- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi everybody, we have another very sexy piece of writing by MistyVixen (mistyvixen.blogspot.com/). She's been writing erotica for years, including size-fiction, and she was kind enough to write us this exclusive piece! 

(WARNING! This story is sexually explicit, and is therefore 18+)

The story is set in a fantasy world, and it involves a young hunter named Mark who is lost in the woods. When he comes across a cabin occupied by a 9ft tall woman, things begin to get steamy!

We should have more writing on the way, and we're thinking about having a little "Writers' Meet-up" at the convention as well, where size writers and readers can swap stories, writing tips, and generally share in their passion.

Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nyc-sizecon-tickets-20353700466
SizeCon Merchandise: http://www.giantesslove.com/sizecon/shop/
www.sizecon.com
www.facebook.com/SizeCon/
http://www.twitter.com/nycsizecon
www.furaffinity.net/user/sizecon

LARGE & LOVELY


by Misty Vixen


How could tonight possibly get any worse?


Mark tried again to find the setting sun to guide him, but yet again the thick, gray cloud cover denied him any success. He looked around at the trees surrounding him, desperately attempting to recognize any kind of landmark, anything that would help him get back home. But there was nothing. He was lost, utterly lost and if he didn't get his shit together soon he could very well be dead. The forests outside his home village were not known for their kindness and safety. He sighed miserably and continued looking around.


His first solo hunt and he had gotten lost.


Worse than being dangerous, this was embarrassing.


He was nineteen years old now, he should have figured out something as simple as navigation. And yet, it remained elusive. He was good with a bow and arrow, good at skinning and gutting his kills, good at hauling it back. He was even decent at tracking and staying out of sight. But, Gods help him, he couldn't find his way out a sack without a map. It was an embarrassing problem to have when you were supposed to be an outdoorsman.


Mark sighed heavily and figured he couldn't just stand there forever. Especially not with the sun rapidly setting and rain coming on. So, he picked a direction and began walking. It was at least better than standing there, looking like an idiot. All around him, the forest seemed alive, but not in that peaceful, often pleasant way he'd come to know and love. No, there were distant sounds made ominous by their lack of visual presence. Shadows seemed to lurk in the trees around him, either high above in the branches or low in the underbrush.


He walked for several more minutes before stopping and looking around once more. It had gotten a lot darker quickly. He made a complete circle, preparing himself to pick a direction and start walking again, and then he stopped. Was that...was it a light he saw? He squinted, spying what appeared to be a happy yellow glow coming from somewhere up ahead. Maybe someone had made camp. He prayed to whatever God or Goddess might be listening that it wasn't a band of thieves or someone else that might do him harm and set off.


Mark tried to move quickly, wondering what his parents, his younger brother, would think of him. Ugh. His brother. Thom was just sixteen and already more skilled in most things than Mark was. Sometimes, it seemed that his life was nothing more than a collection of embarrassing moments where he let down his father. Outshone by a kid three years younger than him. Thom already looked older than Mark actually was and clearly he was having better luck with the women. Mark had only had a single relationship.


And it hadn't ended well.


He'd lost his virginity to the blacksmith's daughter and enjoyed a four month relationship with her. She had been a wonderful woman, beautiful, vibrant, and intelligent. Intelligent enough, in fact, to discover that Thom was a better suitor. So she'd broken up with him last month to 'save herself' for Thom when he came of age in two years. Mark didn't like thinking about that. There was a lot he didn't like thinking about.


Yes, that was definitely a source of light.


He was getting closer to it. Mark kept walking through the trees. As he did, suddenly, a great fork of lightning split the sky, momentarily blinding him. It was followed almost immediately by a crack of thunder that sent a bolt of fear through him, making his heart pound faster and harder. And then, of course, it started to rain, heavily. Cursing softly, Mark hurried forward, making his way through the trees until, suddenly, they fell away and he was standing in a clearing. There was a house in the middle of that clearing.


Feeling a great deal of relief, Mark set off towards the house. There was a cobblestone path leading up to the front door and in front of the house, to either side of the path, was what appeared to be a heavily-tended garden. As Mark approached the house, he suddenly stopped. There was something...wrong with it.


