- Text Size +

It happens to all of us. We lose someone we love. In our grief we say what we'd do if we just had some more time with them. What we would say. What we would do. What if we got that chance? Tonight we will meet a woman who lives in a world where it's possible. Tonight we will see what happens in tonight's episode "Memento Mori"

 

 

It all seems so unreal. I still can't believe my husband Felix is gone. Even his funeral felt like I was watching a movie. Something other than cold reality. This morning I got a call from our lawyer saying there was a provision in his funeral arrangements. He had excellent life insurance when it came to the arrangements. I got a check for $50,000 and every expense paid for the services. One service I didn't know of. A session with Memento Mori. They were making the news every week. Their services ran afoul of every major religion out there. They skirted the law. Last month one of their offices was firebombed. Myself I gave it no thought...until now. When they appeared a few years ago it caused a worldwide uproar. An organization that cloned miniature versions of the dead so their surviving relatives could find closure. Yeah, fucking crazy. Now it was illegal to clone people but they found a loophole. Technically they weren't people. Only 95% of their DNA was human. Just enough not to break the UN sanctions.

 

Here I was driving to their office in downtown Tallahassee. The Florida sun was vile. Like the world was happy while I suffered. I park the car and see the office surrounded by protestors. They hold signs saying "abominations to God" and "leave the dead alone". They shouted that those who went in would burn in hell. The local police was keeping an eye on them. One protestor threw a water bottle hitting me in the head. I was rushed in quickly. "Sign in please. I'll get a facilitator shortly" the receptionist said. I signed in and sat in the lobby. To my left was a woman in her late 30's holding a photo. I glanced at it. She looked up at me. "Sorry. I didn't mean to be nosy" I said. "It's okay. It's my son. He passed last week in an auto accident. I said such terrible things to him that night before he left. Things that..." she said before crying. He was cute. Around 16 or so. "Miss Chambers? He's ready to see you" a woman said walking up. "Eric? Eric is ready?!" the woman yelled. The stood up and quickly followed the woman.

 

As I looked around I saw men and women of various ages here. One woman in her 20's was shaking her foot. She was dressed very well. Prada open toed heels. Designer dress and purse. Her blond hair in a ponytail. "Miss Mackenberry. He's ready to see you" a man said coming toward her. "About fucking time. Now to get some answers" she said nearly knocking the man over. "Miss Alverez?" a woman asked. Hearing my last name I stood up. "Good morning ma'am. I'm Laura your facilitator. Follow me please" she said. Laura was young. At most 22 years old. Dressed professional with a black blazer with nylons. Her shoes were black low cut heels. Her skin was rosy and her hazel eyes were expressed even with her large glasses. Her auburn hair swished back and forth as she looked for an available conference room. In one room I saw the grieving mother from before. I took a sharp breath as I saw a tiny teen boy in her hands. She was sobbing and holding him to her cheek. "Ah we can use this" Laura said opening a door.

 

"So what do you know about us?" she asked. "I know you clone dead people and charge a lot for it" I said. "It's much more than that. Yes we clone dead people but what we do is so much more. We give people something once thought a wish. The chance to say goodbye. A fitting farewell to those taken suddenly from us. Most of our clients are those who lost someone through accident or murder. I myself lost a little sister last year. She was getting on my nerves and I told her to play outside. She...she was hit by a car. I blamed myself for what happened. I stopped eating. Began failing school. I even thought about killing myself. My parents came to Memento Mori to try to get me help. They cloned my sister. I told her I was responsible. She...she just said she loved me. For the next week we lived as siblings like never before. I was able to find peace and put my life back together. Look at this" she said giving me her phone. It was a picture of them. In her palms was a tiny girl no bigger than two inches. She couldn't have been no more than 8.

 

"After that I decided to work for the company after I graduated. I wanted to vibe others closure like I did" she said. Her story struck me. At first I thought this was crazy but seeing how warm her smile was as she looked at the picture I decided to go with it. "It says here your husband died in a freak accident" she said. "Yes. Felix was a contractor who was working on a hose being built. A support beam came lose and fell. The impact broke his neck. It...I was told it was quick and painless" I said. "Sorry for your loss" she said touching my shoulder. "He will never see our child being born" I said starting to cry. Laura grabbed a Kleenex for me. "You're barely showing but I see the bump now. How far along are you?" she asked. "Four months" I replied. She hung her head. She picked up a document. "If you want to go ahead with this sign here and here" she said. "What is this?" I asked. "The first line is to have your neurosurgeon release your late husband's neural scan. The second is permission to use it" she said. I looked confused.

