- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

back to the show

I woke up maybe a few hours later. The room felt humid. I was sweating. I got up to open the window. It was that moment I realized that something was wrong with the view. Blackness. No twinkling streetlights. Blackness. "A blackout?" I wondered. I flicked the light switch on her wall and the corner lamp came on. The blackness in the window receded a bit and saw a ring of green around it. It was an eye! "Ow that hurt" a voice said. I rushed the balcony and saw Benny rubbing his right eye. "Oh damn" he said seeing me. He immediately turned to walk away. I quickly opened a private line to him. "Benny wait! Please..." I said. He stopped in his tracks.

 

"We need to talk. It's about Liza" I said. "Let me guess. Stop watching her" he said. "Not exactly. I'm concerned about that though. No, it's about what happened between you two. She won't tell anyone. Even me and we share everything. Why did you guys break up?" I asked. He sighed. "Come with me" he said. He held out his hand. I crawled into his palm. His skin felt warm under my cold bare feet. He walked out to a corner of the city and sat down. He wasn't dressed in uniform but in regular clothes. "So she never told you?" he asked. I shook my head. "Well you know we were serious about each other. Well one day I wanted us to go out and she said she was sick. Thought nothing of it at the time. Well the next week was the same and then the next. She even didn't come to see me. She just private lined me. I got worried. Thought she was breaking up with me. One night I ripped her from the apartment. I know I scared her and felt really bad about it. I demanded to know if she was breaking up with me. She said no"

 

"Then I said I was happy about it and she worried me. Told her how important she was to me. I know now she told me out of guilt. You know what she told me? The real reason she was avoiding me. You sister was pregnant. She...she couldn’t deal with it. She had it aborted. I went ballistic. Shouted at her so hard I broke windows. She carried my child and didn't tell me. Let alone aborted it without even asking my opinion. God in heaven Anna I came so close to crushing her in my palm" Benny said starting to cry. The news was shocking to me. I got why she didn't tell dad or mom. They were hardcore Catholics. Babies out of wedlock was enough but abortions...mom would've had a heart attack. No idea what dad would've done. Not much being 1/16 an inch tall but still.

 

"Did she even say why she did it?" I asked. "She wanted me to be with her full time. Of course that would be impossible and she knew it. She didn't want to raise our kid without a dad. The burden or stigma of it. Still!" Benny yelled. "...I think I would’ve made a great dad. God knows I'd loved him or her with all my heart" he said. The pain in his eyes told me what Liza meant. This was the guilt she carried. Not the abortion part. Hurting someone so devoted to you. "You still love her don't you? That's why you watch her. Hell your breath fogged up the room tonight" I said. "She doesn't love me. She won't even say hi" he said. "You try to talk to her instead of spying on her?" I asked. "She won't talk to me" he said. "Then make her. You're 10,000 times bigger than her for fucks sake" I said. Benny smiled. "I'll try tomorrow. Thanks Anna. It would be cool to have you as a sister in law" he said. "Well consider that you marry her you'd have to give up your job" I said. Benny stood up and looked at her apartment. "It be worth it" he said. He placed me back into her bedroom. I went to sleep soon after.

 

I woke up and found Liza gone. I felt something on my foot. I glanced down and saw Tina sucking my toes. "Good morning lover. Sleep well?" she asked. "As if I could with a perv like you in the room. Where's Diana?" I asked. "Making breakfast. Care to join me in the shower?" she asked. Me and Tina had fun soaping each other. She really did have nice tits for an Asian girl. We dried off and she pushed me onto the bed. Without a word she began sucking and licking my snatch. "Mmmm...nice to be able to suck your pussy without holding my breath" she said. Tina sucked on my nipples like a baby. We kissed deeply. Tina began grinding her pussy against mine and I felt an orgasm building. "Hey! The scrambled eggs are getting cold!" Diana yelled. "Just...a...second!" I yelled. "Can't wait until you get rid of her the fucking suck up" Tina hissed. "I'll do it tonight" I said. She looked into my eyes and bit her lip. I felt her juices mix with mine as we came.

