- Text Size +

Mila followed the Princess dutifully into the clearing. They had trekked through the woods for hours and now thankfully had emerged into flat land that stretched as far as the eye could see. Mila was positive they were lost, but of course it was not her place to offer unsolicited advice to the Princess.  She was however, becoming somewhat irate at having to wander for so long while wearing such ridiculously uncomfortable shoes, compared to the Princess. But Mila would wear whatever pleased the Princess.

 

The Princess of Brobdingnag was 5’5” tall, and her white high heels added a scant two inches to her height, before sloping down to a platform less than half an inch thick upon which her toes and the ball of her foot rested. Her station demanded that she wear heels at all times while outside the castle, but since she was exploring she chose the most manageable pair she could find. Her thin frame wore an elegant short white dress that ended immediately below her buttocks, revealing a scandalous amount of skin from her thighs down to her pampered feet. Her face was very pretty and petite, framed by long blond hair that flowed down to her shoulders. She was the vision of a Princess, and her pure white ensemble radiated noble purity.

 

Mila her Handmaiden, by contrast, wore dark colors, a black blouse and a short black skirt. She naturally stood at 5’9”, much taller than the Princess, but for some reason the Princess had decided to give her gaudy five-inch wooden mules, that tapered down to a three-inch platform. She now stood 6’2”, with the effect that she towered over Her Highness. Any Brobdingnagian in the Princess’ court would have to look up to see her short-cropped dark hair and fully, pouty lips, for if they looked straight ahead at her they would be staring at her modest chest. Her only accessory was a small black clutch that contained makeup and other essentials the Princess might require on such an excursion.

 

Mila looked down at her uncomfortable shoes and noticed that they were not walking on grass. This was an unusual terrain, unlike anything she’d ever seen before in the queendom. It was a strange kind of moss, a soft moss that yielded instantly and totally to each footstep. Looking back she could see every footstep she and the princess had taken as each had left a perfect imprint. The ground was so flat that even the most drastic shifts in topography were tiny bumps that rose a foot or two above the ground and flattened out.

 

“Ooh!” came the Princess’ excited squeak. “Do you see that? Everything around here is so plain we must see what it is!” The Princess hurried over to a small patch of ground that was certainly different than the green moss. It was a patch of small crystals, about the size of a dinner plate, the tallest of which was about two inches tall, though a dozen or so were at least an inch tall. Around the crystals the ground was discolored for a few feet in every direction, gray with a grid like pattern.

 

“Hmm…..what could this be?” The Princess furrowed her brow and pursed her lips as she considered this mystery. “Some natural rock formation? An animal’s nest?” Pause. “Oh! I know! It’s so small, it’s got to be a Gulliverian’s home! I’ve never been to Gulliveria before.” She leaned over the tiny crystals. “Hellloooooo….” She entreated, bending over so they her mouth was a few inches above the crystals. “It is I, the Princess of Brobdingnag, and I have made a voyage to your native land. Come out and greet me!” No response. “Ahem,” she cleared her throat, “did you hear what I said? Don’t you want to come out and meet royalty? I promise I won’t hurt you!” Still she received no response. “Mila,” she motioned for her Handmaiden to step forward, “herald me!”

 

Mila stepped forward, noticing that even the tallest crystals were smaller than the platform of her shoes. She leaned forward and with her full red lips spoke in a sultry voice that dripped restrained malice. “Oh tiny people, the Princess demands your presence. Do please come out and pay her tribute.” Upon sight of the crystals her demeanor had transformed from irritation to domination. She was suddenly very appreciative that the Princess had chosen such elevated footwear for her today.

 

“Come on, tiny people,” the Princess said with annoyance. To show her frustration she gently tapped the foremost structure with the tip of her shoe. To her surprise it crumbled instantly. In fact, it put up so little resistance that her foot ended up plowing through several of them before she was able to pull it back. Crumbs and debris fell all over her toes and even in between them. “Ew, gross!” The Princess recoiled. She examined the wreckage. “Huh, I guess they weren’t home. But really, they ought to build stronger houses. Let’s go see if we can find some more!”

