- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

and here's the conclusion

Maybe 16. Cute but short for his kind. 2 1/4 inches tall.  He wore a light shirt and loose cloth pants. Low shoes like tiny boots. "Aren't you a cutie" I said. Too scared to even respond. I sat down. "Are you gonna eat me?" he asked. A part of me really wanted to. Eat this cute boy right up. I licked his tiny face and made like I taxed something delicious. "Kidding!" I said. I kissed his face and sat him on my crotch. "Your name" I said. "Benn" he replied. "I'm Patty the new queen" I said. "I...I know" he said. "What do people think of me out here?" I asked. "They're happy. Everyone says we can make money again. Some said their husbands and sons came home" he said. "And you?" I asked. He didn't answer. "Please tell me" I said rubbing his crotch. He groaned a bit. "You're pretty and scary" he said. "Do you want to fuck me?" I asked. He didn't answer but his shivering answered that. "I find you very cute Benn. I want to suck on you" I said in a whisper. I felt his cock get hard under my finger.

 

"...please. Please do it" he said. I wasn't being fair to him. They saw me as beautiful. An object of lust, power, and hope. Who wouldn't want to fuck that. Add to the fact they were gigantic and it's a no brainer. I'm big enough to admit it but if Vertas was 200 ft. tall I'd be licking that giant cock all the time. Vertas...aw shit! What was I doing? He proposed to me and here I am about to take advantage of a shepherd boy. "Goddammit. Get off" I said pushing his little body off my shorts. I stood up. "So you're just gonna tease me?!" he yelled. "Sorry" I said. I pulled the thread out of my pocket. Just as I said home I felt something on my ankle. In a flash I was back home but not alone. "The fuck?! Did you just grab me to stop me?!" I yelled. He was utterly silent from shock. A small valley of carpet under his feet. A ceiling higher than his queen. "Where....where are" he said before I yanked him from my ankle. "I asked you a question!" I yelled. No answer. "Trying to stop a giant girl by grabbing her? Didn't think it out did you?" I said. "Please take me back. I'm sorry" he whimpered. "Not wasting a thread on you" I said. I dropped him onto the table as I sat down. I didn't want to hurt him. I did bring this about. "Here. Food and some water. I'll decide want to do with you tomorrow" I said tossing a bread crumb and a cap of water down next to him.

 

Found him the next morning looking over the edge of the table. "Don't bother. You wouldn't survive it. Look. I apologize for last night. I was pissed. I'll take you home this evening. Agreed?" I asked. Benn nodded. I went about my day at work but curiously Kaylee didn't show up. Slightly concerned but I figured maybe Leah was actually doing her job for once. I came home and saw Benn just sitting there waiting. I opened the book and saw that the council was bickering among themselves but Vertas was getting them on track. I didn't need that aggravation.  Figured it was boring anyway. The issue of marrying Vertas was heavily on my mind. So much I needed a second opinion. Only one other person I could talk to. "Damn! Where is it!" I yelled. I couldn’t find her latest diary. I did find one of them. An old one in the attic covered in dust. "January 9, 1952. As I sit here watching the falling snow. I can't help but think of him. His child growing in my belly. My parents demanding to know the identity of the father. How could I possibly tell them" it said. I was curious about that entry. Grandma never spoke about grandpa. Never. Mom didn't know who her dad was either. I barely remember asking her once and she looked said. I never asked again.

 

I picked Benn up. I was uncertain if she had used the bookmark yet. Seeing him would be good proof. Hopefully she would know or my questions would go unanswered.   I placed the bookmark into the diary and tore off a thread. I ended up in my room surprisingly. First I thought it didn't work until I felt a chill in the air. A sigh came from my right. "Grandma?" I asked. The girl turned around and yelped. "Easy! I won't hurt you!" I said. My god. She looked like mom except younger. She looked close to my age. Shocking to see no gray in that hair. "Who…how did you get in here?!" she yelled. "I got here by the bookmark. You know what that is right?" I asked pointing to her diary next to her. She looked confused. "Oh my god" she said. "So I take it you do" I said. She nodded. "I'm...I'm your future granddaughter" I said. She stood up and looked into my eyes. Even decades younger she still had those eyes. "You have the same eyes" she said. "Got them from mom" I said. She patted her swollen belly. "It's a girl" she muttered.

 

"Then this isn't real" she said. "Real enough and that's why I'm here. I have a problem" I said. I went into explanations. "I know about all that. Wait...you hear that?" she asked. I had forgotten about Benn in my curled hand. I showed him to her. "No matter how many times I see them I'm still amazed" she said taking him from me. She set the worried boy next to her on the dresser. "All I can really tell you is this. You can't live there and unless you want to doom him to a life of imprisonment in this house he can live here. Golly, of all the things to be burdened with. Sometimes love just doesn't work" she said patting her belly. "But I really love him! I can take care of him here. I'll take him out and be careful!" I said. "All the time? What if you drop him somewhere? Want to take the chance of him being eaten by a cat? Discovered by someone. In this day and age, they'd no he was an alien or commie experiment. Worse yet you crush him making love or underfoot one morning accidentally? I'm not going to tell you what you want to hear" she said.

 

For someone 16 she sounded very mature. Her words hurt me to the point I started crying. She hugged me. "I'm sorry to say it like that but I speak from experience" she said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I've used that book three times so far. The first time when I was 13. Spent weeks tormenting Lilliputians. Squishing them. Eating them and...other things. The second time I was 14 and decided to be nice. Helped them out with their war. I even became their queen when the people asked me to. After a while though it got boring listening to their problems. Then the last time was last spring. I went to Brobdingnag" she said. "You told me never to go there!" I yelled. "Good reason to. I found myself running for my life from a river rat. Got lucky by being found by a farm boy. He was my age. Cute for a giant and boy was he big! I remember not even reaching his ankle. I fell in love with him. He cared for me not like a pet but companion. A friend...and eventually lover."

