- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This turned out to way bigger than planned...

Good evening and welcome to another episode of The Size Zone. Pride. Considered by some as one of the deadly sins. We all pride ourselves by something about us. Is it money? Good looks or maybe it's our accomplishments? Tonight we will meet a man who prides himself by how smart he is. See what happens when his pride takes him into The Size Zone...

 

Science has always come easy to me. Ever since I was a toddler people saw I was different. They called me bright, a prodigy, even a genius. I wasn't known as Boris Rasalov. I was known as Boris the Brain. My father raised me on his own. Not easy in the end of the Cold War. Everyone needed jobs. It wasn't till I was around 7 did I learn my father wasn't an honest man. He was a member of the Russian mafia. I can't blame him. The pay was good and kept food on the table and a roof over our heads. He encouraged my studies. Wanted me to be more successful than he was. My generation can remember when the Soviet Union collapsed. The day the Berlin Wall fell. I remember that day not because of that. It was the day my father was murdered. A friend of my father was able to get me to the United States.

 

I don't have to tell you what it was like at that time. No parents. Spoke very little English and people still had issues with Russians. I kept to my studies like I promised father. I learned English. Graduated high school valorvictorian. Got a scholarship to MIT. Over the next 8 years I got degrees in mechanical engineering, quantum physics, and biology. I understood all I saw. Physical laws. Hypothetical mathematics. There was one thing that puzzled me. Women. They were fascinating. Chaotic things. It was around this time that realized I was different when it came to the opposite sex. I had urges. Feelings. A desire to study them like mice. To learn their secrets. I dismissed these dark thoughts until I was watching cable one day and an old American movie played. "The Incredible Shrinking Woman".

 

Watching it stirred not just my curiosity but I found I had an erection. That moment she is pelted with food I came. I was mortified. I was ashamed of myself until one day I got a letter. It was from the government. It said I had been scouted to help them with a project. I was asked to meet a recruiter in D.C. I met the recruiter. A girl young enough to surprise me. 25 years of age and pretty. I felt drawn to her. I wondered what she would look like as small as the woman in the movie. "Mr. Rasalov we selected you to head a research team. You're had multiple degrees where it counts. Speak multiple languages and has published a remarkable paper concerning quantum displacement. We think you would be perfect for the project" she said. "Who is we and what project?" I asked. "Before I discuss that sign this non-disclosure agreement" she said. I was too curious not to sign. "Good. I'm from a branch of the government that specializes in next gen technology. Some notable successes are Bluetooth technology and superconductors. Right now we are working on a breakthrough that will render modern transportation obsolete" she said.

 

"How so?" I asked. "Teleportation" she said. I laughed. "Lady it would require mass to energy ratio of a nuclear bomb for it to work. Believe me I did the math once" I said. "We know. We are working on a runaround for that. What do you say? Come help us. Make a ton of money and change the world" she said. "Alright. I'm in" I said. I can tell you now that Area 51 is very real because that's where we ended up. I was the head of a team of 8 people. They were bright themselves but not brighter than me. I was shown a large room surrounded my thick fiber optic wire. A technician flipped a switch and the wire lit up. Within seconds a hole formed in midair. "A quantum portal!" I said. "Yes but that's where our success ends. We stabilized it but every time something goes through...well watch" the technician said. She took out a breath mint and tossed it through. I saw through the portal as it hit the ground. One second it was as big as a plate. Another small as a pebble and them it exploded. "See the problem?" she said. I nodded.

 

Going over the notes I saw they discovered that spinning exotic particles literally ripped holes in the universe. The issue was it caused atomic instability to whatever crossed the threshold. We worked tirelessly on it. A breakthrough for them. A way to indulge in a fantasy for me. I saw what happened to the mint. It changed size. The answer was waiting for me. To prevent us from going mad they let us go to Vegas now and then*. On one trip was where I met my future wife. Carol. She was a year younger than me. 25 years old. She was beautiful. Hair the color of cinnamon. Eyes like chestnuts. Slim body with nice breasts. Her legs toned from waiting on tables every day. We hit it off. She found my accent charming and I found her laugh intoxicating. A year had passed and we got married. I had almost forgotten my fetish until one day I was working on the portal system alone.

