- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A quick one shot with some size reversal.
“I’ve been waiting all summer to show off this body!” exclaimed Kim as she struck a pose allowing all to see her in her new black bikini that did a poor job of covering up her chest. Kim was a very attractive half Asian girl with long black hair. She took after her father’s side of the family when it came to looks, but she took after her mother’s side when it came to the breast department. Like every other girl in her mother’s family, Kim supported a set of hefty double Ds. It wasn’t until she felt two massive weights settle on the top of her head that she was reminded that her sister had joined her today.

“Oops, I didn’t see you down there.” replied Sarah as she stood back up to her full height. Kim watched on as Sarah continued to rise till she was eye level with Sarah’s belly button. Even on her tip toes Kim couldn’t come up to the bottom of Sarah’s breasts.

“Hey watch where you put those things!” replied Kim as she looked up at her little sister.

Sarah was just a couple years younger than Kim, but they could be mistaken as twins except for one small difference. Kim stood on the short side at barely 4’10” tall while Sarah stood at an intimidating 6’10”. Sarah always made it a point to compare herself to her older sister. Kim didn’t want to admit it but Sarah wasn’t only taller, but her boobs were also a bit bigger comparatively.

Sarah just smiled as she pulled the lollipop from her mouth and placed a hand on her yellow bikini.

“Sorry big sis, but I am a growing girl.” It was unfair that someone so young was so big!

“A little too big in my opinion, 6’10” is freaking ridiculous.”

“Actually it’s 6’11”.” said Sarah as she corrected her sister.

“Another inch, that’s the third one this month!” exclaimed Kim as she stomped her foot down.

“The doctor’s said that my growth is far from over. They predict that by next year all be just short of seven and a half feet.” Sarah just grinned at her sister’s expression before adding more salt to the wound. “They also said that these,” said Sarah as she used her hands to push her breasts together, “are going to go up a few more cup sizes.”

Kim just cursed her luck as she made her way down the wooden pathway that ran parallel with the beach. Several times she would see a guy steal a look at her only to be astonished as they finally laid eyes on her sister. Sarah had this effect on men. Several women that they passed would cover up their chest in shame as they laid eyes on the busty behemoth.

“So what do you want to do?” asked Sarah as she stopped to stretch, causing several guys to stop and stare. “What haven’t seen a big Asian girl before?” asked Sarah as she looked down at a tiny blonde beside her. The blonde was at least six feet tall, but looked tiny next to Sarah.

“How about we go into this fun house?” replied Kim as she tried to ignore her little sister’s antics.

“Looks fun enough.” said Sarah as she walked over to the small line of people waiting to enter into a semi large black building.

The building was just a big black square with only one door in the front with an exit in the back. A sign over the entrance read ‘Big Small Fun House’. A dozen feet in front of the entrance was a guy taking money in return for small red slips of paper. Kim went ahead and bought a ticket and made her way inside. She was soon joined by Sarah as she ducked to enter into the doorway.

“T-t-tickets please,” squeaked a brunette girl as she stood in front of the entrance to what must have been a maze.

“Here you go.” Replied Kim as she handed the girl her ticket. The girl took a quick look at it before handing it straight back to Kim before looking up at Sarah expectantly.

“If you want it so bad then you’re going to have to grab It.” replied Sarah as she bent down to show off her titanic rack to the smaller girl. “It’s in the right bra cup, or was it the left?” Sarah continued to suck on her lollipop as she continued to tease the girl.

“Y-y-you can go on through.” replied the brunette as she ushered the two girls forward.

Sarah just laughed as she entered the maze with Kim to follow quickly behind. The maze was made up completely of foldable separators that Sarah was able to see over easily. In less than a minute, they were close to the end of the maze.

“You could have just given that poor girl your ticket.” said Kim as she continued to follow her sister.

“I would have if I would have bought one.” replied Sarah as she finally made it to the end.



“What!” exclaimed Kim as she looked upwards to her sister.

“I wasn’t going to pay three bucks to enter this place so I just snuck in.” replied Sarah as she finally came to a split in the hallway.

“If you keep pulling this stupid stuff then someone is going to bring you down to size.”

“Not going to happen, I am a growing girl.”

Kim couldn’t do anything except shake her head. Looking forward the sisters found themselves looking down two hallways side to side. The left side was the typical optical illusion where the hallway gets smaller and smaller until you come up to a tiny door. The right side was the exact opposite as the hallway got bigger and bigger until you came up upon a huge door. A thin wall separated the two pathways with a screen going the entire length of the wall.