 

The Princess stepped over the crystals and walked on excitedly looking for more. Mila, though, knew exactly what they had discovered. And so as she followed the Princess, instead of stepping over the patch, she stepped directly into it. Several of the structures were flattened beneath the sole of her wooden mule. She shivered with the thrill of the destruction she must have caused. They had discovered the mythical land of Lilliput.

 

************************************************

 

The Lilliputians in Corellia were going about their day as they had for centuries. Lilliputians were a technologically advanced race not because of any superior intellect, but out of necessity. They were small, and so in order to survive they had to evolve quickly. They had developed into a truly modern society, with skyscrapers and computers and even a modern military with an air force. The Brobdingnagians, by contrast, existed in a largely medieval society with castles and such, because they had never needed to develop any more advanced technology to survive. Lilliputians knew it was futile to attempt to contact the Brobdingnagians, since they were too small to be seen and the Brobdingnagians lacked the communications technology for Lilliputians to communicate with them. So Lilliputians simply stayed away from Brobdingnag. There had been a few encounters near the border involving curious Brobdingnagian girls that had resulted in massive Lilliputians casualties, but the Lilliputians were helpless to avoid these occasional incursions into their land. All their military technology was designed to protect them from Gulliverians, whose invasions they could repel. There were serious doubts that they could mount any resistance to Brobdingnagians.

 

So when the ground began to rumble in Corellia, the residents prayed it was an army of Gulliverians heading their way. But as they collectively looked up they knew it was hopeless. Two mind-boggling colossal women were marching toward their proud metropolis.  The one dressed all in white was shorter but still towered five miles above them. The brunette was nearly a mile taller, and her shoes were taller than skyscrapers. They destroyed acres of farmland and suburbs before stopping just outside of downtown.

 

Everyone in town hoped the Brobdingnagians wouldn’t notice them, would walk right past them. Some of the Lilliputians knew the Brobdingnagian language because they had studied it in school. Those few were heartbroken when they heard that the Princess didn’t even recognize them but was simply trying to make friends. But their pity was shattered when an innocent gesture from the Princess demolished most of the downtown.

 

Skyscrapers were shorn off two hundred feet above the ground and crumbled into her monstrous toes. Thousands died on impact but even more survived as refugees on her toes, and in between her toes on her sandal. The carnage was unimaginable. As she stepped over the rest of the town people thought maybe the worst had passed. Then her companion flattened all of downtown in a single stomp. Her heels reached twice as high into the sky as their largest building. The wicked smile on her face told that she knew exactly what she had done. And the rest of Lilliput would suffer for it.

 

*************************************

 

Mila recognized the tiny crystals on the ground as the fabled Brobdingnagian “skyscrapers” her best friend Gala had told her about. She and Gala had grown up together and gone to school together, and they had that kind of friendship where Gala was a nerd and Mila was a knockout but they still got along because they helped each other out. Gala had told Mila some Gulliverian fairy tales about how there were creatures that were just as small to Gulliverians as Gulliverians were to Brobdingnagians. She considered it pure myth, because something that small could never exist, and even if it existed it could never be seen. Gala insisted that she had interviewed many Gulliverians who said it was true, that they even took her to a Lilliputian village but that when she tried to examine it she accidentally destroyed it by clumsily leaning over too far and flattening it beneath her breasts. Mila joked that at least that part was believable, Gala’s huge breasts could destroy a Gulliverian village much less a city full of people too small to be seen. Secretly she wondered why Gala would even bother to learn Gulliverian; why learn the language of people that were smaller than you?

 

When they were assigned their royal duties, Mila became Handmaiden to the Princess and Gala became Court Physician, but they had still stayed friends. Recently Gala had told Mila that she had invented something called a “microscope” that could see things too small to be seen. Now she could prove the existence of Lilliputians, she just needed to find them. She showed Mila books with pictures of their buildings that to them reached the sky. When she saw the crystals, Mila recognized them from the books, and marveled that their “skyscrapers” didn’t even reach her toes. She would never fail to attend to the Princess’ needs, but she would gather some specimens to return to Gala.

