- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Pretty short story because I wanted to write but didn't want to write for my ongoing stories ATM

 

I know I write a lot I have no life

 

Contains: Mild language and death of tinies

The plane landed at Socksville airport, and a young woman named Tessa got out. She had a business trip in Socksville but it wasn't until the next morning, so she decided to do a bit of exploring. The first thing she decided to do was find out why the city was called Socksville. "Oh, that's because it kinda looks like the city is in a giant sock" said an airport employee. "Weird" replied Tessa.

 

The thing is, the city was in a giant sock. For the tiny peole, the city was founded 100 years ago, but really it was founded last night and time just went really fast for a while. It's going at a normal pace now for them. Socksville was a really large city, about the size of New York City. To the tinies at least, to us it's no bigger than your average penny. The sock belonged to a 16 year old girl named Emma. It was early in the morning so she was still asleep. Her sock was placed comfortably on her nightstand, along with it's partner sock, ready to be put on in the morning.

 

The gigantic clock in the sky turned to 7 AM and the people of Socksville were greated with a defeaning sound. *Beep* *Beep* *Beep* went Emma's alarm clock. She stirred in her bed for a few seconds before waking up. "Ah, fucking school" she said as she turned off the alarm. Socksville had experienced what they thought was an earthquake. Emma got up and got ready for school, brushing her teeth, doing her hair and all that fun stuff. Lastly, she got dressed. Socksville was shaken up from the alarm clock going off but thankfully nobody had died in the incident. They didn't know things were about to get far worse.

 

Emma put on her T-shirt and shorts. Last thing she needed was a pair of socks. She grabbed the non-city containing sock from her nightstand and put it on. Like most people, Emma had 2 feet. Meaning she wore 2 socks. If you haven't figured out where this is going you might need help. Emma grabbed the sock with Socksville in it. Socksville had somehow not noticed anything particularly unusual, even with the city at a 90 degree angle. They noticed a gigantic hole in the sky, and the face of a girl staring down into it. "IT'S THE FACE OF GOD! Didn't know God was a girl though" said a random man on the street. Soon the face of god, or Emma, was blocked. "IT'S THE FOOT OF GOD! And it's getting closer... I think there might be a better reason this place is called Socksville" said another random civillian.

 

Tessa stared up at the sky. Everyone else was freaking out but Tessa didn't mind. She was into this sort of stuff. Socksville was located where the average human's toes would go. If your toes don't go in this area you should probably see a doctor. Anyway, these gigantic toes the size of a state were rapidly approaching. Tessa was ready for her fate. It was the way she wanted to go.

 

The tips of Emma's toe began to destroy buildings at the border of Socksville. Slowly but surely the rest of the city met it's doom to the bottom side of Emma's big toe. Sadly nobody survived, including Tessa, but she died happy. Debris and rubble scattered everywhere, with car alarms still blaring. They soon stopped, as Emma placed her foot on the ground, turning the little of Socksville that remained into a fine dust. There was practically nothing left.

 

Several hours later Emma returned from school, removed her shoes and socks and threw them in the laundry hamper. Before she went to bed that night, she grabbed a different pair of socks from her dresser and placed them on her nightstand. Sometime during the night, a small village was formed at the toe area of the sock. Over the next 100 years, or night in real time, as the village was caught in a timewarp, a bustling city known as Socksville was formed. 

 

The plane landed at Socksville airport, and a young woman named Tessa got out. She had a business trip in Socksville but it wasn't until the next morning, so she decided to do a bit of exploring. The first thing she decided to do was find out why the city was called Socksville. "Oh, that's because it kinda looks like the city is in a giant sock" said an airport employee. "Weird" replied Tessa.

Chapter End Notes:

THE STORY LOOPS FOREVER

 

Hope you enjoyed, please feel free to leave a comment