 

He name was Lucis and he lived alone. His mother died in childbirth and his father died of fever the winter before. He did all sorts of things to me. Ahem...loving things. Obviously we doing have real sex but it was enough for us. For some time, I would go to and from the worlds to see him until one day I appeared and he was in his bed. the passage in the book read "he laid in bed not moving. He coughed and coughed. Fever tore through him". I was frantic. I gave him medicine from here but it doesn't help if the patient is 160 ft. tall. I stayed by his side for 3 days without sleep until the end. My parents screamed at me for not telling here I was for those days. I sat in my room crying and heartbroken until I realized I missed my period. Yes. This is his child" she said. My mind was blown. "But...but how?!" I said. "Well...when he came he...held me to it. Shit I didn't know that would happen!" she said.  "This is why you never told anyone about grandpa. Because he was a giant boy" I said.

 

"Magic has always been a part of our bloodline. Even more so now" she said. Now it made sense. "Never get attached to anyone in the book. It's just heartache in the end" she said. "Mind if I keep him? I've missed having fun with cute tiny boys" she said. "Go ahead. His name is Benn" I said. She picked him up and kissed his face. Benn began screaming seeing he wasn't going home. "Hush now. We're going to have lots of fun" she said grinning taking off his clothes. Eww. Time to go. I gave grandma a kiss. "I'm happy things turn out positive for her. You're a beautiful granddaughter" she said patting her belly. I went home. "I met someone today. She had a gentle heart but I see she won't take my advice. Just like me she'll try to make it work no matter who says it won't. I gave it thought giving up this baby to an orphanage. Never. Never will I do it now. The best parts of us will live on and God willing I'll be there for the best and the worst. I owe it to my lost love " the passage read.

 

Over the next few days I stayed out of Lilliput. I read a little to make sure things didn't fuck up. They were doing okay. They talked out their problems. Schools were set up. People were happy. Kaylee showed up at the library that Friday. She hadn't been here in days. Turns out her mom was looking for a new job after quitting her old one. With some extra time, her mom spent it with her.  You know what that meant? No more bitch Leah being babysitter. Her mom was lucky. She got a job as an assistant to the principal at the elementary school. Kaylee could stay with her. Of course at this time of year it just meant filing and getting things ready for September. Maybe there is hope for things working out.

 

"Sorry to bother you but they called me in for training. Can I drop her off at the library since its on my way?" her mom asked Saturday morning over the phone. "No problems" I said. "Thank you. I'm serious. This play date means so much to her. I...heard about what Leah did. I'm sorry you got involved with that" she said. So she did know. "It's...okay. It's not your fault. I'm just glad the situation worked out. Kaylee got her overnight bag packed?" I asked. "Sure do. Bet you girls are going to have fun" she said. "Hopefully so. I'll meet you in 15 minutes" I said hanging up. I met them later in the parking lot. Kaylee hugged me hard. "Whoa! Somebody is excited" I said. She looked so cute in her pink shirt with a heart drown on it. An arts and craft project from school probably. She had shorts and buckled sandals on. Adorable.

 

We got into my car and drove off. "So what's first?" she asked. "First lunch" I said pulling into a McDonald's. Grabbing burgers, we headed back to home. She was so excited she ate there in the car. As I drove I ate a cheeseburger and turned down to radio. "So you like the book we're reading right now?" I asked her. "It's nice. I wish magic was real though" she said. I finished my burger and tossed the wrapper in the backseat. As I did I noticed something odd. A car from McDonald's was behind me. It looked familiar for some reason. Patty you're being weird. Of course you'd think a car was familiar with a town this small. "What if I told you magic was real?" I asked. She looked at me like I was making fun of her. I turned onto my dirt driveway. I parked the car. "Magic isn't real. I'm not a baby that believes in stuff like that. Like the Easter bunny or Santa. Magic isn't real" she said hopping out. "What if I proved it to you?" I asked. "Okay. Prove it" she said as I opened the door.

 

I grabbed the book with the bookmark in it. "Now before I do you have to make a promise. A real promise. Never tell anyone about this" I said opening the book. She nodded. "So pretty" she said seeing the bookmark. It looked more frayed now. At that moment it dawned on me that one day I'd run out of threads I could pull. Amazing it lasted these centuries. "It's the wings of a fairy" I said looking at the page. More or less the passage said that trusty Vertas awaited for me in the town square. He had gathered hundreds to meet us. To greet the young giantess that was said to come. "You ready to go on an adventure?" I asked. Enthusiastically, Kaylee nodded. "Hold on to me" I said tearing off a thread. Just as light encompassed us I saw movement from my living room window. Next thing I saw we were in the capital square. Kaylee rubbed her eyes. "Look at magic" I said to her.

 

The look on her face was priceless. Like a child visiting Disneyland for the first time. She moved to run. "Whoa! No running! You might squish someone" I said pointing near her feet. Kaylee bent down shocked at seeing tiny people. "Hi Kaylee! Welcome to Lilliput!" hundreds shouted. Vertas smiled at me as I gave him a thumbs up. "They can talk!" she said. "Yes they can. This nation of tiny people is called Lilliput" I said. She looked over the city taking everything in. She bent down to look into windows. "I see beds and stuff!" she said. "Where else would they sleep silly?" I said. She got close to a group of people. A few instinctively edged back from her. "Can I pick one up?" she asked. "Only if you promise to be gentle" I said. Her hand gripped a young man and slowly picked him up. "Hi little guy" she sweetly said. "Hi...hi Kaylee" he said nervously said. His mind was having trouble getting around being held by an 80 ft. 6-year-old girl.

