[Reviews - 178] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

ATTENTION ANYONE who is a fan of fantasy stories (like LotR and Wheel of Time) please CHECK THIS STORY OUT! This is my attempt at a fantasy story, since it's is my favorite of the genres.

Titans, a race of giant women who are capable of shrinking down to human size, hold dominance over the majority of the world. The humans that live under them, who are not pets, try to scrape by as unnoticed as possible. Until one Titan sees something that leads her to believe humans are not the animals she was raised to think they are, and that Titans may be the true beasts. But what is to be done about this? Can she hope to stand against an empire of warriors and slavers? Perhaps with some help from a fellow outcast of the world, she can.


Rated: R
Categories: Slave, Giantess, Adventure, Crush, Destruction, Fantasy, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Growing Woman, Insertion, Instant Size Change, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 24 Completed: Yes
Word count: 116681 Read: 136812
Published: February 24 2016 Updated: August 12 2018

1. Chapter 1 by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 52] starstarstarstarstar (2027 words)

Anyone who is reading this right now and thinking that this is going to be an erotic centric fetish story is going to be disappointed. As with all of my stories I focus on plot above all else. If you are hoping for a legitimate fantasy based story, possibly series, then please enjoy. And as always, thank you.

2. Chapter 2 by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (4162 words)

I know the first chapter was short and unentertaining. These first few chapters are ment to introduce you to the characters, and the world they live in. As I said, this is not just fetish material. This is going to be as legitimate of a fantasy story as I can make it. If you are looking for a fetish story that's errotic from start to finish, look elsewhere. But if you are looking for a well written, book-like fantasy story about a giantess, then I will do my best to deliver. And thank you SO much for reading. You cannot know what it means to me.

3. Chapter 3 by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (4522 words)

Once again, I apologize if things seem slow now. But all good stories need the right set up before the action can begin. That's coming soon.

4. Chapter 4 by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4204 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3789 words)

6. Chapter 6 by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4269 words)

7. Chapter 7 by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4834 words)

I can't give any excuse as to why it takes me so long to finish chapters these days. All I can say to those that continue to read my word, for whatever reason, is thank you. and I cannot stress how much I mean that. Thank You.

8. Chapter 8 by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (5268 words)

To all of the writers on this site who enjoy reading this story (i am reluctant to call you fans because that just makes me feel like I've got way too big an ego) I would like to say thank you for continuing to read this story. I don't know if you guys mind or not that my story contains significantly less fetish material than other stories. I'm hoping to change that if I can. All I can say is thank you for continuing to read my chapters. I'll try to reward you with some more action in later chapters before I get to the real action and adventure scenes I have planned later on down the line. For now, just thank you

9. Chapter 9 by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (4936 words)

I would like to thank the readers who commented after the last chapter. This chapter won't contain much action in it, but I'm hoping that this will help build the world up around you and keep you interested. I have big ideas for this story that involve adventure in true fantasy epic style, but I need to pace myself and build up to it. For now, I hope this chapter answers a questions many of you have posed.

10. Chapter 10 by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (7446 words)

This is a long chapter, with nothing too eventful going on, but tons of lore. Reading fantasy novels, I've always loved reading about the lore of a certain world. So if you'd like to learn a few legends about the world this story takes place, I hope you enjoy. 

11. Chapter 11 by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (5952 words)

12. Chapter 12 by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5594 words)

I didn't anticipate this one taking so long. But college gets in the way. Gotta take care of the important work first, so I've got time to crank out quality chapters. Character development-wise, I believe this to be a quality chapter. Enjoy, and thank you for reading.

13. Chapter 13 by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (6606 words)

14. Chapter 14 by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (4384 words)

15. Chapter 15 by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (7567 words)

Had to revise my idea for this chapter, but I'm happy with how it came out. I hope you are too.

16. Chapter 16 by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (4776 words)

For those of you who haven't read this story in a little while, I suggest rereading chapter 10, at least. Reread that, and if you want, reread the other following chapters, before starting this one. I don't want one of the big reveals to lose it's impact because some seemingly minor detail was overlooked and forgotten completely.

 

 

 

17. Chapter 17 by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3906 words)

This one didn't take very long, because it's more set up for the next chapter. I'll try not to keep you waiting very long for that one.

 

 

18. Chapter 18 by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (5273 words)

No giantess action here specificall, but action none the less. Enjoy, and thank you for waiting.

 

 

19. Chapter 19 by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3638 words)

This chapter is going to be more of a set up chapter, so it's setting up for some interesting things to happen, and was necessary. I threw in an action scene at the beginning so that it wouldn't be entirely boring. I promise, the next chapter will have both giantess content AND action. Till then, I hope you enjoy

 

 

20. Chapter 20 by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (3934 words)

I really like how this chapter came out. I hope you do as well.

 

 

21. Chapter 21 by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (5263 words)

As promised, Annallya's back at the helm. Enjoy

 

 

22. Chapter 22 by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4055 words)

I know what you're thinking, and yes I did finish this one rather fast. I was really eager to write about it.

 

 

23. Chapter 23 by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (5811 words)

24. Chapter 24 by Darien Fawkes [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (4465 words)