 

(Authors note: Supposedly true for workers at Area 51. They use a private plane on the weekends to fly them to Vegas to relax)

 

As I sipped coffee the answer came out of nowhere. How to stabilize the subject. A disturbing thought came to mind. This was a military base. No doubt they'd use this discovery for military purposes. American soldiers popping out of nowhere. They could invade a country in seconds. This could lead to a war. I decided to sabotage the project but not before copying my findings for my own purposes. I told them it was a failure. The technology and science was too limited now. Maybe in 50 years but not now. They bought it. Maybe it was my credentials or maybe it was because after a year there was no success. Either way they believed me. After getting paid and warned to keep my mouth shut I moved Carol and me to Seattle. I wanted to start a family and continue with my research.

 

5 long years passed.  We had a child. A daughter. Her name was Annika after my mother. I taught at a local high school to support us but with little pay and me spending my hours tinkering with my project our marriage strained. She wanted to separate. So I am sitting here wondering how not to lose my family. The apparatus in front of me is wired similarly to the one back in Area 51 except much smaller. I even gave it a name. "The Table". It hasn't worked yet though. "Daddy come play with me" my daughter begged. "Not now honey. Daddy is close to a breakthrough" I said. "You say that every time!" she said running off. I felt bad about dismissing her but I was close to a breakthrough. The problem was power. That was the annoying thing. The math added up I just needed to find out how to power it without a large generator.

 

Then the answer came as I looked at a bottle of water. A fuel cell! That would work! I didn't need a large generator! A cell the size of a water cooler would do it! I quickly put it together. By the next morning it was done. I yawned as I went upstairs to get breakfast. I heard her bus drive off and Carol was eyeing me. She wasn't happy. "So you finally come out of hiding?" she asked. She tapped her bare foot on the kitchen tile. "Yes. I think I'm finally done" I said. "Why do you continue with that thing?" she asked. "So I could sell the technology. I've said this all before" I said. "Your daughter was crying last night. She misses you" she said. I hung my head. "I'm doing this so you all can live comfortably" I said. "She’s 5. She doesn't understand that. She does understand that daddy doesn't want to play with her" she said. Carol looked at the clock. "I need to go to work. Think about how you're going to make it up to her tonight. I'm serious Boris. I'm at my wits end here" she said going to the living room. She left and here I was not thinking about my crumbling marriage but the Table.

 

There was a name for my fetish I learned over the years. Macrophilia. I felt better knowing I wasn't alone with these feelings. I went downstairs looking at my device. I was nervous. What if it failed? What if I wasted all this time? One way to find out. The Table was a metal box surrounded with fiber optic wire. Connected to it was an old iPad. The iPad was to input GPS coordinates. I plugged the Table to the fuel cell and turned it on. So far so good. The iPad booted up and I opened google maps. "Test run" I said typing in my coordinates. I watched as the portal formed on the table. I saw my house! It was working! I needed something small. I picked up a tiny crumb of a cookie and tossed it through. I heard a thunk outside. I raced outside to find a chunk of cookie...a foot big. "Yes! Oh wait!" I said backing up. I waited a full minute to see if it would explode. It didn't. "Excellent! Now for The next test" I said racing back to the basement. My lawnmower was outside. I reached in and grabbed it. I was excited to see that not only I didn't lose my hand but the mower came out only an inch big.

 

It looked like a toy. The smell of gas and grass told me it wasn't. Finally! After years of work! I did it! Now could I use it to satisfy a long held fantasy? To make sure nothing could link back to me I chose a location far away. I dialed in coordinates that led me to a villa in Sicily. It was evening there as I moved the portal around. Using the zoom function I could lower or raise the portal. I saw something that caught my eye. A girl was outside on her veranda looking at the moon. My cock was getting hard thinking about what I could do. My hand shook as I began reaching in. My hand gripped her and she screamed. I quickly pulled her out before someone could see. I opened my hand. Oh my god. It really worked on her. In my hand was a Sicilian girl barely taller than my middle finger. She looked so cute and helpless. She was maybe 21 or so. She had a white dress on with one sandal. The other one must have come off as she struggled.