 

"You're cute" she said touching him. "We're ready to give her a tour" Vertas said. "Kaylee. Put him down. Someone wants to show you around" I said. "Have to go. Bye little guy" she said kissing him and then putting him down. "Kaylee this is Vertas. My...fiancée" I said. Vertas smiled hearing that. "You're gonna marry him. Cool!" she said. "I wanna marry a tiny guy!" she said innocently. "When you're older" I chuckled. I sat Vertas on her shoulder and he held onto her long hair. People cleared the streets and waved at her. I don't think I've seen her so happy before.  After a little time, we got to the old nobles houses. Last time I was here I was killing them or having them arrested. Things can change fast in a short time. "It was troublesome but we were able to get the kids to school. The threat of the Queen went a long ways" Vertas said. "The Queen?! Can I meet her?" Kaylee asked. "I'm the queen" I said. "Lucky. Wish I was queen" she said. "And if you were?" I asked. "I'd make people play with me so I'd never feel lonely" she said. "If you're ever lonely call me sweetie. You don't have to feel lonely" I said kissing her cheek. "The kids should be in class right now. You can say hi" he said. I picked Vertas off her shoulder. "God Patty. I see what you meant. I'm glad you brought her here. She looks very happy" he said. I kissed him and licked his face. "Thanks for taking care of this" I said.

 

Kaylee bent down to look into a window. For people inside it was like someone blocked out the light. In its place was a black shiny mirror surrounded by a blue disc. They didn't know it was Kaylee’s eye. She tapped on the wall to get their attention. A child opened the window. As soon as he did children screamed. "Don't be afraid. I just wanna say hi" she said. A few kids got closer but one brave boy actually leaned out the window. "Hi. My name is Andrew. What’s yours?" he asked. "Kaylee" she said. Kaylee actually picked him up. She was smart enough to be extra careful with him being so very tiny. I had to squint but I saw he was no older than her. "You're pretty" he said. Kaylee actually blushed! "To be young again" Vertas whispered. "Wanna come with me?" she asked. "Honey he has to go to school" I said. Kaylee frowned and placed him back in the school. "Bye Andrew" she said. "You like him don't you?" I asked. Kaylee smiled shyly. We walked all over the city. We even went to the beach where Vertas had a surprise. "Go ahead. Play with it. It's old anyway" he said pointing to a small boat.

 

Kaylee took off her sandals and ran into the water. I stayed close to watch her. "Must be nice to be a parent. I can see you being a mom" he said. "I'm a little young for that" I said. "Really? You dote on her like a mom. At first I thought like a big sister but it's more than that" he said. Vertas laughed as she began pushing around the decrepit warship in the water like a bath toy. Vertas laid between my breasts as we watched her play. Of course she got bored after a while. "How would you like to meet someone?  Bet you two can run and play all you want" I said. She quickly said yes. I told her there was some walking involved.  I wanted to introduce her to Jacob. That and I missed the kid. I wanted to see how the little bug sized boy was doing. 20 minutes into the walk Kaylee began to fall behind. She was only 6 after all. I had her hop onto my shoulders and I carried her around. She laughed and giggled the whole time. You wouldn't expect it by looking at me but I'm pretty physically fit. Carrying around dictionaries and books all day will do that. Kaylee would point out how tiny trees and shrubs were. She squealed at seeing tiny sheep. Yes, the same sheep that shepherd boy guarded. His father was out there alone. No doubt wondering where his son disappeared.

 

He would never know he was being abused by my teenage grandmother in her diary. We finally got to his house and I sat her down. Whew! A little tired there. "Uh? Hello?" I yelled. Shortly the door opened and out came Jacob and his family. "Patty!" the tiny boy yelled running up to my sandal. He was so happy he was hugging my toe. "That tickles! I'm happy to see you too. I brought a friend your age" I said pointing to Kaylee. "Whoa..." Jacob said seeing the 6-year-old giantess towering over behind him. "Don't be shy. Say hi Kaylee" I said. "Hi Jacob" she said. I picked up Jacob and carried him over to her. "Why don't you two play together. And remember Kaylee. He's fragile so don't squish him" I said placing him in her hands. Kaylee walked away from us. Of course his parents kept staring in concern. "She's really gentle but I'll keep watch" I said. They relaxed somewhat. "So how are things with you two?" I asked. "It's incredible your majesty. I sold my wheat harvest for double this past week. And I heard my corn harvest will do well too" the man said. "And what about you. I noticed Jacob wasn't in school" I said. "Oh. The school is said to open next week or so. Please keep in mind my queen that most of us around here are illiterate farmer families. It's tough finding someone who can count over 10 with having to take off his shoes" she said.

 

"Just wondering. Look at them having fun" I said pointing at Kaylee who was laughing as Jacob was running around her feet. "Are all you giant people so nice?" the mother asked. "Not even close. Can I talk to you alone woman to uh..giantess?" I asked. The husband politely went back into the house. "Now that we're alone can I ask you about something personal?" I said. The woman nodded. What would the queen want to know? "I... have a friend who was asked to marry a guy but the thing is it's a complicated affair. Like different classes and lifestyles. She really loves him but she's afraid he'd be miserable living with her. What should we...they do?" I said. The woman sat down and ushered me to also. "About 8 years ago I lived in the capital. I was the daughter of a nobleman. Illegitimate child truthfully. My father was kind. Most children born of such circumstances are tossed onto the street and disowned. He didn't."

