- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This Chapter has some Butt, but its Primary Focus is Vore, Someone is About to be Eaten.

The Question...Is who~?

The girls Then began to Look at the Table full of Food, as Mira began to Lick her lips, Alice began to rub her Tummy, Lucy's Tummy began to roar in hunger, Sally began to drool at how tasty the Food was, Meanwhile Alissa decided to stand up to get the Girls Plates, cups, and Napkins.

 

"Hey, Mira? Mind if I Get you all stuff to Eat with~?" Alissa asked Quickly.

"U-Um, s-sure!!" Mira said with a Smile, as she Saw Alissa rush into the Kitchen, the Speed Alissa ran at Caused Noah to INSTANTLY Peel off Alissa's Large Behind, Noah landed on the Couch cushion next to the seat He was just smothered under. "Holy crap...I G-Got lucky.."  Noah said nervously, hearing Alissa making Clank after Clank..Alissa emerges with Bottles of Beer, Paper Plates, Forks, Spoons, Knifes, and shot glasses.

 

"U-Um..Alissa? whats with my Dad's liquor?" Mira nervously Said as Alissa sat down DANGEROUSLY close to Noah as she plased  Everything on the Table, Adam, who was hiding as Best he could, finally emerges and Reveals himself on a Fork, determined to try to have Mira and her Friends see him.  "Mira!! Big Sis Come on!! Please see me!!"  He cried out as Alissa placed a now Open Beer bottle on the fork, Lunging Adam inside the Liquor!

 

"Aww~ Thank you Alissa~ Infact~ I Have a Perfect idea!!"  Alice said with a Giggle as she Brought out her most Sugar Filled caffinated beverage and Poured it into a large cup, and soon after Pours Liquor into the Same cup, Adam landed with a Splash and felt dizzy.

 

"Hey, Mind I Sit next to you Alissa?" Lucy asked with a Giggle, standing up and Loomed over the Seat she prepared to Sit in...and Unawarely, Noah, Who looked at Lucy's Huge Ass.

 

Lucy's body was LEGENDARY, Her Breasts were Perfectly Sculpted and Proportioned, her Feet were Small, but Soft and silky, But none of her Body Parts COMPARED to Lucy's Round behind, it was Perfectly sculpted, Large, soft, and Quite Heavy, Noah looked up infear at the Large Womans Buttcheeks slowly decended towards him, Noah couldn't help but stand still as her Lucious ass Envelops his Tiny form..wiggling her Hips dynamically, unawarely snapping a small bone, But definitely Not close enough to Crush Noah's poor poor Body.. "Mmph.." Was all He could Mutter, but the Mutter was of Pleasure..not pain.

 

Meanwhile, Adam was Helpless in Alice's Beverage, and watched in amazement at Alice's Large cave of a Mouth, as She began to slurp away at her Alchoholic Energy Drink, and unawarely, Adam's poor Drunken Body, however as she Slurped, she Kept as Much of her Drunken Drink she Could as she looked at The Birthday girl with a Giggly, yet bubbly giggle.  

"Mira...*Hic!*..Wanna cuddle..~?" Alice drunkenly Asked with a Giggle, as she Pet the soft hair of Mira, as she Suddenly locked Lips with Mira, who was Speechless, as Was the Trapped Little brother who could barely breath As Mira and Alice began to swish the Liquid and Poor Adam over and over again, However, Mira suddenly Noticed something as Adam slammed into Mira's Cheek.

 

"Huh..~? what is this Tasty little snack~?"  Mira wondered in her Mind as she Suddenly began to move her Big Ridgid Molars Up and Down, Adam was Trapped and Felt himself Being Compressed crudely under his Older Sisters GINORMUS Molars, as she Let out a Barrage of Chewing, Death for the Poor Adam, who barely held on to the brink of Life as she Swallowed her Tasty lovers Saliva and Liquor...as well as Adam's Poor body, Mira began to Rub her Gleefully happy Tummy!

 

"That was Tasty~<3!" Mira giggled...Unfortunately for Adam, that was the Last thing he heard his Big Sister say...before He melted away..