 

She stopped struggling for the most part as she gazed up at her giant Russian captor. She looked so fragile. She said something I couldn't make out. Italian wasn't a language I knew. "Sorry, I don't know your language" I said. "Please don't hurt me" she muttered. "That I understood. I won't hurt you if you cooperate" I said. She fearfully nodded. "Good. You're the first this has been done on. How exactly do you feel?" I asked. "I'm frightened!" she cried. "Other than that! Any vertigo or nausea? Any blurred vision?" I asked. She shook her head. "What's your name and age?" I asked. "Olivia. I'm 20" she replied. I wrote down that her cognitive functions were intact. Shrinking her brain had no side effects. "What happened to me?" she asked. "I shrank you dear" I said. "WHY?!"  she yelled.

 

"Well for a long time I had the fetish to shrink attractive girls. Furthermore I want to learn exactly what happens physically to shrunken people. As far as I know it's never been done before. That makes me a pioneer in this scientific field" I said. "Please take me back. Make me big again" she whined. "I'll take you back when I'm done. Now strip naked" I said. She looked horrified. I grabbed a pair of scissors. She looked at those giant bladed scissors with dread. She quietly sobbed as she stripped down. Her dress and bra came off followed by her panties. After kicking off her tiny sandal she stood before me. She covered herself. I pulled out a specialized cleaning swab I use on optical equipment. Sort like a cotton swab except smaller. "What are you going to do with that!?" she yelled. "I need to take some vaginal and anal samples" I said. She bolted.

 

She didn’t get far. Even if she did the floor was a 100 ft. drop to her. I grabbed her and brought her back. I grabbed some scotch tape and began putting it on her arms and legs. Her legs spread wide eagle I began. She begged me in English and Italian not to do it. I ignored her. My curiosity and lust compelled me. I wanted to rape her with it. She screamed as it parted her tiny pussy. I had to be slow.  One false overeager move and I could stab right through her uterus. Her tiny toes clenched as she gasped. Slowly I began to move it in and out. Her tan skin was flushed. She sweated. With a shout she came. I was delighted to see that her nervous system wasn't impaired. She quietly sobbed. I rubbed the tip onto a microscope slide. She glanced up at me. "No more" she said. That helpless look made me nearly cum. I sucked the tip of the swab and was surprised how much of her juices I could taste.

"Pervert!" Fucking pervert!" she yelled. "Now for the next there hole" I said ripping the tape up from the table. I flipped her on her stomach and glanced back and let out a scream. She saw the swab heading straight for her ass. "Not in there! I'm sorry I called you a AHHHHHGH!" she hollered. The swab went right up her ass. She kicked her delicate legs and scrunched her adorable toes as she begged and cried. She cried to god, and even her mother for help. I pulled it out and saw it stained with blood and fecal matter. Hmm...well she's still alive at least. Olivia just laid there limply sobbing as I wiped the sample on the slide. Amazing! I saw cellular residue! Wait. That's odd. The cells are...oh of course.

Her cells were way tinier than usual. The portal had changed her on an atomic level. Did they still work correctly? Was there a delayed fatal response? I needed to know more. Eventually I planned to keep one or more for longer periods. I pulled out an x-acto knife and sterilized it. She let out an almighty screech as I punctured the skin. Not deep. Not wide. A pinprick to me. A trickle of blood came out as I swabbed it up. I looked at it through the microscope. My god. Blood cells. I had to look at max magnification but they were there. They were flush red! That meant hemoglobin was working! Of course she could breathe but this meant she could survive! "Just kill me" she begged.

"I'm not doing that. If it's any consolation to you I've finished most of my studies" I said. "Will you send me home?" she asked. "Later. First let's take care of your leg" I said. With warm water I got the scotch tape off. She snuggled as I disinfected the cut. My mouth watered seeing leg muscles twitch. "You're very pretty Olivia. Very pretty" I said rubbing her belly. She looked away as I touched her breasts. She bit her lip as I rubbed her dark areola. I gently picked her up and placed her in my palm. I played with her long black hair. Looking at me, she opened her legs. I had to make a note later. Stockholm syndrome happens quicker if subjects are shrunk. Maybe to do with heightened instincts? Not now Boris. You have a shrunken girl at your mercy. Science can wait.