 

After breakfast (and some more fun with the girls) we got dressed and left. I pulled out my PDA. "Banker. Vacation over. Ready to resume job duties" I said. A beep later and I was growing back to normal size. Diana and Tina was bug sized again to me. I picked them up and dropped them into my pocket. Now for unfinished business. "Banker. Locate previous scanned size chip" I said. The PDA led me to a warehouse that stored the city's food. Outside driving a forklift was the girl. I picked up the half inch machine easily between my fingers. "Remember me?" I asked as I shook her into my hand. She looked terrified as she shook my head. "Maybe my sister then. The one you spilled the drink on last night?" I asked. Her look of terror turned to utter panic. "Please I was drunk! I didn't know she was your sister!" she screamed. "So it's okay to be a bitch if they aren't important? Well I get that. Trust me on that. The thing is I love my sister a lot so I get annoyed when someone fucks with her" I said

 

"Please don't kill me over a spilled drink!" she whined. "There's your problem. It's not over a spilled drink. It's the disrespect afterward that gets me. All you had to do is say sorry. Sorry would've spared you what gonna happen next" I said. "What...what are you gonna do to me?" she asked. "Damn good question. I already got off this morning so I won't stuff you up my cunt" I said licking my lips. I really did want to. Hell I promised myself I would. "Please don't eat me!" she begged. "That's not me. That's the other guy. Oh fuck what he would do if he found out what you did! Did you know that's his girl you disrespected? Should just hand you over to him" I said. "Don't do that. Do it yourself" Tina chimed in. Tina was grinning evilly. "What should I do girls? Quick and bloody? Slow and dirty? Or maybe drawn out and sticky?" I asked. The girl was so hysterical she tried to climb out my hand. A flick of my finger sent her back on her ass. "Well she made your sister sticky so why not drawn out and sticky?" Diana said. "Good choice. Bye bye bitch. See you soon...maybe" I said dropping her into my panties. Took no time before my pussy lips enveloped her.

 

It will be a slow way for her to go. Every step could lodge her I. There to die horribly or just be pinned under pussy and pubic hair. "What's slow and dirty?" Diana asked. "Asshole duty" I said. Diana laughed. I walked out of the city and saw Benny with his hand out talking. Couldn't see but I figured he was talking to Liza. His cheeks were wet. Must be a good talk. Hope things work out for them. They're too cute a couple for it to end like that. Benny saw me and smiled as he waved goodbye. I drove home. I changed out of my nice clothes and put on regular stuff. I sat down at my work desk. "Watch some TV guys while I work on this report" I said. Thanks to shrinkys, computers are very small and very powerful. Tiniest circuits and whatnot can be crammed into a CPU no bigger than a candy bar. Exabytes of storage. Incredible as it sounds...it's not fucking working! "Shit! The word program keeps crashing!" I yelled. Diana chimed in. "Want me to look at it?" she asked. "What can you do? You're tiny remember?" I asked. "I’m tiny but I am on the software design team at work" she said. "In that case go ahead" I said dropping her in front of a screen bigger than 20 city blocks.

 

"Try to open it again" she said. I did and it crashed. "Now open your updates" I said. She looked at the screen. "You got bad updates. I can roll the computer back but this will happen again when you boot it up again" she said. She walked me through it and got the program to run. "Now to start on the report. Damn. Where to begin?" I asked. "Just being with population I guess and work from there to how much supplies we need" she said. "Uh...come again?" I asked. "Guess I'll tell you what to type" she said. My tying skills suck. I stuttered every time I used text to speech. The report was huge. It took all fucking day and into the night. I saw why Benny was working on in in his downtime. This was no one night job. "Come on Adrianna! Let's do it! I want to get rid of her! I want to taste this bitch's cunt before you crush her ass against your neither lips" Tina said privately.  "Can't. I need her" I said privately. "You kidding me?! You promised!" Tina said. I shot her a look. "This doesn't get done then I lose my job and someone else takes over. No more pussy spelunking. No more good food. You will be at the mercy of some other person. Want that?" I asked. She shook her head. "Good. Now let me fucking work!" I yelled. Tina rolled her eyes...I guess... and watched TV. We had our fun but she forgets her place.

 

We got done very late and I emailed the report. We went to sleep soon after. I dropped off Diana at her apartment and as I did Tina. "We can get rid of her this weekend right?" she asked. Tina REALLY didn't want her around. Her begging was getting on my nerves. "I'll get rid of her when I feel like it so stop asking" I said. I made my rounds for the day and got an alert. It was from the Cartwright family. Uh oh. "Excellent report! Very detailed! It was so good in fact we want you to write the report for the division. Of course with the extra workload you will be handsomely compensated. Please reply with your answer" it said. Fuck yes! A pay raise! Oh...wait. I only got that news because of Diana. That means she will have to do the reports for me. No problem. The promise of good food and of course me will persuade her...oh damn. Tina. "Well I don't care if she doesn't like it. She'll have to deal with it" I told myself.    