 

"Eventually he died. His wife treated me cruelly. I was after all the reminder of his infidelity. To keep appearances though she treated me kindly in public. Nobody knew the truth except the servants and legitimate children. One day as I walked through the square I happened upon a scruffy looking young man selling produce from a cart. "An apple for the beautiful lady" he said bowing. He wasn't pretentious or stuck up like the others. His smile was genuine. Enough that I asked to see him that evening. He was in the city all week selling but at night he would sneak to my chamber window and entertain me with his presence. It's nice for a man to feed you grapes under the moonlight. Eventually though we were caught. A maid ratted me out. I was given a choice. Stop seeing the commoner or be disowned. I weighed my options. He heard what happened and tried to sneak out the city. A purse of coins helped me find him."

 

"You won't be happy with me. My house leaks when it rains. Cold in winter. My work is hard and dirty" he said trying to have me change my mind. My answer was to kiss him deeply. We left that night. Yes, it was just as he said. A life of hardship but with so much love and passion I was truly happy. Even more so when Jacob was born. Your friend? Tell her this. Love can make the greatest hardship bearable. Love can turn hell into heaven" she said. Her story...her words touched me. I couldn't stop a few tears to fall. "Who's the lucky giant?" she asked. "He's not a giant. He's a Lilliputian" I said. She was very surprised. "Guess it would feel nice for a tiny man like my husband to fuck me" she muttered. She caught herself and blushed. I picked her up and hugged her to my cheek. "Thank you so much. You all been so kind to me" I said. "There there your majesty. I'm happy you found someone. Every woman deserves a good man. Even a giantess" she said.

 

"They’re quiet over there" I said. I carried her over to where Kaylee was where I found her asleep in the grass. Jacob was lying on her tummy asleep. I ended up snapping a photo it was so cute. "How did it paint it so fast?!" she said seeing it. "Not a...long story. I'll print it off later. We better get going" I said reaching down to pick up Jacob. I placed the boy in her arms and picked up Kaylee. I put her on my shoulders and waved bye. As we neared the city Kaylee woke up. "Where's Jacob?" I asked. "Forgot Andrew already huh? Heartbreaker" I said. "He's fun" she said. "I saw. You two fell asleep" I said. "He said my tummy sounded nice" she said giggling. "You're silly" I said. "You ever eat one?" she asked. I stopped in my tracks. "Why are you asking that?" I said. "Dunno. I saw a monster movie once and the giant monster ate people. Thought since we're giant we could do that" she said. Oh boy...

 

"Kaylee. These are real people here. Would you like it if somebody ate your mommy?" I asked. "No" she said. We walked for maybe two more minutes before she said something interesting. "What if they were very bad like Leah?" she said. What to say? If I said no I was a hypocrite. If I said yes, then I just told a kid it was cool to kill bad people. Then I remembered that bruise. "Then yes it's okay" I said. "Are there bad people here?" she asked. "I made most go away when I got here. Some left though" I said slipping down that slippery slope. When we got close to the city she fidgeted. It was really on her mind. Maybe a dose of reality would change her mind. She was a caring kid after all p. Having someone beg for their life might change her way of thinking. I sat her down on the street and she winced. "My feet" she said. I unbuckled her sandals as people stared or went about their way. All that walking in too small shoes caused a blister on her big toes. Couldn't be helped. We did a bit of walking today. "That better?" I asked. "Feels cool" she said stepping barefoot onto the street. I had her follow me to the prison and had her sit down in the rear.

 

"This is where bad people go. You still want to eat one don't you?" I asked. She nodded. I yelled for a guard. Everyone knew my voice by now. Soon two showed up. Get me a male and female prisoner" I said. They knew why but I could see them looking at Kaylee as she rubbed her feet. Surely the giantess child wouldn't eat one. Minutes later they returned with a man and young woman. "I know you still hate Leah for hurting you. Take it out on her" I said. The woman fell to her knees crying. Kaylee scooted closer on her butt to the woman. The woman desperate to live begged for her life to the point she even kissed her feet. Word spread through the prison what awaited them. Food for the ruling giantess. Surprise surprise the giantess is a young girl this time. Kaylee looked at her. Hesitating. "Well? You wanted to eat her" I said picking the woman from her foot. I brought her close to Kaylee's face. Kaylee didn't move.

 

"Open up" I said. As she did I shoved the tiny woman into her mouth. Kaylee looked at me confused and surprised. I could see movement from her puffy cheeks. The woman was fighting and kicking in her young mouth. "This is what you wanted isn't it?" I asked. A single tear fell from her eyes. "You don't want to do you?" I asked. She shook her head. "Spit her out then" I said. Kaylee spat the woman out. The woman coughed out saliva and gasped for air. I had the guards take them both away. "I'm sorry if I came off mean. Being a kid means you don't need to do...mean things to bad people. That's a grown up job. I knew you wouldn’t eat her (big damn lie) because I know you're sweet. You know what monsters eat people including good ones?" I asked. She shook her head. "Because they don't have a heart" I said poking her chest. Kaylee hugged me crying. I know what it's like for a kid to bottle up pain and misery caused by others. "Hear that? My fiancée is throwing a party for us. We're late" I said.

 

Vertas did a have a party lined up for us. He made sure this time people behaved. Music and dancing. Kaylee said the girls dancing reminded her of fairies. The food was great. Kaylee laughed at wolfing down whole pigs. Oinking like one as she did. Vertas pulled out the stops. He had us lay on our backs as servants massaged us. "It tickles!" she said as they rubbed her feet. I couldn't help but laugh as one burly man held on for dear life as Kaylee kept scrunching her toes. Soon though it was time to go home. "So what was your favorite part today?" I asked. "I don't know. I liked it all. Walking around a tiny city. Playing with a tiny boy" she said. "Even them rubbing your stinky feet?" I asked. Kaylee giggled. "I'm glad you and fun. Tell Vertas thank you" I said. "Thank you Mr. Vertas" she said bending down to give him a wet kiss. "You're very welcome my princess" he said bowing. Nice one Vertas.

