- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This was a request by MasterOfMicro. A challenge for me really to write a story without vore. I cheated a little with mouthplay ^_^ Enjoy!

Welcome to another episode of The Size Zone. Tonight we will try to answer the question of what makes a good job. Is it the money? Is it the benefits? Maybe it's the coworkers? Well tonight we will meet a young woman whose job has a unique perk she very much enjoys in tonight's episode "In it for the perks"...

 

My name is Arianna. I'm 21 years old and work for the Consortium in their Hospitality branch. What's the Hospitality branch? Well I have to start at the beginning for you to understand. 2125 was when it happened. The world was overpopulated to the point of collapse. 95% of the world was poor and starving. The top 5% of the wealthy owned everything. Food, housing, you name it. Hell they even controlled countries by the way of their economy. What they said was law. When they saw their own interests in jeopardy, they convened with others around the world. A radical new plan was created using a newly invented technology. Scientists had discovered a way to shrink matter. Using this new technology they decided to shrink cities. Yes you heard right. Cities. The rich lived in private chateaus outside of them. Of course the poor were never warned before it happened. Private shuttles equipped satellites with the shrink tech and fired.

 

This was decades ago but the ones still alive tell me the sky lit up like it was on fire. They felt a tingle and then nothing. Nobody knew what happened until they tried to leave the city. They found flowers stories tall. Rocks the size of mountains. And people unaffected the size of Mt. Everest. The average person was no taller than a 1/16 of an inch. Imagine a city of millions and nobody bigger than the smallest ant. They weren't heartless though. They didn't leave them to die by a rainstorm or hungry flock of birds. The cities were collected and brought to massive warehouses. The deal was the people help build and repair electronics. Be surprised how small a new phone could be with tiny people laying circuits and screws. In turn the elite provided shelter and food or anything needed for daily life.

 

The first years were bad. People committed mass suicide. Some elites used the cities for sadistic pleasure. Snatching people up and eating them. Crushing entire cities just because they had a bad day. People refused the work. The plan wasn't working. Elites needed them to work to keep their cushy lifestyles and more importantly needed people to work farms for the food. An agreement was made. If you made enough money or was hired for a job that required you to be normal size then you would be permitted to live outside a city normal sized. Now the next problem was how to enforce it so everyone accepted this compromise. The size chip was the answer. A chip embedded in every person controlled by a supercomputer. The supercomputer monitors everyone's worth. If you have over a million dollars then you're grown to full size and live with the elite. If you make less than a million you stay shrunk...or worse.

 

It wasn't unheard of for an elite to go broke due to bad investments or competition. Once they had less than a million...boom...shrunk just like the poor. Couple blocks from my old house lived a man that happened to. Poor guy went nuts. Now you might've noticed what I just said. Yes. I was born in one of these cities but I'm not tiny like the rest of them thanks to my job. Hospitality takes care of the day to day needs for cities and deals out punishments too. If like they try to form unions or escape for whatever fucking reason we handle it. This was the second reason why I love my job. City 11 or Las Vegas as it was once called is my city. Once known as vice city it has its problems and I fucking love that. Today I have to speak to the city Mayor about some issues coming from part of the city. Apparently some workers want a housing zone just for women. Why I don't know. I'll found out.

 

I slide my keycard to open the containment block.  The sight never gets old. The city itself is nearly a quarter mile long. As you can imagine walking such a distance takes a toll after a full day of work so I usually slip off my black work flats.  The cold concrete feels good under my aching bare soles. I wheel my cart in full of shrunken food and water. Hundreds of tiny people are lined up waiting to doll out the supplies. It takes barely any effort to put the boxes down. Each box the size of s box of cereal but packed with enough food to feed thousands for another week. Dozens of boxes and bottles of water later I sit down and relax. I crack my toes and wait for the people designated to serve me. Yes, serve me. Me and the residents have an unspoken rule. Worship me for a while and I slip them some extra provisions. I have to chuckle seeing what they will do for toilet paper, cigarettes, or chocolate.  

 

"Afternoon Arianna. What would you like for us to do today" one said. Now as you can imagine it's very hard if not impossible to hear someone so tiny. That's the size chip at work. It can serve as a communications device. Relays everything through the nervous system turning it into a two way radio. I gently pick the person up and bring him to my face. I can tell he's scared every time I do this. It would be no effort to just eat him up but I'd never do that. That's gross and wrong. No, I like to see their faces when I speak to them. Seems more personal. It's a man I've known for a few months now. He's cute but I'm not into guys. I've always preferred girls. "Well I got a few minutes before I meet the mayor. Why don't you and your friends service my feet. I've been on them since 7 a.m." I said. I stretched my feet out over them and place him down. They clear the way as I set my soles on the tiny street. Like diligent ants they scurry to them. Dozens of them climb between my toes cleaning the sweat and dirt from them. The others shine and polish my lavender painted toenails.

 

"Sorry if my feet stink. If it was up to me I'd wear something else" I said. They don't dare complain. I treat them nice and occasionally kill some. It's inevitable for their size. Last week there was a man I caught masturbating looking at me from the window. I caught him as I was speaking to my girlfriend which lives here. I'll get to her later. I shoved my finger through the window and grabbed him. People watching below got the idea since he had no clothes on. With barely any effort I brought my fingers together with the tiniest crunch. His body popped like a teeny grape. I knew I was the subject of many fantasies. I’m pretty if I say so myself. Being of Mexican descent I had black hair which I kept long but tied back. When I first started my hair accidentally knocked a building over. Ever since then I wore a ponytail.  My nails were trimmed short except my thumb and index finger. Used those to pick people up by their shirt. I’m thin but not skinny. Being big lets me eat rich food but the work helps keep the pounds off. What I take pride in most is my feet. Obviously it's the body part most of these people see.