 

Tina was very cautious not to bring up Diana. I didn't either. On Friday I got an email for the division report. Due by Tuesday. I told Diana the news. She was ecstatic about living with me. She jumped at the chance to work for me. Then came Tina. "Wait. She's gonna live with you?!" Tina yelled. "It's for my job" I said. "You never asked me to live with you!" she yelled. "I can choose who lives with me Tina. You're still my girl but this is business" I said. "So you'll not use her for sex games?" Tina asked. I didn't answer. "Thought so. You got yourself a new toy" she said coldly. I snatched her up so quickly I surprised myself. "LISTEN HERE YOU ORIENTAL BUG! Who I choose to spend time with is my fucking business! If I spend it with you then that's my business. If Diana then it's Diana. I don't need any fucking grief from someone I've been very good to...especially one so puny she couldn’t even fight off a common ant" I said tossing her back into her room. She landed on the bed and tumbled off. I could hear her sobbing.   

 

She crawled onto a ball and cried on the floor. I left her there. Diana fixed my computer somehow wirelessly with hers. She even typed the report up. I got my new paycheck the following Friday. "Fuck me. My check is over 30 grand! These reports that important?!" I asked out loud. Diana was eating a cookie crumb and glanced at the PDA. The Banker showed me my bank account. "Whoa! Wait. Something is coming through" she said. Another 50 grand enclosed with an electronic note. "Good idea about lowering the working age by 2 years. We thought about it but your reasoning convinced the board. Here's a bonus" it said. "You said to lower the working age?" I asked. "Sure. More money for the household and most kids don't finish school anyway" Diana said. Later that night me and Diana had some nice intimate sex. It was different with her.

 

Tina was more of a pleasure me and I pleasure you kind of lover. Diana was a straight up worshipper. Literally worshiped the feet of her adoration. The way it was I was her goddess. Merit out death and love at my whim. Maybe that was the thrill for her. The thought that I could end her life just as easily as I could give pleasure to it. She did even kinkiest things than Tina. The other night she slept between my toes after she spent three hours painting my toenails. The separators made sure she didn't end up paste accidentally as I slept and scrunched my toes. She even masturbated using my eyelashes. That was new to me. The weeks ticked by. Money was rolling in. Productivity was higher than ever. My account had swollen to over 300 grand. Soon I would be rich enough to keep my size without having to rely on this job.

 

I still used girls whenever I wanted. A month after my falling out with Tina I went to see how she was doing as I was doing a "shrinky run" as I called it. "Tina? Tina you home?" I asked at her window. No response. I raised my voice a little that it rattled the window. "Tina" I said. There was movement. Her bathroom door shut! "Dammit Tina! I know things are shitty between us but you know better than to ignore me. Don't think I won't pry this entire apartment building apart to get you. NOW COME OUT!" I yelled. The window shattered. The door creaked open. Inside were a woman and a man. The man was naked and the woman had half her clothes on. "You ain't Tina. Neither are you. Where is she!?" I yelled. The woman clutched the man tightly. "Please ma'am. We don't know. If you're referring to the previous occupant then she moved out three weeks ago!" the man said. "That little...fine. Is that your girlfriend?" I asked. "Wife" he replied. "She's very cute. I want her" I said. He looked at me and then her.

 

When he stepped to the side you'd have thought her heart shattered. I reached in for her. She was screaming and grasping at him in a futile effort not to be taken. He couldn't look at her as she was wrenched out of that tiny bathroom. She wriggled and screamed between my fingers. "In the box you go" I said opening it. Her chirping scream was muted when I closed it. I was irritated at Tina. She moved to avoid me. Final straw. I felt stupid feeling guilty. "Banker. Find location for Tina Sumeragi" I said. It told me she was on the far side of town. I stomped my way there. I was so angry I didn't care how many cars and people were crushed flat under my feet. Normally they get a fair warning to clear the walkway made for people my size. Nope.