I rubbed her pussy and she moaned. She became nervous as I brought her to my face. She whimpered until my tongue began lapping up and down her cunt. She gripped my nose for stability as her legs jerked around. It didn't take long her to cum. She was so worn out she fainted. Damn. I was still wound up. I looked at the clock. It was noon. I had been studying her for hours. Funny, seemed like minutes. I decided to let her rest. I watched her and took readings. Her breathing was normal. No respiratory issues. Heartbeat was elevated as well as temp. This was common in rodents. This might affect metabolism. If I wanted to I could win the Nobel. I had proven the humans could be shrunk...and survive. No. I won't share this with nobody. Wait. What about Carol? What would she say? All she knew was portal transport. Not the shrinking part.

Olivia woke up. She gasped. "Not a dream" I said. "Will you take me back?" she asked. Should I? Guess I could. She knew nothing of me or where she was. "Sure" I said. I began typing the coordinates and I heard the front door open. "Boris you down there? Thought about what I said?" Carol said. Shit! She's coming down! The Table was taking too long! She'll be here before I can send her back. I panicked. There was only one way to get rid of her without evidence so fast. "I'm sorry" I whispered to her. Olivia was confused until I opened my mouth. She screamed as I shoved her in. Fuck! I can taste her! Her sweet salty skin! Meaty exterior! My teeth!  They're rattling from the screams! Carol's footsteps were getting closer. With a hard gulp, Olivia was propelled down my throat. She landed in my stomach as Carol opened the door. "Of course you'd be working on this. This tinkering with this piece of shit is over Boris or we walk. I've been patient enough" she said. Carol was pissed.

 

"You're right. Absolutely right. I'm done tinkering with it" I said Carol smiled. "Because I got it working" I said. "What?" Carol said. “I did" I said. I looked around nervously. If I was going to keep my wife I had to be at least somewhat honest. "Why are you looking around?" she asked. "Can you keep a secret? A real secret Carol. I mean it" I said. "You're scaring me" she said. "I'm sorry but this invention is very important. Important enough that the government would take us away" I said. She was scared but she nodded. "Okay. Good. Yeah it works alright but it just doesn't teleport things. It shrinks them too" I said. "For God sakes Boris. You finally went nuts. I'm taking Annika and going to my mother's" she said.

"Wait! I'll prove it. Remember how you once wanted a Mercedes? Give me five minutes and I'll get you one" I said. I searched with my phone for a dealership in Stuttgart. It was late into the night there so I felt assured I could get away with what I was going to do. I inputted the coordinates into the iPad. A hole formed over the Table. It only took seconds of me moving the portal around a bit to find what I was looking for. A cherry red S class. Red is Carol's favorite color. She painted her fingernails and sexy toes that all the time. Most of her dresses are red. She watched me reach in. Fuck! It's heavier than I thought! I ended up using two hands to get it through. I did get it through though and sat it down. The luxury car was about a foot long. Shrunken perfectly.

"Still think I'm nuts?" I asked her. She was speechless. She touched it and the alarm made a warning beep. She flinched back. "It's real! Really real!" she said. "Yes dear it's real" I said. "And it came through this shimmering hole in the air?" she asked. "Yes" I said. "Everything would shrink?" she asked. I nodded. She gazed through the hole and saw a man looking around. He was pointing around. Ha! I bet he's the owner of this car or maybe the dealership. Bet he's wondering who stole the car. Her hand gripped as I shut the Table down. I knew what she was thinking. That look was the same as mine when I saw Olivia. "Something else on your mind?" I asked. She quickly shook her head. "This is amazing! I knew you were smart but this is incredible!" she said. I gave her a shit eating grin. "Cool isn't it? You see why though in need to keep this to ourselves" I said. She nodded. "What could we do with it?" she asked.

"I thought about it. Rob banks possibly. Help with the food budget? Who knows? We'll think of something" I said. The sound of air brakes was heard. Annika was being dropped off by the school bus. "We can't tell her" I said. "Why not? This isn't dangerous to her is it?" she asked. "Not exactly to her per se but we both know kids her age can't keep secrets" I said. "She's 5. Who'd take a kid seriously if they said their parents could shrink things?" Carol asked. She had a point. "Alright. We'll tell her" I said. Annika came down looking for us. "Hi honey! How was your day?" I asked. "...fine" she replied. She was still pissed at me. "Come here sweetheart. I know daddy has been...mean lately but that gonna change. I promise" I said. She didn't believe me. I deserve that. I hugged her tight. Her warmth I could feel. Her soft hair. I noticed right away she had grown taller. God. How much did I miss being down here? I felt like such a bastard.