At first, he had no idea what the problem was but he knew that he had to figure it out simply because it was screwing with him so much. Lightning crackled again overhead and then he had it: the house was too big. It wasn't enormous or anything, but the proportions were off. The door, for example, was several feet taller than what he was used to. Well, okay, so it was a big house. Although it wasn't actually big...just built to different proportions. Whatever, the rain was getting worse and perhaps whoever lived there could tell him how to get back to his home village. Surely he couldn't have wandered that far away.


Mark got onto the cobblestone path and hurried up to the front door. There were curtains drawn over the windows but he could see the cheery glow of candlelight and maybe a fireplace coming from around them, so someone should be in there. Working up his courage, (which only took about twenty seconds), he knocked on the door. At first, he heard nothing, then he heard heavy footfalls coming towards the door.


Preparing himself for the unknown, (a difficult task), Mark tried his best to be calm and diplomatic. This was made even more difficult by the fact that he was not a very social person. The knob twisted and the door opened.


Whatever he was preparing to say simply fell flat when he saw the person who lived in the house. At least the odd proportions suddenly made sense.


An extremely attractive woman was standing before him. Except, no, she wasn't standing before him, she was towering over him. She had to be at least nine feet tall. She had dirty blonde, almost brown hair that was down, framing her face, which was very pretty. Her skin was tanned from lots of time outdoors and her eyes were a soft blue-gray that reminded him of stormy days. Like today. She wore a sleeveless shirt and loose-fitting travel pants. Looking at her was like looking at an optical illusion or magic.


She looked like a normal-sized woman that had been somehow grown to much larger proportions.


“Um...hi there,” she said.


“Hello...I'm sorry. I'm staring. That's rude. My name is Mark and I'm lost,” he said, his words coming out in a babbling rush.


The woman smiled easily. “Are you from the nearby village?” she asked.


“Yes. Birchwood. I was out hunting and I got lost.”


“I see you didn't catch anything,” the woman said.


“I...yeah,” Mark replied. “I was, uh, distracted.”


“Well, come inside. It's too late to go wandering back through the woods now. You can spend the night here and I'll help you get back in the morning. My name is Morgan, by the way,” she said, stepping back to let him in.


Mark hesitated for only a second, wondering if he should go into the strange, giant woman's house. She seemed very pleasant and open. Well, what other choice did he have? He stepped inside and she closed the door behind him.


“You said your name was Mark?” she asked, crossing the room to tend to a pot of something steaming and bubbling over a fire pit.


“Uh...yeah,” Mark replied. He was given a great view of her ass, which was huge and shapely. The pants had settled nicely over it. They weren't very tight, but they weren't so loose as to lose its shape entirely, more like they suggested the shape, which was somehow hotter. He felt awkward staring at her ass like that, but there was a sudden, electric attraction he had to her. Was it her size? The fact that she was clearly older than him?


“Well, Mark, I was just wrapping up dinner. It's venison and vegetable stew. Would you like some?” she asked.


“I'd love some,” he replied with feeling. He was starving.


Morgan laughed lightly and ladled two bowls of the steaming soup, then brought them over to her table. She went back and crouched on the floor, making her pants stretch tightly across her thick, well-maintained ass. She was crouching in front of a low chest. Opening it up, Mark saw whips of frost escaping.


“What drink do you prefer?” she asked.


“Um...water's fine...how are you doing that?” he asked.


“Doing what? Oh, you mean the cold container? It's magic. It's a very, very slow cold spell. Helps keep my bottled drinks cold and fresh,” Morgan replied. She selected two bottles and closed the chest, then stood up. One bottle was clear, the other was filled with a reddish-pink liquid. She set them down on the table and sat.


“Crushed strawberries,” she said as he sat down, noticing his curious gaze.


“Oh. Nice,” he replied awkwardly. They began to eat. For a moment, there was just the sound of the fire crackling and the rainfall outside.


“So, um...” he glanced up at her, several questions on the tip of his tongue, but he felt it would be weird or rude to just outright ask them.


She seemed to sense his hesitation and smiled. “You want to know about me and my height, I imagine. I'm half-giant. I built this place myself.”


