- Text Size +

I awoke to the sound of a bird.  It was a curiously regular cry, with none of the elaborate trills that typify territorial or mating calls.  It was a cry for help.  For my help.

I lifted my head and looked at the desk to see Rosa standing next to the glass and waving her arms frantically.  More reflexively than I would later care to admit, I jumped out of my bed and rushed up to lean over the fishbowl.

Claire hadn't moved from the spot where I had laid her.  Rosa moved next to her and raised her arms like a toddler asking to be picked up.  I paused a moment to enjoy the sight and to show that I would not be hurried.  Then I reached in and plucked Rosa under her arms and brought her up to my face.

She hesitated a couple of seconds after her rapid ascent into the focus of my scrutiny.  "She needs to go to a hospital," she managed finally.

Feeling no urgency at all, I weighed what tone to strike with Rosa.  After all these would be the first words we had ever really exchanged.  This would indelibly color the future of our relationship.  But what did I want that future to be?

I had permanently rendered Rosa calamitously vulnerable to the slightest rigors of normal human existence, abducted her against her will, murdered one of her friends in front of her, recently used her as a sex toy, and had every expectation of doing all of it again.  How do you talk to someone after that?

And yet she was so lovely.  Holding this tiny fragile beauty between my fingers and listening to her ask things of me was simply a delight.  I knew she would never question my dominance, just as I knew I would do anything to preserve the joy she gave me.

Nevertheless, she still required some guidance from me. "Why do you say that?" I asked softly.

"She's bleeding internally," said Rosa.  "I can see the hemorrhage forming, and I think she has some broken ribs."

"How do you know all this?"

"I'm Pre-Med."

I raised a warning eyebrow.

"I mean, I was," she said.

I paused to let us both ingest this.  Then I asked, "What happens if she doesn't get medical assistance?"

"If it's bad enough, she could die from blood loss.  Infections or sepsis are possible.  In any event, she's going to be in a lot of pain."  The imploring look on her tiny face warmed me, and I had to subdue a grin.

I gave a brief nod, then set Rosa down on the desk blotter.  I reached into the fishbowl, and Claire moaned pitifully when I rolled her limp form into my open fingers.  I sat down at my desk and laid Claire on the blotter next to Rosa.  "Show me," I said.

Rosa knelt down and gingerly lifted Claire's left arm and pointed at a spot on the side of Claire's abdomen.  I picked up my magnifier and discerned a dark spot about 4mm wide showing through Claire's brown skin.

"Are you sure there's nothing you can do for her?" I asked evenly.

"Not, not like this," she said, briefly raising her open hands.

"Well, I said, "you need to understand that I will never show you to a doctor or anyone else.  You can say goodbye now, if you like."

Rosa paled with the recognition of her role in condemning Claire.  "Wait!" she cried, shooting to her feet.  "Please, Gordon, don't!"

I sat back in mute astonishment.  Despite my encompassing intent never to release Rosa, I had cautiously removed anything from my bag and my desk and anywhere in view that might give away my identity.  I had stalked Rosa for months from what I had thought was a comfortable distance and complete anonymity, and yet here she was, calling me by name.

Had she told anyone else about me, such that I would appear on any list of suspects following her disappearance?  I snatched her up and brought her close, searching for any recognition that she had revealed her hope for rescue, but all I found was the same immediate fear.  Had Heidi or Claire somehow known my name previously, and revealed it to Rosa after I had taken them?  No, Heidi would surely have at least pretended to have left my name with her many friends.

I was left with the dumbfounding conclusion that Rosa had been at least vaguely aware of me before I took her.  And she had chosen this moment—when I had threatened to kill Claire after Rosa had pronounced her beyond aid—to reveal it to me.

She might have tried to recant her prognosis, hoping that I would spare Claire.  I let out a slow breath and looked into Rosa's eyes, and I think we both recognized that her original prognosis was correct.  We both saw that letting Claire linger in pain would not only be pointless but would oblige me to call Rosa out on the pretense.  And neither of us wanted that to happen.

"What did you say?" I asked, almost wearily.

I was pinning Rosa's arms and torso with my fingers, and I could tell she would have squirmed if she could.  She lowered her head, and I resisted the urge to squeeze her for breaking eye contact.  She looked back up at me with her jaw set.  "Please don't hurt her," she said carefully.