 

"She even changed jobs" I said seeing an unfamiliar building. A tiny man was outside loading a truck. "Bring me Tina Sumeragi" I said. He looked dumbfounded. "The new Asian chick!" I yelled. He scrambled inside. Minutes later he came out with Tina. She saw my toes first. She knew them well enough to know who they belonged to. "Hiding from me. What were you thinking?" I asked. She didn't say a word. I grabbed her up and brought her to my face. "Please Adrianna! I just wanted to go on with my life! You broke up with me remember?!" she yelled. "And that includes moving out so I couldn't find you?" I asked. Her face was priceless. "Nothing to say? Well let me say it. We had a fight but I didn't break up with you" I said. "So we're still together?" she asked. "I haven't finished yet. I came to your apartment because I felt bad about what I said. I don't feel that way anymore. It's obvious you don't have any respect for me. I wanted you to worship me like the only love of your life but I already caught you cheating and now I see it only took you three weeks to push me out of your life. You didn't even try to talk to me and I passed your apartment every day. God I feel stupid knowing you weren't even there."

 

"I don't like feeling stupid. I really don't like being humiliated by a girl no bigger than an ant. As of now you are more problematic than you're worth. Diana treats me like I want and has never ever lied to me. Even with other girls around she doesn't get jealous or treats me like I'm a pervy stalker like you did recently" I said. "Then be with her than stay with me! I only wanted you to myself! Is that so much to ask Goddess Arianna?!" she yelled. Her sarcasm stung. "...go ahead. Crush me" she said sorrowfully. I began squeezing her slowly. I had experience with this so I knew how much a body could take before it popped or flattened. She yelped and sobbed. It was that moment I realized she wanted to die. She wanted me to kill her. Ease her suffering. No. She's not going to play me again. I placed her on the ground. She grabbed her arm and leg and cried on the ground. "You're not getting off that easily. You're going to live with the burden that you had a goddess for a girlfriend and your sneaky, jealous, mistrusting ways cost you everything. Go back to your life making whatever the fuck you make. We're officially done" I said.

 

I walked away hearing her trying to reconnect the private line. I denied the connection. I didn’t feel like getting any more girls. I went home. "Welcome home" Diana said muting the TV. "Hey, get this girl cleaned up as I check my email" I said dumping the wife I took onto the table. I browsed my mail and one caught my eye. I opened it. "Hello Ms. Martinez. Due to you excellent suggestions we have made more profit than we ever projected. On behalf of the Cartwright family we have chosen you to me the new assistant to my sister in law Candice. This of course means your performance will be closely monitored but you will be compensated nicely. Your salary will be $250,000 per year plus bonuses. Please reply with your decision soon.  Sincerely Michael Cartwright" it said. I replied yes faster than you can say fuck yeah.

 

I celebrated by having Diana rape the new woman. Diana was happy for me and was happy to have some fun as well. "Yeah. Lick that tiny cunt" I hissed as I masturbated. The girl cried and sobbed. "Stop crying. Well make a good lesbian out of you yet. You'll forget about that man soon enough. Trust me. Men aren't good for much except worshipping your feet or pussy" I said. By the time we turned in she had stopped crying. We had broken her. If I said lick my feet she crawled right up to them. If I said jam a cookie crumb up Diana's pussy and then eat it she did. I made sure she survived the night.

 

Shh...the call is coming in" I told Diana. Diana was my secret. I didn't need them to know about her. Worse case they would look to her to help them. No. This money is mine. The call came through on my computer. I was dressed up but the woman on the screen wasn't. Candice was stunning. 21 or 22 years old. Her brunette hair in a ponytail. Her bare feet on a coffee table with her soles pointed toward the camera. This was a woman who knew she was pretty and gave no shits about trying to dress the part. She was eating toast and drink orange juice. "Mornin' Adrianna" she said. "G...good morning Ms. Cartwright" I said. She waved her hand. Call me Candice. I wanted to go over what you will be doing from now on. You will be in charge of projections for the southwest quadrant. What that means is you go over the reports and decide what is important without sacrifice budgets or productivity. We like those who think out do the box. For example, what's more important? Better living quality or productivity. Don't be afraid to answer" she said.