“Wow. That's...seriously impressive,” Mark replied, looking around.


“Thank you. What about you, Mark? Tell me about yourself? How did you come to be out here?” she asked.


He sighed. “It's kind of embarrassing.”


“You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but I do live pretty much in total isolation out here. I don't really have anyone I'd tell and I won't laugh at you.”


“I guess that makes sense and it would be nice to have someone to talk to...this is supposed to be my first solo hunt. My father is a hunter, so is my younger brother. It's kind of family tradition. We hunt animals and sell pelts and meat to the others in our village. I'm actually fairly good at it but...I suck at navigation. I've been kind of...making up excuses to get out of going on my first hunt. It lasted for a while, it was supposed to be last year but...well, they ran out. And, of course, like an idiot, I got lost,” he explained.


“Why don't you have a compass?” she asked.


 He sighed again. “My dad says 'real' hunters don't need them.”


“Sounds like a lazy excuse. I have one to spare. I could give it to you and you could just keep it to yourself. It wouldn't be a cure-all but it'd definitely help. And there's certain magical items that you could find to help you.”


“I'm...reluctant, to have to rely on magical items,” he replied.


“I can understand that. But some people just need the help, and there's nothing wrong with that. Everyone's bad at something. Everyone's good at something. It just takes a lot of practice to make yourself better at something.”


“What are you bad at?” Mark asked.


She smiled. “Well, I used to be pretty terrible with a bow and arrow. My eyesight is a little...strange. But I spent years practicing and now I can at least get by with it. I'm also not that great at magic. Again, tons of practice and now I can do okay.”


“I guess you've got a point,” Mark murmured.


For a little while longer, they went back to eating their soup.


Then Morgan spoke up once more. “So, um...do you have a girlfriend back in Birchwood?” she asked.


He glanced up. There was something new in her voice. A caution, almost like she was nervous. Why would she be nervous?


“Not anymore,” he replied miserably. “She left me for my brother...sort of. She left me to wait for my brother to be old enough to date.”


“Wow...ouch. I'm sorry to hear that.”


“Yeah, it really sucks,” he muttered.


“And there's no one else you're...interested in?”


“I mean, there's one or two girls around I might try asking...if I could get my stuff together. But, no, not really. I've never been particularly successful in that field.”


“I see...”


Again, they went back to eating, though there seemed to be something new in the air, a kind of tension that Mark hadn't noticed before. What did that mean? Eventually, they finished their meal and Mark decided to try and restart the conversation.


“So, uh...you just live our here by yourself?” he asked.


“Yeah. I'm kind of an introvert, I like being alone or with just the animals of the forest. But, sometimes, I kind of have a lust for adventure and I head out into the world for a few months whenever the need takes me. I usually hire myself out for protection for traveling caravans or merchants or mercenary clans. My size gives me a huge advantage and people generally don't want to mess with me,” she explained.


“So you just...leave your house alone for months on end?” he replied.


“Yeah.”


“Don't you worry about thieves?”


“No. The house has its own defenses. It can take care of itself, and generally people don't come out this way, so it's fine. Not to mention, I don't really own anything here that irreplaceable. If I lost literally everything, it would definitely suck, but I could have it all back inside of a year. It's a great way to live life...at least, I think so.”


“I suppose it would be,” Mark replied.


Another silence descended. They both finished eating their meal and sat back in their chairs. Both of them seemed to be waiting for something.


Abruptly, Morgan let out a sigh. “Okay, so...I'm bad with...words.” She laughed nervously. “I don't really know a good way to ask this, so I'll just come out and ask it. Um...would you be interested in having sex with me?”


Mark stared at her and blinked in surprise. “I...uh...you want to have sex with me?” he replied, feeling suddenly stupid and slow, as if someone had just socked him in the nose and he was having to recover.


“Yes,” Morgan replied simply. He realized that she was blushing fiercely and couldn't quite look him in the eye.


“I...I'd like to. You're really beautiful. And I don't want this to come off the wrong way but...why do you want to sleep with me?”