 

As I watch them clean my feet a worker caught my eye. I squinted and saw it was a girl who was having trouble polishing my pinky toenail. She yelps as I pick her up from it. "Having trouble?" I asked her. She's scared as I bring her close to my eye. To her my pupil is as big as a giant mirror. She's cute but homely. A brunette around 17 years old. Faded clothes with ragged sneakers. "F-forgive me Adrianna! I'll work harder!" she cried. "You're new to this aren't you?" I asked. She nodded. "Relax dear. I'm not mad at you. I was just concerned and curious" I said. She smiled and shifted her weight. She winced. "You're hurt?" I asked. "My shoes are too small. It's causing a blister" she said. "Poor thing let me see" I said. The tiny bug sized girl slipped her sneaker off. She was close enough I could see her cute tiny foot but not the blister. Her being so cute and helpless was causing me to get horny. "Tell you what. Wait her until I finish my business today and I'll take you home to get some ointment" I said. She smiled tell and nodded. I put her back down. "Okay everyone. That's good enough. Now back up" I said.

 

I waited till they were clear to stand up. I began to walk to city hall. There was a walkway designed for big people so not to crush anyone or anything. Even still your steps and to be slow and light. Anything more and it's like an earthquake. I wanted the people wave at me. Children loved me. So cute to see them jump up and down waving. One of my duties is to monitor morale here. I found a good way to keep it up is to organize events. Three months ago I had them have giantess and kids day. It was to show trust between one another. The parents were scared I'd crush them or worse. No. I love the buggers! They had fun using my finger or toe as a springboard to jump into the pool or play hide and seek in my hair. Funny story about that. One got lost in there and I didn't find the poor boy until I was combing my hair later that night. His mother was relieved to see him the next day.

 

I got to city hall and sat down. "Ms. Mayor I'm here!" I said. A minute later and the woman came out through the front doors. "Afternoon Adrianna" the woman said. "Hi Juliane" I said. I've known her for some time now. In fact I got her elected. Rather have a woman running the city for me than a man. "Well I just unloaded your supplies plus extra. You wanted to discuss separate housing for some of the women?" I asked. "Yes. There have been reports of gangs raping women coming home from work. The problem is the area in question is housing explicit for the workers. You know what that means right?" she said. "Means these gangs are workers too" I said. Juliane nodded. "Well I can't just divide it up like that. There are families there too. What I can do is designate an apartment just for women. That building over there. That one. It's still the old folks apartment right?" I asked.

 

"Yes. It's mostly empty because well..." she said not wanting to finish. "It’s okay. It's because most old people don't live long" I said. It was true. Since this all happened, access to medical care has plummeted. What's still around is reserved for kids and younger society for obvious reasons. Elites see old poor people (or as they call them dust mites) as a waste of resources. "Yeah. That would work. Move the old people into the newer apartments while the women move into theirs. Of course there would be some...things they would have to do for me" I said smirking. The woman coughed. "I understand. I'll inform them of the arrangement. I'll have it done by tomorrow" she said. "So soon?!" I asked. "They want to leave now" she said. "Okay then. Any criminals to report?" I asked. "Three. A murderer. A rapist that was caught and a unionist" she said. "Well let’s get this over with. I got plans for later" I said. I sat patiently as they brought the three to me.

 

"By a court of your peers you were found guilty. Anything to say on your behalf?" I asked. "Please don't kill me! It was just talk! I'm not a unionist!" one man cried. 

"That's still against the rules. Talk is just as dangerous as actions. Goodbye" I said pushing my thumb down on him. His body crunched under my skin as his blood squirted on the street. I wiped the blood off on the tiny grass park nearby. "And you?" I asked another. "Fuck you! What do you care if I kill someone?! We all know what happens to those girls you take away!" the man shouted. That pissed me right off. I flicked him so hard he went sailing over city hall. A light and wet thud was heard 6 blocks away. "And what about you?" I asked the last one. "Guilty. Guilty as fuck but since I'm gonna die anyway I'll say this. She was a great fuck" the man said smiling. "I see you're proud of that. Well in that case how about you get a very fair punishment since you like pussy so much" I said. I grabbed him and pulled back my tights and panties. I roughly shoved him deep into my snatch. His struggles tickled and itched.

 

"Have fun in there" I said. The people watching were silent. They were reminded their friendly giantess could dish out death just as easily as kindness. "If there's nothing else I'll be on my way" I said. I walked to the south side of town where my girlfriend lived. There she stood on her balcony dressed up. "About time you got here!" she said. "Sorry Tina! Got tied up with work. Ready for some fun?" I asked. "You know it girl" she said. I held out my hand and she climbed in. I made my way to the entrance to leave. On my way I picked up the girl from before. I glanced down and saw she was thrilled to go. Good. I like them happy this way. Gives me more of a thrill later when I see this smile disappear. Tina grinned. She knew what I was planning. As I drove home with Tina and this girl sitting in my cup holder I remembered how we met. Tina Sumeragi was a Japanese American girl of 20 years of age when we met. I was standing near her balcony one day as I sipped on coffee waiting for the head foreman of the city to deliver the supply list for the week.

 

I spotted movement from her window and looked in. There was a tiny Asian girl crying as she sat on her sofa. I tapped her wall and spooked her. I motioned her to come out. "Y-yes?" she asked scared. "Why are you crying?" I asked. She looked confused. Like why would a giantess like me even care to ask. "My boyfriend dumped me" she said. "Then it's his loss. You're cute" I said. She smiled. "Ah so you can smile" I said. She chuckled. "What's your name?" I asked. "Tina" she replied. "Nice to meet you Tina. I got some free time later. Wanna hang out with me?" I asked. "YES! Umm...I mean yes" she said. I took her home. I listened to her talk. About her parents. Her old boyfriend. She was surprised to hear I was like her once. Tiny and living in a city. We grew closer over time. 6 months ago we ended up dating. She was nervous at first. I was her first lesbian lover. She quickly though got into it. Licking my feet and pussy. Truthfully. I think she just loves to be dominated.

