- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Written for Mother's Day

Good evening and welcome back to The Size Zone. Family. It's important in most people's lives. Some people will do anything they can to protect and support the ones we love. Most of all our children. How far would someone go to save a loved one? Tonight we will meet Pamela Grimsby. A 34 year old woman who lives in a dystopian world with her husband and daughter. She will be faced with choices that will answer how far she would go in the episode "In it to win it"...

 

"Evening North America. It's May 9, 2066 and the time is 8:00 pm in New York, 5:00 in Los Angeles. Wherever you are this is World Wide News. Top story today is the ratings for the hit subscription show "In it to win it". Now in its third season, not one contestant has chosen to take the final challenge. Because of this nobody knows what it was. The contestants are under contract not to say and the producers aren't talking. Everyone is tuning in just to see what it could be. In other news food shortages in has resulted in a coup in Turkey. A plane crash killed 233 people in Italy. Stay tuned for the results from last night's winner of "Scavenger hunt rape". You won't believe how one player found a virgin stripper" the newscaster said.  I wasn't paying much attention to the holovid. My thoughts were on my daughter next to me in the hospital bed.

 

It began slowly at first. She would trip or stumble. Then it progressed rapidly. The shaking and paralysis. She was admitted a few days ago when she couldn't move. Me and my husband Brad rushed her here so they could find out the cause. They found nothing and decided to run an extensive genetic test. We're waiting now for the results. "Any word?" Brad said coming through the door. "No. Nothing. I can't lose my baby! She's only 13!" I sobbed. Brad hugged me closely. He worked at a server warehouse keeping the streaming video pumping into homes in our region. I worked as a caterer. One of the few jobs not replaced by the Internet or automation. Money was tight but we managed. A knock on the door. "Come in" I said. "We got the results back on Emily. After looking through her genes we found that she's got Ferris Syndrome" he said.

 

"What is that?" I asked. "Not surprised you haven't heard of it. It's very rare. One in 15 million gets it. It's a type of cancer that attacks the nervous system cells. It literally makes defective copies of nervous cells. This explains the paralysis and shaking" he said.  "Is it fatal?" I asked voice cracking. "Untreated yes. Eventually the subject can't breathe on their own and then it affects the heart" he said. I started sobbing right away. "Please tell me there is a treatment!" Brad said. "Yes. We can treat it. Genetics have come a very long way since it was discovered 40 years ago. With invasive gene therapy we can reverse the effects. There is a problem though. I looked at your health insurance. It does cover 70% of it but that still leaves the other 30" he said. "How much is that?" Brad asked. "$63,000" he replied. We were both stunned. We didn't have that. Not even close. "We can keep her comfortable for now but we need that money before the hospital will agree to do the procedure" he said. He left the room.

 

"What will we do?" I asked. "I don't know. Maybe we can try to get a loan" he said. "No bank will give us a loan. We already got two mortgages" I said. Brad sighed. "Let's go home and think about it" he said. We kissed our sedated daughter and went home. We went over our bank statements. We had just over $1100 saved. Nowhere near enough. I broke down crying and he hugged me. We just stared at the holo tv wondering what to do. Most of the programming was reality shows or shows trying to push the envelope of entertainment. My grandfather once said there were all kinds of shows on TV. Even shows dedicated to real news. He said a lot of strange things. He talked about political parties and elections where you voted in person. Today you vote by app. Even then the people you choose are elected to a Board on a Conglomerate. I was told in school that after the economic collapse of 2031, conglomerates bailed out entire countries. Now instead of politicians and presidents we have board members and chairmen. Bet they have good healthcare. The only real positive thing I really see is free programming. 1000 channels of nonstop sex, violence, humor, and drama.

 

"Oh. I forgot another episode of "In it to win it" was playing" Brad said. He changed the channel. "And again folks we have a contestant who refuses the final challenge! But Mr. Jameson is walking away with $50,000! Give him a round of applause! How many miniatures did you have to kill? I lost count!" the host asked. "...19" the obviously upset man answered. "19! Guess that final challenge was too much huh?" the host asked. The man just looked at him lost. "Join us next week folks when we will pick another lucky contestant to try to win $75,000!" the host said as the credits started rolling. "Brad. What if we entered to go on there? The prize money would cover the medical bills!" I said. "Could you? You see what they have people do to those things" he said. "I don't care. I'll do anything" I said. "It ain't like stepping on bugs honey. They look exactly like people" he said. He was absolutely right and so was the doctor assigned to my daughter when he said tremendous advancements were made in genetics.

 

When the economies collapsed and the large conglomerates took over a great deal changed. One thing was the abolishment of cloning laws. Now it was impractical to clone people. Very expensive and then the issue with neural programming. Only the very rich afforded that. Decades later though a new fad had emerged. Miniatures. 95% human DNA mixed with a rodent. What you got were tiny people that looked almost exactly human minus the strange side effect of fast growing hair. A miniature would set someone back a $1000 and they only lived about 7 years. Neural programming gave them personalities and even copies of memories. Years ago a girl at school proudly showed her friends her miniature. A boy that appeared 15 years old. He was tiny. About 5 inches tall. His red eyes and silver hair told us he was mixed with albino rat. I wanted one so bad. Family couldn't afford it.

 

Nowadays miniatures came in all sizes. A foot to as small as an inch. Cheaper to make but not by much. Some shows used them as props. Comic relief such as a man being buried under dirty clothes by giant kids or porn as having then shoved up asses or pussies. It didn't take long before someone tried eating them. One guy stuffed himself with them for viral video hits. In it to win it took it even farther. They issued challenges on different ways to kill or torture them. Each challenge completed got you money and the farther it went to more gruesome it got. Nobody knew what the last one was. Everyone turned it down. "I'm applying Brad" I said. "Go ahead but I seriously doubt they'll pick us" he said. I used my phone to pull the web application up. I put in our ID numbers and pressed apply. The spinner went around. PING!