She laughed. “Why do you ask that? You're handsome, you're polite, you're single. You didn't run away from me the moment you saw me and you've been talking with me for a little while now. And you've been checking me out...yes, I noticed that. It's okay, I don't mind. And, well, if it isn't obvious, it's kind of tough for me to get laid. Guys tend not to react well to my size.”


“I guess that makes sense...and it sucks. I'm sorry. I'd be willing to, like I said, you're really attractive. I just...I mean, mechanically, how would we, uh, you know...”


“Oh! That part is easy. I'm decent at magic and I know a shape-shifting spell that can make my vagina more regular sized. And I've got birth control magic and I can handle any potential sicknesses you might have with a combination of magic and healing potions, so we don't need to worry about any kind of protection, if you don't want to use it.”


“It would be nice,” Mark replied. He found himself suddenly imagining her naked, picturing her kissing him, her putting his dick in her mouth and sucking him off. He was imagining what it might feel like to make love to her...


“So, is that a yes?” she asked tentatively.


“Yes. That's a definite yes.”


“Great!” She stood up, making his heart flutter. She was really tall. “You want to do it now?” she asked as she began moving around the room, checking to make sure the doors were locked and the windows were closed.


“Yes, definitely,” he replied, standing as well. He could already feel himself becoming hard as he became more and more aroused. The last time he'd had sex was with Mindy, his first and only girlfriend, a month ago, just before she'd dumped him. He thought of it as goodbye sex and it had been great, she'd been good at sex, but he hadn't had any kind of encounter since then. He didn't necessarily consider himself an overly sexual person but...well, he really missed it. And he'd be stupid to turn her down.


Once she finished making sure the house was locked down for the night, she moved to stand by the bed and beckoned him closer. As he joined her, she took off her shirt, dropping it on the floor next to her and then took off her bra, which simply seemed like a smaller shirt that just covered her breasts. They bounced pleasantly as they were free and she tossed aside the bra. Most of Mark's thoughts were kicked squarely out of his head as Morgan's breasts entered his field of vision. That seemed to happen to him a lot when he saw breasts.


They were huge.


It wasn't so much that she actually had huge tits. If he and her were the same size, they'd be about average, but given her huge, nine-foot frame, they were about as big as his head. They were paler than the rest of her tanned skin and topped with beautiful pink nipples.


She laughed. “Enjoying the show?” she asked.


“Uh...yeah,” he replied, still feeling slow and distracted. “I, uh, sorry.”


“It's fine.” She turned around and bent over slightly, then began pulling down her pants, revealing her huge, white ass inch by inch to him. He simply stood there, enthralled by her massive ass as she finished getting undressed. Her hips were beautiful and broad. They curved nicely up to her relatively trim stomach. She was in great shape. She let her pants drop to the floor. They pooled at her ankles and she stepped out of them, then turned back around, giving him a full frontal view of her now totally naked body.


Her vagina was bald and smooth, set in between a pair of thick, athletic thighs.


“Wow...I've never seen one without any hair before. How do you do it?” he asked.


Morgan looked down. “Oh, easy,” she said, then she raised one hand. A flat flame that engulfed the palm of her hand sprang into existence. “It's a slight tweak on the fireball spell.” She placed her palm down between her legs for a few seconds, then brought it back. “It burns only hair. Way easier than shaving,” she said. She squeezed her hand, then opened it back up and the flame was gone. “Neat, huh?”


“Very,” Mark replied. He realized that he should be getting naked, too. Hesitantly, he took off his shirt. It had been awkward enough the first time he'd gotten naked around Mindy. Well, to be honest, it had never really stopped making him feel at least somewhat uncomfortable. Part of it was the simple idea of baring himself entirely to another person, which was just naturally uncomfortable. But another part of it was that he didn't feel particularly well-endowed. And now, well, here he was, in front of a nine foot tall woman.


It didn't make him feel very confident.


Nonetheless, he tossed his shirt aside, then began the process of taking off his boots and socks. Morgan stood, naked and beautiful and huge, waiting patiently for him, just making him more nervous. He took off his pants, then stopped.


“Something wrong?” Morgan asked.


“I just...I'm a little nervous,” he replied, not sure how to explain.