"Don't cry daddy" she said. "I'm sorry baby. So sorry" I said. After we all calmed down I showed her the Table. Not powered up but enough to get her acclimated to it. "Daddy finished his invention. It works too" I said. "Telecornation?" she asked. "No. Teleportation" I said chuckling. She looked at it curiously. "Show me how it works?" she said. "No honey. Not right now" I said. She frowned instantly. Tears in her eyes. I imagine what was in her mind was daddy lying again. I looked at Carol. "I can try it out on her. It’s better than another random place" I said. Carol got wide eyed. "It won't hurt her will it?" she whispered. "No. I can reverse it too" I said. "Alright Annika. We'll show you it works. First thing though. Pinky promise you won't tell anybody. Even your friends" I said. She quickly nodded. "Okay. Go upstairs to the living room and don't move" I said. She ran up the stairs. Her socked feet nearly slipping on the carpeted stairs.

I typed in the coordinates and the portal formed over our daughter. "Boris I don't know. Shrinking our daughter? What if this thing breaks?" Carol said. "I got this! Have some faith in me or at least my degrees!" I said. She frowned. She was embarrassed she never went to college and hated when I mention my degrees. Annika was getting impatient tapping her foot. "Here we go!" I said. I reached in and grabbed her with my fingers. I gently picked her up and out the portal. "Oh dear lord" Carol said seeing our daughter 2 inches tall in my hand. Annika was amazed. "Honey you okay?!" Carol asked. Annika gripped her ears. "She's hurt! Dammit Boris!" she yelled. "Too loud mommy!" she said. "She's fine. To her our voices are much louder so speak softly" I said. "Are you okay honey!" Carol said softer. "So cool mommy! Everything is big!" Annika said. She stood up in my hand.

I placed my palm to the table. She gingerly stepped out and looked around. "How does it feel to be no bigger than a mouse?" I asked. "Like Thumbelina" she said giggling. I was worried at first. About me not her. What if I had these feelings about my shrunken child? Did that make me a monster? Thankfully I didn't. I did feel sorry for her that size though. Too many things could go wrong for her. God knows I know. "Okay fun times over" I said. I plucked my daughter up and put her back through the portal. "There. Done" I said. Carol raced upstairs. I followed. Carol was hugging our normal sized kid again. "See. No harm no foul" I said. Annika wanted to be shrunk again. We agreed if she was a good girl in school she could be shrunk on weekends. God it feels weird to say that. To make sure she didn’t abuse the Table, we pass locked the iPad. She couldn't dial in anything or activate the portal. The rest of the night she asked or said what she wanted to do being shrunk. Live in her dollhouse. Eat giant cookies. Heh. Dreams of a kid. I had other wants. Turns out so did Carol.

Carol tossed around in the bed. "You okay?" I asked. "Fine. Just wondering what we could do with your machine" she said. "Thought about us shrinking someone?" I asked halfhearted. She turned to look at me. "What? Some random person?" she asked. "I didn't want to say anything but I saw you eyeing that man earlier. Husband to wife. Tell me what you were really thinking" I said. "I thought about it. Just for a second!" she said. She looked mortified. "You know there's a word for people like you" I said. "Pervert" she said quietly. "Macrophile. Means people who get off on shrinking people. You're not alone...I am too" I said. She was silent. "Think about it. Shrinking someone who you hate. Dominating them. Didn't you say you hated your shift supervisor?" I asked. "I do. Asshole keeps looking at my tits. He denied me extra hours and gave them to the girl he's fucking" she said. "Then why don't we show him not to fuck with Carol Rasalov?" I asked.

Carol grinned. I got up out of bed. "Come on" I said holding my hand out. Me and Carol went to the basement. "Know where he lives?" I asked. "Yeah. He had The Christmas party last year at his house" she replied. She gave me the address and I put it into google maps. In seconds a portal formed over his house. I zoomed it in until it showed us his bedroom. We both saw him and another woman naked in bed. "Figures. Fucking slut Daria would be with him. There goes that plan" Carol said. "Why? You hate her too. Two birds one stone" I said. Carol grinned. "Go ahead baby. Get them" I said. Carol reached in and picked them up. They were still asleep as they were dragged out and deposited on the table.