 

********************************************

 

Mila and the Princess came across a few more patches of crystals, and all met similar fates. The Princess would attempt to make contact with the “Gulliverians,” get no response, and crush a few structures. Mila would finish the job, and each city suffered hundreds of thousands of deaths. While thousands of survivors languished on the Princess’ toes and sandals, Mila’s toes remained free of debris. Lilliputians simply could not create structures that reached high enough to touch her feet.

 

Eventually they came upon a massive carpet of crystals. It stretched several feet in every direction and had dozens of crystals, some of which came tantalizing close to reaching Mila’s toes. It was the Royal City of Lilliput, where the King and his Court lived.

 

“UGGHH!!!! Why won’t any Gulliverians come out of hiding? Where have they all gone?” She landed a forceful stomp that smashed over a dozen skyscrapers into bedrock. “If I don’t find anyone, I’m destroying this whole village! That will teach you!” She fumed.

 

“Your Highness, might I leave you the pleasure of destroying the homes of these ungrateful bugs to enjoy by yourself? It has been a long day’s journey and I would like to gather food from the land so that Your Highness does not grow faint. Would that give you pleasure?”

 

“Yes,” the Princess agreed, though her countenance did not soften. “Leave me.” Mila had seen the Princess throw a tantrum before and was aroused at the idea that such a childish outburst could destroy the lives of millions, but she wanted to have her own fun, and also gather specimens for Gala. So she demurely walked away in search of another megalopolis to have her way with.

 

*************************************

 

Hundreds of skyscrapers were annihilated in seconds as the enormous Princess stormed through the Capital. Millions perished as the eventually found her way to the Royal Palace. It was the largest structure ever made, and stood on a mountain two miles high. From its tower the King could see all the rest of the city and his millions of subjects. As the Princess approached he cowered as he realized that not even his mighty tower reached her ankle.

 

The Princess knew an important structure when she saw one, and the Royal Palace caught her eye. Of course, she had no idea it was a Royal Palace, but she knew it deserved some kind of special treatment. As she slowly approached she felt a rumble in her tummy. She realized that she had drunk a lot of water in preparation for the exploration and now needed to relieve herself. She delighted that this was the perfect demeaning punishment to heap upon an important symbol of a people she thought had wronged her gravely.

 

Grinning she reached behind her bum and up beneath her short dress to grab the delicate fabric of her white panties. Expertly she shimmied out of them and cast them aside, where they destroyed their own flock of skyscrapers beneath the lilac scented white undergarment. She approached the small mound in front of her that had the Royal Palace on it. Although it was a mountain to the Lilliputians, she was able to straddle the entire mount effortlessly. She squatted and positioned herself directly over the central spire. She cooed as she relaxed her muscles and allowed her bladder to release its contents.

 

The King knew he was doomed, but the end came abruptly even to him. The first drop of urine plummeted through the tower and smashed all the way to the ground floor, as though the steel structure of Lilliputian engineering was as insubstantial as the air to a Brobdingnagian. The second drop flooded the ground floor, and the third was too much for the building to withstand. The walls burst outward and the giantess’s urine began to flood the mountain and wash away the entire city. Buildings washed away, and some were even dashed against the Princess’ white shoes as she straddled the mountain. But of course even her own piss didn’t reach her toes. Her shoes seemed to refuse to get dirty.

 

As her piss continued to wash the city clean of Lilliputian life, many hundreds of thousands of citizens considered themselves lucky to be high up in skyscrapers that were above the rising tide of urine. But the urine was salty and brackish and so of course it was corrosive to metal. Eventually the foundations of even the proudest skyscrapers succumbed and toppled over into the yellow sea, taking tens of thousands of Lilliputians each with them. The Princess’ feet had taken over a million lives and now the simple act of her responding to nature’s call had washed away more than a dozen times that many.

