- Text Size +
Although their bad history together, Joe felt so happy to find Katy, or that Katy found him. "Oh Katy! I'm so glad you found me! Please I don't know what happened I'm scared" he shouted up to her.

Before she replied, Katy best friend Zoe came up from behind Katy and looked down at me. "Oh my gosh is that your brother?"

"Step brother and yes" Katy turned to her smiling.

"Wow!" Zoe beamed. Her eyes locked onto his tiny body. She bent down to get a closer look at me. "He's smaller than I pictured him." Her warm breath flowing into his body.

Joe looked confused. "What do you mean? I got shrunk by a flower on the field."

"Yes you did" Katy laughed. "But who do you think it was that placed the plant there in the first place?"

"You?"

"Me"

"You did this"

"Yes I did"

"To me"

"I know"

Joe paused for a second before continuing. "How did you do it?"

"Well ..... I got given a seed from an 'out of town friend'. Now IT told me that the seed would grow into a magical plant that can shrink people. So I took it and now, here you are!"

Zoe nodded in agreement.

"But how did you know I was going to see it?"

"I didn't. It was just fate that the plant chose you."

"What are you going to do with me then?" Joe asked with a sense of fear, but also curiosity.

"As I was inspecting some random guy, I er I mean we" she said referring to Zoe. "We were going to keep that person and have lots of fun with him. But now it's you that got shrunk, I've got a better idea."

"Aww, are you sure" Zoe whined.

"Yes, and I'm sure that little Joey will love what I have in mind. Firstly, let's get you ready."

Katy leaned forward, scooping Joe up in her hands. Joe started shaking with fear in her palms, unaware as to where she was taking him.

Katy had lead him to the toilet, where she locked the door behind her, placed Joe on the seat, sitting down with Joe placed between her legs.

"Why have you taken me here" Joe asked trying to keep his gaze away from his step sister's crotch right in front of him.

"Stop talking and take your clothes off" she ordered.

"W-what?" Joe stuttered.

"You heard me. Take em off, I need toilet paper"

"You can't use my clothes as toilet paper!"

"Would you prefer that I used you instead?"

"Ok ok ok ok" Joe responded quickly taking his hoodie.

"Now the rest!"

Joe continued to take off his jeans, T-shirt, shoes, and his socks. He was now standing on the seat of the toilet, in between his step sisters legs, standing with nothing on except for his pants.

"Come on" demanded Katy. "Loose the underwear."

"No, your my step sister. I don't want you to see me naked"

"It's fine, you'll get used to it" she laughed to herself.

Slowly, Joe dropped his pants down to his ankles, stepping out of them and chucking them on the pile next to him. Katy giggled at the size of his tiny penis.

"Are you going to hurry up and pee so that you can wipe yourself with em?" Joe asked annoyed with Katy.

"Actually, I just needed you out of your clothes, I don't even need the toilet." Katy could help but creep a little giggle out of her mouth.

Joe went to grab his clothes to put them back on, but Katy swiftly pushed the pile of clothes into the bowl of water.

"Hey! Why'd you do that!" Joe shouted at her, enraged at his step sister.

"Because it'll make my plan even more fun"

"What is it?"

Katy picked Joe up in her palm, bringing him closer to her face.

"So, I know that you have a huge crush of Tierney. Well so does she."

"Yeah, so. What does she have to do with it all?"

"What I was thinking, is that I hide you with her. She will find you naked and she will think that your a bigger pervert than she already thinks you are. After that, I can't imagine what'll happen to you."

"No don't. Please Katy don't" Joe pleaded dropping down to his knees.

"It's too late. Anyway, I thought you've always wanted to be around her and then completely dominate you."

Katy then stood up, lifting up her clothes and heading out of the toilet.

In the playground, Katy spotted Tierney leaning up against the wall by herself. Grinning from ear to ear, she headed over to her knowing what torture Joe would be put through.