 

Diana chimed in. "Living quality. A happy healthy worker is s productive one" I said mimicking Diana. Candice cracked her toes. Uh oh. "Good answer. Most would say productivity but if you got sad sick workers than it drops. I see we found a good applicant. Cute one too" she said. Was she coming on to me? "Tell you what.  How about I come over tonight and we can discuss some things" she said. "S...sure!" I said. She smiled and ended the call. "Damn! She's quick to get to know people. Really friendly" Diana said. "Yes she is" I said shocked. I cleaned the house like I was nuts. She rang the bell around 7. "Come in" I said. She smiled as she passed me. Her heels clacking along my hardwood floor. When she dressed up she was blindingly gorgeous. A black satin dress with black heels. Gold earrings. "Nice place you got. Roomy too" she said. "Came with my old job" I said. "Oh what's that smell?" she asked. "Chicken parmesan" I said. "Looks yummy. Can I set this down" she said holding a box. "Sure" I said.

 

"I was surprised you wanted to come over" I said. "Well I try to get to know our employees as best I can. You’re not overwhelmed are you?" she asked. I was lost in her hazel eyes. She asked again. "Sorry...I was..." I was saying before I caught myself. "It's okay. I have that effect on some. You're cute too" she said squeezing my hand. My heartbeat quickened. "So how is married to the family?" I asked. "Interesting. I get all kind of perks. Go to any city in the quadrant. Have fun. Have the locals worship my feet is the most fun" she said casually. I coughed sipping my wine. "Surprised? You shouldn't be. You do it too" she said. I was shocked. "You...you know that?" I asked. "Of course Adrianna. The Banker records all your activities while you are on duty" she said. I felt like I could die of embarrassment. "Aw that's cute! Look. Nobody cares as long as you don't destroy the city or kill off the population. We all do it. Even Mr. Cartwright the head of the family and he's 71 year old. Can you imagine what he makes them do in Los Angeles?" she said.

 

"So you know everything?" I asked. "If you're referring to you being gay or taking some home with you than yes" she said. "What about what I do at home?" I asked worried they knew about Diana. "No. Some things stay private" she said. Whew. "I feel so exposed" I said. Candice got up from the table and got her box. She returned and sat on my sofa. She opened the box and shook it onto the floor. "Everybody this is Adrianna. She feels embarrassed. Why don't you all clean our toes while we talk" she said kicking off her heels. She ushered me to sit next to her. There were dozens of them. Men and women of all ages climbing between our toes. "While they do that tell me about yourself" she said. While they cleaned and polished our toes I told her about my family and what had happened to me. She hugged me tight saying she was sorry. "Well at least you can do the raping now" she said. Our eyes met and she kissed me.

 

I pulled back in shock. "You're married!" I said. "Arranged. Truth is I'm bisexual" she said. My jaw dropped. This couldn't be happening! "I'm not that pretty" I said. "Pretty enough. Let's take this into your bedroom" she said. She scooped up the people she brought and led me to my room. What was with her?! She knew me for barely two hours and she wants to sleep with me?! I forgot Diana was hiding in there. "Diana move!" I said on the private line. Luckily she was on the left edge of the bed when we came in. Candice pushed me on the bed and sprinkled her people on me. She began licking my skin. The people dodging her tongue. She must've taught them this. She kissed my legs and bit my heel. My leg jerked and then I felt her lips envelop my big toe. "Like that? Then you'll live what comes next. Get her guys" she told her people. It was like a tiny swarm. They ran to my pussy and began going inside. I was horny within seconds. I felt every tickle.

 

She held my legs still. "Let them do their job" she said. I felt them touch my cervix and I came. As I relaxed I felt them trickle out. I was amazed they were still alive. She began counting them. "Lost 5. Oh well" she said. "That many survived. How?" I asked. "Asked a city to bring me the best swimmers from the schools there. Bet your ass they can hold their breath and swim pussy juice" she said. "Sorry about the five" I said. "Pfft...I got hundreds more at home" she said. Her phone rang. "That's my driver coming to get me. See you tomorrow Adrianna" she said. I was awake for a while that night. "That was fucking wild" Diana said. "...yeah" I said. "I thought you were the honest girl there was but damn!" she said. "...yeah" I said. Diana looked at me. "Still got energy for me?" she asked. "No, I'm a little out of it. Maybe tomorrow" I said. Diana sighed and went to sleep.

 

The next day Candice put me through the paces. She took me to Phoenix to oversee a factory opening. Then it was off to Albuquerque to handle a rumor of a union popping up. She had me crush a few to prove a point. She delighted in how I slowly did it. She remarked how much skill that took. Her praise made me happy. She came over every night. Her excuse she gave others was training. Candice was way more ruthless when it came to shrinkys. She'd snort them up her nose. Jam them up my ass (or hers) and even had them fight for money. The other night she promised ten grand to whoever was the last one alive. 20 of them, men and women, fought to the death in an ashtray. It was a woman who ended up winning. She was about 24 or so. Her and a muscular man in his late 30's were the last ones left. We hovered over them like Roman empresses.