 

Unbeknownst to the Princess, her heedless actions had even more disastrous consequences. Since the Capital sat atop a mountain, another city, Lemuria, thrived in the valley below and supplied the Capital with most of its resources. To Lilliputians it was miles away but to the Princess she could have seen it if she had taken a few more steps. But she didn’t. To her it simply appeared as though the mostly flat ground had a slight ridge. But beyond that ridge lived millions more Lilliputians and dozens more skyscrapers who had never even witnessed the Princess. Their first indication that something was amiss was a yellow waterfall that cascaded down from the Capital mountain. Their city existed in a natural depression and so was flooded immediately, a natural overflow from the abundance of piss that the Capital could not contain. The Lilliputians had thought their Capital to be grand, but even the topography couldn’t withstand this bodily function of a Brobdingnagian. An entire city of millions was wiped out accidentally without ever being noticed by the Princess or Mila. It was collateral damage.

 

The Princess allowed the last few drops to fall from her crotch, and as she straightened her posture she felt relieved in more ways than one. She had let out her anger and was now ready to journey back home to her comfortable bedchamber. Perhaps she would even call on her Pleasure Maid Vera to give her sexual release tonight. She stepped over to where she had dropped her panties, carefully so as not to splash her feet, and gingerly picked them up. The panties were dry, but had a few thousand microscopic hitchhikers since a few skyscrapers had collapsed into the side of the fabric and rolled down into the natural depression formed by the fabric. They were trapped, and as the Princess pulled up her undergarments many were smeared against her privates or crushed between her butt cheeks. A few hundred survivors wondered how much more humiliating their plight could become.

 

****************************************

 

Mila left the Princess and soon found her own megalopolis to amuse herself. It was larger by far than any other city they had come across, except for the Capital. But of course that was her duty, to let the Princess have the greatest pleasure, the largest prize. Hundreds of skyscrapers dotted the landscape. She approached slowly, so that the reverberations of each step could fully pass through the city before the next one was felt. She halted about a foot in front of downtown. She saw no reason to address the Lilliputians, no reason for foreplay. This was to be an annihilation, a demonstration of the unstoppable power derived simply from being big. She slowly extricated her feet from their confines. They were immaculately clean, if a bit sweaty from the journey, because nothing in the Lilliputian landscape rivaled the heights of her shoes. First she removed her left foot, and allowed it settle to into the Lilliputian suburbs. She gasped as the felt the exquisite softness of Lilliputian buildings and landscape followed immediately by bedrock. She was so powerful that nothing could last for a fraction of a second before being compressed beneath her weight.

 

Then she slowly removed her right foot. But she didn’t set it down. She had impeccable balance and so rather than take a step forward she simply balanced on her left foot and let the bare toes of her right foot plow through the Lilliputian skyscrapers. Scores of skyscrapers and millions of people crumbled and were crushed against her sweaty toes. On the ground thousands were killed by falling debris but thousands more were trapped on the toes of this enormous woman. Mila destroyed every skyscraper she could reach without ever setting her foot down or even letting it brush the ground. Because of the thin layer of sticky sweat that covered the full surface of each toe, thousands more were stuck to the bottom of her toes amongst the ridges of her toeprint.

 

When she was satisfied with the destruction she had wrought, she pivoted her left foot to turn herself around. The Lilliputians thought the nightmare was over as she turned away, but then shrieked as they saw the sky falling upon them. Gently and with the poise of an expert gymnast, Mila began to lower herself to the ground using only her left foot to support her weight. Her ass now descended ominously over the bustling downtown that her toes had already decimated. As she crouched she reached her hands out to support her falling form, and now she was able to slowly savor the terror she imagined the Lilliputians felt as her divine ass hovered inches above the ground. She knew that her dark clothing would leave no trace of whatever dust or dirt her shapely, athletic bum gathered. Then she sat down. In a matter of minutes a city that had held millions of people was now flattened and lifeless, eternally molded into the shape of the Brobdingnagian Maid’s ass.