 

"I still can't get over how big everything is" Tina said as I placed her on the kitchen nook. "You've been coming here for almost a year now" I said. "Look at how big that orange is!" the new girl yelled. I changed out of my uniform and into some sweats and shirt. "I never did get your name" I said to the girl as I went into my medicine cabinet. "It's Carlie" she said. "Well how do you like it Carlie?" I asked. "It's amazing! It's so huge! I wish I was rich like you" she said. I chuckled. "What's so funny?" Carlie asked. "Why don't you tell her Tina as I out some ointment on a paper towel" I said. With some focus I listened in as Tina told her my story. "Adrianna isn't rich. She's as poor as you or me" Tina said. "But her size!" the girl said. "It's necessary for her job. Adrianna used to live in City 21 or what you may know as Houston. She got lucky one day and got a Hospitality job" Tina said. "Luck had nothing to do with it" I said coldly.

 

They both looked at me. Carly looked concerned. Tina already knew what I meant. "Here Carlie. Take off your clothes so they don't get messy" I said. "O-okay" she said. I watched in amusement as the shrunken girl stripped down to her bra and panties. My pussy ached seeing her bare skin. "I saw in your face you want to know what I meant" I said to the girl. "It's okay if you don't wanna talk about it" she said. "Make sure to get it all on your skin. It's special ointment that cleanses skin too. Make you feel younger. No I'll tell you. We're friends now right?" I asked. "S-sure!" the girl said. "I was like you once. Really. My job was to unload supplies brought by a Hospitality worker. He was a man around 25 years of age. Chubby and unattractive. One day I caught his eye. Without so much as asking he snatched me up into his hand and carried me home"

 

"I was scared. The way he looked at me. At first he was kind. Giving me treats. Letting me watch old movies. Comfy bed. Then one day as he watched me take a bath he stripped down naked. I was disgusted. His dick was small for normal men. Fat rolls around his waist. He was no looker. He held his cock over me. "Go on. Touch it. Put your hands in my piss hole" he said. I recoiled in horror. "Look now. I fed you. Gave you nice things. I expect something in return" he said coldly. I shouted back I never asked for that. "Do it or I'll eat you. I swear to god I'll do it" he said. With that I began rubbing his cockhead and shoving my hands up his piss slit. Dirty fucker came within a minute. His nasty seed struck me so hard it damn near broke my neck. For the next two weeks he treated me like some fuck toy thing. Rubbing his cock as he watched TV. Cleaning between his nasty toes. He even sucked on me just to hear me scream"

 

"Then I did something even he didn't expect. I asked to marry him. He was so happy he agreed. Now you gonna ask why the fuck did I do that. Here's why. It's a fact that who you marry you marry into their wealth...or their debt. He was too stupid to see if I had any and boy did I. The second I did the system transferred my debt to him. He was super fucking poor now. Hospitality worker can't have too much debt. Something about risk assessment. So when he got my debt....bastard shrank down minutes after saying I do. We had a private ceremony in City 21 and now he was my size. He didn't last long when people recognized him. The system chose me to be a Hospitality worker. Maybe because I was familiar with the job? Who knows? All I know is I said yes and was posted to look after Vegas" I said.

 

"How does the system know stuff like that?" Carlie asked. "The system knows everything. Hell, they call it The Banker. It stores all account information. Marriages. Divorces. Lawsuits. Anything associated with money. To the elites it's like god. Now Carlie. What would you like to eat?" I asked. "Pasta?" she asked. "Sure. Just give me a second. Tina. Why don't you use that ointment too while it’s out" I said. I began cooking as I glanced to see my tiny Asian girl rubbing the ointment on her. Carlie blushed as she looked at her. Dinner was done within the hour. Carlie was entranced by the tv. She'd never seen shows like these. I sat out toy dishes that were big even for them. A cut of a noodle for both and some dabble of sauce. They shared a thimble of wine.

 

"How was it?" I asked. "Good. I feel a little tipsy" Carlie said. "And you Tina?" I asked. "Stuffed" she said. "Great. Now let's get cleaned up" I said. I took the two to the bathroom and ran the sink and tub. Tina stripped down quickly. Carlie was hesitant. "Something wrong?" I asked. "It's just weird to get naked in front of others" she replied. "I understand but I don't have dirty guests. I can take you home if you want" I said. "...no. That's okay" she said. I pretended not to notice but I watched her get naked. Tiny as she was I could see her tits. Nice size for her. Tina and her got into the water as I soaked. I heard a chirp in my mind. Tina was contacting me on the private line. "You’re enjoying this aren't you? Luring her in" she said. "Every bit of it. Can’t wait to get started with her. You want first or second?" I asked. "First. No sloppy seconds" she replied. I grinned. A little later we were clean and dry lying on my bed. I was stark naked and hovering over Carlie and Tina. I made sure my naked cunt was over them.