 

The man lunged at the woman who twisted away but the man grab end her hair and yanked hard. She fell backward. The man straddled her and began choking her to death. I guess he looked into her eyes because all of a sudden he stopped. The girl coughed and hugged him. He comforted her. It was touching really. He didn't have the heart to kill her. Then without warning she stabbed him in the neck with a tiny sliver of ceramic from the ashtray. The man gripped his neck as he bled out. She stood over him. Her miniscule clothes stained red. He fell and a tiny spot of blood formed underneath him. "And we have a winner! Banker. Transfer $10,000 to Amanda Roberts" Candice said. The woman got her blood money. She left her there for the night and returned her the next day.

 

An entire week had passed. It had become routine every morning to clean the dead out of my orifices. She was insatiable. Diana was carefully hidden each time and she didn’t like it. "So where do I hide tonight? Your shoe? Panty drawer?" she quipped. "She's not coming over tonight. She has to attend a gala" I said. "So I get you to myself?" she asked. "I won't be home till late. I'm flying solo starting today. How’s that food projection coming?" I asked. "...it'll be done tonight" she replied quietly. "Alright. See you tonight. I left some food near you" I said. She didn't reply.

 

I got home late like I thought. My feet hurt doing so much walking. Mouth dry from so much talking. The pay was great but barely had time for other things if you know what I mean. Candice did say the first week by myself was going to be the hardest. Building up stamina and all that. Come to think of it this was probably why she seemed to always have energy. "I'm home Diana" I said to the table where I left her. Diana was sleeping. A woman was next to her. She somehow got to my box. Hmm...I did leave it there on the table didn't I. "Wakey wakey" I said poking her. She yawned and opened her eyes. "Hey. Got the report done. All you need to do is send it off" she said. "Had some fun while I was gone?" I asked. "Oh. Her. Yeah well I had an itch to scratch. Luckily there was one still alive. Not mad are you?" she asked. "Naw. As long as you know I'm number one in your life" I said. "That's good. Speaking of that I've been thinking. Now that the money is rolling in how about we get married" she said. I dropped my keys hearing that.

 

"Oh goddamn not you too. Look. You're great and all but I'm not getting married to somebody poor. Hell I don't think I'll marry anyone for that matter. I'm happy as things are" I said. Diana had a look of disbelief. "But I do everything you ask! EVERYTHING! Why isn't that good enough?! Is it your feet? I can lick them more for you! Or is it your nipples?!" she yelled. She dashed for my finger and hugged it. I flicked her back. "Stop it Diana! That has nothing to do with it. You heard my answer. Deal with it" I said. Diana looked crushed. "All you have now is because of me. All that money. That job. All because of me" she said. "Yeah and I thank you for it by letting you live with me and enjoying the good life" I said. "How about I reel them who’s really doing the work? Maybe I'll get your job and then I can be big" she said coldly. I grabbed her up and held her firm between my fingernails. A simple push and I'd cut her in half. "Did you just threaten me you fucking gnat?!" I yelled.

 

She started laughing. "You won’t kill me. If you did then I won't be around to do your fucking paperwork. I've seen your work. I've seen fucking book reports wrote better!" she said laughing. She was right. I couldn't type for shit. Couldn't do a report to save my ass...literally. She thinks she's got me. She's wrong. "You're right. Absolutely right. I can't kill you but I can kill your family. Banker. Biographical data on Diana Sandstone" I said. My PDA beeped. "A mom, dad, a sister, and a younger brother. See this? Gives me the location of each one. Says here your brother just turned 13. Wonder if he would like to lose his virginity to a giantess' pussy. So what will it be Diana? Play ball and keep you family or blow the whistle and have your entire family die. Better yet your whole bloodline. I'll exterminate every relative until not one trace of your family’s DNA is left in the gene pool" I said. She looked horrified.