 

"I...I was selected" I said. Brad immediately stood up and looked at the phone. "Oh my god. Wait. Pam it says you were selected. Only you" he said. He was right. An email popped up to accept the invitation. "Brad?" I asked. "Do it" he said. I accepted. I never killed a living thing before. Not even bugs. As I held my daughter's hand I knew I had to win. A nurse came into the room. She removed her sheets and began rubbing Emily's arms and legs. "Heard you have a problem" the nurse said. She looked at me with tired eyes. "Yeah I do" I said. The nurse began rubbing her feet. "I was selected to play In it to win it" I said. The nurse stopped. "That's great! You could use the money!" she said. "You've seen miniatures right?" I asked. The nurse chuckled. "Oh yes I have" she said.  "So is it true what they say about them having real personalities?" I asked. "I've seen things here and when I was at a vet hospital. Some people get attached enough to seek treatment for them when they're sick. A few years ago a woman and her child brought in a miniature. A boy who looked 14. Around 5 inches. The child was playing too rough and broke his leg. The miniature was hurting badly and the child was just crying"

 

"The mother was obviously pissed. We got to work. Reset the bone using tweezers and carefully wrapped his tiny leg in a cast. When we were finishing the tiny boy stroked the child's finger and told him it was okay. The thing spoke like an older sibling comforting a little brother. Then after I got my nursing degree I came here. Damn I have seen some shit here. I'll never forget I was called into a room where this woman had her naked ass sticking up in the air. Turns out her pet miniature was stuck in it. It was a man that looked in his mid 20's. Around 6 inches. He was stuck up to his chin in her rectum. She couldn't get him out. We gave her a muscle relaxant and carefully pulled him out. We rinsed him off. He was strange. Humping my finger as I cleaned him. I gave him back to her and she refused. Said she wanted a new one anyway. So we ended up keeping him" she said.

 

"Really?" I asked. "Apparently when he was created they left him blank. She raised him as a sex slave. He humped anybody who came close. He became a real problem. Nobody wanted to kill him. He was like a troublesome pet. We began training him. He began talking and his behavior was becoming normal. He realized he didn't have to do a thing to please us. He still likes to be petted and hugged though" she said. "Sounds nice" I said. "It worked out for everyone. Right now he's a comfort pet for kids that are really sick" she said. "So they really are like us" I said. "Absolutely. Now having said that I'll say this. If my family was in trouble I'd do what I gotta do" she said seriously. Talking to her gave me perspective but it didn't help. Made my feelings worse in fact. They were just like us only smaller. "Mom?" Emily said walking up.

 

"Hi honey" I said. "So sleepy" she said yawning. "That's the pain medication" I said. "Where's dad?" she asked. "At work. How bad is it?" I asked stroking her forehead. "Not as bad but I can't feel my toes. Am I gonna be like this forever?" she asked. As I looked into her blue eyes I saw how scared she was. "I don't know" I said. "I wanna go home" she said. Tears escaped her eyes. "I know. Doctors are working on fixing you" I said. She gripped my hand hard. Two of her fingers were slack. No doubt from her illness. I held her hand as I saw her drifting off to sleep again. I kissed her forehead and left. I sat in the car in the parking lot for a few minutes. I beat my fists on the steering wheel sobbing. I asked God why my daughter was genetically unlucky. Then I remembered what the nurse said. "You do what you gotta do".

 

The flight to the studio in Burbank was two days later. "You sure you got everything?" Brad asked. "Yeah. They made sure to let me know to bring a white swimsuit, flip flops, toothbrush and paste, and to make sure I had a bikini wax and pedicure" I said. "Wonder what they have planned?" he asked. "Don't know or care. I'd do anything for Emily. I just wish you could come" I said. "Yeah but they only gave you one ticket and we don't have the money for one ourselves. Call me every night okay? he said. I nodded and shut the door. I boarded the plane and took off. By chance the flight took us over the hospital. It looked so tiny from above but I knew that inside was the biggest part of my heart.

 

The flight from Newark to Los Angeles only took an hour and a half. A man holding a sign with my name met me in baggage. He drove me to the hotel reserved for me. "So you think you'll finish the final challenge?" he asked. "I'm doing it for my sick daughter" I said quietly. "Oh. I see. Best of luck then" he said quietly. I checked into the hotel as the driver helped with my meager baggage. "I'll be here to pick you up at 10 tomorrow morning. Be sure to have what's on the list they sent you" he said before leaving. I called Brad to let him know I arrived. "What's it like there?" he asked. "Sunny and warm. People dress a lot...looser here. Saw a lady at the pool earlier barely wearing anything" I said. "Sounds nice" Brad said. "Brad!" I yelled. "Kidding honey! While you're there you should take a moment to relax" he said. "How can I while our daughter slowly dies?" I asked. "I know how you feel but if you don't relax you're gonna crack. Go relax at that pool you saw. Clear your head even if it's just for a moment" he said. "I do have the swimsuit" I said. "There you go. Relax. Think about all that money you're gonna get. Love you Pammy" he said hanging up. Pammy. He hasn't called me that in years.

