- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

back to the show

Both looked at me when I spoke. "If I had to guess I'd say you were scouts sent to spy on us? This one here I bet is a sharpshooter. One that specializes in night shooting with that black clothes" I said. "No one wants to speak?" I asked. "Please..." the boy said before his friend cut him off. "Say nothing boy!" the male voice yelled. "Oh so that's how it is" I said. I laid back on my back and dropped the boy onto my stomach. I used my free hand to strip off the clothing of this black figure. A burly man in his 30's with a large beard. "Thank you for not cooperating. The sailors from earlier aren't very filling" I said dropping him into my mouth. He didn't so much as scream but more like a battle cry. I felt his tiny hands clawing at my tongue as his body slipped back. When his stocky legs slipped into my throat his fate was sealed. I nearly gagged from wanting to laugh and his beard actually tickled my esophagus. "Much better" I said as he landed with a plop in my stomach.

 

I pressed the boy roughly to my stomach. "Don't know if you can hear due to the fabrics but as you might tell he's very much alive in there.  My stomach acids breaking down his skin first then his muscles. Maybe a few minutes of air for him until his lungs melt from acidic air inside. That must be the worst way to die there is. "You'll join him unless you tell me what I want to know" I said. The boy started bawling. "I'll tell! Please don't eat me!" he sobbed. I let my finger off him. "Good. Now stop crying. Cute aren't you? Take off your clothes for me" I said. Not wanting to be dessert he quickly took off his clothes. I petted him to calm him down. Wasn't working. "What are you doing out here? I have a guess but I want you to tell me" I said. "We were sent to watch and if possible kill you" he said scared out of his tiny mind. "Kill me with these?" I said laughing as I picked up the tiny musket. "The old man said it had a poison bullet" the boy said. "It would probably if not most definitely kill your kind but not me. Wouldn't even pierce my skin" I said snapping the gun with my thumb and forefinger.

 

"Please giant woman don't eat me. I was just a lookout" he muttered crying. "What's your name boy?" I asked. "Rygold after the wheat" he said. "That's actually a nice name. I won't eat you Rygold so don't worry about that. I will fuck you though" I said grinning. He glanced over the side of my hand down to my crotch. "No please! I'll die in there!" he yelled. "Only if I get too careless. Now stop whining. Not everybody loses their virginity to a giantess" I said lowering my hand. He screams were muffled as he went between my pussy lips head first. "Ooooh...that feels nice" I said laying back. My fingers gripped his small legs as I thrust him in and out. I had to be careful not to break his legs by accident. Being young he was smaller than most. Barely 2 inches tall. He didn't go very far in either. Unlike some of the sluts at school *cough Leah* I was still a virgin. The boy was being pressed right up against my hymen. I took him out for air and just as he screamed he went right back in. "Struggle! Fight me! Fucking fight my pussy!" I yelled. His tiny bare feet kicked the air franticly as I pressed him deeper and harder. My right hand shoving him in harder and faster. My left pinching my nipple. This was more fun than that idiot noble.

 

Then he went completely inside me. He panicked more than ever. "Oh shit!" I yelled. With an electric tingle shooting right down to my fucking toes I came. My camp had to hear me as well as the enemy one. I gasped trying to come down. I reached in and pulled him out. "You still alive?" I asked. He groaned and coughed out my fluids. "Good boy. I'll give you a minute before I have you return to you camp" I said. "*cough* you'll let me go?" he asked. "What's that look? Want more pussy? Or maybe you want to be dinner as well. You look tasty even more now coated in my juices. Glistening in the moonlight like a glazed pastry" I said licking my lips. "NO!" he screamed. "Just fucking with you. You're going to deliver two messages. The first one is you just being alive. That will show I'm capable of true mercy. Your digesting friend however will show there is a limit to my mercy. And you being covered in cum will show how powerful I can be if they didn't get the message from earlier today. And second and pay attention. I will offer a trade agreement between the nations. No war. Just trade. If they refuse I will conquer them which will be easy not because I'm fucking huge but you have virtually no navy to stop us now. Can you them that?" I asked. The boy quickly nodded. "Then go...naked" I said pointing to their camp. The boy took off so fast he tripped. "We'll see how that turns out" I said.

 

It was very late by the time I returned to camp. I couldn't return home. The thread was tucked away in one of my socks for safekeeping back at Lilliput. Funny. The stars here look so similar. Only a few fires lit the now bare camp. I laid down and relaxed. "Most of the soldiers are on board now" Vertas said walking to my face. "Sounds good. Vertas? Am I pretty?" I asked. He seemed taken aback by the question. "You are prettier than most women. Your fingers and toes most especially" he said. "Ha-ha. Guess you don't have nail salons here. What's your favorite color?" I asked him. Vertas sat down. Once it was red until I met the battlefield. Blue like the sky. So pure and clear" he said. "Then to honor your bravery I'll paint my nails blue" I said. Vertas chuckled. "That would be most fitting for a pretty girl" he said. I leaned forward and kissed his head. When I did I had a pressing urge to lick his face. "Vertas" I said doing it. "Patty no. I'm married and it's not proper" he said. I was about to break a promise to him. "I'm sorry. It's been a long day. I wish to sleep now" I said turning away from him. "Patty. You are a beautiful and just giantess. If I wasn't...never mind. Sweet dreams my mistress" he said softly walking away.

 

It had been years since I felt this way about a man or boy for that matter. Vertas seemed lonely and broken. Like me. I wanted him in me not for lust for power. But love and adoration. Grandma once said that people seek love and really find it but love seeks us and always finds us. Finding it in a magical land and with a man no taller than my ankle I get what she meant now. I drifted off to sleep. "Suck me Patty. I want to cum in your beautiful cavernous mouth" Vertas said. "What about your wife?" I asked. "Forget her. She can’t give me what you have. Breasts as big as houses. A vagina that can hold the mightiest man. Fingers delicate enough to stroke my hardening shaft. Feet as soft as baby skin but strong enough to crush those who oppose us. I want to lose myself in you. Open your beautiful mouth so you may taste my seed" he said. Vertas climbed my chin and began to hump my mouth. His tiny cock rubbing my lips. He groaned as the tip of my tongue glanced his organ. "Suck me" he said groaning. I sucked harder and faster for him. "Ready my giantess lover? Ready for me to cum?" he gasped. "Yes. Give me your seed!" I mumbled. Vertas stiffened up. "Patty? Patty wake up!" he shouted.