 

"You wouldn't" she said. "You've known me long enough to know better" I said. She hung her head. "You win. I'll cooperate" she said. "Good. Now get some rest. It's been a long day for both of us" I said. That was almost a week ago. Diana was true to her word. She didn't say shit to anyone...or me. That is until today. "There's a problem with Vegas" she said. "What is it?" I asked. "The food shipments aren't enough and it’s throwing off the figures" she said. "Well tell the Cartwrights then" I said. "I did last night. Their solution is killing off 2500 people to balance the numbers" she said. "Damn. That's fucked up but what can you do" I said. "You can't! Yeah I like seeing some die but that's too many. Too indiscriminate!" she said. I sighed and pulled up the email.  "You didn't tell me they'd pay me a cool 25 grand for stress compensation" I said. "It's 2500 people!  Some are gonna be kids!" she yelled. I called Candice.

 

"Hey. I got the email. Can I choose who dies? Rather it be old people" I said. Candice replied it was time sensitive. It had to be done by noon due to the shipment coming out of Kansas City. One of the agricultural cities. "I get its stressful so I'll come join you okay?" she said. I agreed and hung up. "No time. It's going to happen" I said. I faintly heard Diana whimper. Never knew she cared like this. Guess even she has her limits. My PDA beeped. "She sent you the population figure program so you can keep count. You need to install it" Diana said. I pressed the button and the PDA beeped. "Install failure!" I said. "Looks like it needs to be updated first. Let me try with my laptop" Diana said. The tiny girl worked on the device which would count the dead in real time tomorrow. The PDA beeped and began installing. Diana stood on the screen. Under her bare feet she watched the progress bar knowing she helped sign 2500 death warrants.

 

Diana asked me to take her to the city. When I asked why she answered "might as well watch what my work created" she said. Me and Candice walked to the city. Nadine sat there waiting.  Since I took this job a fill in works on the days I'm not here. Nadine was a good pick. She was cute. A black girl 18 years old. This was her first job. She was smiling as the people worshipped her feet. Candice coughed. "Ms. Cartwright!" She said jerking her head. Candice chuckled. "Relax dear. We're just here to take care of a class 2 population problem. You can watch if you want. By the way you still got some between your toes" she said pointing to her bare feet. It looked like someone sprinkled rice on her toes. The contrast between her chocolate skin and the people made them easy to see. Nadine smirked and clenched her toes. The sugar turned to blood red. Nadine straightened her clothes. "Alright Anna. Go for it" Candice said. "I need everyone nearby to come forward please. I have an announcement" I said.

 

I waited for a few minutes until more than a hundred had gathered. I looked at my new program. It said 19 dead. Most likely due to Nadine squishing them between her toes. "I found out that there will be a food shortage unless something is done" I said. People gasped. "Don't worry. We got a solution to the problem" I said easing my bare sole over them. Panic ensured as I slammed my foot down. I felt hundreds squish instantly. A few lucky ones managed to elude death by being between my toes. That ended quickly with a simple scrunch. People fled in terror. A simple step forward and more died. My footprints were caved into the street. Smeared red. Bodies flattened into asphalt. Others stuck fast by their own gore or my foot sweat. A man was fleeing to a building and my toe descended onto him. A tiny crush was heard and then I dragged my toe back. His body left a red skid mark three inches long. the counter said 346. People had got off the streets. Cars abandoned. I gripped a build long with my toes and scrunched. the building was cut in half. the occupants fell out. The tallest floors people tumbled to their death. They bounced or splatted against the top of my foot or my toenails. 566. Another building I just pushed over with my toe. Another I just crushed like a cracker. the block had a footprint shaped hole in it. The playground crushed under my pinky toe. 1211.

 

Over and over I crushed buildings. I pulled a building up when my feet got tired and crushed it like a soda can. Candice and Nadine got into it for fun. Nadine was having fun squiring them with her finger. Candice was crushing them with her ass. She'd just plop down and wipe out all under her asscheeks. She laughed as one building was stuck in her ass. 2345.

 

Finally I saw people flee into a middle school. Diana saw me looking. "Don't do it. There's a whole city!" she said. "Go on Adrianna. Go ahead" Candice said whispering in my ear. I raised my foot and slammed it down. My PDA beeped. 2601. "There. All done. We sat down to catch our breath. We watched buildings burn. Sirens. Smoke. I had done something terrible and I wondered if my parents would ever know. "It's over everyone. No more deaths. I promise" I said. A saw a few look out from hiding places at me. "Why?! We could've chosen them for you!" the mayor beeped in. "It was time sensitive" I said. The mayor stepped toward me. "We trusted you. Had an agreement. You were better than any other Hospitality workers that came before you" she said. That stung me. A few tears fell from my eyes. Seeing this more came forward. I watched as many were hurt. Parents comforting crying kids. Any respect I had was gone. "Don’t feel bad. They would've starved if you hadn't. That's crueler I say. Here. I'll wire you your money" Candice said.