 

I took his advice and went to the pool. There weren't many out there. A guy fiddling with his phone, two kids, and a mother. I sat down and layer on the chair. The sun felt so warm on my skin. I flexed my toes enjoying the feeling of the breeze through them. The laughter of the kids playing Marco Polo reminded me of my own child. Relax. You promised Brad you would. I surfed on my phone a bit and just laid back. A half hour ticked by and then a full hour. The sun began to set and the woman took her kids with her. The man was still there. Wait. Is he filming me? I sat up and looked dead at him. He immediately put the phone away. Before I said anything he got up and walked over reason to me.  "Hi. My name is Carl. I was just thinking how your black hair shines in the light" he said. His smile was unnerving. "Thanks but can you leave me alone?" I asked. "Oh you're upset because I took a picture of you. I'm a photographer from out of town. I just see beauty and have to take a photo of it. Maybe you'd like to see my portfolio in my room?" he asked.

 

"I'm married so no" I said. "I meant no harm" he said feinting innocence. "Really? Then if you're on the level you have no problems having me see the pics you took of me" I said tearing the phone from his right hand. He grabbed for it and missed. His camera gallery app was still open and I saw them all. "So if it's my hair you like then why is all the pics of my bare fucking feet?!" I yelled. He blushed. I tossed his phone into the water. If I see you again near me I'll call the security here" I said leaving. The plan to relax was a bust. I went back to my room. I bent down so the retinal scan would unlock the door. Almost nobody uses keys anymore. I was so pissed he perved on me. I knew I was pretty. I'm tall like 6'2 and I keep my hair looking great. Decent figure because I watch what I eat. Physically fit because I jog at home. I know men look at me. That guy though. I felt slightly violated and insulted. I got nice feet but there's more to look at. Why am I stressing over him? Fuck it. Time to order room service and watch TV.

 

I ate a ridiculously expensive burger that I'm not paying for and watched one of my shows. "Real polygamy wives". Cracks me up how they fight every episode of who gets to sleep with their husband. I turn in a little early to get some rest. Tomorrow would be the biggest day of my life. I wake up and got ready for the big day. I was a nervous wreck. I would be seen by millions of people later this week after taping. Not to mention I would be wearing a swimsuit. I really had no idea what the show would be like. I knew I would be killing miniatures but that was it. I didn't watch the show. My husband did. I put on my swimsuit and regular clothes on top and headed to the lobby. I got a text from Brad as I waited for the car to pick me up. "Knock em dead" it said. The studio car pulled up and I saw the driver from yesterday. "Hop in!" he said. We rode down the highway toward the studio and we began making small talk.

 

"So you ready?" he asked. "Ready as I'll ever be" I said. "The trick is to relax. Think about all that money" he said. "You've been around miniatures before?" I asked. He laughed. "Oh yeah. One of the perks is I get to see the group they'll use for the show. It's fun to play with them" he said. "Play?" I asked. He coughed. "Yeah. The girls are fun" he said blushing. "You know what I'll have to do?" I asked. "You've never seen the show before?" I asked. I shook my head. "Oh. Well the first challenge is geared to be the easiest. Don't worry about that. Now as it progresses it get harder...and more revealing" he said. "Revealing?" I asked. "Uh yeah. They'll have you naked at the end if you get that far" he said. "Naked!" I said. "Just pretend it's no big deal. It is a good amount of money so they want a show. Just go with the flow okay?" he said. I sat back in my seat shocked that strangers would see all of me. We pulled up and assistants rushed me to the studio.  They inspected me from head to my toes. A man in his late 30's came to me.

 

"Morning Mrs. Grimsby! Are you ready for the show?" he asked. I nodded. "Excellent! We'll tape the show in segments today. If you get to the end it should be only a few hours. Now can you change into your swimsuit?" he said. "Have it underneath" I said. He smiled as I took of my shirt and shorts. "Great now I need you to sign an anti-disclosure form" he said. I read it. I saw that it said I couldn't talk about the final challenge. Standard warning for other things. No heart issues. Aversions to blood. "I'll take that. Well begin the show in 15 minutes okay?" he said taking the form from me and leaving. I was led to the studio room where everything was. A man passed me carrying a box labeled "first challenge". I saw audience members begin to enter and sit in the seats in front of the stage. "Stand here until he calls for you. Good luck!" an intern girl said. My heart was beating so fast! My stomach was in knots.

 

"And 5...4...3...2...1 action!" the camera operator yelled. "Evening everybody and welcome back to IN IT TO WIN IT!" the audience all said at the end. "I'm your host David Haskill and today we have a mother from Newark New Jersey! Say hi to her!" he said pointing to me. The intern shoved me. I stumbled out and walked to him. "Hi Pamela! So tell us about yourself" he said. "I...I'm a wife and mother. I'm 34 years old and I work as a caterer for weddings and Bar Mitzvahs" I stammered. The audience clapped. "And have you seen our show before?" he asked. "No. My husband watches though" I said. "We have a newcomer folks! So Pamela what we do here is challenge our contestants to kill miniatures. What you have to do is what the challenge is really about. Each round had a challenge more intense than the last one. Completing a challenge gets your money. If you make it to the last challenge you get to play for the grand prize of $75,000. You ready to begin?!" he yelled. "S...sure David!" I yelled trying to play along.

 

"Alright! Then let's start the first challenge. Please hold this card and don't read it aloud" he said. I read the card he gave me. "Humiliate and kill him between 2 to 5 minutes" it said. I was confused. A man ran out with the box from earlier and he opened it. He shook it and a miniature rolled out. The cameras with large mikes went to floor level. One camera looked dead at me. The miniature was naked and it looked up at me. I stared at it and was utterly shocked. It can't be. "Oh my god! It's you!" he said. He recognized me! It was him! The man from yesterday! The one from the pool! Now I understood what the card meant. How did they know?! I glanced at the host who had a "get on with it look". Here I go.

