- Text Size +

I slept almost twelve hours.  I only had one studio that day, and I knew I could blow it off.  I was famished.

I pulled on a pair of boxers and sat down at my desk, and lifted my shirt from the fishbowl.  Rosa was sitting up and looking at me, but Claire was still curled up asleep.  A tiny puddle in the center of the fishbowl told me I had neglected to think of yet another aspect of imprisoning people.

I brought my face close to the glass and examined the sleeping Claire.  So helpless.  My tongue twitched behind my teeth.  I turned my gaze to Rosa.  She was standing now, and she might have been edging to put herself between Claire and me, but now she froze.  I licked my lips and grinned.

One thing I made sure of before getting my own place was to learn how to prepare a few meals myself.  I was particularly proud of my skill at omelette-making.  I went to the kitchen and focused on assembling and whisking the batter, doing my best not glance in the direction of the fishbowl.

Once the dish was prepared, I brought my plate and cup of instant coffee over to the desk.  Claire was awake now, and I flattered myself that it was my breakfast smells that had roused her.  After I sat down, I sliced off a forkful of omelette, broke off the bowl from a plastic spoon, then scooped the egg into the tiny platter and lowered it into the fishbowl.

Neither woman moved toward the food I gave them but instead held still and watched me as I tucked into my breakfast.  I chewed methodically, returning my prisoners' gaze, and I didn't mute my slurps when I had my coffee.  Finally, Claire leaned over and started retching.  Rosa's arm reflexively reached out to her friend, but then quickly dropped back to her side.  And then, to my dawning delight, she sat down and tore off a piece of omelette and put it in her mouth.

I was utterly entranced by the sight of Rosa's tiny jaws working on my eggs.  She knew I was watching only her, and she swallowed eagerly.  The forkful I gave them was ridiculously huge even for both of them, but Rosa still put a noticeable dent in it.

When I had cleaned my plate, I leaned back and let out a slight but audible belch, startling Claire into a jump.  She shrieked when I lunged forward and reached into the fishbowl, and she wriggled and squeaked as I lifted her out and pinned her on her back to the desk blotter with a single finger.

It was the cheapest adhesive tape you could buy, but it was more than enough to hold each of Claire's tiny limbs in place as I spread her open before me.  Then I lifted Rosa out and set her on her feet next to the bound Claire.  I took the fishbowl into the kitchen to rinse it out.

When I returned, Rosa was sitting cross-legged next to Claire's torso, facing her.  I kept my distance for a moment, but then one of them must have detected me because Rosa quickly stood up and turned to face me.  I set the fishbowl back down, and Rosa actually stepped forward for me to lift her back into the container.

I positioned my desk lamp as best I could over Claire and retrieved my magnifying glass.  I really should get one of those illuminated magnifiers mounted on a flexible arm, I thought.

Claire had scrunched her eyes shut, and after one glimpse of her pea-sized boobs lolling to each side, I had to take a moment to put the magnifier down and lick each of them in turn.  She screamed in terror, and my heart leapt with joy as I muffled her mouth with my tongue.  My lips wrapped around her head and closed about her neck, and I might have slurped her entirely into my mouth right then if the sound of the tape coming up hadn't reminded me of my initial plans.

I released Claire's head, which fell back onto the blotter.  She was too busy gasping for air to scream when I slid the tip of my tongue between her tiny ass cheeks.  I only probed once before raising my head back above her, smacking my lips.  Remembering Heidi's last tumblings in my mouth, I recognized the funk of fear.  Okay, I thought, that'll do for now.

I sat back opened a drawer and pulled out a toothpick, which I held up for close examination.  It was barely audible, but Claire's whimpering told me she had seen it too.  It looked pretty smooth, but I wanted to avoid any snags so I popped one end into my mouth and swished it around.  Claire stopped whimpering, and I glanced over at Rosa, who was standing right up against the glass, watching me.

When the wood had started to soften, I pulled the pick out of my mouth and leaned back over Claire, whose sob was clearly audible.  Holding my magnifier over the tiny woman, I pursed my lips as I used the dry end of the pick to tease her labia apart.  Claire had been a diligent pubic shaver, so I could see every fold and crevice.

Ill-advisedly, she was very tensed up.  I twirled the pick around in my fingers and started massaging her taint with the soft end.  "You're gonna wanna relax, darlin'," I rumbled.

Claire's white eyes opened in her dark face and I didn't need any magnifier to see the hatred burning there.  Reflexively my mouth opened a bit and my tongue started tapping the back of my upper incisors.  I brought the pick close to parallel with the desktop and eased the tip into her pink canal.