 

"Let me explain. Ever since the human brain was fully mapped we've been using that to diagnose and treat neurological diseases. Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and such. They also contain memory patterns. We use those to imprint onto the clone. He will wake up and be just like your late husband" she said. "He will know me? Know everything that Felix knew?" I asked. "As current as the last scan which was when?" she asked. "Two months ago during a checkup" I said. "Great" she said. I signed the documents. "So what now?" I asked. "Well we begin the process. That will take about 36 hours. We need to make sure the mouse DNA takes hold with no rejection" she said. She opened the door for me and I left. As I was trying to wrap my mind around what just happened I heard shouting. It was coming from a room to the right.  I peeked through the window.

 

"Where the fuck is it old man?! Where did you transfer the money?!" a familiar woman shouted. It was the woman from before. The Prada woman. On the desk before her was a man in his late 50's naked...and 3 inches tall. He was cowering from her. "You're gonna tell me where you wired your money. I'll be goddamned you leave me with nothing!" she shouted. "I'm not telling a gold digger a fucking thing!" the tiny man squeaked. "You didn't have that attitude when your old ass was fucking me. No matter. I got a whole week to find out. Let's go home and...talk" she said. She grabbed the man quickly and shoved him into her purse. His screams were muted as she zipped it up. Shit. Since they weren't people she could do anything to him.

 

I returned home and sat on the sofa. The house was so quiet. I found myself staring at our wedding photo. "Finally did it! 2/14/23" the caption said on the bottom. I and Felix had been married for 4 years. We met by chance at the grocery store. We bumped into each other as we reached for spaghetti noodles. We both said excuse me and laughed. We began talking about food and he said I should try his fettuccine. Surprised him by saying I would. I remember that night. He was a great cook. Funny too. After that night we decided to date. On Christmas Eve he popped the question. I was blubbering like a child as he slid the ring on. He was shocked to find I was a virgin. My parents were old fashioned. Made me swear not to have sex until I was married. Well I kept most of the promise. God we made love. Felix was an animal. Sucking my toes. Poking my belly button. Biting my nipples. He came in me so many times we ruined the sheets. I was sure I would get pregnant.

 

As we found out no matter how much we tried to conceive it didn't work. Years of trying. Finally I underwent an experimental procedure and finally got pregnant. Felix was shocked to the point he nearly crushed me in a bear hug. He was so happy. I wonder if he was happy right up to...

 

Then I remember he's dead. I stood up and went to the nursery he was fixing up for the baby. The crib was done. Hand made himself. Unpainted. We wanted to be surprised at the sex. "WHY?! WHY DID YOU TAKE HIM FROM ME?!" I screamed at God. I beat my fists on the crib until one of the bars broke. I just sat on the carpet and cried. 33 hours until I see him. How would I feel? What would I say? As the next day passed I thought about what to say. How to say goodbye. Could I? Tomorrow at 3:00 I'd see him.

 

I put on his favorite dress. Red with white trim. He loved that color, especially on me. Said I looked like candy and wanted to see if I tasted sweet. My nails were French tipped. I touched my wedding ring. I was shaking in the car sitting in the driveway. I turned the key and drove the Lexus to the office. It was raining so the amount of protestors was a lot smaller. Just 3 or 4 with ponchos. God. Don't they have jobs? I check in with the receptionist and sit down. There are more people here today. Some are crying as they cradle someone. A tiny woman my age is being cared for by a boy no older than 10. His father had his arm around his shoulder. "Promise mommy you'll be okay" her tiny voice said. The boy nodded as tears flowed from his eyes. A man in his 20's has another man his age on his lap. "Come on man. I don't want to see you like this" his small voice chirped. "It's just. You've been there for me in the worst of times. Especially when I came out" the other man said. Guess loss and grief knows no gender bounds. Gay or straight it still hurts the same.