The cool air awoke them. Daria screamed seeing us. The man was shocked and scooted back. He looked around and saw nothing familiar but everything huge. "Hi Dennis. Working late tonight were you?" Carol asked. "Carol?! What...what's going on?! Why are you so big?!" he screamed. "I’m not big.  You're tiny. Is that Daria behind you? Come on out. Why be shy now?" Carol asked. Daria didn't move. "I said come out!" Carol said slamming her fist down. The girl reluctantly came out. Daria wasn't pretty nor ugly. Plain really. Slightly chubby. Short black hair. Had tats on her. She had this Goth thing going on. Her eyes had black liner around them. Her tiny hands and feet painted black nails. Dennis looked like a fucking tool. Little 3 inch bastard was fat. The only way he would be fucking a 19 year old girl if she really was a slut.

"Remember how you denied me those hours? Gave them to this whore here. I know why. Hell, everyone knows why. What pisses me off is the fact you did it because I blew you off instead of just blowing you period. My family could've used that money. My daughter could've got a better Christmas with that cash. Every ducking day you stare at my fucking tits. Well guess what? You get to see them in all their giantess glory tonight" Carol said. Carol stripped off her nightie. "Like what you see. Better than hers right?" Carol said pointing to Daria. "Don’t think he does dear. He looks upset" I said. "Why don't you fuck Daria? That makes you happy right?" she asked. "Please Carol! Don't hurt us! Just let us go and I'll be nicer. I'll give you all the hours you want!" Dennis begged. "Oh we're past that are we honey?" Carol asked me. I nodded.

"Dennis. This is once in a lifetime deal. You get to ogle giant tits" I said. He was scared. "Maybe the stretch marks aren't doing it for you. Happens when you have a baby. Now that I think about it. Yeah. I want you to fuck Daria. Put on a show for us" Carol said. Dennis shook his head. "Do it. Now or I'll rip it off" she said poking his dick. He looked at Daria. "Dennis! Dennis no!" Daria said as he walked to her. Dennis said nothing as he pushed her down. Daria cried out as he entered her. The tiny girl's legs kicked around as he fucked her. "Hahaha! Look at them. Like tiny mice!" Carol laughed. Damn. Carol really had issues with them. I not being around didn’t help. Carol pinched her nipples as she watched them fuck. My own dick was getting hard. "Fuck I'm gonna cum!" Dennis said. "Pull out! Pull out!" Daria cried. "Nuh uh" Carol said holding Dennis in her with her finger to his back. Dennis cried out and shot his tiny load into her.

Daria laid there sobbing. Cum oozing out of her crack. "Fuck you care about him cumming in you?" Carol asked. "I'm not on the pill you stupid bitch!" Daria yelled. Carol burst out laughing. "Well in fairness guess you should've invested that extra money for that" Carol said. "Fuck you! I'll tell everyone you did this to us! Crazy bitch!" Daria yelled. Carol got pissed with her attitude and flicked her face. Daria spin around and rolled on the table. Her body twitched and stopped moving. Dennis went over to her. "She's dead. YOU KILLED HER!" he yelled. Carol brushed him aside. She picked Daria up. Her neck was bendy and made cracking sounds. "I...I didn't mean to kill her" Carol said. I put my hand on her shoulder and took Daria out of her hand. "They made your life hell. Why care about them? Look at it this way. She'll never get your hours again. Annika will have a good Christmas for sure now" I said goading her. Carol smiled.

"What do we do with the body? Bury it?" Carol asked. "No need. I know just how to get rid of the evidence" I said. I placed Daria feet first in my mouth. Her tiny ass slipped over my tongue and her legs began to fall into my throat. I pushed on her head and closed my lips. "Oh shit" Carol said. I grinned at her as I swallowed. Daria's body slipped down my throat and into my stomach. "What did she taste like?" Carol asked. "Find out yourself" I said pointing to Dennis. Carol bit her lip and grinned. "NO NO NO NO! I'm a human being! You can't eat me!" Dennis screamed. Carol hesitated. Her fingers inches from him. "Human being? Why I hear it you sound like a pig. We eat pigs don't we Carol?" I said. Carol snatched him up. He wriggled around. Her fingers pressed into his overweight body. He kept screaming as she tossed him into her mouth like a meatball.