 

Kaylee was looking into Windows which gave me a minute alone with him. "Thank you so much for this. You deserve a reward" I said. "How about passionate sex and maybe some...roleplay?" he said.  I blushed at the thought. "Please don't fuck my giant pussy tiny man!" he said in a girly voice. Fuck...I'm getting wet. "Deal. Tomorrow night I'm yours to do with as you please" I said kissing and licking him. He popped a tiny boner. "Alright. Time to go home" I said. Kaylee held my hand as I said the word home. We were back but we were not alone...

 

"What the hell?!" I said seeing the living room bookcase trashed. Things thrown about. Closets opened. "Were you robbed?" Kaylee asked. I thought that too until I heard footsteps in the kitchen. I quickly made my way to it and found to my shock Leah. "Fuck are you doing in my house?!" I yelled. "Where is it?!" she yelled gripping my shoulder. "Fuck are you talking about?!" I yelled. "Your magic book or the fuck ever you call it!" she yelled. She looked crazy. "You break into my house looking for a magic book?! Magic isn't real! Now get the fuck out or I'll..." I was saying until she showed her phone and had it playing a video of me and Kaylee disappearing in a flash of light. "Magic. I was doing to kick your ass for fucking up my charity work but I see you and her disappear. You're gonna tell me how or else" she said. "Or else what? If I know magic, then what's stopping me from using it on your ass?" I said. Kaylee was whimpering nearby. "You do one funny thing. Twitch your nose. Wag a finger my way and I'll it share. It'll be on YouTube and Facebook in seconds" she said. "And they'll think it's fake" I said. "Oh I'm sure many will until they analyze it. Pretty sure some news station will. Then everybody will know that hard luck Peppermint Patty is a heathen witch. Burn you at the stake or run you out of town. Either way it won't be good for you. Now show me how you did it. Teach me" she said.

 

"What would you do with it?" I asked. "Be able to cast spells on people I don't like. Who wouldn't want that. Now stop stalling and show me how you disappeared" she said. The book and bookmark was on the floor. I picked it up. "The only magic I know is this. This lets me go into any book" I said. She was skeptical until she felt the bookmark. Even she could see it wasn't natural. "Gulliver's Travels? Wanna be a giantess because you're so worthless here?" she said condescending. "How does it work?" she asked. I shook at the thought of her going there to enslave them. She wagged her finger over the share arrow. "Alright! You tear off a thread and place the bookmark into the book. Then you end up in it. You need it to go home. To do so you say home" I said. Leah tore off a thread and cracked the book open. I quickly noticed though it was turned to the middle of the book. Keep in mind Lilliput was in the first part of the book. Only one place it would take someone turned to that part. "Leah no!" I said reaching for her to stop Leah punched me hard and I fell backwards striking the coffee table with my head. The room was spinning. My vision was blurry but I saw Leah was being held by Kaylee. The girl was screaming for Leah to leave me alone. Leah looked at me and grinned as she slapped the bookmark down. Seconds later they were both gone and I was blacking out.

 

A flash of light woke me up. My head still hurt.  My vision had cleared up and on my floor was Leah curled up in a fetal position. Her clothes torn and missing a flip flop. Kaylee wasn't with her. "Where's Kaylee?" I asked. Leah whimpered. "WHERE'S KAYLEE!" I screamed gripping her neck collar. "Giants. Giants" she muttered. Oh no. No no. I quickly looked into the book to see where and what had happened. "The giant was confused as to how the tiny girl disappeared like that. One second he was reaching to pick her up again after dropping her in the process of undressing her as her younger friend watched in terror. The next she screamed the word home and she was gone. The giant was angry. His cute tiny prize got away but there was another one right at his feet. He grabbed up between his fingers and inspected her. "Young and underdeveloped. Not much fun to be had but if she doesn't entertain me she might make for an interesting snack. Hearing that the girl wailed and cried for her mother and someone called Patty" the passage read. I was so angry at Leah I could kill her right now.

 

"You just left her there to save your own skin!" I yelled slapping her. Leah yelped in pain but did nothing else. Just sat there curled up. As much as I wanted to throttle her into the next life I had bigger concerns. Grandma got lucky when she went and Leah and Kaylee didn't. I couldn't just leave her there. It's part my fault she's even there to begin with. I had to go rescue her.

 

The trick here was the timing. Pop into the story when he's not close enough to catch us and then pop right out. The passage was changing as I tore of a thread. "The giant grinned at her thinking of what he could do. Never in his young life had he seen such tiny people. Maybe the girl knew where he could find more. His supper was ready and he decided that if she couldn't help him or bored him she would be dessert. He began to walk away...". Perfect! While he's gone I can rescue her. I slapped the bookmark down and off I went.

 

(Just before he exited the room he paused. "You might escape even off my table. Better make sure you don't" he said. He pulled out an old birdcage that was sitting in the far corner of the room. "This birdcage is rusted but I'm betting it will hold you. I'll be back and you better be...useful to me" he said dropping the tiny child inside...)

 

As the light faded I looked around. Amazing! Everything is so big! I felt like I was shrunk! There was an acorn on the floor next to me. Probably carried in by foot traffic. Judging by how large it was I was about the scale a 3 1/4-inch person would be. Like a Lilliputian would be to a person like me. Understandable. Gulliver was about this size to them. I could hear tiny sobs above me. Shit! The bookmark put me not next to her. How would I...okay...something isn't right. What’s that tremor? I turned my head to see massive pillars of hairy flesh. No...my eyes followed them right up to a gigantic face that was smiling down and me. NO!