 

"Carlie. Have you ever been with a girl before?" I asked. "No...no I haven't" she said. "Well there's nothing wrong with it. Wanna try?" I asked smirking. The girl backed up. "No thanks. I'm flattered Adrianna. Umm....maybe I should go home" she said backing up further. My hand came down behind her stopping her. "I don't think so. I think we'll have some fun tonight. Don't we Tina?" I asked. "Very much so" she replied. "Please. I want to go home" Carlie said. "And I want to have fun and since I big and you're tiny guess who wins" I said. "Loosen up Carlie. It's gonna happen" Tina said pushing Carlie on her back. I sat back and watched as Tina struggled with her until her panties came off. The girl sobbed as Tina began licking her pussy. "That's it girl. Lick that tiny pussy" I said fingering myself. Carlie tried to lock her legs but that wasn't happening.

 

I positioned myself so my face was inches from them. My breath tossing Tina's hair. I watched as Tina sucked her nipples and licked her stomach. She kissed her legs and even sucked her toes. Carlie let out a chirp. She came. "Delicious" Tina said wiping her mouth. I picked Carlie up. "You monster! How could you do this to someone after what you went through?!" she yelled. "It's because of what I went through. I wanted that power too. Dominate whoever I wanted. Kill them if needed. The only lessons I learned from my ordeal was this. First, I hate men. And second, power is everything. Now that Tina is done with you I get to have my fun" I said lowering her down to my pussy.

 

As she got near she began to beg and plead. Then she let out a scream over the line. "Don't be a baby. You haven't even touched it yet" I said. "There’s a body hanging out of it!" she screamed. I used my other hand and felt around. She was right. There was s body hanging out.  I pulled it out and looked. It was the man from earlier. From what I could tell he drowned in there. He was sticky from my juices. With a simple flick like you would flick a booger he went into my trash can. Carlie shrieked. "Now where were we?" I said placing her on my pussy. I was gentle. I had experience with this. Slight running up and down not to crush them. I didn't dare do this with Tina. She had played with my cunt before. Rubbing herself in my pubic hair. Riding my clit like it was a horse. Carlie couldn’t even scream mentally. Face full of reproductive organ will do that.

 

I was soaking the sheet. Tina stayed far away. "Fuck Tina! She's still struggling! It feels so good! She's....making me cum! AHHHGH!" I screamed. My voice filled the room as did a very tiny *crunch*. I came down and brought my finger up to my face. My fear was realized. Carlie was just a red blotch on my fingertip. A flat red meaty stain. You couldn't even say it was human once. "Ya killed her didn’t you?" Tina asked. "...yeah. Fuck. I could've added her to my collection" I said. "Still doing that?" she asked. "Well I can't bring you over every night so I need to have some fun. Shit. I really wanted that cutie for my collection. It's okay. I got a deal set up with the mayor. Supposed to get a few tomorrow" I said. "Shame about her. She was sweet. So innocent. Nice tits. Cute toes. She even painted them" Tina said. "Don't rub it in" I said. Tina laughed. Tina was in her bed as I tried to sleep. "Babe. You ever think about what it be like if I was big?" Tina asked. "...yes. Great sex. Foreplay...yadda yadda" I said. "No really" she said. "I have but you got debt. I'd fall prey to my own scheme" I said. "Yeah I guess that's true. Night Anna" she said. "Night Tina" I said.

 

It was another day and I was off to work. I dropped Tina off at her apartment and I went to the main warehouse to get supplies. It wasn't until later did I return to the city.

I made my way to the apartment for these women. I was very curious as how nice they looked. When I got there the little bug sized girls were still moving in. "Hi everyone!" I said to them. Many waved at me. My toes were just inches from them. I could crush them with just my big toe but I had other plans for them...and they knew it according to the mayor. "This is what you wanted right?" I asked them. "Yes this is great. Me and my kids feel a whole lot safer being here" a woman said. "That's nice. How many are going to be here?" I asked. "A few hundred from all over the city" she replied. "Wow.  Didn't know that many wanted this. Seems like you are the leader here. They know about the...special arrangements right?" I asked. "...yes. They know. I just ask if you chose ones that have no kids" she said. "A few hundred right? I guess I can agree to that. Unless of course on really catches my eye" I winked. The girl got slightly nervous. 

 

Time ticked away as I watched the 3 inch moving vans and trucks unload furniture and boxes. Tina beeped in on a private line. "So how's it look?" she asked. "Like busy ants. Can't wait to collect some" I said. "You save some for me right? You won't kill them right away right?" she asked. "Ehh...a few might not make it tonight but I'll spare most of them" I said. Tina chuckled and cut the line. Getting impatient, I helped them out. Picking up beds and sofas with my fingernails and putting them in apartments many stories up. A cute boy waved at me from his new room. I bent down to say hi. "And what's your name?" I asked him. He looked to be about 9 or 10. "Kevin! You're really pretty" he said. "Aren't you the charmer? Shame I don't like boys but if you're lucky you'll get to be my foot cleaner in a few years. You'll like that right? Cleaning my toes" I said. The boy looked down at my feet from his balcony. "I...I guess" he said. I gently touched his tiny grain of rice sized body and smiled.   Finally it looked like they were done. Now it was time to rebuild my collection.

 

I sat down. "Listen up everyone. I'm sure you know the arrangement I set up with the mayor to get you to a safer place to live. I want 10 volunteers outside in 10 minutes" I said loudly. I waited. At first it looked like no one was coming. Then a girl came out. Followed by another. After 10 minutes there were 10. I saw at the front door others. I squinted and saw their face. The ones at the door were relieved. The ones on the street were scared. I took out a box with Vaseline smeared on the bottom. Why Vaseline? Well it helps to keep so many from being thrown around. Learned that lesson like a year ago. Took a bunch home one time only to find almost all of them dead with broken necks and head trauma. "Okay girls. Hop in" I said. One by one they did and I shut the box. I could hear whimpering.