 

I awoke. "Motherfucker it was just a dream" I whispered. Vertas was standing next to my face I blushed at the sight of him. "You okay Patty? You looked flushed. No fever?" he asked. "I'm...I'm fine. I take it we're ready?" I asked awkwardly. "Yeah we're good to go" he said. I stood up and stretched. "Okay then. Give me a second to piss and I'll meet you guys in the water" I said. Vertas nodded and went to the ships. I peed out the last night's wine. In the far distance I saw a few enemy soldiers watching us. No doubt seeing if we were really leaving. I was curious about their answer to my proposal. "Get a good look boys" I said waving at them. I turned and walked to the beach. I got into the water and waded to the front. The ships took an arrow formation. "Give me some ropes to tow you. No sense in dogging it back" I said. One by one the ships gave me strings of rope. Carefully and gently I began to pull them through the water.

 

After a half hour I stopped to rest. Arm and shoulder was killing me. "You doing okay?" Vertas shouted up from the flagship. "Nothing aspirin won't cure later. What about you guys?" I asked. "Seasick as hell. Never have we traveled in a boat this fast before" he said. "Well it took me an hour to cross the water. We're about halfway now" I said. Vertas looked around astonished. "It would've taken us the better part of a day to cross the ocean with this many troops" he said. "Well it helps to have a girl with long legs remember?" I said. "That I do" Vertas said. He gripped his mouth and ran to the side of the ship and puked. "That bad?" I asked rubbing his back. "I'll live. Need anything to drink or eat?" he asked. "A few barrels of wine please. As for eating. I can wait another half hour. I have a plan for that" I said coldly. "...okay then" he said going below. After emptying about 15 barrels of wine I continued my march.

 

"Whew!" I said stomping onto shore. My arrival signaled the trumpeting of horns. I stripped naked to the enjoyment of the soldiers there. Hope they are happy. Soon they won't be. I slid my jeans and shirt on. I unrolled my socks and saw my precious thread still there. Good. "What the devil is going on?! Those ships should be anchored in Blefuscu right now!" the King said. I ignored him for the moment as I slipped my shoes   on. "And my troops plus more are onboard! What's the meaning of this giantess Patty!" the king bellowed. "Answer the question woman!" the Queen ordered. I rolled my eyes at her, shot her an evil grin and whistled. That was the cue to begin unloading the soldiers. "It was never my intention to help you conquer Blefuscu. I said I'd destroy their fleet but never said anything else beyond that" I said.

 

"It was fucking implied! I demand you and my ships to return to Blefuscu and destroy them immediately!" the king screamed. "What part of no you aren't getting? Anyway, I have plans for your troops and it doesn't involve stupid wars. Namely conquering your home" I said narrowing my eyes. The king was at first speechless. "Soldiers!  Arrest this giant fool!" he yelled. By this point over 30 soldiers of my own had met me. "Men. Target the king's troops" I said. The king's troops were shocked that they were now the target of their own countrymen. My men were outnumbered for the moment. 30-300. Of course myself was to even the odds. The troops however had cannons. I could easily move to avoid getting hit but not my own men. "Listen soldiers of the king! One way or another I will conquer your city! I will not rule it like a tyrant however. I will lower your taxes. Abolish the draft. I have already ended your war without more bloodshed! I will do away with titles and nobility. All will gain status through merit and hard work not bloodlines. How many are here among you are tired of seeing the rich feed off the poor? See your sons, fathers, uncles, nephews pulled from your homes to serve and die?" I yelled. Unlike the others not one lowered their guns.

 

Figures. Only the most loyal and well off would be chosen to guard his highness. "There's a saying where I come from for people too stupid to back down. You wanna ride this train?" I asked bending down. "Fire!" the king yelled. Tiny puffs of smoke came from their guns. I shielded my eyes and quickly stepped to the right. Just as I did their cannons went off. My first line was decimated. I heard a small roar and looked back. Vertas was leading a battalion fresh off the boat in a cavalry charge. "Go for the sides! I got the front!" I yelled. I pulled back my leg and kicked as hard as I could. How do I describe the feeling? Like kicking a flimsy sack of wet mashed potatoes. The split second their bodies were hit by the toe of my sneaker they bent and broke. After that the ones that took the direct hit just...shattered into a spray of blood, meat, and organ. The gory rain flew backwards and coated the ones in the middle guard. They froze at the sight, smell, and some of them taste, of their fellows painting them in red terror. Order broke. Training forgotten. All of them firing at will.

 

I began to crush and tread my way forward. "General order them to regroup at once!" the king screamed. The general barked orders to no avail. His men died by the droves under my size nine Nike's. A man (probably an officer judging by his different uniform) fired his musket as I raised my shoe over him. He tossed his rifle just as my shoe touched his head. He fell backwards and raised a pistol. My sole pushed on his body and the gun fired at nothing.  Ones nearby saw me slowly push down as he screams turned into gurgles. His arm and hand sticking out from the edge of my sneaker beat furiously on it. Then a series of loud cracks and his arm fell to the sandy soil limply. I looked dead at them as I twisted and ground his body into a clump of flattened meat. "Now while they are in disarray! Hit them Vertas!" I yelled. By this point there was over a thousand fighting for me. They died quickly from cannon fire but they were gaining ground nonetheless. The king, queen, and his entourage ran to their carriage and commanded soldiers of horseback to escort them to safety. "Run you fucking coward! I'll find you!" I screamed.

 

I made my way up the beach and easily dispatched the cannons. I let the king get away. I was more focused on the battle here. I rested a moment. I was exhausted. Pulling tiny ships, waging a battle, and overseeing victory was tiring. Now that my full contingent was on shore now the battle ended with the hour. I surveyed the land. Hundreds of bodies strewed around. The brown soil seeped with blood in places where a footprint was. So much that if one were to step on it it oozed out like water from a sponge.  It sickened me. I understood what allied soldiers say about D-day. How easily death overshadows natural beauty. "My mistress we have won the day!" Vertas shouted. "I never had any doubts. What's our status?" I asked. "Out of the 300 we fought. 281 dead. The rest surrendered. What shall we do with them?" he asked. "Imprison them for now. What are our losses?" I asked. "713 but that expected to rise within the next few days" he said. "That many? I could've done more. Fought harder" I said shaking my head. "Don't blame yourself Patty. We were fighting the elite guard. The best of the best. Without you our casualties would be 1300 easily" he said.