 

Throughout all this, her right foot never touched the ground. Now she moved her foot to her face, to examine it. The hundreds of thousands of survivors stuck to her toes screamed in terror as her enormous hazel eyes examined them curiously, even if those gigantic eyes couldn’t really see them. To her it appeared as though her toes were coated in a superfine layer of gray powder, with a faint red tinge. But she knew that the grey was the Lilliputians’ “skyscrapers,” the tallest structures they could create; and each speck of red she spotted comprised the bodies of hundreds of worthless Lilliputians. Fully aroused and overwhelmingly powerful, she opened her mouth and wrapped it around her big toe.

 

Thousands perished as her plump upper lip came down on her big toenail. Thousands more were erased as her lower lip made contact with the pad of her big toe. Then her tongue went to work on the tip of her toe and thousands more were licked off and washed away. Then she smeared the rest as her lips moved down her toe and over her toe knuckle in a sucking motion, while her tongue continued to sweep up anything protruding into her mouth. She wondered whether the salty taste was from the blood of thousands of microscopic corpses or the thin layer of her own toe sweat that she was licking. On her second toe hundreds were smeared into the delicate skin of her face as the side of the toe gently brushed her cheek. The remaining Lilliputians on her second toe would disappear when she removed her big toe and began to suck the second toe as vigorously as the first. Down the line she went until she had cleaned her foot of all microscopic life, leaving tens of thousands to drown in her saliva, or be crushed against her taste buds, or be digested in her stomach.

 

Satisfied she arose and put her shoes on. Lazily she stepped on anything that looked like it might still be part of the city until at last the whole metropolis was bereft of life. Then a thought struck her. “Damn,” she lamented, “now where am I going to get samples for Gala to examine?” Fortunately a cursory search of the surrounding area revealed yet another large city. Well, large to Lilliputians. Though she was tempted to indulge herself yet again, she instead began to collect toescrapers for her friend Gala to examine with her “microscope.” She opened her black clutch and removed a tin that contained small mints, in the event that her breath was not pleasing to the Princess. She opened the tin and dumped the contents at her feet. A poor farmer had his house, livestock and all his crops unceremoniously crushed as mints the size of city blocks fell from the sky and destroyed his land.

 

Mila then went to work collecting Lilliputian structures. Only about a dozen were big enough to be noteworthy and sturdy enough to survive being plucked from the ground. Just as she was finished filling the tin, she heard the expectant voice of the Princess behind her.

 

“Mila, what on earth are you doing?”

 

Mila spun around and smiled broadly. “I am procuring sustenance for Your Highness. These minerals are edible and quite nutritious.”

 

The Princess frowned quizzically. “Wait, I thought those were Gulliverian houses.”

 

“When Your Highness declared them to be so, I of course agreed because Your Highness’s intelligence and intuition are unparalleled. But when I examined them up close, I recalled that they were identical to certain drawings of minerals that I saw in one of Gala’s pharmacopeia.” The Princess paused to ponder this. “Surely,” Mila continued, “that would explain why no Gulliverian replied to Your Highness’ demands. Gulliverians would worship your every whim, so the only explanation is that we never encountered Gulliverian settlements.”

 

The flattery was prevailing upon the Princess’ indignation at being contradicted. “Hmph,” she relented. “Well, if these are nutritious minerals, I will sample them.”

 

“Of course,” Mila complied, “whatever brings your Highness pleasure.” Mila opened the tin and the Princess reached in and plucked out a skyscraper. She examined it suspiciously before depositing it and its thousands of prisoners on her tongue. She then closed her lips and let her saliva wash thousands of Lilliputians down her throat before she flattened it like wax paper against the roof of her mouth. “It is also a rather potent aphrodisiac,” Mila ventured.

 

“It tastes rather bland,” the Princess lamented.

 

“Its drabness is rivaled only by its potency.” Mila watched in silence as the Princess consumed a half dozen more skyscrapers.

 

“Well, I do feel pretty excited,” said the Princess. “Oh poo!” she then exclaimed, “now my fingers are all covered in smudges! And I can’t wipe my dirty fingers on the white dress! This just won’t do!”

 

“Your Highness,” Mila ventured, “as I am your Hand Maiden, would it give Your Highness pleasure for me to clean your hands?”