 

"Well well. Look who we have here. Hi little man. Remember me? I remember you. You taking those pictures of me and then hitting on me. I see your body matches your worthlessness as a person now. "Please! Don't kill me!" he begged. "Don't kill you?" I asked sliding my foot out of my flip flop. "Lick my feet and I won't" I said. He hesitated. "You liked looking at my feet earlier. What's the matter? Afraid of the big bad giantess now? Come on. Lick my giant sexy feet" I said spreading my toes. Inside I was embarrassed as fuck but a part of me did enjoy this. I hovered my sole over him. "No! I'll do it!" he chirped. His tiny 3 inch body crawled up to my sole and began licking it. I smiled and took time to enjoy his puny tongue lapping away. There was a timer above the audience. 2 minutes had passed. The tiny man licked between my toes hoping that the better he was the more inclined I was to let him live. A tingle went up my foot and up my leg. I blushed as I felt more aroused. "Good. Now make sure you polish my toenail with your spit" I said. 3 minutes had passed now as he buffed my French nailed toes. He was doing a good job really. "N...now fuck the space between my toes" I said. He began humping his minuscule dick between my toes. Amazingly he came. I felt stickiness between my toes. 4 minutes and 15 seconds. Time to wrap it up. He looked exhausted. With just a tiny shove of my big toe he laid back on the floor. "That was nice but I'm going to kill you anyway" I said.

 

"No! You promised!" he cried out. I slowly lowered my bare sole onto his body. I felt his tiny hands pressing against it. Desperate not to die he used all his strength. "Noooo...mumph!" he cried until my sole covered his mouth and face. I began to press my weight into his body. First nothing happened and then a series of cracks. His bones sounded like breaking matchsticks, his screams actually tickled my sole. I let out a giggle not acted for the show. Then his body just popped like a large ketchup packet. His blood squirted between my toes and out from the side of my sole. I twisted my foot a few times and heard the squelching of entrails and meat. I laughed. "She did it folks! The first challenge is done! Congratulations Pamela! You just won $5000!" he host yelled. "Y...yea!" I yelled. "When we come back we will see if Pamela will continue to the next challenge. Stay tuned!" the host yelled waving. The audience cheered for me. Cheered for the death they saw. "And cut!" the camera man said. "You were great! A natural! How you twisted your foot was fantastic!" the host said before walking off to touch up his makeup.  I still felt the warm blood underneath my foot. Now that the cameras were off I felt slightly sick.

 

"Come here!" the intern said. I trotted off. "You did great" she said pointing to a foot bath ready for me. I stuck my foot into it and the water turned red immediately. I wriggled my toes to get his viscera off. "That...that was weird for me" I said. "Well you're five grand richer. Fuck that miniature" she said. "About that..." I said before I saw someone familiar. "You!" I said running half barefoot toward him. It was that guy again! Human sized! "Why the fuck are you here?! Why the fuck was that thing you?!" I yelled. "Calm down! There's an explanation. Mr. Keys here is one of the studio's actors. He was set up so you would be between able to do the first challenge" the intern said. "You're telling me yesterday was an act so I could kill the miniature version easier?!" I yelled. "Yeah. Sorry about yesterday. I'm really not that kind of guy. I wouldn't hit on a married woman" he said. "So the thing about my feet was because that was the most likely way I'd kill him" I said. He blushed. "Well truth be told you do have pretty feet. I planned to erase the pictures later if the phone wasn't destroyed if that makes you feel better. If I may ask. What do you intend to do with the money?" he asked.

 

"My daughter is sick and she needs the money" I said. He sighed. "Best of luck ma'am" he said walking off. "Back on in two minutes!" a voice shouted. "Let's get you back to the stage" the intern said. I was excited I had won some money.  It was kinda easy when I got into it and I even enjoyed it. "What should I expect for the second round?" I asked. "Usually there are multiple miniatures involved but it's random. I can say this though. The miniatures won't be anyone you know. Mr. Keys was a warmup. Just be natural. Go with the flow" she said. The host gestured for me to come onto the stage. "You ready?" he asked. I nodded. "Back in 5...4...3...2...1...back" the cameraman said. "Welcome back to In it to win it! Before the commercial Pamela Grimsby successfully crushed a miniature to death to win the first challenge. Mrs. Grimsby how did that feel?" he asked grinning. "It was so weird! I felt his tiny body fight till the end. His tiny bones breaking under my bare foot. Then he just went pop! I felt his blood between my toes!" I said giving off a cheap grin. One camera focused on my feet. I wriggled my toes for it.

 

"Sounds like you liked it then" he said. I blushed and nodded. "Inst she great folks?" he asked the audience. The audience clapped. "Now for the second challenge!" he said looking at a card. He handed it to me. It said "eat them in a way that would please the audience. Warning. Failure to please the audience will cause you to fail the challenge. Time limit is 7 minutes" it said. Oh god. I have to eat one? That's like cannibalism! I took a breath and nodded. "Great! And here we go!" he said. Instead of a box this time a remote controlled car about a foot long drove across the floor. Inside it I saw three miniatures. Each one about 3 inches tall. I grabbed the car from the floor and sat down. The camera focused on me tightly. "It seems somehow this car shrunk. There are people inside! Come on out of there" I said. I shook the car and the miniatures fell out. My legs encircled them. They were definitely scared. A man in his mid 30's, a woman of same age, and a girl about 15. The mom and daughter looked the same. Probably because they were genetically related. "Please don't hurt my family!" the man said. That's cruel.