 

"If they're that good then why didn't they accompany you?" I asked. "Deferment mostly. Nobles don't like sending their kids to war. There were some that joined us. The very few. Most seek approval guarding the royal family" he said. "Is it history repeating or human nature?" I asked myself. "Order camp to be set here while you take 500 soldiers to the city. I'm going ahead and putting an end to the royal family. The only way to show change is in the wind is for the people to see the old system die. That and my blood sugar is low. I need to eat and I know just who" I said.

 

I marched my way to the city. My once white sneakers stained dark red from today's battle. As I neared the city I could hear shouting and screams. No doubt they heard of the evil giantess coming to kill them all. Then a series of low pitched pops came from inside the walled city. I kept walking as tiny whistles came from above. Small explosions like firecrackers came from the ground. Mortars. They fired mortars at me. I was too fast for that. It was like trying to hit a car moving at 100 mph with a bottle rocket. The walls were close now. 50 ft. away was the border. I heard a squeak of a voice and then pops of cannon. The first shot hit my chest and bruised my skin. The others missed. One though grazed my ear. "Won't get another" I said running forward. I got to the wall and jumped over it. Landing I swept my hand and demolished the cannons and the ones manning it. "Fire!" a man yelled. Two dozen soldiers were in the main square trying to defend the city. I stomped three and kicked one. His body wet splat against a stone wall. I kicked again. He went sailing right through a tavern window. I could hear bar wenches screaming.

 

I grabbed one from the ground and squeezed. He screams turned to squelches as his blood and viscera erupted from his mouth. They began to space out in their formation. I grabbed another and put my finger under his head. I flicked my thumb and his head popped off effortlessly. "Damn I'm hungry!" I yelled. Hearing that was the last straw for them. They ran. The closest one to me I snatched from the ground and began tearing off his clothes until he was naked. "Please don't eat me! I was following orders!" he cried out. "Where is the king and queen?!" I yelled. "In the palace in the cellar!" he yelled. I walked to the palace and was there in less than a minute. I could feel thousands of eyes on me. Waiting to see if I would tear off roofs and kill those I found. I sat down in front of the main doors with the soldier still in my hands. "Bring me the king and queen or suffer my wrath!" I yelled. I knew full well that there were attendants and maids inside. I was hoping they would be frightened enough to drag out who I wanted.

 

No response but I did see a fluttering of curtains. They were watching me. "If you don't comply I will tear apart this puny building and do this to whomever I find!" I yelled. With that I took the man I was holding and placed him feet first in my mouth. "I did as you requested! No!" he yelled. I slurped him in and didn't swallow. I opened my mouth. He was coughing out the saliva filling my mouth as I tasted his sweet sweaty flesh. "HELP ME PLEASE!" he screamed. I brought my teeth down on him. A horrible screech came from him as my molar tore off a leg.  "M...MERCY! AHHHGH!" he screamed as my jaw came up again and my incisor tore away an arm. He shrieks turned into whimpering wailing as I chewed and chewed. It reminded me of a time I tried sardines. Crunching those tiny bones. Feeling them splinter in my mouth. His blood tricked out of the comer of my mouth. Finally, he went silent when I positioned his head between my bicuspids and bit down. I nearly gagged. True chewing up another person like beef gave me a powerful and godlike feeling but the taste was despicable.

 

Like bloody nose mixed with spam. Before swallowing I made sure anyone looking saw his pulped remains. "I'll say it again. Give me the king and queen!" I yelled. Still nothing! Unbelievable! Then it hit me. There were probably two things stopping them. First and foremost, the king or queen was probably threatening them. At gunpoint

 maybe or whatever guards were still in there threatened to kill them if they so much as moved. Now you'd think they just try to overpower them. And second and this is a guess at best. Seeing someone suffer is one thing but if you're not connected to them in some way the feeling of sympathy is diminished. It's like this. You see a cop killed in the line of duty. Sad right? Now consider if a spouse is a cop and you see it on the news. Closer to home isn't it? The soldier I just ate? Probably a son of an important guy but at least it wasn't me right? That what they could be thinking. Have to change that line of thought. Without trying to look obvious I saw in the corner of my eye a maid peeking out from behind a curtain. With lightning speed my fingers crashed through the window and snatched her out.

 

She was screaming her head off the poor girl. She wasn't ugly by no means. Early 20's with a light tan to her skin. 2 3/4 inches tall and a nice size of breasts. A pity really. She was kicking her legs so hard her tiny black shoes flew off. "Please! Don't do this! I'll get them!" she yelled. I was sorely tempted to let her go. I believed she would try but I was sure it wouldn't work. She was one girl. She looked so vulnerable and fragile like a toy in her cute black and white lace uniform. Her eyes pleading with me not to devour her. I brought her to my face. I whispered to her "no hard feelings. I don't do it because I want to".

 

I opened my mouth and she went it head first. He screams rattled my teeth. God she must be frightened. Surrounded by bloodstained boulders for teeth. What tiny light she had she could probably see tiny scraps of man flesh stuck between my teeth. The pitch blackness toward my throat. I slowly slurped her in. Her legs kicked the air until my lips were ate her ankles. Anyone watching saw two small stocking feet and then nothing. I sucked on her hard as I could. I had something especially nerve wracking for them to see. I pinned the girl to the roof of my mouth and sucked hard. A weird cry came from her as the suction tore away her uniform. I bent down at the door and spat out her uniform in a wad like chewing gum. "Hel-" she said as I opened my mouth and flicked my tongue back. She went screaming down my throat. I belched for show and patted my tummy. "She won't die fast. She'll be still alive for a few minutes as her flesh burns away right to the bone. You just saw I'll eat every one of you if I have to. You want to live? Give me what I want!" I yelled.

 

Just before I figured I'd have to pry the roof off. The doors flew open. Out came the king, queen, his general, two soldiers, and a handful of butlers and maids. "Treason! Treason!" the king yelled. ""We did as you asked. Please spare us!" an old butler asked. "I'm a girl of my word. You got a dungeon or jail here?" I asked. He nodded. "Hold them there for now. Soon there will be soldiers here to set up headquarters. Show them every courtesy. If you haven't heard a revolution has started" I said. They obeyed without question and took away the dumbstruck royals. I sat down to rest. The girl had succumbed shortly after. Nobody wanted to step out of their homes and shops. Can't blame them. The giantess before them ate a soldier and maid. Vertas showed up about an hour later with a massive contingent of troops. "Missed some of the fun" I said to him. "The king and queen are dead?" he asked. "No. I got plans for them. Speaking of plans, how many troops are now here in the city?" I asked. "Roughly 2000 with almost double bringing up the rear" he said. "I want you to break them up into 4 divisions. One goes back to the beach. I don't want Blefuscu getting funny ideas."