I held her gaze another moment, then gave the slightest of nods.  I lowered my arm and set Rosa down next to Claire, who was pretending to be oblivious to our exchange.  I pulled back my arm and held my chin, watching the tiny women.

Rosa looked down at Claire's contorted face, then crossed her arms and backed away from both Claire and from me.  When Rosa raised her eyes back to mine, my lips parted and the muscles in my neck and jaw started to hum.

I pinched Claire's knees together and lowered my chin to the desktop.  Claire started writhing in panic, her screams equal parts pain and terror.  I slipped her feet-first in my mouth up to her thighs, then released my fingers and held her with my lips.

Slowly I puckered and started sucking Claire's tiny thrashing body into my maw.  Her legs, her ass, and her belly gradually slid past my grasping lips.  Her eyes were wide with fear as she cried, "No, omigod, no!" and her face disappeared under my nose as her tits bumped against my lips.

I shifted my gaze to Rosa.  She was searching my eyes, but she found no hope there.  Claire reached back towards her, screaming "Help me, please!"  Rosa looked at Claire, but she didn't move or say anything.  I wanted to smile, but letting my teeth hold Claire would probably have resulted in Rosa getting hit with arterial spray.

With Claire's final abbreviated "No—", I sucked her head and outstretched arms past my lips.  I rolled her around with my tongue to make sure she was good and slick, then I knocked her back and down, my gullet squeezing the last defeated cry out of her.

I sat back and placed my hand on my belly.  I felt Claire slide into my stomach, but nothing after that—no movement, and only the gurgles heralding the start of digestion.  Rosa hadn't moved from her spot on my desk blotter, but she was now standing at a kind of parade rest, her hands clasped in front of her own belly.

I noted that her hair was still unkempt and matted, and I rubbed my fingertips together to brush off the bits of cum that stuck when I had grabbed her.  A contented smile came over my face as I realized how to divert us both from dwelling too deeply on my most recent meal.

I stood up, enjoying the way Rosa tilted her head back to keep eye contact, then stepped into the kitchen.  I knew without looking that Rosa wasn't going anywhere, and soon I returned with a small bowl full of warm soapy water.

Rosa watched me set the bowl down next to her, then lifted her arms so I could gently pluck her about her ribs.  I delicately set her in the middle of the bowl, then folded my hands under my chin as I leaned forward to scrutinize her.

Warmth radiated out from my belly and spread to my extremities as I marveled at the tiny beauty bathing before me.  Over the past four weeks I had decided that Rosa's physical attributes perfectly exemplified my "type," and now here she was, mine to command.  Both Heidi and Claire had had their attractive qualities, and although I had definitely enjoyed subduing their resistance, it was Rosa's subservience that made me melt.

I continued to puzzle over the revelation that she knew of me before I took her.  Had she obsessed over me, as I had over her?  That seemed unlikely.  But perhaps there had been a fascination, a curiosity about my intent, that had now clearly translated into a predator-prey dynamic.  I could live with that, at least as long as she could.

Watching Rosa caress her arms and turn to reach into the water, it was obvious that she was intentionally putting on a display for me.  She must have decided that keeping me entertained was her best strategy for survival.  That she realized this without being told delighted me.  It was as if she knew me, as if she had already been thinking of ways to please me.

Impressed as I was with how quickly Rosa had adapted to her new circumstances, I struggled to resist the urge to push her to her limits.  I wanted to bask in the tribute she was paying to me, yet I also needed to know just how much she had surrendered to me.  Don't be a fool, I thought, you have plenty of time.

When she had at last exhausted all plausibly necessary rites of cleansing, I brought a dish towel from the kitchen, then slowly reached into the bowl and lifter Rosa out and onto it.  She must have discerned my impatience, for she dried herself without ceremony.  Such a good girl.

Removing the bowl but leaving the towel, I retrieved my magnifier once more and brought my head directly above her.  "Now," I said, "I will see you give yourself pleasure."

Through my magnifier I could see the daunted expression pass over Rosa's face.  She looked up at my amplified eyes, not (I imagined) looking for any hope of reprieve, but rather (I suspected) to get used to my enormous regard.  Then she lowered her gaze from my face and took a few slow deep breaths.  The fingers of my free hand rubbed against each other below the desktop, although my moving tendons were in plain view.  Relax, I told myself, wondering if she could hear my thoughts.