 

When a miniature is created their brains are uploaded with a personality. In some cases one from a real person. I knew what they did here. Somewhere out there was this family normal sized. It must've cost a nice chunk of change to do this. "If you do what I want then I won't. Now take off those silly clothes. I want to see your cute naked bodies" I said. The daughter sobbed as she got naked. The man and wife scared of me took off their clothes. Little tiny shoes and shorts. Underwear and bras. They were naked now. I blushed seeing them. After all I only saw three people in my life naked. Me of course, my husband, and my daughter when she was little. It was voyeuristic and exciting. "Now I want you two to have sex" I said pointing to the husband and wife. "Please! Anything but that!" the woman cried. I immediately snatched the daughter up and crammed her into my mouth. "NO!" the man yelled. "We'll do it! Just don't eat her!" the woman cried. The girl was struggling as hard as she could. Her tiny feet kicked my inner cheek. God! I could taste her! Sweet and meaty like cured ham! My mouth instinctively watered. "Look! We're having sex! Please spit her out!" the woman cried. I looked at the time. One minute 45 seconds passed. Enough time so I spit her out.

 

I heard a hushed aww of disappointment from the audience. The daughter coughed out my saliva which coated her body. Her blond hair matted her back. With the audience disappointed I had to step it up. The husband was fucking his wife from behind. The daughter sat nearby scared shitless. "Beg me to eat you. Yeah you heard right. If you don't I'll eat all of you! If you do a good job of it you all live" I said. They all looked at one another. "Eat me." the woman said. "No! Eat me!" The husband cried out. "Eat me" the daughter muttered. "You two better step it up and I fucking mean it" I said licking my lips. "Eat me! Please eat me!" the woman cried. The daughter however got wild. No doubt more desperate to stay alive after coming so close to being eaten earlier. "Eat me! Fucking eat me!" she cried out. Hearing there tiny people begging to be my food did something to me. My nipples got rock hard. I slid my hands into my swim top and pulled them up. I began pinching them. "Oh god. Say it more" I growled. The couple fucking screamed for me to eat them. The daughter was screaming so hard her voice cracked. The husband cried out as he squirted his tiny load into his bred fuckmate.

 

The woman gasped as she was filled up. 5 minutes had passed. The girl was still crying out to be eaten. I snatched her up and tossed her into my mouth.  I swallowed her with my lips partly opened. I faintly heard her cry out as she slid down my throat. I felt her land in my stomach and it was like butterflies. I felt her beating my stomach walls. "NOOOO!" the woman screamed. "You fucking bitch! We did what you asked!" the man yelled. "But she looked so yummy!" I said like a child. The audience laughed. "My little girl..." the woman said crying. “If it's any consolation she was delicious" I said. I was hitting close to time. I reached down for her and her husband went to try to stop me. With barely a flick I sent him sprawling to the floor. I picked the woman up. She just quietly sobbed as her bare feet passed my lips. I dropped her in. She didn't fight or scream. I swallowed her. When she landed in my stomach the fighting I felt earlier immediately stopped. They were probably comforting each other. "Hey wake up" I said poking him. He barely moved his head. "You want to join them don't you?" I asked.

 

"Fucking do it. Eat me you fucking cunt" he hissed. I picked him up and put him in my mouth. I was surprised to feel him just slide himself down my throat. Barely and swallowing was needed. I belched a little. "Delicious. I want another tasty family to have fun with" I sat patting my bare tummy. "Done! Now audience what do you think?! Did she pass?!" the host yelled. A loud applause erupted. The host ran to the audience with his mike. "What did you think?" he asked an older woman who looked to be in her early 70's. "It was so sudden when she ate that young girl! Makes me want to eat one of mine when I get home" he said. Woman looked to be someone's grandma and was thinking about eating tiny people. "And what about you sir?" he asked a middle aged man. "It was great to have them beg to be eaten! That really sold me!" he said. "And there you have it folks! She passed the second challenge!" he said. And alarm went off that scared the shit out of me.  "You know what that is folks! That's means bonus round! For this round every kill is worth $100. The time limit is 1 minute. You ready Pamela?" he asked. "Y...yeah" I said. No card was given to me. That meant I could kill them any way I wanted.

 

A man rushed out with a box and began dumping it on the floor in front of me. I was utterly shocked to see a better part of a hundred very tiny miniatures fall out. Each one no bigger than an inch. Some so tiny I had to squint to see them. No doubt the smaller ones were probably younger ones. They were disoriented from the tumble and weren't moving much. The man dashed off the stage. "And...begin!" the host yelled.  The clock started and as soon as it did they looked up at the giantess above them. They began to scatter for their lives. I raised my foot over a few and slammed it down. Tiny pops and squelches I heard. I began stomping them leaving bloody footprints on the floor. They were making distance and I saw a few getting too far. Amazing they covered so much distance so fast. I dropped onto my knees and began grabbing handfuls of them. I jammed them into my mouth and swallowed them whole. There was no time to chew. Over and over I ate them. My stomach felt so bloated. I must've looked crazy. I heard the audience counting down. I saw a group and dropped down on them with my stomach. I felt their bodies pop on my bare skin. I rolled around crushing more. I raised my butt up as the audience counted.

 

"5...4...3...2...1 *crunch*". I slammed my butt down and killed a few more. "Time! Wow. Looks like you got quite a few. Oh there's two there still alive" he said pointing near my foot. He reached down and grabbed them. I saw briefly that they were young. 12 or 13 maybe. He scrutinized them between his fingers. The host nonchalantly popped them into his mouth and swallowed. "Take a moment to breathe. You really got into it. Look at your swimsuit" he said. I hadn't noticed but on my once pristine white swimsuit were splotches of red. Looked like I had been in a paintball match and lost. My top was smeared red and even had a body or two still stuck to it. I felt my ass and could tell by the wetness and stickiness that I had killed more than just a few that way. "When we come back we'll see how many she got plus if she can do the third challenge! Stay tuned!" he said. The audience cheered loudly. "And...cut!" the cameraman yelled.