Carol's eyes were wide. She batted him around with her tongue to enjoy his flavors. She mumbled something. "Don't talk with your mouthful dear" I said. She grinned and swallowed. I saw the bulge travel down her throat. "I was saying...oh fuck" Carol said almost falling to the floor. I steadied her picking her up. "I can feel him in there. Kicking my tummy. Fuck Boris. I tasted him. His sweat. Fear. I even tasted Daria's juices on his tiny crotch" she said. "And you fucking loved it didn't you?" I asked pointing to the wet spot on her panties. She blushed. "We ate people!" Carol said. "Yeah. Fucking cool isn't it?" I asked. Carol grabbed my hand and yanked me to the bedroom. Never had we fucked so hard. We had to concentrate not to wake our kid. After cumming in her for the third time we finally drifted off to sleep.

Carol kissed me going to work. She was nervous and curious to see how soon anyone would notice the disappearance of Dennis and Daria. I calmed her down stating any evidence was snaking its way through our digestive tract. She snickered thinking about it. I was off to teach. On Fridays I teach science. I teach other days but this class is the worst for one simple reason. Erica Hart. She's a sophomore girl. Blonde hair with blue eyes. Dresses provocatively for the boys. If it was just that she wouldn’t be a problem. No, her attitude. Every class it's something. Not doing work. Texting in class. She makes fun of me behind my back. I know she does. Her mother is on the PTA board so the teachers always have to give her a wide berth. So I begin my class on thermal expansion. "Now things tend to get bigger when hot" I said to the class. I hear Erica say something and kids snicker.

"Settle down everyone. I know you all have plans for the weekend. Looking for parties no doubt" I said with my back turned to them. "In Soviet Russia parties look for you" I heard her say quietly. I whip my head around and she's busy looking out the window. "You got something to add to my lecture Ms. Hart?" I asked. "No Mr. Rasalov" she said playing with her flip flop. I continued with the lecture. Near the end as I was going through my notecards I sneezed. I dropped my cards. The class giggled as I picked them up. I found myself missing one. "Anyone seen a card on the ground?" I ask them. "What does it look like? Is it green?" Erica asked. Took me a second to get her joke. "Green card. Bitch. Making fun of me because I'm from Russia" I thought to myself. Before I could say a word the bell rang. The teen left the room laughing with her friends.

"That's it!" I thought. I accessed the computer to see her file. Not for her grades. I wanted her address. "Found it. Let's see if she's still smiling and joking when she's shrunk" I said softly. I took my time going home. I wanted to savor the moment coming. I put my stuff down and changed out of my clothes. I had only my boxers on. "Okay. 917 Wintercrest Ave. Google maps do your thing" I told the iPad. It pulled up the coordinates and locked on. A portal formed over her house. I began moving it around. She was alone. Good. Easier for me. She was watching TV on the sofa. "Okay Erica. Time for a lesson in humility" I said reaching in. I grabbed her and pulled her out. She was kicking around franticly until she saw my face. I dropped her on the table.

"Mr. Rasalov! What...how did you get so big?!" she cried out. I put my thumb next to her. She scampered back until I held her still. "2.8 inches" I said. "Inches?! I...I shrunk?!" she cried out. "You learn fast for a lazy student. Now Eric's I didn't like your attitude toward me today. In fact I've had it with your attitude period" I said coldly. "Please...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you" she said scared. "But you did. I had it hard when I got to America. I had to work at everything twice as hard. So many times did classmates call me a "dirty Ruskie". After all this time you'd think people would be over that shit. Then people like you come along. Stereotyping to be funny or cruel. Let's see if you like being stereotyped. You're about the size of a mouse so I'll treat you like one. Say, mice don't wear clothes. Lose them" I said.

