- Text Size +

I stood up and walked over to the side of my bed and looked down. It was a long fall down, but that was nothing compared to the distance from my bed to my desk. How am I going to get down? I asked myself. I looked around my bed for something that I could use. The only thing on the bed was my sheets. I knew what I needed to do instantly. I grabbed the corner of the blanket and began trying to drag it over to the edge of the bed. This proved to more of a problem than I though. The blanket that once weighted only about a pound, now weighted about the same a fully loaded cargo ship.

I took me half an hour to get it to the edge of the bed, but just as I was about to start lowering it down I heard a loud booming come from behind my door.

"Hey! Dipshit! Get up!" It was Anna. Maybe I'd be saved after all. The door opened and Anna walked in. I gawked at the size of her. My sister, who was normally 5' 10", was now like a giant goddess.

"I said get up!" She yelled as she walked over to the side of the bed I was at. I started jumping up and down trying to get her attention. It wasn't hard.

"What the?" She said as she lowered her giant face down to look at me. Her deep blue eyes grew as she looked at me. Her dirty blond hair hung to her shoulders. Her hands, with nails painted red, cover her now gaping maw.

"Drew?" She said with equal amounts fear and wonder. She picked me up, and stood straight. "Drew is that you?"

"Yes!" I yelled. "Anna it's me!"

"Holy fuck! What happened? Why are you tiny?"

"I don't know but we need to find a way to fix this."

"Yeah, I'll call..." Suddenly Anna screamed and her hand shot up and let go, sending me flying. The world suddenly became a mass of spinning colors. I couldn't tell where I was going or what was in front of me, or even where "in front" of me was. My brain was enjoying the ride, for some reason, but my stomach was not. I felt like I was about to vomit when the ride came to a sudden stop.

It took me a moment to get my body in order again. Once I did, I looked around my new environment. I had to find out where I was and how to get to Anna. All I could see was darkness except for a small source of light above me. I stood up and pulled myself to the point that I could look outside. It didn't take me long to know where I was. I was in a baby bag hanging off a stroller high off the ground. The mother's legs pushing me and the baby away from my house, and from my sister. Who was now franticly searching the front lawn for me.

*The New Home Ending*