- Text Size +
Story Notes:

first story ive wrote so the title aint very creative, but i do hope you'll enjoy it. 

Rick found himself somewhere dark, warm, and surprisingly soft. he couldn't remember a thing why or where he was. all Rick could remember was meeting a gorgeous woman named Janet, who he bumped into on the sidewalk last night, she was tall and thickly shaped. they had chatted a while but that was all, after that it was all a blur but now it's dark and Rick had no idea where he was. Rick got a headache just trying to remember. Rick gathered his senses, he seemed to be in a hole of some sort. Rick looked up to the sky to see a dark blue illuminated sky, that seemed odd.

everything seemed odd, now that Rick thought of it, why was he in a hole, he thought. Rick stood up stumbling a bit, but the ground was oddly soft.Rick looked up at the sky again in contemplation of his new surroundings. Rick fell silent and noticed the sensation of rising and descending of the ground beneath me. his eyes adjusted to the lack of light, and saw ridges along the sides of the hole, Rick just wanted to get out of this hole so he didn't question it. It was his way out, and struggled to climb out of the hole.

once Rick was on the surface, he looked around to see a curvy landscape shimmering with the light of the moon. he stood there for a few seconds, until it finally hit him, he was on Janet’s body, and he had just been in her belly button. Rick was stunned he couldn't believe it how did this happen?

Rick was bewildered, he just stood there and blinked his eyes, maybe he was just seeing things or dreaming. Rick took a deep breath, and he thought to himself about the situation he was in. Rick smirked and realized how awesome this was, he had shrunken down to the size of an ant, standing on the body of a giant beutifull woman. he smiled at with pleasure feeling the soft doughy ground beneath his feet. now Rick hoped it wasn't a dream, he didn't want it to end yet. Rick took a deep breath and opened his eyes, and there before him was the landscape of the Janet’s body.     

she was sleeping on top of her bed topless. Rick looked up her body, from her belly down to her chest too the magnificently large breast that stood like mountains heaving upward and down and her lovely face peeked between them lying atop a pillow. Rick stood there for a moment before treked over the soft hills of her belly, Rick didn't even think about waking her up. Rick walked between the canyons of her breast, he placed a hand on both sides of her breast sliding his hands across them as he walked between them. Rick stopped for a moment, feeling her heaving chest, he looked at her lovely face. she was still sleeping, her mouth hung slightly open breathing peacefully.  

Rick smiled and put his hands behind his head, and looked up at her breast mustering the courage to climb Janet’s mountains of flesh. Rick positioned himself upon the slope of her left breast and climbed first by foot but soon Rick had to sink his hands on her soft doughy flesh, grasping gently. Rick looked back at Janet’s face and continued upward. Rick had nearly reached the edge of her areola when Rick had ran out of breath Rick lied down upon her areola, Rick was still a good walk away from her nipple but Rick was so close. Rick propped his head up to looked into janet’s face, she started to yawn and stretched her arms adjusting herself. her arms pushed her breasts slightly upward and Rick tumbled backward and bumped into her nipple as her arms settled back down her breast jiggled, Rick grabbed the edge of her nipple to avoid falling off.

Rick looked up to the largest nipple he had ever seen it was easily four times his own size. Janet was still sleeping, Rick climbed up on top of her nipple and stood up trembling from nervousness and balancing himself on her heaving breast. Rick fell to his knees and arms and began to rub his hands across her nipple, Rick messaged the pink flesh all the while his member stiffened fully aroused. Rick laid himself down rubbing his arms on janet’s nipple his hips gyrating.          

Rick suddenly felt janet move again her breast swayed as she shifted her body, Rick looked up to her, she was yawning so Rick clung to her nipple tightly. Rick was looking directly at her when her eyes opened. Rick gasped in surprise, when she smiled at him, “there you are” she spoke softly. “did she do this to me,” Rick wondered, “maybe it was a dream, or maybe she thought the same”. his heart pounded, she lifted her body upward, her eyes all the while were locked on Rick clinging tightly to her nipple. she slowly cupped her breast with her hands and brought her face closer to Rick’s position. “are you enjoying yourself little man” she cooed, Rick tried to respond but she couldn't hear him, it didn't seem that she cared.       

she suddenly brought her lips to her breast her eyes still on Rick as she licked the edge of her nipple, her tongue nearly brushing him. she then wrapped her mouth around her nipple, her tongue now sandwiched him against her nipple as she scraped her teeth against her flesh, finally clamped her nipple in her teeth and pulled her nipple letting it slip out between her incisors, were upon Rick fell back upon her nipple, she giggled.

she started again bringing her teeth around her nipple, and her moistened tongue bared down upon him once again. as she brought her nipple through her teeth Rick remained stuck against her tongue. his member fully erect all the while poked against her taste buds. she closed her mouth and made a satisfied hum.

she slammed his body against the back of her ivory chops, grinding her tongue into his body. his extended member pricking into her tongue. her taste buds rubbed over him massaging his entire body. she pushed down on his body harder and faster she was tasting him, and his juices. her tongue was making love to him and Rick couldn't be more ecstatic. she brought her tongue up to the roof of her mouth dragging him along, she released her hold on him, and opened her mouth, revealing her nipple as she opened wide to bring it into her mouth. once again she pressed her tongue with Rick into her nipple, while she suckled on her own tit. milk squirted over Rick, covering him in milk and saliva, she pushed him against her nipple every time she sucked her tit, pushing him deeper into pink moist flesh. she suckled and pushed, repeatedly everytime  her tongue intensified, each pumping motion lubricated his body. as she squeezed him into her tit. she moved her tongue back into her mouth. Janet mumbled, “now to end it”. this worried Rick, he attempted to get off her tongue, but she put her finger above him, she closed her mouth and with a gulp Rick fell down her throat, and again he was in the dark and infinitely more comfortable.