 

"The second will round up the nobles. If they resist, kill them. The third will spread the word about our revolution. Keep the public calm. And the fourth which is you will set up headquarters here. What time is it?" I asked. "Just past the eleventh hour. Shocking so much has happened in such a short time" he said. "I'm returning home. Got a place I have to be. I'll return this evening. Oh and one more thing. Organize a citywide festival for tonight. It's an historic event after all" I said. Vertas looked confused but he nodded and went off to carry out my orders. I pulled the magic thread from my sock clad hiding place and spoke the word home. The clock said 12:12. An hour in the book means an hour in the real world. Of course the times aren't the same depending on where you enter the story. Thank goodness I didn't get too distracted. A little girl was counting on me to help her. "Uugh...I smell like sweaty fish" I said sniffing myself.

 

The bath felt so good. A long soak to help with aching muscles. My toes sticking out the water. "Guess I could paint them for him" I said smiling. My skin was free of dried saltwater and sweat as I dried off. A change of clothes and I felt like a new girl...no that's not right. I felt like Patty Halsey. The girl who gets picked on at school. Ignored by boys. Have to wear funny shoes. Called all kinds of names except a child of God as grandma would say. I began to dislike the real world less and less. I hopped into the car and drove to Kaylee's house. A scrap of paper she quickly gave me had her address. I pulled up into the driveway. My brakes squeaking signaled my arrival. I step out the car and feel queasy. "Indigestion? Really?" I ask my stomach. I was digesting people. Guess I can't be mad. I knock on the door of the ranch house with faded tan paint. "Hi Patty!" Kaylee said opening the door. "How many times I got to say not to open the door for strangers. Let mommy do it!" her mom yelled. "It's not a stranger it my friend Patty!" she yelled back.

 

"Oh! I thought her friend would be more...younger" she said. "Yeah I understand. Patty asked me to talk to you. May I come in?" I asked. The woman opened the door further and beckoned me to come in. "I'm Abby. Please have a seat" she said pointing to her torn sofa. Kaylee wasn't kidding. They were poor. "Sorry about the mess. Wasn't expecting company" she said. "No trouble. I thought Kaylee would tell you I was coming" I said. I embarrassingly belched. "Excuse me. Tummy trouble" I said. "Would you like an antacid?" she said. "Please" I said. She trotted off to the kitchen. "You didn't eat smelting from the market today did you? Have to grocery shop there later today" she said. "No someone I ate isn't agreeing with me" I said. "What was that? Couldn't hear you" she said. "I said something I ate isn't agreeing with me!" I yelled. "Here you go" she said heading me a glass of water with a dissolving tablet.

 

"Thanks. Abby I'm here today because Kaylee wants me to be her babysitter" I said. "She already has one" Abby said. "I know. Thing is Leah has been dropping her off at my library. Lately I've been watching her. Truthfully I can be a better sitter for her" I said. Abby looked pissed. "I was wondering why Kaylee has been happier lately. I appreciate looking after her Patty but I'm kinda in a bind. The charity group that assigned that girl is headed by my boss. Brian Adams and is her father. The one that owns that small law office on the edge of town. If I send her away I might lose my job as receptionist" she said. Damn...Leah's last name is Adams.  "Kaylee's dad took off before she was born and I've been struggling ever since! Living paycheck to paycheck!" the woman said starting to cry. This was the difference between books and reality. You don't like something. Read another book. Can't do that in real life.

 

"I had to try" I said. "I know. I just wished you were here before I accepted their offer" she said. "Well I can say this. Kaylee is a bright and sweet girl. She loves the book I'm reading to her" I said. "What's the name?" she asked. "Black Beauty. She likes horses" I said. Abby chuckled. "Yes she does." "I'll go check on her before I go okay?" I said. Abby nodded. Kaylee's room was down the hallway. "What you doing kiddo?" I asked. "Playing with my dolls" she said. Watching her play made me wonder what she would think of Lilliput. "Talked to your mom. I can't babysit you. Grownup stuff" I said. Kaylee put her dolls down. She started crying softly. I hugged their girl. "That doesn't mean I can't still see you at the library" I said. "I wanted you to play with me not just read!" she yelled. Footsteps in the hallway told me her mom was eavesdropping. "I know. Tell you what. Next Saturday we’ll go somewhere if your mom says it's okay" I said. Kaylee stopped crying and looked up. "Promise?" she asked. I nodded. "Hang in there" I said kissing her cheek. I was right about her listening in as I stepped into the hallway.

 

"She gets lonely being an only child" she said. "Believe me I can relate. My grandma died recently so I know what it's like to be lonely" I said. "Where does Leah go? Better be important to neglect her job" Abby said. "She goes to see her boyfriend or something. Probably in Topeka" I answered. Lady was fuming mad. Is it okay if I take her somewhere fun next Saturday?" I asked. "Better than being cooped up here" she answered. "Then I'll see you next weekend" I said walking to the door.  "Patty...thanks for being a friend to her" she said. "Any time" I said opening the door.

 

I returned home and yawned. I was still tired. My stomach felt better now. My victims were probably just nutrient soup and bones now. I ate some real food and laid on the sofa. "I think I'll take a nap before going back" I said. It was nearly 6:30 by the time I awoke. "Damn. Slept like a log. Little hungry now too.  I'll eat at the party. Hmmm...he did say he liked blue. Think I actually have some polish left over from a few months ago" I said looking at my sock covered toes. A search of my room I found deep blue and white. No sky blue. "Mix it together maybe?" I said. I carefully tipped the white polish into the blue and swirled it around. Slowly the top turned a pale blue. I nodded at my ingenuity. I changed my clothes into summer shorts and a tank top. I put my feet on the coffee table (something grandma hated) and began to paint my toes one by one. After I was done I waited a half hour for it to dry. Constantly blowing on them impatiently. I wanted to show off my toes to Vertas. It felt weird to want to show my feet to a guy. Even a tiny one. Yes I showed my feet off all the time wearing sandals but not like this. Not...intimately.

 

The clock said 7:45. Time meant nothing outside the book. I could go at night or day. Just pick the page. I opened the book. "And so it came to pass that the people of the city was told of the fall of the aristocracy and the new queen. Many were confused, some fearful. Word of a festival that night filled their hearts with curiosity and mistrust. They had seen the giantess devour a soldier and a helpless maid with cruelty. The city was over 30,000 strong. Largest population of Lilliput. More than a few imagined their nation reduced to a handful of survivors if she was irked. However, there was a spark of hope. People had lamented the suffering by the hands of the richest few. Taxes crushing business and quality of life. Mothers torn from teenage sons to fight and sometimes die in a pointless war. Word was she promised an end to these things and it seemed at least the promise to the end of war was kept. Houses filled with crying not from death or fear but from returned loved ones."