 

I went home quickly with my bribe of shrunken girls. I opened the box on my bed. "Everyone out. Might as well lose the messed up clothes while you're at it" I said. They did and I sat down naked. "Welcome to my apartment. I'll bring food and drink soon. Do any of you know exactly why you're here?" I asked. A show of hands went up. "You there. The one with the overabundance of pubic hair" I said squinting. "You want to rape us" the girl replied. "Pfft no. Girls remember what I said before. Volunteers. I went out my way to make sure you and your family was safe. I didn't have to. So it's not rape. More like prostitution. So let's try this again. Why are you here?" I asked.

 

"You want to use us for sex" a black girl said. "Very good. Now since you are tiny as fuck how will that work?" I asked. A girl with blond hair and glasses stood up. "I'm guessing but you want us to worship you pussy, nipples, and feet" she said. She said it so matter of fact it surprised me. I picked her up. She sat on my fingertip as I scrutinized her. She was cute. Nerdy looking but I liked that. Around 19 or so. Nice tits. Long legs for her and cute little toes that scrunched along my fingerprint. "And you name?" I asked. "Diana miss" she said. "Well Diana you're a smart girl. Cute too. Sounds like you put some thought to it" I said. A beep went off. She was trying to talk to me privately. "Truthfully I fantasized what I would do if I was big" she said. "So you got no issues with doing it?" I asked. "No. I want to worship you gigantic toes. Masturbate using your rock hard nipples. She said. Her cheeks were blushing. She was horny!

 

"In that case how about you stay up on my tits for now" I said placing her on my left nipple. "This girl is right. That's exactly how I plan to use you. Now since there is a few of you you can divide into teams. Half get to worship my feet. The other half gets pussy work. And a rondo one gets what I call the wild card. I give you five minutes to decide who does what" I said leaning back. Five long minutes passed. They weren't very motivated. Time to get them into the mood. I put in a private line to Diana. "Seems like your friends aren't very motivated. How would you like to help me?" I asked. She smiled. "Good. Now play along and when the time comes don't fucking move" I said. She nodded. "It seems a lot of you are reluctant which is a shame. Maybe you need a better incentive than your new apartment I so graciously gave you. See this girl here. I'm going to eat her" I said picking up Diana.

 

"No! No please don't eat me! I don't wanna die!" the girl said sobbing. Nice Diana. Way to sell it with the tears. "Too bad. I'm going to use you as an example. Shame really. You're cute but I can find others. Maybe I'll feel you wriggling around in my belly. Burning alive. Broken down for nutrients and calories. Bye bye" I said dropping the tiny teen into my mouth and closing it. Good. She remembered not to move. She was scared though. I could feel her shaking on my tongue. It'd be so easy just to gulp her down. Crap. My mouth was watering. I moved my tongue and let her fall underneath it. Hope you can hold your breath Diana. I bent forward and gulped. The girls below gasped and yelped. "All gone I said opening my mouth. I sat back and turned my head. I spat out Diana. She coughed but she was alive. Good. Now unless you all want to be appetizers tonight...get to work" I said. I had Diana hide underneath my pillow. She needed to be unseen for now.

 

Half crawled between my toes licking away the sweat and polishing my toenails. The other half crawled and rubbed their tiny bodies up and down my clit. "God I love my job" I murmured. Soon though I felt a tingling of an orgasm. I hear chirps of screams as my finger pushed a few into me. "Yes that's it. Try not to die in there you tiny shits. I felt them try to hold onto my fingernail. Not a good idea. Halfway in my fingerfuck I felt a rush of warm wetness. Not mine. I pulled my finger out just for a second and saw blood on it. I thought it was mine until I saw a torso wedged underneath my nails. I shrugged and kept going. "Oh fuck I'm coming!" I screamed. I came hard. My toes clenched and my body shuddered. I relaxed a bit. I felt tickling down at my pussy. A few had actually survived! "Way to go! Some of you made it!" I said seeing three coughing and nursing bruises. I wriggled my toes and felt wetness. I glanced down. Out of the five worshipping them. Only one survived. The rest were crushed as I flexed my toes. One was hanging lifeless from the space between my third and fourth toe. A slight wriggle and she fell out. The rest of them were pulp to be washed down my bathtub drain.

 

Out of the ten only five survived. Well I did tell Tina I'd spare some. "Good job everyone. I'll get the bath ready" I said. I walked way as if nothing had happened. The girls cried silently as they bathed. I eyed them the whole time. Not even good food cheered them up. "Not even so much as a smile? That’s premium steak there" I said. A woman looked up at me with hateful eyes. "Bet you all think you're gonna die here. Well that might happen. Truth is I'm the most violent the first time with new girls. Fresh pussy and all that. I love seeing a girl broken down. Know what I like better? Girl that actually love me. Maybe you all will love me in time. That leads to a new question for you. See I have a habit of collecting girls. You can guess what I do with them. The upside for you is no more work. Good food and clean living arrangements. What do you say?" I asked.

 

They all looked at each other. "You'll kill us if we say no" one said. "No I won't. I can always get others so no point to that. If you refuse you can go back to that city. Now there will be a penalty. Can’t stay in the apartment I got for you. You have to live somewhere else. Mayor told me some areas can be pretty bad" I said. They thought it over. "If we say yes do we get to decide how to worship you?" one asked. I nodded. The girl stepped forward. Another did and another. All except the defiant one. "I'd rather take my chances with being mugged or raped. At least I won't drown in someone's vagina that way or be smushed between smelly toes" she said. "If that's you final answer I'll take you back tomorrow" I said.

