- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Our first scene opens with the protagonist James, who's tiny and just woke up on his chair. Alisha, however, doesn't know this.

Author's Chapter Notes:

One more chapter after this.

James opens his eyes, disorientated and sluggish. "Where am I?" he wonders, trying to take in his surroundings. Oddly, everything looks much larger, though he recognises the fabric of the leather computer chair, and what looks like a massive computer screen.  James begins to panic, realising that his worst nightmare has come true - he somehow shrunk in the middle of the night... He stopped to think how me might have gotten here, and vaguely remembers sitting down to check his emails while Alisha went to grab a shower.

James suddenly finds that the "ground" is trembling, and looks ahead to see Alisha, gigantic and dripping wet, clad only in a white, fluffy towel. He finds the familiar arousal awakening in his trousers and begins to wave and shout, hoping that she will notice. Alisha looks around her, mildly irked that James has disappeared. She shrugs, assuming that he's popped out for something, and decides to play a bit of WoW while she waits for him to return. James notices her glancing at the computer chair, thinking he's been spotted, but his face contorts in horror as he realises she plans to sit down.

Screaming in panic, James frantically searches for a part of the chair where he might be safe from the oncoming prison of Alisha's moist buttocks and thighs. He makes a dash for the front edge of the seat, thinking he might be able to balance there and climb down Alisha's leg, finding somewhere else to hide. But Alisha, now being a giantess, is much faster than James anticipated, and he finds himself trapped between her legs, just inches away from the swollen, pink lips of her vagina. Her legs part slightly, giving James just enough room to move. He inhales deeply to calm himself, but chokes on the strong odour of lavander and lotus flower, Alisha's favourite shower lotion.

Alisha clicked on the Firefox browser, and paused for a moment in the address bar. Realising she is all alone for now, she smiles to herself and types in the address of a free porn site. Already aroused at the thought of all the dirty things she could watch, Alisha started to feel the dampness forming between her legs. Clicking into a favourite lesbian clip, Alisha relaxes and prepares to enjoy.

James suddenly noticed a change in the air, a smell he recognised. The smell of sex. He panics, realising what Alisha must be doing, when he hears the sound of two women moaning in pleasure. Then, almost out of nowhere, a giant hand swoops down behind him and forces him right against Alisha's now soaking pussy. James screams in horror, but regrets opening his mouth instantly, as a miniscule patch of Alisha's skin is pressed against his mouth. He gags, and tries to escape, the giant hand occupied with a massive, pulsating clitorus, but he is tangled in a mass of pubic hair. His clothes are already damp from the juices flowing freely from Alisha's hole. Feeling very much like he was trapped in a giant, moist spider's web, James forfeits the struggle, praying that it will all be over soon. The moans from Alisha rumbled through the room and James was forced to cover his ears with sticky hands. The wetness was almost too much now, James was close to drowned. He tried to gain leverage, using Alisha's pubic hair to climb further away from the source of this river. Hearing something bordering on screaming, James looks up, only to see another massive hand cradling what appears to be the most enormous breast he has ever seen. Alisha starts to buck, nearing orgasm, and James is thrown from his holding to the leather chair, into a pool of her juice. Choking and gagging from the taste, James stands up, feeling humiliated and alone.

Alisha rises slowly from the chair, and makes her way to the wardrobe, pulling on her bathrobe before descending the stairs to put the kettle on for when James gets back.

Chapter End Notes:

So, familiar names to some I'm sure...