 

"Vertas seemed to be her champion. A known man by interesting ways. He was a nobody when he left but soon was recognized by those reading letters from soldiers from home. How a man would drag the wounded from the battlefield while under fire. Promoted but remained friendly to the lowliest man of station. Led charges himself at the front. A good man, soldier, and friend. If he vouched for the new queen, then maybe she was just too? A thought on many minds. Families began collecting drink and food for the festival with a mix of trepidation tempered with hope. Tonight they would see what they had. Giantess queen of hope or giant man eating fiend" the pages read. "Okay no pressure there. I almost forgot. Can't have a party without tunes" I said to myself picking up my phone. I placed the bookmark on the page and tore a thread off. Within a span of a second I was in the middle of town. People gasped at my arrival. Lanterns, torches, streamer ropes, and tables laid out in the square and down the sides of streets. "Impressive and beautiful" I muttered.

 

"To your liking?" Vertas asked. "Very much so. To get this all done within hours. Very impressive. By the way do you like them?" I asked pointing to my toes. Vertas looked at my giant toes. He didn't say a word. I felt worried he didn't like them. "Very pretty" he said. I got on my knees and bent down close to him. "I painted them for you" I whispered. Vertas looked at me softly. "I...I'm speechless. Patty your toes..." he was saying before a fat woman came up to him. "Some man says you need to sign for some barrels. Don't dally" she said. The woman bowed to me and trotted off. "My wife" he muttered. "A...nice lady" I said. "She's a shrew. Lest not we put on airs. She got fat too" he said. The way he spoke suggested she was a bitch and a fucking cow in his eyes. No love there. Obligation mostly. "Do you still love her?" I asked. Vertas glanced at me. "I did...once. Being away from home changed her. Made her cold" he said. "You could divorce her" I said.

 

 Vertas said nothing. "Patty!" a squeaky familiar voice yelled out. "Jacob?!" I said seeing the teeny little boy running to me. I nearly snatched him right out of his shoes I grabbed him so fast. "Ha-ha! That tickles!" he said laughing at how my kissing lips tickled his face. "Why are you here? Where are your parents?" I asked. "We heard about a party you were having and I missed you. I asked mom and dad to take me. Dad is off drinking and mom is over there" he said pointing to her below. I put him down next to her. "You're doing well? Nothing wrong?" I asked her. "We're doing great. Thanks for protecting him. I admit we were scared out of our minds when you came but I see now you’re a kind woman" she said. I smiled at her. "We're all ready to officially begin" Vertas said. "I didn't ask you about the noble families. How did that work out?" I asked.  "They barricaded themselves in their two estates until we threatened to burn them out. Apparently the threat of fire and their staff persuaded them to give up. I have to ask what will become of them?" he asked.

 

"The older ones I'm going to execute. Can't have them plotting. I don't want to ask but any kids among them?" I asked. "Several. The oldest was 14. Now that doesn't include any bastards they fathered. Lord knows now many there" he said. "Shit. That noble didn't tell me about them. Just his cousin. Probably the 14-year-old" I muttered. "If I may be so bold I don't see you killing the children. What will you do about them?" he asked. Good question. A child today. A threat tomorrow. History is rife with exiled kids coming back to conquer their homeland. I was giant and powerful not invincible. "Got to think on it. We'll have our execution tomorrow afternoon in the courtyard. If people want to attend then don't stop them. In the meantime, we party!" I yelled. I took my iPhone out my pocket. No service. "Guess this is one place Verizon hasn't sunk its claws into yet" I chuckled. "It's beautiful! What is this brightly lit box?!" Vertas asked. "Communications device. I can talk to people in an instant over a long distance" I said. "Your land must be wondrous! I wish I could see it" he said. "Maybe you can" I said touching my music app.

 

I flicked around and found a playlist I made for my birthday last March. I pressed play. "Just Dance by Lady Gaga" began thumping from my phone speaker. I nearly laughed out loud as hundreds of people jumped in fright. "It's music guys" I said.  Crowds gathered near the phone wondering how music came from a lit up box. Ohhs and awes came from them. The younger ones, especially the teenaged kids began to nod their heads along with the beat. "There ya go! Everybody follow the kids! Dance to the beat! Party!" I yelled. It was amazing how everyone began dancing their own way. Like they waited their whole lives to just cut loose. People living like it was 1750 dancing like they were clubbing. I myself began to shake to the beat. Minutes later the song ended but everyone was shocked another began playing. "Milady what is this infectious melody?!" a cute boy no taller than my index finger yelled up. "Gangnam Style" I said. "I know not one fucking word he saying but this is great!" he yelled. The teenager grabbed a stein and drank. He trotted off dancing.

 

"Your queen demands food and booze!" I yelled laughing. Men and women carried carts of food and kegs of liquor to me. I devoured all manner of roasted fowl and farm animal in minutes. I emptied kegs in seconds. After the third cart I was halfway full but tipsy now. The people around us was getting raunchy. Drunks lined the streets shouting and hollering like it was Mardi Gras. Men fucked women in alleys. Women danced naked on tables. It was like watching lecherous mice. "Took care of tomorrows event" Vertas said to me. "Jesus Vertas. You ever seen something like this before?" I asked. "Long time ago. It was the wedding festival of our...the old queen. Everyone was happy before the war. After that death, drafts, war profiteering, and taxes. The king didn't give a shit. He had his new teenage bride" Vertas answered coldly. Vertas grabbed a stein and drank. "Thank you Patty. The people really needed this" he said. I understood now. I once saw a famous photo taken on V-J day of a sailor kissing a random woman. People were letting off long pent up steam.

 

"You look tired rest Vertas" I said. Vertas sat near my feet. "You. Fetch him some food" I told a man. The man returned with a trey of roast duck, vegetables, and sweets. He tore into it. "Slow down" I said. "I haven't eaten this well in years" he said. "Well I got big plans for this country. No more scraps and hardtack" I said. Vertas ate and relaxed. He was on his third stein as he reclined against my bare sole. I myself drank more. I tickled and felt nice to have my tiny crush relaxing against my foot. As most of the younger ones went home with drunk fathers and mothers, the party laughter died down and more instances of moaning came out. "Damn" I said pointing to a man fucking a barmaid in the ass as she was bent over a table. "Damn indeed" Vertas said. He was moving to and fro. No doubt adjusting a woody in his pants.