 

Diana called me. "Is it safe to come out now?" she asked. "Oops. Forgot about you. Yeah you can come out now" I said. Diana emerged from under the pillow and walked to the other girls. They gasped seeing her. "You're alive!" one yelled. "Let me explain. It was all an act to get you to obey" I said. "So you never ate her?" the girl asked. "Fuck no. I maybe a lot of things but a cannibal I'm not" I said. The girls relaxed a bit but not much. I was still a monster but not a man eating one. The girls slept in a box next to my bed. Diana however was lying comfortably near my head. "You not asleep yet?" I said. Diana has her legs open rubbing her pussy. "After today not a fucking chance. Remember, I had to play dead. I never got to have any fun" she said. "So fingering yourself in front of me is fun?" I asked. "So you want me to stop?" she asked. "Hell no. Finger your tiny cunt all you want. Put on a show for me" I said. I laid there with my head on my pillow as this bug sized girl masturbated. 

 

She chirped and moaned as she did. "Watch me get off my giantess. Am I doing it for you? Does it make you hot watching me finger my miniscule pussy?" she whispered. "Yeah girls work it. Come for me. Make me believe you're doing it for me" I said. Diana smiled as she stuck her big toe into her mouth. She sucked it as she fingered herself. The eye strain hurt but it was worth watching the bug girl get off. I found myself masturbating to her. I groaned and moaned in the darkness as her chirps and moans filled my mind. She let out a screech and came. My toes gripped bed sheet as I came. I looked at her panting as I came down. What little light there was I saw a tiny wet spot under her. I licked my lips and stuck out my tongue. She let out an eep sound and scrambled away just as my tongue came down. I tasted her pussy juice. It was fleeting but delicious.

 

Over the next week I spent more time with her than Tina. Naturally Tina didn't like it. Out of the original girls I got that day only Diana remained. One got lost in my ass and was found the next morning. Another died unceremoniously ground to paste under my nipple. The other bought it when I got annoyed by her crying. Crunched between my fingers. So here I was making my way to that apartment. Just as I made my way past Tina's place I decided I'd try to make it up to her. "Tina you around?" I asked over the channel. No response. I peered into her room and saw she was half naked. Not uncommon. She slept in the buff all the time. This time however there was movement in her bed and she was standing on the floor. "Uh Adrianna! What brings you here?" she asked. "I felt bad about not seeing you. Tina. What's going on under those sheets behind you?" I asked. Tina turned around nervously.

 

I reached in past her window and gripped the bed and pulled it out. The one inch bed had something in it. My breath warmed it and I could see...shivering. I pulled the sheet away. "I'll be damned" I said. There was a girl around 17 years old. Blonde. She was scared shitless of me. Rightfully so. "Care to explain this Tina?!" I yelled. "I...I thought you didn't like me anymore" she said. "Because I was gone for a week?!" I yelled. "She's just some girl! She doesn't mean anything to me! Not like you" she said. Did I believe her? At that moment I didn't care. I was pissed she cheated on me. Yeah I know what you're thinking. Diana right? Not the same. I was their goddess. Fed them. Took care of them. Hell I even gave them entertainment. The women loved movies and TV and so did the men but the men were more into adult things. I didn't find out until later but there was a lottery among them to see what color I painted my toenails every week. So yeah I have fun with them but you don't bite the hand that feeds you. Tina needs a reminder of who I am.

 

"So you got no problem if I just crush this girl?" I asked. Tina looked horrified for a second. She looked at her and then me. "...no I don't" she said softly. Hearing that the girl began screaming. "Please don't crush me! I didn't even know she was in a relationship with you! I'm sorry I didn't know!" she screamed. Her screams got annoying so I closed her channel. I held her between my thumb and index finger. I made sure Tina could see her. I began applying pressure. It only took a second before her body popped. The tiniest crunch. Her blood erupted out so finely it was like a tiny red cloud. I rubbed my fingers together until her remains were ground to nothing. My fingerprints eroding the physical evidence she even existed. I callously wiped the red smear against my skirt. I opened the private channel to Tina so only she could hear me.

 

"I’m disappointed Tina. Really disappointed. I don't care if you got other girls as long as I can have fun. That was always the rule. In this case you chose to be dishonest" I said. "What about this new girl you like?!" she said. "She has her uses but I'm just toying with her. In fact I got something really fun planned for her after this weekend. I planned for you to be around but now? Now I don't know if you're worthy of it" I said. "Please don't break up with me!" she pleaded. Good. That helpless tiny face. She's worried if I break up with her her life goes back to the same boring shit. Shrunken girl working in a shrunken factory with no chance of ever seeing the real world. "Swear to me; swear you'll be faithful to me. If you ever break your word again you'll end up as my toe jam. Understood" I said. She swallowed and nodded. I smiled. "Good. I'll be back soon" I said.

 

I made my way to the apartment. Diana told met hers was on the fifth floor facing the factory. "Diana! Come on out!" I yelled. Diana came out to her balcony. "Hi Adrianna! What's up?" she asked. She was still in her work clothes. They must've just got home. "How would you like to take a trip with me? A real trip to another city" I asked. Her face beamed. "Is that allowed?!" she asked. "Yep. We get vacation time and I plan to spend a day with my parents. Thought you might wanna come along" I said. "I get to meet your parents?! Sure! I'd love to come!" she said. "Good. I'll pick you up tomorrow morning. By the way, I need some more volunteers tonight" I said grinning. Diana nodded and left. I sat down waiting for them. This time the people who came out were pushed and pulled. They were crying and screaming. "Now now. The ones before you are at my home eating good food and watching TV. What you heard is as nasty rumor. I really do care about you girls" I said smiling. They quieted down.