She gasped in surprise; she must have somehow convinced herself that I wouldn't do it.  My advance of the pick was almost imperceptible to me, but from her wails Claire felt every millimeter of additional length and girth.  "No, please, stoppleasestoppleasestopNO!"

It really was all I could do not to shove the pick in hard until it tore open her belly and emerged beneath her ribs.  Instead I took a deep breath and slowly pulled it back out a bit and savored her heaving sobs, licking my lips.  Then I eased the pick forward again, no further than the previous extent, then back again.  I raised my eyebrows in encouragement and gave a low satisfied moan.

It took another couple of minutes of this, but damn if Claire didn't finally start arching her back into my thrusts.  Her warbling heaves became slightly less like sobs and more like grunts.  I was no connoisseur of fake orgasms, but I thought she did a fair job.  She might have even curled her toes, but my magnifier was focused not on her feet but rather her face, where I chose to accept as genuine her expression of complete submission.

I withdrew the pick and slowly slipped the soft end between my lips and onto my impatient tongue.  The taste of her cunt was barely present, but unmistakable nonetheless.  I kept the magnifier over Claire's face as I let the most triumphant smirk blossom across mine.  I looked into her eyes for the former smolder, but she was just crying inaudibly.

I put the magnifier down and sat back, swishing the pick around my mouth roguishly.  For the first time since I softened the pick, I looked over at Rosa.  She was still standing next to the glass, looking up at me with her arms crossed.  It was impossible for me to read her expression.

I stood up to display my stiffy tenting out my boxers, a dark spot of precum showing through.  When Rosa didn't move other than to incline her head back to track my face, I lowered myself to slip my boxers off, then raised back up to let my cock wave at her.  My fingers couldn't hold still, either; one hand gathered my boxers into a bunch, and the fingers of the other just rubbed against each other and my palm.

Rosa took what appeared to be an involuntary step back, but I was almost certain it was a conscious gesture.  More reflexive was her flinch when I reached over the fishbowl and shoved my boxers through the opening.  She managed to dodge them as they fell, but then she raised her face again and this time she kept her eyes on my cock.

This was a frame I had envisioned many times before, and the real thing didn't disappoint.  I could eclipse Rosa's figure entirely with my cock, and I imagined her tiny limbs emerging from either side to embrace it.  Looking down past my cock at her was electric; my thighs and hamstrings hummed, and I had to make an effort to keep my balance.  There was absolutely nothing to stop me.  I was hard, she was ready.  And yet, perversely, I hesitated.

I suspected it was because I had been anticipating this moment for so long, I didn't want to let it go.  I also didn't want to make a misstep, to ruin this opportunity.  I mustn't rush things, I thought.  One's already gone.  I gotta think this through.

I leaned over Claire and pulled the tape up from the blotter and each of her limbs, neither gratuitously abruptly nor so slow as to leave adhesive residue behind.  Claire immediately curled herself into a ball, which made it easier to scoop her up and deposit her on my bunched boxers at the bottom of the fishbowl.  I then stepped into the kitchen to fill a small dish with water, which I also set in the fishbowl, along with a bottle cap for use as a waste bucket.

Without a backward glance, I walked to my bed and stretched myself out on it, my gaze on the featureless ceiling.  As I gathered my thoughts, my hand unconsciously drifted to my cock.

I had had some idea of where I wanted to go next with Rosa, but the addition of Heidi and Claire had really complicated my scenario.  Quite apart from the challenge of collecting them all, they had also awakened desires I hadn't known I had.  I had always known that Rosa was going to spend some time in my mouth, but swallowing and digesting Heidi had been an unforeseen delicacy.  Similarly, I never expected to dote on each note of Claire's symphony of sorrow, but now I couldn't imagine taking a woman without it.

I had been smitten with Rosa's face from the moment I saw it; her deep eyes, full lips, proud nose, bewitching eyebrows, all framed by that lush dark hair.  I had even anticipated the look on her face when she found herself suddenly doll-sized, looking up and recoiling from my reaching fingers.  But now that she was about to meet my giant cock, I found that I needed to see her tiny beautiful face throughout the encounter.  My magnifier's migration from Claire's crotch to her face had proved that.

My cock surged at the memory, and I pulled my hand away lest I impair my imminent performance.  Instead I started puzzling out how to keep Rosa's face in view.  I came up with one idea, but it would require more investment and preparation than I could manage at the moment.  I would just have to make sure she lasted long enough.

My logistical brainstorming had also tossed up an arrangement that would be possible with materials currently on hand, and I squeezed myself a couple of times in anticipation.  Yes, I thought, this will do quite nicely for now.