 

“Yes, of course it would!” the Princess huffed. Mila took the Princess’ hand, and rather than wash it with water, she slowly and seductively inserted the Royal’s thumb into her mouth. Her powerful, expert tongue washed the digit clean, and she could tell that the Princess was slowly becoming aroused by the sensual ministrations of her tongue and lips on the Princess’ delicate flesh. Soon she had cleaned all the Princess’ fingers.

 

As Mila’s lips slowly parted from the Princess’ pinky finger, the two Brobdingnagians exchanged a look that was pregnant with restrained lust. The Princess was enthralled as Mila licked her lips, which were a deep red now that they were stained with the blood of tens of thousands of Lilliputians.

 

Mila broke the silence. “I see that Your Highness’s toes are also dirty. Would it give Your Highness pleasure for me to clean them?”

 

The Princess retorted, “Well, it is your duty to wait on me hand and foot. So now I suppose you can add Foot Maiden to your title of Hand Maiden.”

 

Mila knelt down and brought her face to the Princess’ feet. She could not discern the scene below her, where over a hundred thousand Lilliputians were crying out in terror. There were still a few survivors from Corellia, though their numbers had dwindled with every step the Princess took. Every new skyscraper that crashed onto her toes brought more debris that crushed survivors from previous massacres supplanting them with ten times as many new victims. Her delicate, stately toes were now littered with the remains of hundreds of skyscrapers and untold thousands of Lilliputians.

 

The worst horror they endured was the smell. Not the smell of burning buildings, or the rotting corpses of their countrymen. No, it was the sickeningly sweet smell of her foot lotion. The Princess daily had her feet rubbed and moisturized with the finest liniments, and now the lilac smell overwhelmed the microbes that were trapped on and between her toes. No matter how much destruction they had wrought, no matter how many thousands of victims were pulped beneath her digits, the smell of her foot moisturizer overpowered them all.

 

So it seemed a fitting end as Mila’s enormous mouth descended on the Princess’ toes. The Lilliputians screamed in terror at the newfound horror of a second giantess, not aware that the indomitable monstrosity that descended upon them now had already loomed over millions of their countrymen who had been stuck to Mila’s toes or the Princess’ fingers. Her nimble tongue and full lips cleaned the Princess’ toes thoroughly. All ten digits were soon wiped clean. The only survivors of the Brobdingnagians’ escapades now resided in the Princess’ panties, trapped there since she dropped the panties on several city blocks, and a few buildings happened to crumble on top of them. But Mila’s adept tonguework eradicated them, too.

 

As Mila’s mouth caressed her toes, the Princess became supremely aroused. As moisture began to leak from her pussy, it was absorbed into her panties. This spelled doom for the helpless Lilliputians trapped there. They had witnessed the Capital’s destruction and had survived being forced into the enormous crevasse of a Brobdingnagian crotch, only to be choked and drowned as the Princess’ pussy juice began to soak her pure white panties. By the time Mila had finished, both giantesses were totally clean of Lilliputian life.

 

As Mila rose to her feet, the Princess remembered how good footplay used to be for her. She and her Pleasure Maid Vera had abandoned it long ago to pursue other sexual explorations, but Mila’s prowess reminded her how orgasmic and dominant it felt to have someone pleasure her soft, sensitive feet.

 

“Mmmmm….” The Princess moaned. “You have quite a talent. Are you looking to become my new Pleasure Maid? Vera won’t like that. And she’s awfully good at her job.”

 

“My duty,” Mila replied seductively, with a pouting smile, “is to provide Your Highness with pleasure in whatever capacity Your Highness desires. If Your Highness believes that I can increase Your Highness’ pleasure by being a Pleasure Maid, then it would be my honor to do so.” She batted her eyes and the Princess felt as though she might melt.

 

“Well,” the Princess said, pulling herself together, “that is not up for discussion tonight, although you have demonstrated obvious abilities at providing pleasure. Request a private audience with me when you have something new and delightful to show me.” The Princess turned and began following her own footsteps home. She dared not turn back for she feared the sight of Mila in her huge shoes and dominating height would cause her knees to buckle. She would most certainly call on Vera tonight, if she did not involuntarily cum before then.