 

A man came to the boy and his dad. "It's time" he said. The tiny mother kissed them both and waved goodbye. The dad hugged him tightly. I found myself tearing up. I was confused though. What was happening? Why did they have to go like that? "Miss Alverez" Laura said walking up. "You ready? He's waiting for you" she said. I nodded and followed her. She had me sit down. "Now a few things I have to go over with you. First thing. They eat the same food like us so no worries. Second, if you hurt or kill him then that's on you. No refunds. Third and most important. You only have a week with him. I strongly suggest you bring him back before that" she said. "Why a week? What happens if I don't?" I asked. "Due to the nature of the clone, their metabolism is very fast. It will burn him out in about a week. On day six you'll notice him getting weaker and more tired. On the seventh day he will fall asleep and not wake up. To spare our clients that we suggest bringing them back before the deadline" she said. "I only have a week?" I asked. "I know that seems short but when I had my sister it felt like eternity. You can say and do a lot of things in a week. Things we meant to do" she said. I nodded in understanding. "Good. I'll be right back" she said.

 

She returned minutes later. Oh my god! Felix! In her hand was my husband only no bigger than my index finger! He was dressed in a white uniform. "Here you go" she said lowering her palm. Felix stepped out. He looked confused. "Is he okay?" I asked. "Just a side effect of the new neurons firing for the first time. I'll wear off in about an hour" she said. "Felix? Do you...remember me?" I asked. He looked up at me and smiled. "Hey brown eyes" he said. "FELIX!" I shouted snatching him up. I hugged him tight until he beat his tiny fists on my dress. "Oh god sorry!" I said. "Just be careful. I'm travel sized now. So this is the clone treatment.   Everything is so big. You're...you're like a goddess to me" he said. "I take it you're pleased? If so sign here to confirm delivery" she said. I signed that paper so fucking fast I damn near tore a hole in it.

 

I cradled him in my hands as I walked to the car. I giggled a bit as I put him in the cup holder. "Just like you left it" I said closing the door. I sat him on the coffee table. I stared for a minute looking into his tiny face. I touched his cheek and felt his warmth. "Baby you're shaking" he said. He hugged my finger. "It's okay. I’m sorry I left you" he said. I picked up gently this time and missed his face. I could feel him kiss and lick my lip. "I don't like it when you cry. Give me a smile" he said. I smiled for him. "Is the baby okay?" he asked. "Yeah. I got a checkup last week remember?" I asked. He looked confused. Shit. The scan was before that. No way would he know. A reminder he was a clone. "Push your dress down" he said. I pushed it down on my belly. "How long? How long has it been?" he asked. "Two months since the scan" I said. "I can see the bump. Sandy? How are you?" he asked. I hung my head. "It’s been hard Felix. This house is so empty without you. Everything reminds me of you. The pictures. The crib. Even the damn saucepan on the stove" I said. Felix sighed.

 

"Well I'm here now mí corozón" he said. I held him close to me. We sat there snuggling until my stomach growled. "Sounds like someone is hungry. Better feed her before she decides it's easier to eat me" Felix laughed. "No way would I eat my husband. Tiny or not" I said. Funny enough he was small enough for that. A rumor was going around that some actually did that but many dismissed it as anti-clone rhetoric. "Take me to the stove. We're making dinner" he said. I couldn't cook for shit. Felix was the one who did that. In the last week I've been eating out. He asked what I did for dinner since he died. "No way is my child growing on McDonalds or Taco Bell. You're eating real food tonight" he said. Felix stood on the counter as he gave directions on making fettuccine. "Now keep stirring. Good. Don't let it stick. Now stir the noodles" he said. My 3 inch husband giving out orders like he was a head chef. "Okay this part you need to be careful. Dip you pinkie into the sauce and quickly blow on it. Don't burn yourself" he said. As the sauce cooled I barely touched it. Hot! I blew quickly and it died down. "Not let me see your finger" he said.

 

His itty bitty tongue licked my giant finger. I was getting warm inside. My breath quickened a bit. "Excellent" he said. "Why my finger instead of a spoon?" I asked. "Mí abuela taught me that you need to include a bit of yourself in what you cook for those you love. That and pain is necessary to make something great" he said. Input a small dish out and one noodle. I cut it up and dabbed some sauce on it. We ate dinner like he never died. I found myself talking about friends. How they came to cheer me up. He was happy about that. The conversation turned to other things. "How was it? I have to ask. How was the funeral?" he asked. I put my fork down. Our friends showed up. My parents didn't. Your mother and grandmother did. They were very sweet to me" I said. "They didn't come huh. Even I death they hate me" he said. My parents didn't approve of Felix.