 

"There's going to be so many kids fathered tonight" I said chuckling. Vertas grinned. "Do you want kids?" I asked. "I do. Most of my friends...that are still alive...have kids" he said. "What about your wife? I figured you be fucking her sideways right now" I said. "You saw her. A bitch and a fat one too. I shudder at the thought her being a mother. I rather have a strong woman who has a good heart. One that knows compassion and when to think of others" he said. "Like me?" I asked. "Yeah...like you" he said softly.

 

He sat there quietly but taking his hands and rubbing the space between my toes. A man torn by feelings and obligation. Vertas was an honorable man. He couldn't divorce his wife because she was a bitch. "I love you" I said softly. He stopped rubbing my foot. Suddenly I was afraid in a way I never have been before. My heart pounded. Breath shallow. Mouth dry. I reached down to a cart that was brought out just minutes before. The kegs were a different color. I grabbed three and popped off The tops with my fingernails. "I know you do. And truthfully I...DON'T DRINK THOSE!" he yelled. I gulped down the funny tasting wine. "Why not. Was the wine poisoned?!" I asked. "That wasn't wine. That was absinthe to kick up the wine. Fuck! You're not supposed the drink it uncut!" he yelled. "What...happens...if you do. Vertas I feel funny" I said. "Coffee! You need coffee!" he said running away. My head felt so foggy. It sounded like he was going to say something to me. I grabbed him from behind and brought him to my face.

 

"Do you...love me?" I asked. Got harder to speak. "Yeah I do" he said. I began kissing his face and tugging on his clothes. "Patty no!" he yelled. "I just want you to feel good! I know I can't give you kids!" I said sobbing. "It's not about that and you know it" he said caressing my cheek. "Then I just eat the fat bitch" I said. "You know you don't mean that" he said. I hung my head. "I want to fuck you so badly. Hold you to me" I whispered. He leaned in close to me. "I want to fuck your too. Jesus I want to lick your beautiful toes but..." he stammered. Vertas leaped at my lips and kissed them furiously. I parted my lips and used the tip of my tongue to lick his face. I looked into his tiny eyes and I pulled off his clothes. He embarrassingly looked around. "They're all passed out" I said to him. My blurry vision confirmed this. Dozens of them passed out. Half of them naked. He let out a sigh as my tongue parted his legs and licked at his scrotum and minuscule ballsack. His cock was rigid as I sucked it between my lips. Tiny slurps and sucks as he hung to my nose.

 

My fingers played with his tiny cute buttocks as he humped my mouth. With no warning I tasted his tiny load of semen. "Sorry. It's been so long" he said. I petted his cheek and lowered him to the street. I pulled off my shorts and panties and tossed them onto a nearby building. I brought my legs and feet together near him. He saw my toes and ran to them. He began licking and sucking my skin. "Someone has a foot fetish" I chuckled. He glanced up and grinned. After he was done kissing my toenail he walked toward my wet pussy. He touched the folds like he was awestruck by the sheer size. "Don't...tease me" I said trembling. "You can feel my hands?" he asked. "Barely but I know your touching me. That's it you touching my private place" I said innocently. "Oh fuck..." he said aroused. He inserted his tiny penis into me and began fucking me. "Sweet heaven. It's so warm and wet" he groaned. "Vertas I can feel you in me. I love you. Move more. Fuck me harder" I groaned.

 

Tiny slaps of flesh came from my crotch as Vertas pounded me as hard as his tiny pelvis could. I myself as I kneaded my breasts could feel my orgasm building. "I can't hold back any longer! TAKE MY SEED!" he yelled. I watched him shoot his little load into me and that was enough for me to cum. I let out a growl that half the city could hear.  I caught my breath as Vertas wiped off my juices. He looked astounded that there was so much. I picked him up. "I'll clean you off" I said taking him into my mouth. I sucked on him gently and slowly. I made sure to keep my lips open for him to breathe fresh air. He instinctively struggled at first but calmed down. Fuck I was getting horny sucking on the body of my tiny lover. My flavor was gone and I let him spill into my palm. "That was...unexpected" he said. "What you want to say is I thought you were going to eat me" I said. Vertas looked away guiltily. "I'd never eat you or anyone I like or love" I told him. I sat him down on the street and he wobbled over to my thigh and laid back. Exhaustion and drink made him drowsy and unsteady. I could barely think myself. Looked like there was two of him. Fucking wasted. Vertas passed out within minutes.

 

A naked young man and woman of similar age stumbled out from the corner of a shop. They grinned and stumbled right up to my feet. He began to drunkenly   rub his cock along my sole while the woman walked right up to my pussy and began to eat it out. It felt too good to say something about it. "Need more" I whispered. A finger pushed on the back of the woman and her body went right up my cunt. At first she didn't fight but the deeper she went the more panic came out. Vertas mumbled in his sleep as my thigh muscles flexed under his body. "Sleep...just sleep" I mumbled. I didn't want him to see this. I plucked the man from fucking my foot to my face. "Cum...in my mouth" I said as I placed him in it. He didn't fight me. He was too drunk and horny to realize the danger he was in. He laid on my tongue and slightly rhythmically jerked. He was jerking off in my mouth! I had to put my hand over my mouth to stifle moans as the struggling woman kept hitting my g spot. Then the man jerked hard. At that moment I titled my head back and swallowed him whole.  I chuckled as I guessed he was still cumming as he slid down my throat.

 

I felt him fighting my acids. The man who was just using my body for pleasure was being broken down to fuel it. I came again. "Fuck..." I gasped. Vertas was still asleep. Good. I pulled out the woman who coughed out my fluids. "Good for you? It was my first bisexual experience" I said. The look of list on her was gone. The thought of drowning or being crushed by giant pussy sobered her up. "Where is my husband?" she asked. I picked her up and pushed her against the skin of my belly. She could hear my gurgling stomach along with the screams of pain and fright of her husband. "Spit him up please!" she cried. Her pleading eyes got to me. It felt so good having him in my belly. "Dammit. Fine" I said putting her down. I named a finger in my mouth and tripped my gag reflex. Took a few seconds but out he came. He was barely moving. She ran to him to see if he was okay. She was touched his arm and whimpered in pain. His skin was bright red. Slightly burned from my stomach acids. She looked St me with coldness.

 

"Don't look at me like that. He was busy fucking my sole and you were too busy with pussy eating to care. Be glad I decided to let him go. Fuck off before I eat the both of ya" I hissed. She damn near dragged him away from me. My eyelids felt so heavy. I laid back. My hair touching the street and nearby building. My head close to the city fountain. I placed Vertas on my belly for safe keeping and closed my eyes.