 

"You are one of the best we've ever had on the show! Keep it up! Our intern will help you clean up a bit" he said. I walked off the stage. "God I feel like I'm going to be sick" I said. My stomach churned over and over. Dozens of still alive miniature people inside were trying not to be digested. "Here. This will help" the intern girl said. She handed me a drink. I drank it and tasted bitter grittiness. I frowned. "It's club soda with antacid in it. It'll calm your stomach. I got to say I'm impressed. You took them to the cleaners there" she said. "God I can still feel them on my skin" I said. She gave me a wet sponge. "What I wouldn't give to be you right now. I could pay off my student loans" she said. "What are you studying?" I asked. "Mass communications. I'm in my junior in college" she said. "What's it like to eat them? I've always wondered that" she asked. "Incredible and scary. They wriggle inside you and you know you ate someone with a life and memories. Even if they're fake. Truth be told I like it and hate it at the same time" I said. It was true. I felt sick but when I ate the ones earlier I felt powerful and...in control.  Something I'd been missing in my life. Now I hoped I would do it again. I felt ready for the next challenge. Yeah. Bring it! "You're a nice person so I'll give you a warning about the next challenge. Prepare to be naked for it" she said. "Alright...wait...what? Naked?!" I yelled. "One minute!" a cameraman yelled.

 

"What's the problem? You already showed millions (or will show since it hasn't been aired yet) your tits!" she said. "That isn't the same! It's my fucking vagina! Now I see why they asked me to wax. Isn't this too risqué?" I said. The host was flagging me to come over. “Yeah that's why the show is rated +3. Ages 3 and under need parent permission to watch. I get you're...conscientious. Just think about why you're doing it" she said. I slowly nodded as I walked onto the stage. "In 5...4...3...1...action!" the cameramen shouted. "And welcome back! Shortly before we went to break Pamela here finished not just the second challenge but the bonus one too! Now we dumped 100 miniatures on stage and she had to kill as many as she could for $100 each within one minute. Now let's see how she did. We got a new record ladies and gentlemen! 61! That's right 61 killed! That's means Pamela here won $6200! Let's give her a round of applause!" he yelled. The audience clapped and cheered loudly. "Now for the third challenge. As you all know this one usually has our contestant strip naked. Now I don't want anyone masturbating up there!" the host said. The audience laughed.

 

"Now Pamela are you ready?" he asked. He handed me a card. "Rape them. Time limit for orgasming is 5 minutes" it said. Oh shit. "Yeah...yeah" I stuttered. "Great!" the host yelled. A man brought out a box and dumped it. Out came two males. Bigger than usual. A man who seemed to be about in his early 30's. Roughly 4 1/2 inches tall. There was younger one near him hugging him. About 14 maybe. Smaller at around 3 1/2 inches. Both with distinctive dark grey hair. They had to be related. "Dad..." I heard the younger one mutter. Shit. Same breeding stock. They were related for sure. If this wasn't hard enough. I sat down in front of them. "And begin!" he said. I stared for a few seconds. They were terrified of the giant human woman in front of them. I took a breath and began taking off my swimsuit. My top was easy. I did it once already. My bottom though took longer. Every inch I exposed was nearly sent me in a panic. I rolled them off and I heard some men in the audience take deep breaths. They and anyone else could see my pussy.

 

The two on the floor saw it and began shaking. Fuck it. I need to get through this. I grabbed them both. "Dad!" the boy screamed. "Julian! Please don't hurt him!" The small man cried out. "I won't if you pleasure me. Fuck me and do it good" I said. The words coming out my mouth were like a script. No life in them. I sat the man down. He cautiously walked to my cunt. He put his hands on the sides and began to slowly hump me. I thought that this wouldn't do a thing for me. That it would be hard to cum. I was wrong. Seeing this tiny man pleasure me for his son's life actually turned me on. I could feel his tiny cock in me. "Oh shit! I didn't think it'd be like this! Faster!" I growled. He sped up. "Rub my nipples you tiny shit!" I said dropping the boy onto my right breast. The feeling was incredible! They were actually pleasuring me! I had forgotten about the cameras. Forgot about why I had to do this! I wanted to fucking cum!

 

The boy furiously rubbed my erect nubs. I placed my hand over him and began to kneed his worthless body into them. His tiny legs and feet kicked the air in panic. His screams and body heat danced on my palm. The father grunted as he came. "More!" I screamed. I grabbed him and began to jerk him in and out of me headfirst. His screams were turning into gasps for air as he went into me up to his fucking waist. I snatched the boy off my tit and jammed his tiny dick into my mouth. I began sucking him off. "Ahhhh! Stop...please...stop...it hurts" the boy cried. I jammed his daddy deep into me. Only his kicking feet exposed to air. His struggles tingled so good! I held the boy with my finger hard to my lips. My other hand began to play with his cute tiny ass. Squeezing and poking it. The teen just sobbed and held my nose. I stuck a fingernail between his asscrack and gently poked the delicate flesh. "Dad! Help me! AHHHGH!" the teen boy cried out. Tiny spurts of cum landed on my tongue. Maybe it was his age or pedigree but it was tastier than the others. More sweet and salty. I sucked harder and harder for more. "Please let me go. I'll do anything" the boy whimpered. I ignored him. He came again. Faster this time. "Daddy..." He whimpered. I looked down at daddy and saw his feet jerk quickly. Weird spasms I felt in my pussy. Then nothing. His tiny feet went limp. He died pleasing me. With that thought I came.