 

They saw him as a deadbeat Mexican when we first starting going out. Felix didn't have a job but that changed when he became top foreman for a subdivision project. My asshole parents didn't even ask for forgiveness. Fuck them. Now we had more money than they ever made. "Don't worry about that. If they're too stubborn to admit they're wrong it's their loss. My concern is what to do when the baby is born" I said. Felix grimaced at that thought. "Who knows? Maybe seeing their grand baby will make them change" he said. "That’s why I fell for you. Always the optimist" I said. "That and I can make you cum within a minute" he said. I coughed on my food. "Little perv" I said. "Your perv" he said looking at me with deep love. We finished our meal and watched a movie.

 

It was our favorite. We watched it all the time to remember our first night of serious dating. Felix was looking down at my feet at the end. He seemed deep in thought. "What're you thinking about?" I asked. "How truly magnificent you are" he said. "And you can tell by looking at my feet?" I asked. "That’s only the beginning" he said. "Nice try but we've been married long enough to know you got a foot fetish" I said. He tensed up. I sat him down on the floor and sat facing him feet first. "It's okay Felix jeez. Trust me I like the attention" I said. He walked up to them. He looked at me. "Go ahead baby. Lick my giant feet" I said. He began taking licks of my soles. I scrunched my toes from the tickling. Felix took off the uniform he had on and began rubbing his body on my soles. He began climbing up using my big toe and began worshipping my toes. "You know there are other places that require attention" I said pulling my panties off. As he walked toward my pussy I took my dress off.

 

"Oh my god. I can feel you Felix" I said as he licked my folds. His tiny hands rubbed my giant cunt a run then I felt him humping it. I felt myself wet as my tiny husband fucked me. "Hmmm....that's it honey. Fuck your giant wife's pussy" I said. I felt along his muscular back and brushed his tiny ass. I wanted to push him in so bad but dared not to. I was afraid I'd hurt him. He groaned as he shot his tiny seed into me. Seeing him relax against my cunt made me cum. "You okay?" I asked panting. "Fine. Soaked to the bone but fine. Forgot you're a squirter" he said. We took a bath together. It was fun washing him. So delicate. I laid in bed with him on my baby bump. He kissed my bare skin. "Daddy loves you" he quietly said. In my bliss I forgot he was a clone with a time limit. He wouldn't be around to see me give birth. "Felix what's it like to die?" I asked. "I don't know. Honestly the last thing I remember is lying on the table as they scanned my brain. I closed my eyes to relax and when I opened them I was surrounded by giant people. Sandy? How did I die? Was it quick?" he asked.

 

"A support beam came loose and hit your head. It broke your neck. It was instantaneous" I said. "Well that's a relief. Worried it was a lingering painful death. That would suck" he said. "Let's not talk about that" I said. He nodded. I had him sleep in my panty drawer for safekeeping. During the night I checked on him. He snored. I felt a tear escape my eye. "He snores just like him" I said.

The next day I spent taking about our lives. The oldest memories were new again to us. We were like teenagers with the sex. We fucked three times that day. It was crazy. I'd be like "hey we got a half hour before the next movie plays. Wanna fuck?" I say. "Sure. What would you like me to do?" he asked. He loved it most when I acted like a real goddess. The domination of it. I found myself more confident using him. Trial and error told me how fast I could jack him in and out of me. "Slower baby. I'm getting sick!" he yelled. So I'd slow down moving his tiny body in and out my pussy. He'd hold his breath at the end as I pushed his head in. All of him was inside me. "Oh god! I feel you in there baby! Ahhhgh!" I moaned. I came so hard he shot out like a cork. "That...that was incredible" I said. "Whew! Thought I saw the baby in there" he said. I couldn't help but laugh. After we were cleaned up he asked me something.

 

"Sandy. I want to see my grandmother tomorrow" he said. "Sure. That's fine" I said. Little did I know what problems that would bring.  It was the fifth day with him. The sun was shining. Warm but not hot. "Ready?" I asked him. He was hunkered down in the cup holder. He gave me the thumbs up. So off I drove to his grandmother. She lived in a quiet suburb about 20 minutes away. A small old house built in the 50's. It was just her there. Felix lost his mother to cancer when he was 16. His dad was never in the picture. He lived with his grandmother since that time up until he got his job. She was a sweet lady. Never judged me or called me gringo. Pious catholic. I worried about her. No one that old should have to outlive her family. "Abuela? Grandmother you home?" I asked. A few more knocks and she appeared at the door. "Buenos Dias Sandy. What brings you here?" she asked. "Can we come in?" I asked. She opened the door. "We?" she asked.