 

"Patty wake up" I heard a voice. I opened my eyes and immediately felt a throbbing headache. "Ow fuck. Vertas is that you?" I asked. Vertas was standing there trying to get people to go about their business. Too bad they wanted to ogle the giantess laying naked in their city. Modesty filled my aching brain and I quickly put some clothes on. "Mouth dry as fuck. What happened?" I asked. I looked at Vertas who looked dead at me and coughed. Then I remembered. "Oh...yeah" I said. "I had them make breakfast for you. The nobles and royals will be in the courtyard within the hour" he said walking off. "Do you regret...us?" I asked. Vertas stopped in his tracks. "I slept with a woman other than my wife. Regardless of my feelings that was wrong" he said. I felt like crying right there. Did he hate me now? I sat in the courtyard and ate tons of food. Gallons of juices. Trays of sausages and bacon. Whole baskets of fruit. Note to self. Eat at home. At this rate I would cause a famine. Soon though people began to gather on the edges of the courtyard. "What's going on?" I asked a soldier. "Milady. As you said yesterday the execution would be at noon and open to the public. The bell will strike noon soon" he said. "Has Vertas returned. I want him to be here" I said. "Last we heard he returned to his home" he replied. "Where's that?" I asked. "East of here about 6 blocks. There are weeping willows surrounding it" he said. "You know his home well" I said. "Me and a few others attended his wedding party there. We...were in the same class at the academy" he said. Apparently Vertas made sure not to lose track of his friends even in war.   

 

I followed his directions to the house. My footsteps had to signal I was here but he didn't come out to greet me. Now I was worried. I saw movement on the second floor. I looked through the window and saw Vertas and his wife. Their tiny voices were hard enough to hear without the closed window but I got the gist. She was yelling at him. And then she slapped him hard. "Hey!" I yelled. Both were started. Guess they didn't know I was there after all. Vertas opened the window. "I'll be out shortly" he said. Both disappeared until Vertas stepped out of the house. His wife followed him. In the sunlight I could see her better. Roughly 23 or so with long brown hair. Overweight but I could guess she would be pretty without it. "We'll finish the discussion tonight" he told her. "What's there to discuss?! You fucked her!" she yelled. Vertas walked down the street. "Hope you're happy" she hissed at me. I felt angry at her. I know now I was angry with myself. I yanked her up so fast her shoe fell off. "Go ahead! EAT ME!" she screamed up at me. Girl sobbed as she was caught between my fingers. Vertas stopped and looked at me with great concern.

 

"Meet me at the courtyard. Don't worry I won't eat her" I said. Vertas hesitated. "Word of honor" I said. Vertas nodded and began walking again. My anger faded as I stared at the 2 1/2-inch portly girl crying. "I won't apologize for loving him. I will for fucking him" I said. "How can any woman compare to you? Beautiful and gigantic" she said. I was taken aback at how common they described me. She wasn't the first to say this about me. I got more respect here than anywhere else. Thought it was my size but maybe it was more. I barely wore any makeup. Did I look that pretty? "I'm not beautiful" I said. "Of course you are! So many of the men said lewd things last night about you. Many this morning!" she yelled. "I don't think of myself that way" I muttered. "You're pretty enough to seduce my husband!" she yelled. I brought her close to my face. Woman reminded me of Leah. Hated that someone would pay attention to someone else. She was probably a bitch for some time. Vertas just didn't care to notice. "Get it over with. Eat me and I'll be out of the picture. Hope you fucking choke on my body" she said.

 

"Let me clue you in on something. Vertas loves me not just because he thinks I'm pretty. He loves me because I'm nice to him. I listen to him. Consider his needs and wants. When is that last time you did that?" I asked. "He's been gone for years!" she yelled. "You remember a time before that! What's his favorite color?" I asked. She didn't answer. "Sky blue. Do you even know his desires?" I asked. "He likes big breasts" she muttered. "So does most of men. Think harder!" I yelled. No answer. "So you don't even know he has a foot fetish?" I asked. "Tcch...that" she said. "So you did" I said. "Knew that long ago" she said with disdain. "Fuck is with that attitude? I myself am happy he likes my feet. Makes me feel appreciated. I get not every girl likes it but hell he’s a good man. You can't set aside your feelings for five minutes as he sucks your toes? Jesus you're selfish. You don't deserve him" I said. She glared at me.

 

"You can have him" she said. "Have him? He ain't some fucking pet or property! You know what? I'll have him divorce you. After what you just said I'm sure he'll finally agree. He stayed with you because of obligation but I bet he still loved you deep down. If he didn't he wouldn't have been so upset this morning. He speaks of obligation but we both know he masks his feelings behind them" I said putting her down. "You have no idea what I went through these last few years! Even if you're gigantic you have no right to judge me this way!" she yelled. I was so close to breaking my word and popping her like a juicy grape under my big toe. "The afternoon he got back, what did you do?" I asked. "Made lunch, washed dishes, and listened to him speak about you" she said. "That's it?! If I was waiting on the man I loved for so long, I'd fucked him so hard his dick would've been permanently bent!" I yelled. She looked to the side either in disgust of me or embarrassed of the truth. "I'm done here" I said walking away.

 

Woman had no idea how close she was to dying today. I felt sorry for Vertas and as I walked some more sorry for her. War doesn't just change the soldier. It changes the family. When I was little there was a boy who joined the army. He got deployed to Iraq. I remember the pastor asking for us to pray for his safety. One Sunday however he asked us to pray for his family. I remember his mom and dad. Helped organize Easter egg hunts and vacation bible school. When their son died they withdrew from the church. Last I heard they divorced.

 

By the time I got back to the courtyard the edges were filled to capacity with regular people. No doubt wanting to see what fates I had in store for the accused. Vertas saw me and walked up to my foot. "I have to ask..." he said. "She's still alive and pissed. I'll discuss it with you later. Fuck so many came" I said. "More wanted to come but were turned away when it got to crowded" he said. "Time to get this over with. Bring them all out" I said. The guards returned with covered carts. One by one mean and a few women were led in chains that looked like necklace chains to the center of the courtyard. The kids were chained as well and whimpered and cried next to their restrained kin. The king and queen proudly walked into the center of the group and to the front of them. "You all stand accused of war profiteering, bleeding the people dry, waging a pointless war that nearly destroyed the kingdom, and worse of all abusing the people either by physical, mental, or sexual abuse. What is your plea?" I asked them all.