“It's your dick, isn't it?” she asked. “Mark, it's fine. It's not a big deal or anything. I don't care about the size of your dick because, well, for one, you don't get to choose that. I'm not having sex with you for your dick. And two, it physically doesn't matter. You could have like a two inch cock and it wouldn't matter because of my shape-shifting magic. It conforms pretty nicely to the size and shape of your dick. It'll be fine, I promise.”


“Oh...I didn't even think about that,” Mark replied, feeling relieved. Still, he felt a little weird as he pulled his undershorts down.


“That's your dick? You had nothing to worry about. I mean, it's not huge or anything, but it's not small...ugh, you boys need to stop making such a big deal out of penis size,” Morgan said. She took a step closer to him. “Now, how about you just relax, get in bed with me and we'll start this whole thing off slowly, huh?”


“Sounds good,” Mark replied, though it was hard for him to relax now that he was so close to having sex.


The two of them got into the large bed together. Mark laid against Morgan, who was on her back. He was glad to see that her lips weren't too large to comfortably kiss. Mark carefully leaned in and pressed his lips to Morgan's. She kept her movements slow and careful. Reaching over, she gripped his wrist lightly and brought it to one of her huge breasts. Mark felt a groan escape his throat as he touched it, feeling her nipple press against his palm. He began massaging Morgan's breast, squeezing and groping it gently.


“You like them?” she murmured in between kisses.


“Yes,” he whispered. “I love them.”


“Good boy,” she said, then she kissed him again. This time, she parted his lips with hers and slipped her tongue into his mouth. He felt her probing gently, searching for his tongue and it sent ripples of excitement throughout his whole body. He touched his tongue to hers, twining them together, tasting her. He continued groping her breasts, switching between them as she continued probing his mouth with her tongue.


After another minute or so of this, she pulled back. “How would you like me to suck your dick? And then, if you wouldn't mind, you could eat me out,” she suggested.


“That sounds awesome...but I don't really have much experience with, uh, that,” he replied.


“If you don't want to, it's okay, but the cool thing about oral is it's really easy. You don't even need much experience.”


“I'm definitely willing to at least try,” Mark replied.


“Okay. I'll go first. Lay back.”


Eagerly, Mark got onto his back. His and Mindy's sexual experiences and attempts had been infrequent and clumsy at best, at least he felt like he was clumsy at them, but he did remember that blowjobs felt fantastic.


Morgan shifted around, looking larger than life and twice as sexy as she got into position. Her movements seemed careful and cautious, and at once Mark understood why. Being so much bigger than he was, it must be easy for her to hurt people like him. Even a casual movement could harm him accidentally. Morgan leaned in and kissed the head of his erect dick, send shivers of anticipation throughout his body.


She smiled up at him, then she stuck her large, pink tongue out and licked up the entire bottom of his cock. Once she got up to the head, she gripped it carefully between her thumb and forefinger and began licking the head. Mark groaned as pleasure seemed to engulf him. Her tongue was smooth and wet and incredibly warm. He moaned as she continued doing this, licking all over the entirety of the head of his dick.


Without warning, she slipped the whole thing into her mouth and started sucking him off, bobbing her head slowly as she did. She was a lot better at this than Mindy had been. That didn't feel like a fair thought but right now he didn't care. Right now he was getting sucked off by a beautiful, nine-foot tall woman.


“Oh, Morgan,” he moaned. “It feels so good...you're so great at this...” he moaned, unable to put together more than a few words at a time. The pleasure was keeping his brain from forming coherent sentences.


The sexual rapture was building, too, and he knew that he was close to coming. He felt bad about that, she'd only been sucking him off for about a minute, but it had been so long and it felt so good...he groaned and looked down at her.


“Morgan, I'm gonna come soon,” he said, a little breathless. She kept sucking him, staring up at him with her beautiful eyes. “Morgan, if you don't...oh man, if you don't stop I'm going to come in your mouth,” he warned. Mindy had hated that. Morgan just smiled and kept sucking, if anything going even faster.


“Morgan, please...” he moaned, but he could hold on no longer.