 

I sat down on the sofa. I reached into a pocket on my shirt and pulled out Felix. The old woman gasped and crossed herself. "Hola abuela" Felix said. "What...what have you done?" she asked. "It's Felix. Memento Mori cloned him to help me" I said. "I know what that is child. I do watch TV. Why did you have that abomination to the lord made?" she asked. "He's not an abomination! He's your grandson! Just smaller" I said. "My grandson was a god fearing man 6 ft. tall! Not this soulless thing!" she hissed. "Abuela please! It's me!" Felix yelled. Felix ran to her on the coffee table. He leaped at her hand and grabbed her finger. The old woman acted like she was touching a snake. She shook her hand and Felix went flying. He landed on the carpet coughing blood. "For god’s sake he's your grandson!" I yelled checking on him. "Never will that be my Felix" she said. Felix coughed out something in Spanish. Later I asked what he said. "Don't hate her for this. She's hurting right now just like you. I'm sorry I died and left you alone here. I'm sorry for not coming with you to mass last month. Saying I had better things to do was wrong. I hurt you. I'm so sorry" he said.

 

The woman's eyes got big. She realized he said something only Felix could know. The shock of how she acted hurt her old heart. The woman sat down and gripped her rosary and wept. Felix had me put him on the table again. The woman saw him trying to smile and picked him up. Her wrinkled hands lovingly stroked his body. Her old fingers caressed his cheek. "Can you leave us alone for a bit?" Felix asked. I nodded. They needed to talk. "I'll come back in a few hours" I said. I drove to the mall and window shopped. It's funny. Things you never paid attention to until they impact your life. I sat in the food court sipping a frozen fruit shake. It was busy today. Now and then though I could see someone with a clone. A man talking to a tiny woman. A woman talking to a tiny man. And old man sipping coffee with a tiny old lady. I hadn't realized how popular this service was.

 

"Fuck you doing with that thing? Can't find pussy human sized?" A man said to a gentleman sitting down. The gentleman was eating lunch with a woman who I could barely see. She was scared and hiding behind a cup. "Look. Just leave us alone" the gentleman said. The man eyeballed him. "Another one of those Mori freaks who think its fine to pervert science" he said yanking the cup up. The girl was his age. Black hair and cute too. "So what does a pervert do with a 3 inch girl? He lick your pussy? Have you jerk him off?" the man said. Mothers were covering the ears of the younger kids. "She's my wife and what we do isn't your business" he said. "It's is my business. It's the business of every God fearing American. Am I right people?!" he shouted. Nobody responded. In fact they gave in a cold stare. "Fuck is the problem with people?! Cloning the dead?! Don't you see what's wrong with that?! What's next? Cloning the living?! You over there! You want someone to clone your daughter for some rich pervert?!" he yelled. By this time security showed up. They led him out in cuffs.

 

The tiny girl was crying hysterically. The gentleman was comforting her as best as he could. People with clones did the same. A once loud and lively food court was eerily silent. I left soon after. His grandmother hugged me tightly and apologized for earlier. She and Felix's eyes were red. I was quiet for hours thinking of that man. How cruel one could be. What truly shook me was how cold his grandmother was. It reminded me of that man. After dinner we watched TV. "I'd ask you for a penny for your thoughts but I think it would be too heavy to lift" he said. "Not even a chuckle? Okay. Let's play a game. We each ask a question and we have to answer truthfully. If you lied you have to take off a piece of clothing" he said. I nodded. "I go first. What are you thinking about?" he asked. I told him what happened and what I felt. "Baby. Trust me. Hate is as old as time. People fear what is strange and new. What you need to do is listen to what your heart says. Now your turn" he said. "Did you worry about how your grandmother would act?" I asked. "Naw" he said. I looked at him. He sighed and took off his shirt. His tiny chest looked so cute. "Yeah I did. You see how she rolls. Damn near cost me my life getting to her" he said.

 

"My turn. You gonna be okay when I go?" he asked. "I'll be fine" I said. "That was a lie baby. I know it was" he said. I took off my shirt. I jiggled my tits a little to distract him. "Your luscious tits aren't gonna distract me" he said. Shit.  "Sandy. I need to hear it from your lips and with a ring of truth to it. Will you be okay?" he asked. “I don't know" I whispered. Felix climbed into my lap. His little butt resting on my white panties. "I don't know what happens when you die hon. If there is a heaven I know I wouldn't be happy seeing you sad like this. The real me might be watching us right now. Wonder what he is thinking. Tiny little shit getting cozy with my wife. Handsome guy though" Felix said. I chuckled a little.

