- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

A rewrite of old story that I wasn't happy with.

“Isabell! He’s our father!”

“Don’t be stupid Sam.” Isabel responded coldly “Look at him. He the size of a infant. He should be honor to have such beautiful women as his new goddesses.”

“I can’t believe this.” Sam said. “Were you hit too hard when we smashed through the ceiling? Mom said something.”

“Samantha dear, you should embrace this new world order.” Their mother said. “humanity is immortal, women our 4 times bigger than men. We could toil away for thousands of years and never understand where Project Soul went wrong or we could claim our place as queens.”

Isabel pinned her father under foot as he ran towards Sam. “Jason will have rightful place as my sex toy and love pet, and that brat little brother of his will paid for every moment of his existence.” She pressed down on the father. “Lick it, slave” She barked.

“Stop it. If you keep that up you’ll crush him.” Sam pleaded. “They’re stronger now, but they must have a limit.”

“I agree.” Isabel said as cracked a smile “Let’s see if we can find it.”

Sam went for a tackle. It was risky, but it was her only chance. Her mother quickly countered and pinned her to ground. Sam heard progressively louder cracking until--

 

“No!” Sam screech as she jolted awake in a cold sweet. She awoke to heavy rainfall. After her father’s death Sam took off in random direction. It was clear the society around her would be base off her sister ideals, and she wanted no part in it. She wandered around for a few years living off the land,scavenging from now abandon towns, and taking shelter in caves like this one. She quickly grabbed the male stranger trying to flee.

“I’m- I’m sorry. I was just-” The woman rise him to eye level. even sitting down she was twice his size.

“What’s your name?” Sam asked. She waited before asking again. “Come on, I need your name.”

“James.” he replied sheepishly.

“James.” Sam replied. “You can leave after the storm passes. you’re welcome to the food supply until then.” She put him down. “It’s right over there.”

James turned to protest, but he could only watch as the red headed giant carelessly adjust her position. Her massive ass rose, and plopped down again causing the ground to shake slightly. She extended her legs putting a wall between himself and the exit. Her once gentle blue eyes stare at him coldly daring him to try and pass. He took off in the other direction.

Sam gave a slight smile. She didn’t like be feared, but it would prevent him from running out into this downpour. Even she’d have trouble in a storm this bad. She saw James come back, and silently reach for an apple. “Like I said.” She replied to his inquizitive stare. “Help yourself.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Dammit” Jess said as the door closed behind her.

“Jessica, where have you been?” her father asked.

“I lost him.” Jess replied. “I hope he found proper cover at least. It’s really pouring.”

“You could’ve come home, and put a jacket on-”

“No, I couldn’t have.” Jess rebutted. “a 4 foot 10 human being ran off into the woods just a storm was rolling in. I’m completely soaked, freezing, and I’d still rather be out there looking.” Jess sighed. “He’s clever at least. I think he’ll be ok, but I feel better if he was here. He wouldn’t, but I’d know he safe.” A strange girl handed her a towel. “Oh, Ms. Lywing I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to keep you waiting.”

“No, that’s quite alright. I’ve heard what I need to. I’m sure whatever standard Behemoth Inc. exceed our own, and I will make sure it has our continue approval.” Ms. Lywing replied. “You didn’t happen to see a female while running through the forest did you?”

“A female? What would a female being doing in the woods?” Jess asked.

“She’s a nomad, and likely has been for 4 years given what little we have on her.” Ms. Lywing answered. “No one has come forward with anything about her, so we're not even sure who she is. But having to start over as fast as we did, we’re much too busy with everything else to focus on harmless nomads.”

“But you know her location don’t you? If you just brought her here I’m sure she stay for at least a little while.” Jess replied.

“No one knows her exact location. Her map is out of date, so she occasionally wanders close to newly built towns. ” Ms. Lywing stated. “base on a series of slighting, she’s in the area, but I assure you she is harmless.”

“While I wanna find her to then.” Jess replied. “She must’ve taken shelter somewhere nearby.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What’s up?” Sam asked as James approached.

“There’s no water in here.” James replied. “Hey, put me down.”

“You’re thirsty right.” Sam stated as she brought James to her chest. “There’s plenty to drink, for you anyways.” James silently debated before he reluctantly began suckling. “Wow, you are thirsty. You’re lucky lactation is one of the side effect.”

“Thanks.” James replied.

“So you can be polite.” Sam responded. “Interesting. maybe I should imprison visitors more often.”

“Well you don’t act like a hunter, so you’re probably a nomad.” James stated.

“You thought I was hunter.” Sam noted. “Then I’m already closer to a town than I wanna be.”

