- Text Size +

 

Chapter 3

 

“Urgh…” I groaned as my eyes fluttered open. For a moment I thought that perhaps it had all just been a dream. Maybe I fell asleep during detention and I would wake up for Ms. Carolyn to smile at me and say I’m free to go.

 

Those hopes were dashed when I glanced around to see Ms. Carolyn pacing back and forth beside the counter I was laying one. She was chewing on her knuckle beside me, clearly concerned. I wonder if she’s concerned for her student’s health, or if she’s concerned for her toy’s condition.

 

I sat up and shivered, memories of her mouth flooding back to me. In the back of my mind, I knew some part of me enjoyed it. A lower part in particular. I think that scared me more than anything. That I might end up enjoying being her sex slave. Images of the sex starved minigirls in glass tanks flash back to me.

 

Finally Ms. Carolyn notices I’m moving.

 

“You’re okay! Oh my goodness I’m so glad!” She nearly starts weeping, and I only glare in response.

 

“I-I’m sorry Jacob… I never meant to hurt you. I promise I’ll be more careful from now on…”

I remain silent. I don’t even know what to say. All I heard was From now on which means she plans on doing that again. .

She just sighs before continuing. “It’s such a relief, I was afraid I would have to take you to the vet, but you’re not registered yet… I- I think we should do that right away. For your safety of course.”

 

My frown deepened. “What!?” I yelled. “What about my family? My friends? My future? With you I’m just a toy. You’re just a selfish, perverted bitch!”

 

“I know you’re angry, but that’s not fair Jacob…” She responded quietly. She paused for a moment before continuing.

 

“I know about your life at home. You’ve always been a good student, but I know you’re just one of many kids that your parents don’t care for. That’s… That’s part of why I took you. I thought that maybe you would be happier here with me. In fact, I know you will be. It’ll just take time.”

 

She paused again. “And let’s be honest Jacob, what future? You shrank. There’s no future for Minis. You’d be lucky of you lived the rest of your life as an extra barbie doll, and that’s if your parents decided to keep you.

 

Her words stung, but my mouth couldn’t refute it. My siblings were hardly reverent towards Minis, which may partly be my fault. My parents weren’t exactly great on the parenting front, and if they knew how much a Miniboy could go for…

 

“And I swear you’ll be more than just a toy.” She picked me up, and I didn’t bother struggling.

“You’ll be my little companion.” She cooed as she placed a kiss on the top of my tiny head.

 

I stayed quiet, letting it all sink in.

 

“I promise I can make this fun for you too…” She said mischievously. “You can’t honestly tell me that you hated every moment of that little experience we had, right?” She smiled an annoyingly cute little smile. My face flushed at the thought, and she giggled at my obvious embarrassment

 

“It’s okay to admit it, you’re a boy after all.” She glances at her watch. “Oh, we should get you registered before everything closes!”

 

I remained silent. Only taking a moment to glance at Ms. Carolyn, who seems to be pondering something.

 

“I shouldn’t carry you in my purse anymore… Tell me Jacob, all those stolen looks, they were focused on my chest weren’t they?”

 

My eyes widened. Where was she going with this?

 

She blushes and gives me a sheepish smile. “Consider this my apology…” She pulls on the neck of her blouse and places me into her cleavage.  I have to admit, it’s miles above being stuffed into a purse. Not that I’m going to let her know that.

 

She pats my head with her finger as I’m surrounded with the boobs I had stared at while daydreaming in class for the past two years.  She squeezes her boobs together, encasing me in her flesh for a moment before giggling and letting me get myself comfortable.

“Having fun in there?” She teased. I stayed quiet. I smirk in satisfaction as she sighs in frustration.

 

Sure, being naked and between her tits isn’t the most unpleasant thing in the world, but I’m not going to let her know that.

 

She walks out and heads into her car. As she stops midway and pulls her blouse up, as though trying to hide her cleavage before getting into her vehicle.

 

As we drive along the silence seemed to be getting to her. I guess in her fantasies I would have already melted in her palms.

 

I feel her inhale, and I already know she’s going to break the silence.

 

“Listen Jacob… I-It’s true I plan on… fulfilling some fantasies now that I have you. But, I promise that if you play along, we can fulfill some fantasies of yours as well. How does that sound?”

 

I squirm, my cheeks blushing at the thought. I can already feel my cock betraying my mind. I think she guessed why I began moving so much as suddenly she seems to be in much higher spirits.

 

I scowl. Damn teenage hormones.

 

As we pass a police vehicle, my heart skips a beat before realizing there’s no way I could get their attention. Even if I could I doubt they would help me. God knows how many Minis threatened me with the police.  Even so, as we passed Ms. Carolyn used a single finger to stuff me deeper in her cleavage.

 

Suddenly it’s much warmer, her body heat is starting to get to me. I’m forced to crawl around, while pressing my cock against her skin. I start getting erect again, but I can’t worry about that. I crawl my way to the front of her breast, leaving me pressed against her bra rather than getting cooked in her cleavage. I began crawling my way up, and along the way I find her nipple. It couldn’t be more obvious that she was aroused. Her hardened nipple was much easier to grip than anything else, so I grabbed it and pulled myself up. I felt her gasp and the jolt was like an earthquake, thankfully it was relatively safe in comparison.

 

I felt the car stop and light flooded in from above. She pulled me out and her face was beet red, and she was breathing heavily. “Oh god… You barely touched me but”… She looked as though she were about to burst.  “W-We’ll have to do that again later…” She said while staring at my erection with a wide smile. She placed me back in her cleavage, but she didn’t stuff me down this time. I guess she didn’t want to crash her car.

 

Christ, she enjoyed that way too much. Before all of this I never would have known Ms. Carolyn had a Mini fetish. I probably would have thought it was hot if I were still big…. But now? No, it’s... disgusting. Right?  I can’t enjoy being her pet! this isn’t how my life was supposed to go! I always thought maybe I would get my own Mini but, being one never crossed my mind.

 

Before I even realize it my cock is on my hand, stroking slowly. “Oh god…” I whisper, taking my hand away from myself.

This wasn’t how anything was supposed to go…

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Any feedback is appreciated!