 

"Come on. Let's get you home" I said picking them up and placing them in my box. I returned to Diana before leaving. She was drying off from a shower. Her naked body looked enticing. I wanted to just snatch her up and jam her into my cunt right then and there. No. Not yet. There will be time for that later. "Don't forget. Be ready by the time I get her tomorrow" I said. Diana grinned and pushed a finger into her. "I'll be ready alright" she said lewdly.  I was so excited about tomorrow I ended up crushing them all that night. My toes were stained red. My tits also. Not one of the seven that I got lasted more than two hours. Better to get it out of my system right now.

 

"You look nice today Adrianna. You got a pedicure?" Tina asked seeing my toes in my new sandals. "Yeah. French tips. Got it done first thing this morning. Have to look nice for my hometown" I said. "Your hometown?" she asked. "Yep. You're coming with us today. Get your clothes on my tiny Asian nympho" I said. Tina quickly put her clothes on. "Us?" she asked. "Us as in you and Diana" I said. Tina huffed. "Relax. Part of the plan. Imagine her face when I tell her she's gonna die later tonight. Her believing she's my new girl and even meeting my parents. Fuck it's gonna be funny seeing her face turn to terror as I jam her up into me" I said. "Only if I get to rape her first" Tina said. "If you're a good girl today" I said. I picked up Diana who was dressed real nice. I squinted and made out a blue dress with heels. She was really excited about this.

 

We were in my car as I drove to the warehouse that held my city. The city of Houston. "How does it work seeing your parents? Doesn't get hard not being able to hug and kiss them?" Diana asked. "Nope. Not only can I see them but I can shrink down for a little while thanks to the Banker. It approves requests like that depending on the situation" I said. "This Banker. It controls the size chips?" Diana asked. I nodded. "What if someone attacked it? Made it shrink people" she asked. "People have tried decades ago. The Banker is a supercomputer spread over dozens of servers. Some I heard are in orbit. It's impossible to take it out" I said. "Wow. Never heard of it like that. So people willingly shrink down?" she asked. "From what I heard at the company meetings. You want to hear a juicy rumor?" I asked. They both nodded.

 

"You heard of the Cartwright family right?" I asked. "Of course! They control the southwest sector for the Consortium" Diana said. "Well 6 years ago one of the sons of the family decided to have some fun with the locals in Phoenix at their size. He used his status to fuck girls. Well daddy decided to see why his son was making so many shrinking requests to the Banker. He followed him. To his disgust he had impregnated three girls and was sneaking expensive food and clothes to them. Daddy was waiting for his son to reenlarge. When he did he confronted him about it. Told him he had a choice. Either get rid of them or be cut off from the family...financially. No way was his dad going to have bastards in the family especially poor bastards. So guess what the son did?" I asked.

 

"Wait. The Banker shrinks people who are poor. So if the son was cut off...he didn't" Tina asked. "He did. His son raised his toe over the houses that kept his hidden families and crushed them. Crushed them with them still inside and ground the debris into the dirt. His son was never the same after that. Last I heard he refuses to date let alone marry" I said. "That's fucked up. I rather be shrunk" Diana said. "I guess some people can't let go of that power over others" I said. We made it to the warehouse that kept my city. At the door was Ben. I knew Ben. Met him years ago. He was a nice guy. 27 years old. Wore glasses that made him look nerdy. Red hair always scruffy. He was sitting at the entrance to the city. His bare feet resting next to a high school by the looks of it. The female students were busy cleaning and worshipping them. He was lost tapping away at his PDA. "Good afternoon Benny" I said. The man jumped and we both heard tiny crunches. "Shit!" he said looking at the girls he accidentally crushed between his toes.     

 

"Dammit Adrianna! Look at what you made me do! I had those right there perfectly trained. An entire week wasted" he said. I sat next to him. I barely knew him but Benny was the only guy I trusted. Not because our likes and dislikes were so similar but briefly he dated my sister. Small world pun intended. He always treated my sister with respect. I never asked him why it didn't work out between them. "Sorry. You were so nose deep in your handheld I didn't think anything would snap you out of it. Mind if I borrow some of them?" I said sitting down and slipping off my sandals. He eyed my toes. "Not at all. Senior girls go clean between her toes. Juniors polish those nails. The freshmen and sophomore girls can lick her soles" he commanded. Damn. He did have them trained.

 

"So I take it you’re going to visit your parents?" he asked. "Yeah. Haven't seen them since Christmas" I said. "Say hi to your sister for me" he said blushing. "I will I...oh damn. They're really getting the dirt out and they're licking in unison. How did you get them trained so well?" I asked. "Motivation. When one keeps fucking up I eat them. Last week a cheerleader kept slacking off acting like she was doing it when she wasn't. She didn't know I had one of the girls done there on a private channel. Picked her up and ate her" he said. I cringed. "You don't eat them?" he asked. I shook my head. "To each his own then" he said. "What were you working on so intently?" I asked. "The semiannual report for the city. A little behind on that. You got yours done right?" he asked. Fuck! I forgot all about it! "You're kidding! You have any idea how important those are?! They judge how much your city gets in resources by those! They'll demote you if you fuck that up!" he said. "I’m kidding. I already did it" I said lying. He breathed a sigh of relief. "Don't scare me like that. Wouldn’t want something to happen to you" he said looking at his toes. If I wasn’t careful I might end up at his feet. I politely excused myself and stood up.

 

 I walked to my parents’ house as Tina and Diana were in my dress pocket. I stood outside this house as I put them down. I held my sandals in one hand and pulled out my own PDA. "Banker. Size reduction request. Reason: vacation with relatives" I said. The device beeped as it sent my request. Moments later it said approved. Shrinking feels weird. Always does. At first it feels like your body is imploding as the world grows around you then a warm fuzzy feeling fills you. Then it's over. The process takes only a few seconds. I slipped on my sandals and was hugged by Tina. "Hmm...feels nice to hug all of you for a change" Tina said. "Get it out of your system" I said. Diana broke it up by grabbing my hand and pulling me to the door. "Come on I want to meet your parents" she said. Tina didn't look happy. "I'm going to enjoy ramming a breed crumb up her cunt" she said over a private line.