“Yeah, it’s a little south of there. I ran in here after getting chase.” James said. “ had she dressed for the storm she might be here.”

“Hunters are not allowed in my cave.” Sam replied. “Only other nomads and boys.” She held James close. “You stay close.” She yawned “and I’ll protect you.” and she and James drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oh, good he’s alright.” Jess observed as she neared cave. she had taken off as soon as she could. Whoever these people were neither would stay nearby for longer than they had to. “Hi. I’m Jess” she greeted.

Sam woke up as James tumble out of her arms and ran into the cave. She found out why shortly after. “Hey.” she responded rising to her full 23 feet.

“You don’t trust me.” Jess noted her tone. “I expected as much. Can get your name at least?” she asked.

“Sam.” She replied. “We were just leaving, so if you don’t mind.”

“I do mind actually. you obviously earned his trust. I’m Jess, and I’d like both of you to come to town.” Jess replied. “I don’t what made you run away, but you won’t find it around here, I promise.”

“I’ve been out here since the collapse.” Sam replied. “I ran away, because I want no part in whatever violent torture you want him for.”

“It’s really been 4 years for you then.” Jess sighed. “I don’t want him for anything, and unless my sexual orientation does a 180 I never will. A lot of people felt the same way as you, and built places like Talt. Nobody here wants to hurt him, Stay one night, and if you don’t like it leave. that’s all I’m asking.”

Sam paused for a moment “James!” She called. “Come on out. I don’t think she’s want to hurt you.” James remained unsure, but he trusted Sam to keep him safe. When they arrived Sam held James tightly as a crowd came up to them.

“Woah, hold on.” Jess told the crowd. “These two aren’t in a very trusting mood after all they’ve been through. So we’re going to let Sam hold on to James while they have a look around.” The crowd while not happy about the decision continue on with their day. “Sorry, we don’t get many new males around anymore, so it’s kinda exciting.”

“So, you managed to find them.” Sarah stated. “ My name’s Sarah Lywing, and I would like to reconfigure your holo-screens. It would help you prevent future encounters if nothing else.”

“Sold.” James replied. “I’d like to avoid getting chase down again.”

“I don’t know if I should.” Sam answered. “Given who my family is.”

“There you are, Mr. Dever.” Sarah said before moving on to Sam. “You have nothing to worry about. You’ll be given green like everyone… else.”

“It’s blue.” Sam stated seeing her name in blue letters. “Is that bad?”

“it goes blue, green, yellow, orange, red” Jess explained. “I don’t think anyone ever seen a Demint below orange. You been off the radar, so it make sense that you dropped to blue. Still let’s keep the last name on need to know for right now.”

“I have some work I must get back to, but I like to talk later if you have the time.” Sarah said. “I’m sure you have some interesting information.”

Jess waited while they made arrangements. Then Sarah left, and she gave Sam and James a tour of the town after some convincing Jess lead them into a popular town bar.

“Haven’t seen this one around.” Mark said focusing intending on Sam’s butt.

“My, you like ‘em big don’t you?” Sam slap her ass. “This usually intimated boys even when I was their size.”

“Be careful Mark.” Jess said holding James and turning to the bar. “These two were nomads, Sal. They just came in. Sam excited to get some for the first time in a while, but James is still pretty scared.”

“Aw, don’t worry little man.” Sally lead on bar so she was face to face with James. “You just stick around here, and I’ll make sure everyone knows to take it slow with you. Mark you tone her down first, or you’ll hurt yourself.” She warned before handing him a key.

Sam followed Mark into a room. Mark instructed her to lay down on her stomach. he seems so confident for his size. “you’re not even a little scared?”

“We use to be. All the men I knew. We lost a lot of inches and women grow a lot of feet. Eventually I ran so far away from the cruel ones that I ran into the gentle ones.” Mark climbed onto her back. “that was about 3 years ago. Woah, It has been a while.” he commented. “I barely started.”

“Sorry.” Sam replied. “New to the lay down on padded bench and get your butt massage thing. I thought we were to teach me how to not crush a man 4 times smaller than me during sex.”

“Lesson one.” Mark replied. “don’t be on top with a sex drive bigger than you.”

“You better get started. You got 3 years to unwi-ind.” Sam softly moaned as Mark gnawed on her left butt cheek. “Up a bit. Now a little slower. Mmm, that’s it.” Sam felt the years up penned sexual tension slowly faded over the next few minutes before Mark stopped. “You think that’s enough?”

“Maybe, either way I need a break.” Mark replied as Sam took over.

“I think we’ll be okay.” Sam said. “You’re clearly expecting something.” She said as slid up and down Mark’s dick. “And I’m not the type to let good deeds go unrewarded.”