 

"We get this chance to say goodbye on good terms. It's why I chose this extra in my burial package. Maybe I made a mistake. Maybe I made it harder" he said. I picked him up and brought him to my face. "No. Don't ever think that! I lived more in the last 5 days than the last 5 years. What's gonna keep me going is the life we created growing in my belly" I said. We kissed. "My turn. Would you have brought me back if I died suddenly?" I asked. Felix's mood changed. "I don't wanna play anymore" he said. He looked away. "Felix? Would you?" I asked. A tiny tear fell down his cheek. "...yeah I would" he said. I could see the thought of losing me would have crushed him. "What would you do to me? I bet kinky things" I said trying to change his mood. My finger traced the side of his arm past his shoulder. Then I touched his bare chest. He wrapped his arms around my finger. "The kinkiest" he said. I gently pushed him onto his back and began tugging off his pants. "Hey that was the truth" he said. "I know and I don't care" I said. Sex was different this time. Slow and steady. Like we had all the time in the world. An hour had passed. Felix hung weakly out of my pussy. I myself was equated exhausted from shoving him in and out for so long.  Not long after we went to bed.

 

The clock said 11 am. Two days left to be with him. Felix was snoozing away on his pillow next to me. I got up and checked my email. I work as a paralegal and one benefit was two weeks of bereavement leave for spouses and children. One week for parents. I had 3 days left on that. They knew at the office I was out but I got an email about a man being charged with negligent homicide. He had been driving taxi when it plowed into some schoolchildren crossing the street. He swore up and down the brakes failed but nothing was out of the ordinary with the car. Well this would have to wait. Me and Felix need to have fun today. "Felix? Time to get up honey" I yelled. He didn't move. "Felix come on. It's almost noon" I said poking him. He wasn't moving. "Felix? Felix!" I yelled. Oh god. Was this what Laura was talking about?! Was this how they die?! No, I still got almost two days! He began to stir. "What's with the shouting?" he asked. I cried and hugged him. "I thought you were gone" I said. "Sandy, I'm...well I'm here today" he said.

 

Felix looked like he would go to sleep at any moment. It would have been hysterical if it wasn't so foreboding when he was eating a cornflake and fell face first I to the bowl. "Shit that's cold!" he said shivering and soggy from milk. That afternoon he showed me what plans he had for the nursery. What kind of dressers to put in there. What shades of colors to use. He joked that if he was around he put tiny handprints on the crib like finger painting. Then he yawned and we remembered that wouldn't happen. That evening we went to our favorite restaurant. "Cafe de Artiste" was the name. A French restaurant that was the very first we ever went to. I wore a dark blue evening dress. Felix wore a black suit I bought from a toy store. I laughed as he straightened his tiny tie. He sat on the table as we waited to be helped.

 

"Mon dieu" the waiter whispered as he came to us. He looked with disdain at Felix. "Would you care for a glass of wine madam and maybe a thimble for him?" he said. "Yeah that would be fine" Felix said. He came back with the wine minutes later. I noticed people staring. "What will you have?" he asked. "Filet mignon with asparagus" I said. "And for the tiny man?" he asked. People snickered. "I'll have the biggest steak you got...rare" Felix said seriously. "Ahem...maybe something more...appropriate. A bit of bread from a breadstick. Maybe a chunk of hamburger?" he said. "Your heard me" Felix said. "Why would you order something you can't eat?" the man asked. "Because I fucking can that's why" Felix hissed. The man pouted and left. "Mind your own business!" Felix shouted to people looking. Felix nibbled on a streak that was as big as a house to him.

 

"Remember the first time we came here?" I asked. "How could I forget? It was pouring rain. We were soaked to the bone when we came in. Couldn't get a bit of service until I raised my voice. Guess service hasn't changed here" he said. "Food is still awesome though" I said. "Fucking A it is" Felix said tearing away a bit of steak. We talked about our past dates. Which ones were the best. "So which one you think is the best?" he asked. "The one we went to wine country. The one when the car broke down" I said. "Oh Jesus that one" he said blushing. While we were engaged we decided it would be romantic to go to Napa valley for the weekend. We never made to the hotel there. Car broke down just 5 miles away. We sat there waiting for the tow truck in hot sun until nightfall. Gets cold quick after sunset. We huddled for warmth. Well one thing led to another and next thing we know he has me pressed into the backseat deep dicking me. My bare feet touching the roof. "Felix? Felix wait" I said noticing headlights turning our way. "Just a sec baby. I'm almost there!" he said. Felix was too busy kissing my cervix with his dick to notice.