“I’ll take the left side and you can take the right.” said Sarah as she made her way to the starting point. Kim could do nothing else but do as Sarah instructed. Kim walked over to the other side and found herself looking over at the screen to find Sarah standing right beside her.

“It must record what’s happening on the other side.” said Sarah as she looked down at the tiny image of Kim beside of her. “Let’s get going.”

With this Sarah began walking down her hallway towards the door. After the first couple of steps Sarah found it odd that the hallway didn’t seem to get any smaller. In fact it seemed to stay in proportion to her as she walked forward. It was even more surprising that Kim’s image was now passing her up easily. Of course it helped that the image of Kim was now seven feet tall, going on eight with every step that she took. Sarah was shocked as she finally reached her door and came face to face with the image of Kim in front of her.

“You look so tiny!” squealed Kim as she bent over to get a better look at the picture in front of her. To her Sarah barely came up to her knees. It was amazing to see her once tall sister now just a forth of her size.

“Guess we know who’s the bigger sister now.” laughed Kim as she stood up to her full height.

“Don’t get full of yourself, this screen is supposed to make you look big. It is a fun house after all.”

“Whatever you say short stuff.”

Sarah opened the door to find herself looking into another hallway that was identical to Kim’s with a giant door at the end. Looking at the screen beside her Sarah found Kim’s hallway shrinking down until the two doors were the same size at the very end. The only difference was a small crack along Kim’s wall that was two feet long that was covered with yellow tape.

“Awe and I was so happy being the bigger one.” whined Kim as she began walking towards her door.

Sarah just glared at her sister as Kim’s image continued to shrink till she got to the tiny door. Surprisingly Kim still had to duck in order to get through, but Sarah just chalked that up to the illusion. Not wanting to waste any more time Sarah began walking down her own pathway. It took longer than she expected as the ceiling continued to get farther and farther away. Soon Sarah came up upon the gigantic door in front of her. It was a little annoying because the door in front of her was still over twice her height. Sarah really had to stretch on her tiptoes just to touch the door handle, and even then it took her a moment to turn it. She was momentarily blinded as she stepped outside to the hot sandy beach.

Sarah’s vision quickly came back to her and she was shocked with what she saw. Along the beach were dozens of gigantic women comparing their heights with smaller, though still gigantic, men. The smallest of these girls were still heads and shoulders taller than any guy standing on the beach. It wasn’t until she felt a tap on her shoulder that she was brought back to reality.

“Sup short stuff!” exclaimed Kim as she stood above her sister.

“W-w-what’s happening!” asked Sarah as she began to freak out. Sarah was just a little shorter that her sister’s waist.

“I can answer that.” came a familiar voice. Sarah turned around to find the same brunette from earlier in front of her, but now much bigger. The brunette noticed how Sarah only came up to her stomach and a huge smile crept across her face.

“One of the corridors was broken and that caused every girl that walked through it to grow at least two and a half feet in height.” Kim just beamed down at her sister as she showed off her new 7’4” tall frame.

“But how come I’m so small?” asked Sarah outraged. The now tiny Asian was nowhere near as intimidating as she was ten minutes ago.

“You probably didn’t buy a ticket so the machine didn’t grow you back to normal.” replied the brunette as she patted the tiny girl on her head. “You’re around 3’5 or 6 if I’m a good guesser.”

“Is there any way to fix this.” asked Sarah as she took a step away to show off her body. “I’m a big girl; I’m not supposed to be this tiny!”

“Somewhat, we can’t shrink your sisters or any of the other ladies, but we can grow you back a little.”

“What do you mean a little!” huffed Sarah.

“At most we can get you back a foot maybe more, but that’s it.”

“That’s only five feet tall at most!” yelled Sarah.

“You should have bought a ticket.” replied the brunette as she simply walked way. Sarah was just shocked as she looked around at all the gigantic women around her. It wasn’t until she felt two massive weights on her shoulders that she was brought back to reality. Turning around she found herself looking up at her big sister.

“If it makes you feel better just know that no matter how much growing you have left, you will never be the bigger sister.” Kim took a second to look at Sarah’s chest and then to her own before placing a hand on her right breast. “In any department for that matter.”
Chapter End Notes:
Please review and let me know what you think.