 

"FUUUCK!" I screamed. I came harder than I ever came before. It took me a few seconds to come around. "Shit! Did I make it?!" I yelled out. "What do you think audience?" the host asked. People cheered so loudly it hurt my ears. I looked at the clock. 3 minutes 57 seconds. Felt a lot longer. "Congratulations Pamela! You just won $50,000! Are you ready for the final challenge?" he asked. "I hope so" I said standing up. "We hope so too don't we folks?!" he yelled. The audience was going nuts. "When we come back we will see if Mrs. Grimsby will accept and successfully complete the final challenge! Don't go anywhere!" he said. "And cut!" the cameraman said.  "Incredible Mrs. Grimsby! And I must say your husband is a lucky guy" he said checking me out.  I remembered then I was naked.  "Uh thanks...excuse me" I said walking off stage clothes in hand. I put my swimsuit back on. "Um...ma'am" the intern said. I and put my bottom on so fast I had forgot about the man who was wedged lifeless inside me. I reached in and grabbed his ankles. A slurping sound and a hot tingle came from my cunt as it released him.

 

His face was frozen in death. Terror and fear. He only agreed to please me if I spared his son. The one shuddering and sobbing in my left hand. That nurse was right. They are like us. Willing to do anything for loved ones. "I'll take him off your hands. That one too" she said. I handed her the corpse and the boy. The intern looked at the boy who whimpered at the staring nerdy giantess. “What will you do with that one" I asked. "Don't know. They're only effective as a pair. Without his daddy he's kinda useless. Probably will go into the breeding pool" she said. She spread his legs with her fingers to inspect his genitals. "No please..." the boy said. ”Yeah. Still useable" she said. She flagged over what I now assumed was the handler for them. He placed the boy in a box. The man however was callously thrown into a garbage receptacle. I felt myself getting less emotional concerning them. They lived and died on a whim. They had feelings like we did but like a stranger on the street you didn't give a shit about them. I felt silly worrying about them. If I won there would be some money left over. Maybe I can talk Brad into buying a few. Breed them. A litter of cute slaves.   

 

Slaves? Did I just think that? I need to get this over with. These things are making me feel terrible things. At the same time I want to abuse more. "You alright?  Looked like you were a million miles away" the girl said. "Between us girls. Would you have them...do things to you?" I asked. "Hell yeah. Look at me. I wear glasses even though they got treatments now. Frumpy hair. Acne. Boys aren't beating down my door to date me. If I had a miniature I'd train him to rub and lick my feet after a long day in class. Fuck me on command. Scream to be used as a living dildo" she said. Her eyes looked excited. She really fantasized about it. "But they have feelings. Memories" I said. "So what? I don't want a robot or zombie. I want one that can feel fear, ecstasy, and devotion. Those memories they have are fake. As much as I want to rape a miniature I'd take real dick any day. They’re fake people. Mass produced and bred like livestock" she said. She had a point. Whatever they thought it was mostly implanted in them except for really related ones.

 

"It felt good to have one up in there didn't it?" she asked. I blushed. "Remember that. They are toys, food, and pets. Not human. We are literally gods to them. When you worry about it later what's sounds better. Pamela or Goddess Pamela?" she asked smiling. It did sound appealing to be called a goddess. Fuck it. This girl was right. They're fake creatures that looked human. Why should I give two shits about them? "You're right. Totally. By the way while we’re still talking just between us. What is the final challenge?" I asked. "Not a damn clue. Nobody knows except the producers and host and of course those contestants that turned it down" she replied. I remembered the face of that man on TV a few days ago. He looked horrified. What could it be? "Coming back in one minute!" the cameraman yelled. "Good luck and hang in there" the intern girl said. "Thanks" I said.

 

I walked back onto the stage and stood next to the host. "I really hope you accept the challenge. You're a hit" he said. "And 5...4...3...2...1...action!" the cameraman yelled. "And we're back! Pamela here has successfully completed the third challenge didn't she folks?!" he yelled. Thunderous applause filled the studio. "You think you're ready Mrs. Grimsby?" he asked. "I hope so!" I said. I really did hope so. "Alright" he said. A man walked on stage carrying a box. He sat it on a podium in front of us. He didn't dump it. He left it closed. What would they have me do? Jam one up my ass? Break one in two like a twig? No. Too easy compared to the other challenges. Something that would horrify a grown man. He handed me a card. "Eat her in under a minute" it said. That's it? I had already eaten a bunch. So it's a speed eating challenge? "You're allowed to open the box before accepting. Just don't tell the audience what you see" the host said. What did he mean by that? Won't they see anyway? I had this in the bag. I smiled at my confidence. That money was as good as mine! I opened the box. "What...the...fuck?" I whispered.

 

Inside was the real challenge. What made it the most terrible of them all. It made so much sense now why that man was aghast at it. Inside was a miniature of a 13 year old girl. Not a random one. A perfect copy of my daughter. Emily. The sickening truth came to focus. It wasn't luck I was selected. They knew the circumstances behind my daughter's illness and took advantage of it. They used her DNA to make a 3 inch version of her. They even went so far as to use copied tiny versions of her clothes. If they went this far did they...