 

"Tow truck guy is here!" I yelled. "Shit!” he yelled. He pulled out and ended up cumming on my leg. I had just cleaned it off with an old napkin just as the man tapped on the window. "Sorry about the delay. Whole lot of people needed tows today" he said. He towed the car to the dealership. We rode next to him in the truck. Thank god he smelled of cigarettes and sweat. It masked our own smell. I myself smelled of sweat and semen. Felix smelled of sweat and pussy. "Man you think he knew what was going on?" I asked. "I'm sure he did. Man knows good pussy when he smells it" Felix said. I gasped at his answer. A man nearby chuckled.

 

We returned home tired. "Sit on the bed and get your nail kit out" he said. I sat on the bed in my nightie. "Put your feet here" he said. I did and he pulled out a nail file. He carried it like it was a two by four. He sat down and began smoothing my toenails. 30 minutes later he was done. "Do the red" I said pointing to the paint. Felix began to paint every toe. Remarkably he did a great job. "It's it to your satisfaction goddess?" he asked. "So it's roleplay tonight?" I asked. He smiled. "Yes footslave. Now strip for me. You deserve a reward" I said. He took of what little clothes he had. "Such a cute penis. Tiny little thing good for sucking. You wanna get sucked little slave?" I asked touching his balls. He shuddered. His dick got hard. "Yes goddess. Suck my tiny penis" he said. I lay back on the bed and dropped him onto my lips. His tiny cock early slipped between my lips and I gently sucked it. He began to hump my mouth. His cute little ass flexing as my finer touched it.

 

My tongue teased it and he gasped. I tasted tiny streams of salty cum hit my tongue. He just laid there. I opened my mouth and let him fall in. I heard him say something until I closed my mouth. He wasn't yelling or anything. God! I can taste him. My husband tasted delicious! I could literally eat him! I sucked on him like he was candy. I could feel him grinding his dick on my tongue. His toes pushing his body along it. He came! Little perv came! I took him out my mouth. "You came from that?!" I asked. "To entrust my life to someone that could eat me right up. Yeah sexy as fuck" he said. I was learning more about my husband now than he was alive.

 

The next morning I was awoken by a phone call. "Morning Miss Alverez. As you know it's the seventh day and you clone will expire soon. Do you wish to fern him before that or just ride out the time" the woman asked. Laura had told me it's harder riding out the time. Fuck it. I'm using all the time I got. "He'll stay here" I said. Felix woke up very tired. We spent the morning watching old videos of us. We ate lunch and watched the time tick away. Maybe he would live past the deadline. One video was us having sex. An experiment to get into the mood when we tried to have the baby. We ended up watching ourselves fucking and we had sex. We sat on the living room naked as we watched or wedding reception video. "Here it comes!" Felix said. He had snuck up behind me to hit me in the face with a slice of cake. Everyone was laughing at us. "I love you honey. Never forget that" he said. "Felix I won't. I'll never forget" I said. I stroked his head as we watched. The video ended. "Want a snack?" I asked. Felix said nothing. "Felix?" I asked crawling to him. He was sitting. His eyes closed. I touched his chest. It was cold and still. "...no" I said crying. Time's up.

 

His body I buried in the garden under a rose bush. He made me promise. Promise I would let go. 3 months had passed. I was back at work. I tried to lose myself in cases. There seemed be to a rise in accidental deaths. Weird ones. Gas leaks. Carbon monoxide poisoning. Overdoses which wouldn’t be uncommon here but with well know rich people. Strange. Even with the busy work I thought of him. I wanted to see him again. I went to Memento Mori.

 

After signing in I waited. "Miss Alverez! Please to see you again! Did you find closure with your husband?" Laura asked. "About that. I want to see him again. Our time was so special I want it again" I said. "I understand. We do have repeat customers. I'll just draw up another contract order for you" she said. She left the room. I watched her and she was topped by a man in grease stain clothes. They seemed to be arguing. She looked around and shoved something into his chest. She looked pissed. What was that about? He left and so did she. She returned with some papers. "Everything alright. That man looked concerned" I said. She looked at the hallway and took a sharp breath. "Oh that. He's with our promotional team. We were just discussing some business strategy" she said. I shrugged and she sat the papers before me. I began reading them. They were the same except for one thing. The fee.