 

She typed on her PDA. "They died for money? How much?" the mayor asked. I didn't answer. "Okay the $25,000 to your account. Just open your account to accept" Candice said. "That's how much those lives were worth?!" the mayor asked. "Yes. Now stop fucking with her. She did a good job today" Candice said to her. The mayor yelled something I couldn't hear. My mind was on the people below. The kids that adored me. The same ones I played with were either scared of me, crushed under rubble, or staining my soles now. "You dare? We did a service for you. Some people need to know their place" Candice said slapping her toe right down on her. The mayor, the one a mostly respected in this city was reduced to a stain under this rich girl's big toe. My PDA beeping was signaling my consent. I tapped the okay icon. I watched as the money flowed in. I was worth half a million now. Wait...what's happening? The money! The money is disappearing! "Candice! My account! It's being emptied!" I yelled. I heard Diana laughing. "It's working already" she said.

 

I snatched her up. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I screamed. "Planted a virus into your PDA. You think you can just use people after they been good to you? I helped you go get where you were. I only wanted to share what life you got. It wasn't the money I wanted. It was to be yours. I wanted to be your lover full size. Show you what I could do. What I could be like that one beautiful morning at your sister's. Your selfishness wouldn’t even allow that. As soon as you got money you became like them. Greedy and exploitative. You become someone else. Not the woman I chose to worship. You killed thousands for money. I held out hope at the last second until you flattened that school knowing kids were in there. Fucking kids Anna! You could've chosen anywhere else! I implanted that virus last night and needed you to access the Banker. It infected the accounts software wiping out your account balance. Not just yours either. Hey rich bitch. Check yours" Diana said.

 

Candice did and saw millions upon millions disappear into the digital void. Candice looked like she was going to scream. Nadine looked at hers. "Gone" she whispered. "It's happening all over. Infecting everyone's accounts. Your precious Banker is having a fit of supercomputer Alzheimer’s. In minutes it'll think everyone on the planet is poor and you know what happens when you're poor right? Oh yeah. I wish I could see the looks on the faces of those rich bastards. How many live alone? How many have pets that are going to get very hungry?" she said grinning. My anger flared up and sheer terror. I began squeezing. Diana grimaced. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned right? AHHHHGH! *crunch*

 

Diana was ground between my fingers. It was a fleeting victory seeing what was coming. "I can be shrunk! I'm a fucking billionaire for fucks sake! BANKER! BANKER DON'T SHRINK ME!" Candice screamed. It hit all of us at once. The Banker determined we were poor and shrank us according to the law. Within seconds we were the same size as everyone here in the city. The people walked toward us. Some grinning. Some frowning. "Oh god! Don't hurt us! Please!" I yelled. I saw a face I knew. "TINA! Tina help! They're gonna kill us!" I yelled. Tina stepped in front of someone. My eyes widened. She had a prosthetic leg and walked with a cane. "...Tina" I said. "How do you like it? When you squeezed me you crushed my leg and broke my hip. They had to amputate. How the mighty have fallen. Don't kill her boys. She's got a great pussy but she doesn't like cock" she said. "Oh I can fix that can't we boys?" one man said. "Bet we can. I got her asshole" another said. "I'll take her feet. God knows how many hours I spent on them. Be nice to suck them for a change instead of worrying if I'd die between them" another said. The men walked toward me unzipping their pants. I turned to run and tripped into a hole. My ankle was broke. I looked around and saw it was the big toe print of my footfall from earlier.

 

Nadine and Candice were screaming as others tackled them. Before they got to me I heard someone say "Money can't buy happiness but justice can. Let’s show these bitches how the other 99% live”.

 

 

Whatever makes a job good is different from person to person but there is a unifying truth. A good relationship with your staff or coworkers can make all the difference. So if you got a good at job with perks, don't abuse them. You ruin it for everyone else. This has been an episode of The Size Zone.

Chapter End Notes:

In the next episode of The Size Zone we will meet a man who finally has the chance to fullfill is fantasies. To shrink people. See how far he and his wife will go in the reimagined classic story "The Table"

(Author's note: This is actually a request by the orginal author I'm lucky enough to know.)