She startled me with a sharp nod of her head, then she dropped to the towel and spread herself out on her back, one arm behind her head and the other between her legs.  I don't know what I was expecting—some kind of slinky dance or boob-shimmy like in a porno?  I was nevertheless mesmerized; she got to work and her boobs were free to jiggle and slide with every breath and jostle of her arm.

Over a minute had passed before I realized that she hadn't stopped looking at my face.  Don't most people close their eyes when they masturbate?  I did all the time.  I would have completely understood if Rosa had done the same, and yet she still gazed up at my looming face, finding her passion in my ravenous eyes.

I scanned her face closely, noting the color in her cheeks and the rhythm of her breaths.  Her eyes met mine, then shifted to my twitching lips and tongue, which I had neither amplified nor restrained.  I lowered my focus to her active hand, absurdly trying to memorize the pattern and cadence of her probes, as if I could ever replicate them.

She isn't performing, I thought.  She wanted me to look, she wanted my giant eyes to enclose her.  Had she desired my gaze before I took her?  I'd never know, but she wanted me now, and that was more than enough.

I could see Rosa's tiny Kegel muscles clenching and the tendons in her thighs straining.  Her pelvis bucked, and fragments of her moans drifted up to me.  I added a microphone to my mental list of items to obtain before our next session.  Looking back to her face, I could see she had finally closed her eyes as her breathing accelerated.

I had to have my cock in my hand.

With all the deliberation I could muster, I placed the magnifier gently on the desktop, then rolled my chair back and stood up.  The jar of Vaseline was still within reach, and I scooped a dollop into my fingers and started pumping my shaft, which was now cantilevered about four inches above Rosa.  If she had interrupted or slackened her pace, I couldn't tell.

I took her, I thought, and now she's mine.  I gazed down on her, lying below my jerking cock and balls, her head back and legs spread.  She could have tried to hide under the towel or in a different corner of the desk, but she still lay there, her arm diddling in time with mine.  You want me, I thought, you want to be mine.

Oh, she looked so lovely and so joyous.  I staggered back a step as my giant cock shot a spurt of cum, which landed squarely on her belly and splashed into her face and crotch.  "Ahh!" I cried victoriously.  As the successive waves pulled me forward, my thighs slammed into the desk, rocking Rosa further, and still she didn't flinch.

I leaned forward over my desk, putting out my hands for support.  My balls fell onto the desk in front of Rosa, the head of my draining cock landing on her chest.  I winced when she reached up and caressed my sensitive skin.  I clenched my pelvic muscle so my cockhead surged into her face.  "Uhh!" we both grunted in unison.

Ooh, that was sweet.  I stood back up and looked down at my cock and balls obscuring Rosa, her tiny legs poking out to the sides.  I am a god to you, I thought.  I will take your offerings whenever I please.

I reached down and plucked her from the towel with my sticky fingers and brought her to my face.  Wow, I thought, I really soaked you.  I held her under her armpits and she groaned as I licked my cum off her, twisting and tilting her to get my tongue into every crevice of her tiny tasty body.

Once I had slurped away all the visible deposits, I lowered Rosa slightly so she could see my tongue and throat muscles work at swallowing it all.  Her breathing was still peaked, but her eyes were nonetheless wide with appreciation.

Look at you, I thought, you're not my lover or my slave or my toy or my food.  You're my worshipper, and you know in your bones that I need your worship, just as you know that your life depends upon my accepting your worship.  Such a blessing that we found each other, isn't it?

I sat down in my chair, then held her above the fishbowl.  I brought my face close to the glass and let go of Rosa, who, like a chosen acolyte reciting a verse, let out an alarmed shriek as she plummeted harmlessly into the nest of my boxer shorts.  Was that scary? I wondered.  Gods can be scary sometimes.

I rested my head on the desk and watched my servant find her place in the tiny new world I had made for her.  I decided I would have to visit a pet shop to find a better solution for the food/water/waste issues.  Gods can provide blessings, too.

As Rosa's horizons narrowed to the region defined by my appetites and my appreciation, I wondered how far I would go.  I had already surprised myself more than once, and I hadn't yet found Rosa's limits.  Who would I become when I did?