Mark cried out as he started coming. Morgan didn't make any noises or pull back, she just kept sucking, which felt amazing. Mark began moaning in desperate pleasure, watching her continue sliding her lips up and down the length of his cock, sucking him off as he came. He could feel his dick pulsing and throbbing, kicking in her mouth as it spat out thick, hot spurts of his seed. Morgan ended up sucking him dry, continuing until his cock had nothing left to give. She took him out of her mouth and sat up.


“I'm sorry,” he said when he got his breath back.


“Why?” she asked, sounding plainly curious.


“I didn't mean to come in your mouth, I just...you didn't stop.”


“I didn't stop because I wanted you to come in my mouth.”


“You did?”


“Yes. Why? Did you not want to?”


“No, I...I did want to, I just...with my ex-girlfriend, I did it once and she hated it. She got so mad at me over it. I didn't even mean to, it just kind of happened.”


“Well I don't mind, Mark,” Morgan said, smiling at him. She got up off the bed and he laid back, getting his breath back. Crossing the room, Morgan grabbed a bottle of something pink and took a deep drink of it. “Strawberry juice,” she said, noticing his gaze. “You want some?”


“I'm okay,” Mark replied.


She set the bottle back down and came back over and got into bed with him.


“Your turn,” he said.


“I've been looking forward to this,” Morgan replied.


She got onto her back and spread her legs for him, exposing herself. Mark tried to recall the little he'd learned when he'd eaten out Mindy. She seemed to really like it and had trouble keeping quiet when he was doing it. As he got down into position between her huge thighs, Mark saw that Morgan's vagina was indeed shrunken down to something he would consider more regular sized. It looked a bit odd, given her other proportions, but he wasn't complaining. Carefully, he parted the lips of her pussy with his thumbs, exposing the small nub of her clit, nestled in a field of wet pink flesh. He leaned forward, preparing to pleasure her.


He felt a shiver ripple through her body as he let his warm breath out slowly across her exposed skin, then he stuck his tongue out and touched the very tip of it to her clit. Morgan let out a low, long moan as he did this. Mark started to massage her clit with the tip of his tongue, going slowly at first, making sure to keep the pressure light and the speed slow. What little information he'd gathered on the subject seemed to indicate that it was good to start slow and build up. Women really liked that, apparently.


So he went slowly, just using the tip first, then he started using more of his tongue, licking at her pussy, moving a bit faster and a bit harder.


“I don't know what you were talking about,” Morgan asked as he kept this up. “You are really good at eating pussy,” she groaned.


Encouraged, he kept going, using more of his tongue, licking more of her sensitive skin. He thought that she was close to coming now. She was practically panting, moaning rapidly, her voice getting higher and higher.


He brought in his final reserve: his lower lip. Mindy always went crazy when he used it. He started using it in addition to his tongue, pleasuring a great deal of pussy and that seemed to do it. “Oh, Mark!” Morgan shrieked and then she was coming.


He pulled back, watching intently as a hot spray of feminine sex juices escaped her tight, pink opening, spraying her thighs and the blanket she was laying on top of. Morgan cried out, yelling in sexual rapture as she orgasmed, her whole body trembling as the pleasure moved through her. It was quite a sight to behold.


Eventually, her orgasm petered out and she was left sweaty and gasping, her impressive chest heaving as she caught her breath.


“Wow, it's been...quite a while since I've enjoyed that particular pleasure. Thank you very much, Mark,” she said, propping herself up on her elbows.


“My pleasure,” Mark replied.


“Mmm...I'm still horny. What about you? Ready to fuck a half-giantess?” she asked.


“Just about,” he replied.


He was getting horny again. He was already mostly hard once more.


“Then fuck me,” Morgan said, spreading her legs. “I'm pretty wet now.”


Eagerly, Mark climbed on top of her, getting in between her enormous, wonderful thighs. As he got into position, he was again struck by just how large Morgan was. He was intimidated but there was also something incredibly compelling, incredibly erotic about having sex with a woman who was easily three feet taller than him. On top of that, there was the extra added pleasure of doing it without any kind of protection. Mindy had always insisted on sheepskin condoms, and he didn't blame her, he was too young for a child.