 

"Gotcha!" he said wrapping his fingers around my body. He brought me to his face. He was in his late 20's with hazel eyes that reminded me of amber. His brown hair was dirty with dried sweat and dust. His skin was scarred from acne. Not a handsome guy. "Why...why aren't you....AHHGH!" I yelled as I felt his fingers tighten around my waist. "Not as attractive as the other tiny one but still pretty and...more developed than the young one" he said with malicious eyes. I couldn't help but shake in his grip. His thumb mashed my breasts and he chuckled. God it hurt! His stomach growled. That was when it became very real that he could eat me. Me and Kaylee could become his meal and nobody would ever know. He looked toward another room and sighed. "After dinner. Then we can have some fun" he said reaching toward what looked like a birdcage. "Kaylee!" I yelled seeing her inside. "You two know each other? Good. Makes it easier" he said. Easier for what? He opened the cage and tossed me in. He slammed it shut and bolted it before leaving. Kaylee hugged me and sobbed. "It's okay. I'm here. We're leaving now" I said. I held the thread and said home. Nothing happened...

 

"Huh? Home. Home! HOME DAMMIT!" I yelled. Nothing. What happened? Why didn't the magic take me home? "Why can't we go home?! I wanna go home!" she cried. "I'm trying" I said. I kept yelling home for another two minutes before stopping. What was different this time? I touched the bars of the cage. A layer of rust on them. It was old. Rust? Hmmm...no. No that's just and old superstition. Dammit Patty wake up! Magic was supposed to me a superstition too. Rust meant iron. A long time ago when I was into reading into old stories about fairies and magic I read that iron was the bane of magic. An iron sword could kill a powerful magic being...or in the case of chains bind one. The iron bars of the cage kept the magic from working. A magic cage. We had to out of this to make it work. Maybe Kaylee could wriggle out with the thread and hold my hand. We could get out that way...in theory.

 

"Kaylee honey pay attention. I need you to wriggle out and hold this. LISTEN! Wriggle out and after doing that grab my hand. Then say home" I told her seriously. Kaylee nodded. Kaylee began to wriggle between the bars. It was a snug fit even for her but it was working. Time was against us. Soon he would return. Her sandals got caught between the bars and she slid them off to break free. She did it! "Okay now grab my hand" I said. With thunderous speed he returned. "Where the hell you think you're going!" he yelled reaching for her. "No!" I yelled as he grabbed her between his fingers. Kaylee cried my name as he pulled her from my grasp. He licked his lips cruelly. "Please don't eat her! I'm begging you! I'll do anything just don’t eat her!" I screamed. As he dangled her over his open maw he looked down at me. He closed his mouth and lowered her down a little. "Anything? I wanted you to say that" he said resting for the cage door. He unlocked it and pulled me out. "I have some questions for you but first we're going to have fun. Take them off" he said. I hesitated at first until he looked at Kaylee and grinned. I trembled as I took off my shirt, shorts, and sandals. He cast an annoyed look at me postponing taking off my panties. He grinned at me and put Kaylee back into the cage.

 

He put me in his other hand as he callously tossed my clothes into the cage next to Kaylee. In my shorts pocket was the thread. Never had time to give it to her. "Don't know how you got out young one but if you do again I'll eat your friend" he said to her as he locked the cage. I felt his finger rub my right breast and travel down to my crotch. His finger went under it and rubbed my pussy. He got a sick chuckle as I whimpered. I was mortified at getting even slightly aroused. He sniffed his finger and licked it. "Sweet like honey. "Please don't do this. At least not in front of her" I said. He didn't answer. "I'll obey and go along with it just don't do it in front of her" I said. That caught his attention. "Very well" he said carrying me upstairs to what looked like a bedroom. My god. His bed was enormous! You could fit my high school on it! He didn't leave me time to admire it. "So pretty. Even your feet are pretty. Such tiny feet" he said grabbing my ankles. I struggled against his fingers as I felt the taste buds of his tongue rake my soles. The bastard was licking my feet!

 

Soon he sucked my feet into his mouth. His salvia was even between my toes as his perverted tongue licked my feet and calves. I felt a suction and soon I was up to my waist in his mouth. Oh god...he can't! I could feel his tongue parting my legs and trying to touch my vagina. I felt the tip trying to push in! "Stop! You're hurting me! YOU'RE HURTING ME!" I screamed. I felt the pain intensify until he stopped. Then he began sucking on me again. "Please..." I said feeling aroused again. A wet vacuum was sucking every drop of juice out of me. I beat on his upper lip and screamed. I felt a vibration. He was laughing! I tried to hold it off. I swear I did! "Ugggh!" I cried as I came. He quickly sucked up whatever cum he could. I slid out his mouth panting. "Fuck you tasted so sweet. I want to gobble you right up but that'll be a waste. You're going to tell me where I can find more tiny girls and every night you will worship me. Starting tonight" he said dropping me on the bed. I watched in terror as he slid off his pants and undergarment.

 

Now here's the thing. You would expect (as did I until now) that this fucking giant would have a dick 15 ft. long or at least twice my size. He didn't. 7 1/2 ft. 8 ft. tops. If I didn't fear him so much I'd be laughing right now. He sat on the bed   With his legs around me. "Get to it" he said pointing at the veiny monstrosity. I had no choice so I approached it. I could see the blood pumping through it. God the smell! Like week old sweaty gym shirts. I began touching the head and it jumped a bit. More and more I touched it the giant groaned and hummed. "Lick it" he said. "Yes...sir" I said. He grinned at being called sir. I wanted to puke tasting the musky sweat of his dickhead. The purplish head looked like an angry giant worm head. Something if I lived through this would haunt my dreams. Maybe I wasn't doing it hard for fast enough because he reared up and pushed his dick into me. Within a second it was covering my body. "Put those tiny sexy feet on it" he said. I raised my legs and placed my feet on both sides of it.