I walked back over to the desk to see that Claire had revived and was having some water.  Excellent.  I sat down and opened the drawer and grabbed a handful of twist-ties.  Rosa saw my hand coming for her and made no attempt to evade it.  I set her in the exact spot where I had bound Claire with tape and said, "On your back, spread-eagle."  It was only half-second long, but I caught Rosa's hesitation before complying with my instruction.

Once she was in position, I slid one twist-tie under each of her wrists and thighs, then curled each twist-tie up slightly but not yet secured to anything.  Then I glanced over at Claire, who was trying to pretend she was still drinking and not watching the proceedings.  I couldn't help grinning at her averted face before reaching into the fishbowl and lifting her out, thrashing in my grip.  Then, a special treat: "No!" cried Claire, "You already did me!"

Rosa hadn't moved a millimeter, but it was hard for her not to flinch when I pressed the protesting Claire face-down on top of her.  If Claire kept struggling, it was going to be rather difficult for me to proceed if I had to devote one of my hands to holding her in place.  Instead I simply looked into Rosa's eyes and raised an eyebrow.  I saw Rosa speak briefly, and Claire immediately stopped squirming.  A smile tugged at the corner of my mouth as I twisted the ties to bind the women together at the wrists and thighs.

I plucked the bundled women underneath their arms, then tugged on their limbs to make sure the bindings would hold.  I carried them over to the bed and sat down, then retrieved my jar of petroleum jelly.  Both women got a slick smear across their necks, tits, bellies, groins, and the insides of their arms and thighs.  Claire made the mistake of spitting some out of her mouth, so I dabbed her entire face.

The ring formed by their crotches and bound thighs just barely fit around my swollen cockhead, and both Claire and Rosa grunted as my thickening pole squeezed past their slippery bellies and boobs.  My grunt, however, was louder and less indignant.

I had taken two voluptuous young women and turned them into my personal living Fleshlight.  The fantastical impact of this fact fused with the sublime sensations of their pliant bodies squeezing my cock.  The sight of my cockhead surging past their tiny straining faces was almost too glorious to bear.

Their wrist bonds might have allowed them enough slack to hold their chests away from my shaft, so that's where I gripped them tightest, compressing their tits against as many of my nerve endings as possible.  Their thigh bonds held their abdomens closer to my pillar, their tiny shins and calves flailing on either side with each pump, and I imagined Rosa was grinding her tiny mound into the underside of my cock.

It was perfect.  With Rosa underneath, I saw her mouth gasping along with my pisshole on the upstroke, and with Claire on top her tiny round booty spread wide for me on the downstroke.  I wanted the moment to last as long as possible, but there wasn't a single aspect of the spectacle or sensation that didn't spur me onward with increasing ferocity.

I could have this anytime I want, I thought.  They were slaves to my cock.  If I so chose, that's all they would ever be.

As I approached my crescendo, a low moan began in my chest.  I have no idea what it must have sounded to the two gerbil-sized women imprisoned in my fist, but at that point I was in my own universe.  My breathing became more ragged and my voice far exceeded its typical volume for that sort of exertion: "Mmmmmm-mine!!"

The world went white around the edges as I arched off my bed, furiously jerking my cockslaves up and down, marking them with my warm viscosity.  Drink it up ladies, I thought, roll around and get yourselves good and coated.  A short cackle escaped me.

I crashed back onto my bed, an idiotic grin on my face as my mind reeled from trying to encompass the most rapturous sex act of my life.  Could I ever again go on a date with a woman and not expect it to end up like this?  I chuckled between panting.

I released my cock and withdrew my sticky but empty hand from my crotch, oblivious to concerns of containment.  Claire had fallen in a heap on my lower abdomen, just above my cock, mewling but not moving.  I could feel Rosa stretched across my ballsack, but I couldn't see whether she had fallen upon it or was trying to climb up it.

Soon I felt Rosa scrambling up my thigh opposite from where my leaking cock had collapsed.  I raised my head further onto my pillow so I could look down at the two tiny sticky women nestled in the thatch of my pubes.  Such adorable cumrags.

For once, Rosa wasn't looking at me.  She was holding Claire and I could barely hear their tinny words.  I'm sure it was the post-climactic torpor that muted my response to Rosa's inattention to me.  I quickly got bored, however, and I abruptly scooped them both up in my sticky fist, sat up, then walked to the desk and laid them both on top of my boxers in the fishbowl.

Exhilarated and triumphant, I felt no need to clean myself before taking a nap.  I lay on top of my sheets, the drops of cum cooling and hardening on my skin, replaying in my mind the sights and sounds of my domination.