But he'd heard of methods of magical birth control and he'd always longed to know what it felt like bareback.


Now he would know.


Mark settled the head of his now fully erect dick up against her tight, pink opening. Both of them moaned in sexual unity as he penetrated her slowly. True to her word, Morgan was incredibly wet inside. She was very hot, too. The pleasure as he worked his way inside of her was unmatched by anything he'd experienced yet in his life. He groaned as he pushed his way into her inch by inch, until he was buried completely within her. Mark looked up, realizing that he came up to just below her large breasts when he was lying down flat atop her. The view was wonderful as he began to make love her, sliding in and out of her perfect pussy.


Morgan let out a loud moan. “Oh Mark! Yes! Fuck me!” she cried, spreading her legs wider.


As he continued sliding rapidly in and out of her, the pleasure burning through him, Mark thought that he had never heard sexier words spoken in his life. He stared up at her huge breasts bouncing in sync with his thrusting, then further up, at her beautiful, larger-than-life face, her eyes closed, mouth open, moaning loudly, her features twisted in primal pleasure. He realized she was enjoying this just as much as he was.


That gave him even more pleasure.


He wanted to make her come again. One thing he had figured out was that he wanted his partner to experience as much joy and pleasure as he did from the encounter. Mark pushed himself up, so that he was resting on his knees. He continued thrusting into her, burying himself deep within her, but now he placed his thumb on her clit and started to rub it. Morgan's eyes popped open and she looked down the length of her long body, crying out in surprised pleasure.


“Oh, Mark! That feels so fucking good! Yes! Keep going!” she yelled.


Mark groaned as he continued fucking her and pleasuring her. After a few more seconds of intense stimulation, suddenly, Morgan came. Something inside of her gave. Her muscles began to twitch and spasm as the climax overtook her. Morgan let out a long cry of pleasure as she came. Mark groaned, leaning forward, resting his hands on her torso as he felt her come. Her muscles tensed and released, and a hot wave of sex juices began to escape her pussy, spraying her inner thighs and getting all over his own thighs.


He could feel his own orgasm growing closer, welling up, only becoming closer because of the extra wetness from Morgan's own climax.


“I'm going to come soon,” he gasped, still pounding her. He placed his hands on her hips. “Can I finish inside you?” he asked.


“Yes,” Morgan moaned. “Yes, please, fill me up,” she replied.


Mark groaned, unable to keep his orgasm back any further, gave up trying to do so and started fucking her harder and faster, causing her to cry out. Then it came. It was powerful, intense, somehow even better than when he'd come into her mouth not all that long ago. His dick began pulsing and throbbing with raw sexual bliss as it emptied another loud of his seed into Morgan. Mark cried out as the pleasure began exploding through him in waves of pink rapture, his cock kicking within the tight confines of Morgan's pussy as he came directly into her. Before long, the orgasm tapered off and he was left sagging against her, panting and sweating.


“Wow,” he said.


“Yeah,” Morgan replied. “I missed sex.”


“Me too.”


After a little bit, Mark carefully pulled out of her and rolled over onto his side, lying next to her for a moment.


“You want to soak in my tub?” Morgan asked suddenly, sitting up.


“Uh...yeah. That sounds great.”


“Good. Come on, it's outside.”


“Okay.”


They both got up off the bed and Morgan walked naked to the back door. Mark paused to find his boxers. Morgan glanced back at him.


“Getting dressed?” she asked.


“We're going outside,” he replied.


“No one's out there. Besides, you've got nothing to hide. You're in pretty good shape. And we're going to be naked in the tub anyway...”


“Okay,” Mark replied, dropping his boxers. He supposed she had a point. He again found himself staring at her huge, pale ass as she led him out of her house and into the backyard. As they stepped out, he paused, impressed with what he saw. A neatly-laid cobblestone path led to what had once been a simple natural hot spring. A tree hung over it, protecting it from the rainfall, which had thinned out a bit. The rock around the hole had been carved carefully, presumably by Morgan herself. She had created dozens of small niches and apparently filled each with a tiny candle. All of them were lit and glowed a comfortable blue color. The earth around the water had been tilled and planted with a variety of flowers.