 

I was giving a footjob to a giant. If it was Vertas in some way I would be thrilled. But this wasn't him. I was being slowly raped and my life depended on me to make him enjoy abusing me. "Are...are my tiny feet making it feel good?" I asked. "Yeah you tiny slut. Work my fucking shaft" he hissed. His rubbed his shaft back and forth along my body as my soles rubbed the skin. His dickhead rammed past my breasts roughly to the point I felt aroused again. My nipples could feel the very pores in his skin as he jerked off with my body. His dickhead touching my chin. Faster and faster to the point my skin was chafing. He groaned and grunted as his weight pressed harder and harder. My body sinking into the soft sheet. I came with a yelp. Seeing me cum sent him over the edge. It was like slow motion. His head pulsed and his pisshole opened. The first blast struck my face hard enough I couldn't breathe. It went into my eyes, nose, hair, and mouth. Gallons upon gallons of life giving giant semen splashed my small defenseless body. He dragged his dickhead all over my body. I tried to roll over to get some air. He held me down with a finger as I felt his dickhead pressed against my bare ass. I could only sob quietly as I felt his spunk coat my ass and seep into my rectum so forcefully it shot out.   

 

He sat there catching his breath. I coughed out what was still caught in my lungs. After being used like that and everything that happened today I felt myself passing out. "Used up that quick? Puny thing. Well we can have fun tomorrow" he said. I felt him picking me up as I drifted off. Last thing I heard was Kaylee crying as he placed me on that cold rusted floor of the cage.

 

I didn't awake till much later. My skin was itchy and sticky from dried cum. "Kaylee?" I asked groggy. I was scared at first since she didn't answer. I thought that the giant got impatient waiting for me to wake and turned his attention on her. No. She was there sitting quietly. As I moved she hugged me not saying one word. She was traumatized for sure. Something else I would have to live with.  There was no time to waste. I reached into my shorts pocket. Good. Still there. I quickly dressed. "Kaylee we need to try this again. Do you understand?" I asked her. With an almost blank expression she nodded. With a bit of practice under her belt Kaylee wriggled out in half the time. Just as well. I could hear the rumbling of footsteps overhead. "Now go to the lock" I said. Kaylee ran over to it. "Now lift and pull!" I said. Footsteps were closer. Kaylee tried to lift the bolt. It sat low on the door and she could reach it...barely.

 

She tugged and grunted but no use. I couldn't be mad. She was only 6 and that bolt must be very heavy to her. "Get on your back and lift with your legs" I said. Kaylee laid down on the wooden table and put her bare feet against the bolt. She pushed hard. Slowly it rose. I reached for it. Close...close...got it! Thank god for elementary gym class. I slid the bolt to my left. It screeched and then a clank. I quickly pushed it open. Now to...oh no. Time's up. "Son of a bitch! Again?! I warned you! I fucking warned you!" the giant man yelled. He reached for Kaylee. She ran toward me. He grabbed her leg and brought her up to his face. He licked his lips. "NO! Let her go. Punish me! I'll tell you where I came from! Still Creek Kansas! Fucking Kansas! Plenty of tiny girls there! One's called Leah. You know..." I was saying before he dropped Kaylee into his mouth. I gasped as I saw her being swished around and sucked on. I was powerless to stop what happened next. He swallowed. My eyes followed the bulge travel down his throat and disappear past his collarbone. The girl who loved horses and loved me like a big sister was just eaten. I just wanted to collapse and die right there.

 

No. No there was a way to still save her. Save us. An insane gamble but I had to try. If I failed at least I won't have to live with the guilt. "Hey asshole! You enjoy eating a helpless kid?! That's what gets you hard?! Guess you have to find your kicks some way with that tiny dick of yours" I yelled. The giant was basking in Kaylee's aftertaste until hearing that. He quickly snatched me up. "Fuck you say to me?!" he yelled squeezing me. "You heard me. Mr. Big Bad Giant with the tiny pecker. Barely bigger than me. You still a virgin aren't you? Have to be seeing how fast you fucking nutted all over me. Oh that make you mad?" I said mockingly. Wow if looks could kill. "Eat me. Go ahead microdick. Eat me. Show how big a man you are. FUCKING EAT ME!" I yelled. He did it so fast I barely had a moment to register the movement. I was entirely in his mouth. Total darkness. Faintly I could hear sobbing coming from the back of his mouth. More precisely coming from his throat. His tongue moved. "Shit he wants to chew me up!" I yelled. I fucking crawled to his throat as my legs locked around his tongue. I literally dived down his throat.

 

I landed in warm liquid. The bastard's heartbeat sounded like mortars going off on the Fourth of July. Yeah I had worked him up good. The liquid came up to my waist. It stated to itch my skin. Soon I knew it would burn. "Kaylee?! Kaylee where are you?!" I yelled. "PATTY!" she screamed. I waded over to her voice. I couldn't see her. Pitch black and the air was bad to the point I felt it starting to hurt to breathe. Acids in the air would dissolve our lungs if we don't make it out soon. "Got you!" I said grabbing her arm. "We're going home now. Please god let this work. Home" I said. That second it takes for the magic to sputter to life was the longest second of my life. It worked. A moment later we were back in my living room.

 

(A half minute before)

 

"She jumped down my throat. She wanted to be eaten. Foolish thing. Damn. She was fun. At least she told me where to find more. Now to find this Kansas place. Was fun to eat them. Maybe I'll eat more when I find them. Huh? I was full a second ago and now I'm hungry again. Tiny people aren't very filling it seems" the giant said.

