- Text Size +

Erik awoke on the floor in the office. He sat up with a deep gasp filling his lungs with air. His chest hurt and he felt like he had died. "What happened" he cooed and placed a hand upon his head. His pants were stained from when he came last night. But was that just a dream or was there a magical woman out there who could do such amazing things to him. He needed to find out. With a bit of a stumble Erik Stood from the spot on the floor, he tried to hold a certain form of composure and with a large stain on his pants walked to the elevators and headed down to the main lobby. Of course he couldn't help but see the few coworkers that noticed the stain. Thank god it was Saturday so it was only a. Few stragglers that had to get things done or their managers.

Thoughts of the woman filled his head. Her thick brown hair the colour of the finest chocolate. Those solid unhuman green hues. The way her face was perfectly framed by the cut of her hair. Or maybe it was just the way she smelled. Her perfume was sweet like a bouquet of freshly cut flowers while her natural aroma over powered it. That was a smell like no other, nothing to comepare it to. Nothing to pin it against. It was mouthwatering, like he could drink nothing but that for the rest of his life. "What am I talking about" he shook his head and caught the next cab that showed up infront of the building. " 1788 Montgomery place please" his words were soft, very cut off from the world and so deep into his mind.

The cab driver nodded and started to drive, he had noticed the stain but it really wasn't his place to talk, so whe just drove the man where he had been asked. "Your stop" he looked back and waited for payment. Erik quickly paid and jumped out of the car "thank you" his words were quick. And his movements were even quicker.

As he got to the door of his apartment, his head quickly jutted around to look about. The paranoia had him, was she there? Was she going to take him again? Or was his life hers now, for her to do as she wish. The apartment sat quiet. Not a thing stirred about no music played, no sound of a kitten or puppy excited for him to be home.

With out hesitation he stripped from his clothing and gripped the handle of the shower turning the tap to the hot water. He set the shower and stepped in. Hi body flinched to the heat. His head against the wall a the water caressed his flesh and caused small droplets to form before they all trailed along his pale complexion. Closing his eyes with his head against the wall, tiny hands trickled along his back, caressing each muscle. Soon enough they massaged up his sides and around his Chest. Before heading down his stomach and to his cock. Which perked up instantly with the touch of her hands. He could smell her perfume almost instantly. He kept his eyes shut not wanting this to jut be a dream, but also he was terrified that it would turn out to be reality.

She would turn him around his hard cock throbbing at the thought of her lips wrapped around his cock in submission, his hands wrapped into her hair. Tangling themselves so deep that they may have to be cut from her hair. Instead she places his cock between her lips and licks and sucks his cock. It makes him shudder at the feeling, she pulls away for a moment with a soft giggle licking her lips before that soft voice file the air around him. " can't get me out of your head I see" and with a swift motion she put his cock back into her mouth. What was going on? She had started choking on his cock but now he couldn't hear anything. Something felt weird too the water... Why wasn't it hitting him like it had before? " what's going on?" His voice becoming noticeably quiet with each passing moment, at that point he opened his eyes to see the woman standing in front of him, her large feet in either side of him, her long legs making her taller then any oak he had ever seen. This time she had not grown because everything was her size. Had....had she shrunk him. The water droplets were the size of him. Or should he correct himself in saying that he was now the size of the water drops. "How did you do this?" He skied. But at the height that she was currently standing against him she couldn't hear anything.


She let him shrink down just a bit more nothing bigger then her baby toe, a strong loud laugh stormed down upon him as he was almost swept away down the drain with the water that was dripping off her body. Her strong green eyes made him weak as she looked upon him, and he fell to his knees. She quickly scooped him up I between her thumb and index finger. She lifted him up over her head and looked up at him. " do you feel small? Completely over powered?" She laughed with her mouth completely open and toyed with the idea of dropping his tiny little form down her throat. "Please" he pleaded with the woman. " please don't eat me" he had not yet been given the opportunity to please him with everything he was yet. He had not been given the opportunity to show her just how much pleasure she could feel with him.

With a wide intoxicating smile she brought him down to eye level. "Hmmmm what else can I do with you at this size?" She asked with a teasing tone. With out hesitations she swung him around and placed his tiny frame between her breasts. When he was situated properly she squeezed her breasts together, pinning him between the two giant pillows of tissue that rested perfectly upon her chest. He was fighting for air. Squirming to make his way to the top just to breath once more.