She shook her head. I grabbed her and ripped her shirt and bra off. Her panties came off after her jeans. She was naked now. For 15 she had nice tits. My dick got head seeing her cower. My mouth watered. "Please let me go" she begged. "And miss the chance to get some learning in? Now another thing mice like to do is fuck. Just so happens I got my daughters Ken doll here. Let me make a slight adjustment to it" I said. I snapped a matchstick in half and taped it to the crotch of the doll. It looked like he had a woody...literally. Erica saw it and scrambled away. I easily snagged her ankle and lifted her up. "PUT ME DOWN!" she screamed. I flipped her over. "Time for mating" I said lowering her down. She closed her legs and I parted them with my fingers. "No please! PLEASE DON'T AHHHGH!" she screamed out at the matchstick parted her tiny pussy. She sobbed and screamed as it sunk deep into her. It was fully in as I pushed her down onto the plastic crotch.

"Bet if he was real he'd love this" I said. She looked up with pitiful eyes. Holding onto her waist I began lifting and dropping her up and down the fake penis. She grunted and huffed each time she felt it part her. She tried hooking her bare feet around the plastic legs to no effect. Faster and faster I went. Her head and tits bouncing each time. She inhaled deeply and shouted. Her body twitched as she came. I let her rest. Her tongue hanging out her mouth. She lifted herself off and stumbled. She could barely stand. Her juices gave the plastic a slippery sheen. She didn't flinch when I touched her. She did whimper. My little student shrunk

, helpless, and raped was enough that I needed release. I picked her up. She wearily looked at me as I held her ankles. I began licking her tiny feet and locked away her juices. She made odd chirps. No doubt trying not to moan.

I sucked on her tits like candies. Rolling them around. She kept saying sorry to me like that still mattered. "Please stop. I'm sorry, really sorry" she said. "Tell it to my dick" I said lowering her onto it. She screamed as I pushed her down. Her screams were muted as I let the elastic snap back. I left her like that for better part of an hour. I drank coffee and graded papers like there wasn't a shrunken teen trapped on my rod. Carol came home. "Wouldn't believe my day. Why are you in your boxers?" she asked. "Bad day too. I'm doing something about it" I said. She saw movement down there. "You don't mean..." Ashe said pulling my boxers back. "Shit! Who is she?!" Carol asked. "A very rude student of mine. Couldn't deal with her shit anymore" I said. Carol yanked her from my cock. "Please help me!" Erica cried. "What did she do?" Carol asked ignoring her pleas. "Immigrant jokes. Soviet Russia ones" I said. Carol shook her head. 

"Wow did you fuck up" Carol said. "Please help! I don't deserve this!" Erica cried. "You know I love my husband. Love his accent. His sincerity, the child he gave me, so you can imagine when people make fun of him I get upset. Soviet Russia jokes? I got one for you" Carol said reaching underneath her waitress dress. "In Soviet Russia, pussy eats you" she said pushing her I to her cunt. Carol bit her lip as Erica was enveloped by giant vagina. She moaned as she sat down. Carol kicked off her shoes and wriggled her toes. "Little bitch is fighting me fierce" Carol said. I sat down next to her and pulled her stocking feet into my lap. I began to massage her tried soles. I could see her panties. A tiny bulge was moving around. Muffled screams barely audible underneath that cotton fabric. "God this feels fucking fantastic. Can't believe I got a shrunken person inside me. A high school student no less" Carol said patting her panties.

"You said something about your day?" I said with eyes glued to Erica's torment. She saw this and pulled her panties to one side. Erica was crying and coughing. Her blonde hair matted with my wife's juices. "GET ME OUT!" she screamed. "Hush. Adults talking" Carol said pushing Erica all the way in. My dick got hard and Carol began to rub my crotch with her foot. She giggled at me shuddering. "Yeah. The boss was pissed that Dennis and Daria didn't come in. He redid the schedule and gave me some of her hours" she said. "That's great! They didn't ask about where they were did they?" I asked. "Pfft. Everyone knows they're fucking. They all assumed they were at one another's place and just didn't come in. They got no clue that they're floating around in the sewers...or what's left of them" Carol said. Carol moaned and I saw her cum. Carol smiled lazily. Erica hung limply from her pussy. I pulled her out and held her. "She dead?" Carol asked. "No, still breathing surprisingly" I said.

Chapter End Notes:

commercial break