 

Kaylee was in shock. We reeked of bile and gastric acid. Our skin itched. That wasn't foremost on my mind though. Incredibly, Leah was still here. Hadn't moved but she did piss and shit herself since I left. She looked dead at me. Her mouth looked like she was trying to say sorry. Sorry wasn't going to cut it. Not now or ever. I went over to the bookshelf. I looked over several books until I found one. I brought it over. "You left her to die. You nearly cost us our lives" I said tearing off a thread. I opened my book and grabbed her arm. Her eyes went wide as I slapped the bookmark down. When the light faded she looked around. Things looked weird. Fake. Like they were hastily drawn. "Can you include her in your games?" I said to a very famous cat that walked into the room with two kids. "That's fine. I know we have time" the rhyming cat said. I looked at Leah one last time. "Enjoy your new life. I could’ve dragged you into a really bad book like a book about the Black Death or something. At least this place will keep you alive. After all nobody ever dies in a Dr. Seuss book. Wonder how long it will take for you to go insane from all the rhyming" I said.

 

"You can't leave me here?!" she yelled. With all my rage I punched her. "Watch me. People will look for you sure but they'll never know you're trapped in a book sitting on my fucking bookcase. While you're here slowly losing your mind. I want you to wonder if one day I decide to toss this book into my fireplace and be done with you. Eat shit Leah. You deserve it. Home" I said. And like that Leah was trapped inside a children's book. Before I shut the book I saw her running around inside the picture trying to find a way out. "Do not cry. We will have much fun and that is no lie" The Cat in the Hat said to her. "Good riddance" I said closing it.

 

I got Kaylee cleaned up and changed as did I. She was quiet but she did hold me tightly. Her mom would see what happened to her. What could I say? The truth. This was part my doing. She deserved the right to know. If I told her without proof, then they lock me in the nuthouse. I ended up carrying The Cat in the Hat with me. Her mother saw instantly something was terribly wrong with Kaylee. I asked her to sit down. "It didn't go like hey me and your daughter was a giant's pet. We got eaten after I got raped and we escaped with our lives". I began at the beginning. I asked her not to interrupt me. I told her everything. Lilliput. The bookmark. Vertas. How Leah took Kaylee to Brobdingnag. Me getting raped. Us getting eaten. All of it. At first she said I was crazy. She was going to call the police and charge me with abuse. Then I showed her the book I had. I opened it. Inside we could see Leah sobbing in a corner with her hands over her ears. At first her mother thought this was some crazy fucking trick. Like I drew this. Then we both saw the cat move and try dragging her from her corner. She dropped the book.

 

"If you still want to press charges I'll understand" I said. She slapped me hard. The anger in her eyes. Frightful. She then realized my whole story had to be true. She cried and hugged me. She thanked me for putting myself in harm’s way for her. Saving her daughter. "I won't press charges but I don't want you seeing her again. At least until she's better" she said. "That's more than fair" I said. I got up to go. "Leave the book here" she said. Any consolation she could get would probably watch Leah suffer so I easily agreed. I went back home. I thought about what to do with my life. Being tiny put things in perspective. I wouldn't be so quick to eat or kill a Lilliputian now. I had to grow up some and if that's the case I know a way to grow up fast...

 

One year later...

 

"Thanks for coming everyone" I said to the guests. "You know good well we wouldn't miss your baby shower dear" Martha said. "That’s true" Constance said. "Where is Vertas right now?" Abby, Kaylee's mother asked. "In town on a food run" I said. "Well I had my doubts about him but he's a fine strapping man. Tall too" Martha said. Only two people in this house (other than me) knows the truth about Vertas. Kaylee who his watching tv over there and Abby.  When I decided to marry him and have him live here I had two problems. His size and the question of his origins. The second looked actually simple. We would pretend his was a refugee from South America. He would marry me and get citizenship but first his size. It took some doing but I eventually found a book that involved shrink rays. I popped into it and "borrowed" the gun. Vertas was amazed at his new size. The sweet guy even shed tears hugging me. That night we made love for real. Not long afterwards we got married and a few weeks after that I found out I was pregnant.

 

"So are your classes going to interfere with coming to the library!" Constance asked. "No my courses are online. You'll have to put up with me for a while longer" I replied. "Don't forget to take time off for the baby" Abby said. About a half hour later Vertas came home. "Hi everyone. Having fun?" he asked. "Lots of fun. It's nice to be treated like a queen. Getting presents and being fawned over" I said "But you are a queen" he whispered. "And you're a king now too" I said. "I see the two love birds might want some time alone. We'll go now" Martha said. Martha and Constance left. Abby and Kaylee stayed behind. "How is she?" I asked Abby. "Much better. The nightmares stopped. I was wrong to keep her from you. She started to get better when you were around. When are you going back to Lilliput? You haven't spoken about it in months" Abby said. "I decided to give it a break. I've got other things to think about now" I said rubbing my belly. "You're giving it up?" she asked. "Why? You want to go?" I asked. "One day maybe. Out of curiosity"' she said nervously. "Well like I told your daughter. Like all good stories, they eventually come to an end" I said picking up The Cat in the Hat. I opened it up. Leah was playing with them and laughing hysterically. She had gone mad and I didn't care. On the final page it said "Leah loves to laugh and play. She knows she's here to stay. One laugh two laugh three laugh four. Come on Leah let's play some more" it said. Maybe not all stories need to end. Maybe not all of them after all...

 

Our hobbies help us cope with the harshness of life but it's important to remember that our lives can be much sweeter if we share our hobbies with someone we love. This has been an episode of The Size Zone.

 

"Hey! Shut the fuck up in there!" 

"Leave him alone man. He's not hurting nobody"

"He's fucking creepy. Always telling stories about giant and shrunken people"

"So? I kinda like them. The one about the goddess trying to find her purpose was nice"

"Whatever. Heard this guy was being transferred to another psych hospital anyway. Hear that nutjob? Tell us a story about that"

"What is the definition of crazy? Tonight we will meet..."

 

THE END

Chapter End Notes:

And that is they say is that! I hope everybody liked the last episode and how about the twist at the end about the narriator? Until my next project everyone! Bye :)