 

"This court is a sham and so are you! What I did was for the good of the people! They need a king like me to rule them as long as I wear this crown I am still king!" the middle aged man yelled at me. The crowd murmured. "If that's how you feel then so be it" I said bending down. My hand went to him and he started to jerk at the chains. My fingers gripped his tiny head and I began to squeeze slowly. He started screaming as I applied pressure. The crown cut his skin. More pressure. He was shrieking as blood came from his nose and ears. More pressure. Then a weird cry came from him as I felt cracking. His head just exploded under the pressure. Blood, skull fragment and brains went everywhere. My blood run cold as they clung to my fingers. A few people wretched. His body fell flat to the marble walkway. His crushed and bent crown sat in a clump of head matter. "He said as long as he wore that crown he was king. Well he died a king" I said. "Now for you queen. What say you?" I said. The queen slid off her crown and tossed it coldly on the ground. "I relinquish my title and plead for mercy" she spat. "Unchain her" I said. The guard unchained the woman. I faintly heard some woman in the background saying she should die too. "Where will you exile me?" she asked. "You're not leaving" I said picking her up. "I plead mercy!" she yelled. "And I deny it. On a side note I've been wanting to do this since you insulted me the first day I arrived in the city. This is just icing on the cake" I said tearing off her dress.

 

The queen was scared but to make matters worse she was now utterly exposed for all to see. Men whistled and jeered at her. "Not so high and might now are ya!" a man yelled. The queen crossed her legs but couldn't mover her arms to cover her breasts. I raised her to my face. "Any last words?" I asked. She answered with a miniscule spit in my face. I jammed her into my mouth headfirst and slurped her in. Within a second only her bare soles stuck out between my lips. The crowd was chanting "eat her". I turned around to face them so they could get a good look at her bare feet before slurping her in. She fought furiously as I swallowed. I felt her land in my stomach and began to fight for her life. A good slap to my belly halted that. I waited a few minutes. "The royal family is now dead" I said. People were at first stunned. The reality of it sinking in. Then the crowd broke out in cheers and yells. Wow. They really hated them.

 

Seeing their deaths sent the nobles into a panic. They got down on their knees and begged to be spared.  Not counting their kids, there were seven of them. All of them over the age of 40. Two of them were like in their 70's. Only one was of moderate age. The one called Roderick by his late third cousin. Early 20's. "My people! What say you about them?!" I yelled. So many of them screamed for them to die. This only made them beg even harder. "You heard them. Stop fucking begging! You brought you fate on yourselves! People with power should use it to help those less fortunate! Instead you profited off their death and exploitation. I'll give you all a choice on how to die. Under my feet or in my stomach. I'd chose my feet. I promise to be quick" I said. I motioned for them to unchained. After the last man was unchained he bolted. He ran for a few feet until guards blocked his way. He turned around to run again but he looked up at the shadow over him. He barely had time to scream before my sole crushed him flat.

 

"He made his choice" I said. An old man stumbled toward my foot. He sat down and hung his head. I crushed him quickly. "At least he did it with dignity. What about you all?" I asked. Surprisingly the next three surrendered to my feet without screams or sobbing. They wished to die with their pride intact. What pride they had died under my dirty soles. Two left: Roderick and a man in his late 50's. "And you?" I asked noticing that unlike the others is looked dead at me as if to ask something. "I served in the army proudly. I'm a man whose life revolved around it" he said. "And from what I heard you hoarded medicine and food only to be used on select officers. Isn't that right Vertas?" I asked. Vertas walked up to me tip toeing around crushed bodies and pools of blood. "That he did. He caused as much as death as any enemy soldier" Vertas said. "If I am to die at least give me a soldier's death" he said. Vertas motioned he meant beheading. "So be it" I said picking him up. I opened my mouth and stuck his head between my lips. My teeth resting on his neck. Everyone watched as I bit down. His tiny body jerked a few times before going limp. I let his body drop to the ground. People gasped as his body pumped blood for a few more seconds squirting out of his neck. I spat the head out. Everyone was dead silent.

 

Maybe I went too far. "What I do may seem cruel but change is seldom an easy and clean thing. And that is what we are seeing today: change" I said. Vertas motioned me down to speak. "Did I go too far?" I whispered. "Trust me. Just about every soldier here today is ready to piss on his corpse. When word gets out what he did, the people will understand. About this guy here. There is someone who wishes to do the deed if you let her. A victim of his" he whispered. "By all means" I said. Vertas pointed to a girl in the crowd and had her step forward. I was curious to see what he meant by victim but it all became clear as she stepped out into the open. She looked no older than 16. She was tall for a Lilliputian girl at just over 3 inches.  She was a cute little thing and 9 months pregnant. I was amazed at how a tiny life existed in such a tiny belly. 

 

"Please step into my hand. I want to know for sure what he did" I said. The girl solemnly stepped into my hand. I brought her up to my ear. "I have a guess but I want to make sure" I said. The thing was I was slightly rattled at what I was doing right now. Keep in mind barely a week ago I was a high school student working in a library. If you told me I was going to crush, eat, and take over a nation of tiny people I'd told you to get off the drugs. "I was coming home from work at a local inn and he cornered me in an alley. He...forced himself on me. My parents wouldn't believe I was raped by a nobleman and disowned me" she said. He tiny voice sounded so empty of emotion. Broken. I sat her down on the street. "Guard. Your sword" I said speaking to one. He held out his sword and I took the thing between my fingers. I handed it to her. At first it dropped to the street. The sliver of sharpened steel was no bigger than a toothpick to me but apparently heavy to her. She gripped it with both hands and picked it up.

 

"No! No!" Roderick yelled. He tried to run but my fingers pressed down on his shoulders keeping him in place. I bent down for a better view. She slowly walked toward him. Her tiny soles making the faintest slapping sounds against her sandals. She was very close to him now. "Please! Forgive me! My mind was addled by drink! I meant not to cause you so much grief! I'll take responsibility for it! DON'T......" he was screaming until she plunged the itty blade through his sternum so forcefully it went right through. One half in front. The other in the rear. Roderick looked down blankly in shock. Blood seeped through his shirt. He tried to speak until the girl twisted the sword slightly and pushed harder using her small body as leverage. Roderick looked up at her and slumped over onto his side.  The girl looked at her hands for a moment before breaking out in sobs. I petted her head telling it was okay and that it was over. I quietly motioned for a guard to see to her. It was utterly silent now.

Chapter End Notes:

commercial break