 

"25 grand! You want $25,000!" I asked. "Well that is the standard rate for out of package orders. Yes I admit it is expensive but as you saw it’s very worth it. Can't put a price on that can you?" she asked. "You did" I whispered. Well I still had the insurance money and I made good money already so went and signed. "Great! He'll be ready in 24 hours. The benefit of this is that we already have his DNA sequenced so we don't have to worry about rejection this time. Just sight here" she said. With a pen stroke 25 large was gone. By this time next day Felix was with me and I was happy again. "You seem calmer that I expected given the circumstances" Felix said. "I'm...I'm just happy you're here again" I said. "That’s good. Come on I'll show you how to cook dinner" he said. "Fettuccine?" I asked. "Well yeah. How did you know?" he asked. I shrugged. He told me how to cook it and was surprised that it took little effort for me to get it right. "We've been married for years but I never seen you cook so well. Have you been practicing?" he asked. "Not really" I said. "You sure? Judging by your belly I've been gone for some time. Sandy, why didn't you clone me right away? Was the scan that long ago?" he asked.

 

Now the first thing I was told before I got him was he wouldn't have any memories of being cloned before. He was just as he was the first time. "Yeah, you were scanned months ago" I said with a half-truth. "Still don't know the sex huh?" he asked. I shook my head. We ate dinner. It was different this time. I was aware of his fetishes this time. I knew what he wanted. "Felix? Can you rub and lick my feet for me?" I asked putting them next to him on the floor. He gave me a shocked look. I scrunched my toes, which were painted his favorite color, and gave him my puppy dog eyes. My tiny husband began licking my feet as I sighed. I took off my clothes. He glanced around my left foot when he heard me moan. His tiny dick stood at attention when he saw me fingering myself. I picked him up and began shoving him in and out my mouth like a Popsicle. My slobbering was matched with the squelching sounds from my wet cunt.

 

He made a cute yelp as I closed my mouth. God I love how he tastes! He came in my mouth and I damn near swallowed him! I came and moaned and he hit the back of my throat. Shit! I started choking. This is not how I want to die. Here lies Sandy Alverez. Died by choking to death on her clone husband. No, not wanting that on my tombstone. I hunched over and coughed. Felix mercifully dislodged from my throat and landed on the carpet. "Sandy! Are you alright?!" he screamed. I nodded. He hugged my leg. "Oh thank god. I could feel you trying to breathe baby. You should've just swallowed me" he said. I hugged him tight to me. "No! I could never do that!" I said sobbing. All the pent up sadness I've kept in me. The pain I swore I wouldn't show him came flooding out. "There there. I was worried for a while. You seemed like you were going through the motions. I saw now you were hiding you pain. You didn't want me to worry did you?" he asked. I nodded.

 

During the day I went to work. No more off days for me. Felix stayed busy getting caught up on Netflix. When I came home though it was kinky sex. No mouthplay. We both swore on that. "Honey I'm empty. No matter how much you suck no more semen is coming out" he said. I pulled my lips off his crotch. "Aw but it's fun" I said. "Really? I remember you hated giving me head. And that time I came in your mouth...whoa. So what changed?" he asked. I looked at his soft cock. "Oh I get it now. You like the fact I'm small. You like that feeling of power don't you?" he asked. "That's not it" I said blushing. "Liar! You're soaking wet down there and you having touched yourself all night!" he said. True. I hadn't. "You just came waltzing in and snatched me up and tore off my pants without a word and began blowing me. Has my Sandy become a perv?" he said smirking. I hindsight I knew he was messing with me but at that moment...

 

"Aw jeez Sandy! I was messing around with you don't cry!" he said. I flashed back to that awful man in the food court months earlier. "Honey look at me. Look at me. You are not a pervert. You are my wife and I'm your husband. What we do is our own business. You like sucking me and I like worshipping your feet. Everybody has their thing. What makes someone a pervert is when there's no love involved. You do love me right?" he asked. I gave him the warmest hug I've ever given someone. I stayed home the next day. He had been with me 5 days. He loved falling asleep on my pregnant belly. On the fifth day he asked me to take him to see his grandmother. Crap. I should've expected this. I have to tell him the truth.

Chapter End Notes:

commercial break