“You did all this yourself?” Mark asked as Morgan dipped into the water, which was crystal clear and steaming.


“Yep,” she replied.


Mark shivered in the rainfall and hurried to join her.


“This is amazing,” he murmured. He slipped carefully into the water. It wasn't as hot as he thought it might be. It was extremely comfortable, actually.


“So...you happy? Feeling more relaxed?” Morgan asked after a little bit.


“Yeah, definitely,” Mark replied. “I, uh...thanks. For having sex with me. And helping me. I really appreciate it.”


“Happy to help,” Morgan replied. “And hey, you fucked me, too. Thanks for that. It was fantastic,” she added. “So, I was thinking, after a soak, we head back inside, maybe chat for a bit longer, and then go to sleep. I promise I won't roll over on you in the middle of the night or something, but if you don't want to I've got another mattress under the bed I can pull out...”


“No, it's fine. I'd, uh, like that. I'd like to sleep in your bed with you.”


Morgan smiled. “Good! It's been a while since I've enjoyed that, too. Then, in the morning, I'll show you the way back. And...” she hesitated.


“And...?” Mark prompted.


She laughed nervously. “Um, I guess, I was going to suggest...maybe you could, uh...get lost again, if you know what I mean?”


Mark smiled. “You want me to visit...and have more sex?”


“Yes.”


“I'd love to.”


Morgan's broad grin returned. “That's good to hear. And, another thing we could do tonight is have some more sex.”


“I'd love that, too,” Mark replied.


“Great...come here, I'd like to snuggle a bit.”


He happily moved across the natural tub and sat in her lap, his head resting against her huge, firm breasts. He let out a deeply contented sigh.


Suddenly, things didn't seem so bad.


ALSO BY MISTY VIXEN


 


WANDERLUST #1: NECROMANCER'S LOVE


 


HELLCATS #1: SIX FOOT TEN (A series of sci-fi-themed erotica)


 


ROYAL RETREAT (The first in a trilogy set in the Wanderlust universe)


 


Or, if you'd just like to buy the whole first season of Wanderlust, you can do so here.


Hi, I'm the author. I'm no one special. I live somewhere in the US and, (obviously), I like writing erotica!


 


After some thought, I've come to realize that three things seem to set me apart from all the other ten million erotica authors out there. The first is that I tend to write from the perspective of regular, average twenty-something men. After hearing about all the billionaires and NAVY Seals and cowboys, I figured maybe it was time to hear from someone a bit more...real. Someone people could relate to.


 


The second thing that sticks out is that while I've come across tons of erotica about hot babes being slammed by monsters, (werewolves, vampires, even dinosaurs and BIGFOOT for fuck's sake!), there wasn't much out there about regular dudes banging hot monster chicks. And they need love too, right?


 


The final thing that I didn't even realize at first and I've since tried to cultivate because I believe in it is that I'm all about sexual equality. I'm not really here to condemn or kink-shame anyone, but I just like the idea of consent, sexual respect and both parties getting what they want out of the sexual encounter. (Or I guess I should say all parties, depending on how many people are fucking at once!)


 


If you like my work and want to get in touch with me, I have a few ways that can be done.


 


First, here's my Twitter.


Also, here's my blog.


Finally, you can e-mail me directly at mistyvixen@outlook.com


 


I love hearing from people and I try to keep all of these up-to-date.


 


Lastly, I'd like to point out that I have a Patreon account. The short of it is this: if you agree to donate money to me, you get bonus content!


 


If this interests you, please sign up and donate here.


I deeply appreciate every donation!


 


Thank you for reading this, I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it!


 


-Misty


LARGE & LOVELY. Copyright © by Misty Vixen. All rights reserved.


 


This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entire coincidental. All rights reserved. No part of this publication can be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic or mechanical, without permission in writing from the author or publisher.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nyc-sizecon-tickets-20353700466
SizeCon Merchandise: http://www.giantesslove.com/sizecon/shop/
www.sizecon.com
www.facebook.com/SizeCon/
http://www.twitter.com/nycsizecon
www.furaffinity.net/user/sizecon