 

I knocked on the door and mom opened it. "Mi hija! Come on in! Oh...you have company" she said. "Hi mom. This is Tina and Diana" I said. She looked at them and me. "I see you're not too lonely" she said. We walked in and dad was watching TV. The TV I got for him for Christmas. It was a 75' TV but to normal sized people it wasn't even one inch. "Look who's here papi!" mom said. Dad turned around and saw me. "Honey! So good to see you and you brought friends. Cute ones" he said hugging me. "Too tight dad" I said. He laughed and let go. "Felipe Martinez. Nice to meet you" he said kissing their hands. Diana and Tina laughed. "Don't mind him. He's always like that around girls. Have a seat" mom said. We sat down. "So how's your job?" mom asked. "Usual. Feeding a city and keeping order isn't easy" I said. "I bet it isn’t. Vegas is a city of how many now?" mom asked. "It passed a million around New Year’s" I said. "My daughter. In charge of millions. I know you're doing better than that Benny guy" dad said. "What's wrong with Benny? Things look okay here" I said.

 

"Your sister has told us he peeps in on her when he thinks she's asleep. Don't like it" he said. "The boy misses her. I think it's sweet for him to use his position to safeguard her" mom said. "I worry. I don't want what happened to Adrianna happening to her. He could just as easily snatch her out of her bed with his fingernails. He could..." he was saying until he realized he touched an unhappy subject. "Mi corazon. I’m sorry. I didn't mean to bring that up again" he said sadly. I looked away for a few seconds remembering how I was forced to worship a nasty male's penis. Tina squeezed my hand. "I'm alright. I've gotten over that time of my life" I said looking at Tina. Tina touched her forehead to mine. Mom coughed. "So take it no boyfriends" she said. Dad shook his head. "Go ahead mom. Let it out" I said. "I’m just saying I'd like a grandchild. I'm sure these girls here or one of them you're seeing is very sweet and nice but they can't get you pregnant" she said.

 

"You don't need a man for that mom. Christ it's the late 21st century now. Women don't need men to be happy anymore" I said. "Someone who hasn't had a man wouldn't say that" she said. They both realized that was the absolute worst thing you could say to me. I quickly got up.

 

"Well maybe if you were forced into a man's pisshole when you were barely out of high school maybe you'd be a dyke too!" I yelled storming out the house. Dad ran after me. "Anna. Anna honey stop. Your mother is concerned with your happiness. She thinks having a child will make you happy like she was when she had your sister" he said holding my shoulder. "Maybe I'm happy the way I am now" I said. "Look. We understand your lifestyle. We really do. Your mother just clings to old ways is all. Do they make you that happy?" he asked me. "Yes she does" I replied. "She? Mind if I ask which one?" he said. "The Asian one. We had a fight the other day and I realized how much I cared about us" I said. "So Diana is available?" he asked. "Dad!" I said. "What? She's cute. Nice breasts and pretty feet. Men like girls with cute feet and nice breasts" he said. "...so do I" I said. "See. Similar tastes run in the family" he said. "You're gross dad" I said smiling. "Have to find beauty where I can. God knows I have to looking at that every afternoon" he said pointing to Benny looming over the city in the distance.

 

Dad led me back to the house where mom hugged me crying. She said sorry and we began talking about my childhood. Tina and Diana loved hearing the stories. A knock on the door. "Anna! Mom said you were here!" my sister Liza said. I missed my big sister. She was the one who doted on me after my ordeal. She was the one who hugged me after so many nightmares. It felt nice to eat a dinner as a family. A somber reminder though of reality was when mom opened food packages with the Cartwright family logo. Yes. I was no bigger than a cooked grain of rice now but unlike the others at this table I wouldn't stay this way come tomorrow. After dinner me and the girls followed Liza to a nightclub for drinks. Many cute girls caught my eye. One girl spilled her drink on Liza and laughed. She walked away. "Oh you think that funny bitch?" I said using my PDA log her size chip. It told me where she lived. "I'll see her again tomorrow morning" I told Liza.     

 

We left the club not long after. Liza was sticky from that bitch's drink and I felt out of place dancing with shrinkys. My thoughts were either on getting back at that girl for dissing my sister or my aching pussy wanting to grab these cute girls up tomorrow and stuffing them up my birth canal. We slept over at Liza's. She had a studio apartment on the top floor of an apartment. "How do you afford this?" I asked. She hesitated to answer. "Benny got it for me before we broke up" she said. Liza was withdrawn for most of the night after that. Even when Tina and Diana tried to talk or have fun with her she was "somewhere else". "Come on Liza. Tell us some crazy sister stories about Adrianna" Diana said. "No thanks girls. I just want to turn in" Liza said. I was worried about her. "She that pissed about that chick at the club?" Diana asked. "Don't think it's that. She smirked when I told her I'd get back at her. She shut down when Benny came up" I said.

 

Tina and Diana slept on the sofas while I bunked with Liza. Liza had her back to me. The glow of streetlights twinkled like stars. "You never told me what happened between you two. You can tell me can’t you?" I asked her. Liza shifted a little. "You ever hurt someone you loved and don't know what could make it right? Fix what you did? Something so hurtful even you can't forgive yourself?  When you find out the answer to that then come and ask me again" she said. What did she do to Benny for her to feel like that? Did she cheat on him or something else? I fell asleep wondering what she did she couldn't even tell her own sister.

Chapter End Notes:

commercial break