 

"Mom?" the girl asked. Oh god! She knows who I am! She has her memories! "So you accept?" the host asked. I glared at him. He slightly cringed. Could I do this? Eat a girl who truly believed I was her mom and she was my daughter? If I refused I would condemn my real daughter to a slow suffering death. A single tear rolled down my cheek. "Yes" I said. "She said yes folks! Now can she actually do it?!" he yelled. The audience cheered me on. "Mom! What's happening?! Why is everything so big!" she cried out. I gently picked her up. The timer had started. So cute and perfect. I even saw her mole on her right cheek. My hand shook. "Mom please say something! I'm scared!" the girl cried out. I took ahold oh her ankle and pulled of her tiny shoe. My fingernail pulled off her sock. The other one was gone within seconds too. Her tiny bare feet looked so cute. I grasped her left foot and looked at it. Emily was born with webbed toes on her second and third toe. I brought her foot near my eye. Her tiny toes curled but I saw that it was the same. Never had I seen such a perfect reproduction. 45 seconds. I began pulling off her clothes. Jeans. Tee shirt. Then her bra and panties. Emily (or her copy) sobbed and whimpered. "Stop! You're hurting me! Mom please stop!" she cried out.

 

Every cry she made tore at my soul. "I want dad" she sobbed. Hearing that I broke out crying. The girl whimpered and looked at me. I stroked her tiny head of hair. "Mommy would do anything for you. Anything" I said.  I opened my mouth. "NO! DON'T EAT ME! MOMMY DON'T EAT ME!" she shrieked. I placed her in my mouth headfirst and began to suck her in. Her screams rattled my molars. Her tiny legs kicked the air. My lips were to her waist. Then her tiny butt passed my lips. Those kicking legs held in place as I slurped them in. Only her bare soles were visible. Then all of her was in my mouth. The taste was indescribable. Different from the others. Sweetness and tender. As if she was a marshmallow made of meat. My mouth watered to the point her screams became coughs and gurgles. Yes. I could still make them out. Her frantic screams now to swallow. Not to eat her. She wasn't my daughter but there was no denying that the flesh I tasted carried my genetics. Even if diluted by a rodent it was more than enough for me. 10 seconds. Now or never.

 

I gulped. I immediately gagged. She was caught in my throat. Emily was always a fighter like her dad. Had no problems beating a girl's or even a boy's ass if he disrespected her. Never gave up on anything. The audience is counting down. I take a hard swallow. I can actual feel her body bend as she is pulled down my throat. The host looks at the bulge in my throat closely as it passes down and disappears past my collarbone. I gasp for air and feel in inside me. "SHE DID IT! She won the challenge! Folks the big secret was that miniature was her daughter!" the host yelled. The audience gasped and cheered. They applauded me for eating someone who was a perfect copy of the most important person of my life. Fuck you all.

 

"Congratulations for winning $75,000!" the host screamed. Confetti fell from the ceiling. Balloons drifted down. I could feel her in there fighting to live. What was going through her mind? Heartbreak and betrayal. Fear. Wondering why her mommy ate her. My body slightly shook as I realized I condemned a person who loved me so much to a slow death of acidic burns. No doubt surrounded by the countless bones and half-digested bodies of the people from the second challenge. I condemned her to hell. How could I ever look at Emily again? "What do you plan to do with your winnings?!" the host asked. "Help my family" I said quietly. "Sounds great! Well that's all the time we have tonight folks! Before we go remember...you have to be...In It to Win It!" he said with the audience chiming in. "And cut!" the cameraman yelled. "Congratulations! You're the first to actually to go through with it" the host said. I looked at him coldly. "You knew. You all knew what would happen if I refused. You knew I had no choice but to do it" I hissed.

 

He sighed. "Yeah we knew. Frankly the higher ups saw nobody taking the dare so we had to find someone that was sure to take it. They pulled up your file when you applied and saw your problem. We just needed a parent who would have to do it. Nothing personal" he said. I raised my fist to beat his face in. "Nothing personal?! That was an exact copy of my daughter! Her smell. Her personality. Exactly the fucking same right down to her webbed toes! And you had me fucking eat her knowing I couldn't refuse!" I yelled. "She's just a miniature! She's isn't your daughter! She's a thing!" he yelled. I yanked a hair off his head. "Ow!" he yelled. "See this. I'm taking what's left of my fucking winnings and using it to make a miniature of you. When I get him I'm going to have lots of fun. Maybe I'll make copies of your fucking family like you did for those poor fucks in those other challenges. Breed the fuck out of them" I said. "Jokes on you lady. I'm a single parent. Only my son. No daughters" he said. "Then I hope your copies don't mind anal" I said. I left him there speechless.

 

I was led to accounting where I gave my account information. "All done. Congratulations" the woman at the desk said. "Thanks. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to see if I can get an early flight out of this fucking town" I said. I was taken back to my hotel where I packed. I booked a flight for the evening. I texted Brad. "You won! Alright! Emily. She's going to be okay! How are you?" Brad asked concerned. "Tired. I'm flying back tonight. Be ready to pick me up" I said. "Pammy. You don't sound okay. Was the last challenge…?" he asked. "...I rather not talk about it" I said. "That bad. Okay. I won't ask till you're ready. Text me the flight info. Pammy. I love you" he said. I hung up the phone and sobbed. What would he think of me? The show would eventually air. No way could I hide this. I flew back that evening. Brad picked me up and tried small talk. He gave up when he saw I wasn’t in a talkative mood. The next day they began treating Emily. I sat at home with Brad. He was worried. I wasn't really eating. Could barely look at meat. Barely talked.

 

He sat next to me and held me close. "Baby please tell me what's wrong. You have me so worried" he said looking into my eyes. "I did something so terrible I don't know how to forgive myself" I said. "Honey they're not..." he said before I stopped him. “They’re real. Very real" I said serious. "Then what can I do?" he asked. "Just forgive me" I said. "How can I be angry and the woman who saved our baby girl?" he asked. Brad helped me through the next few days. Talking about old times. Funny stories. Anything to get me to laugh. He even went so far as to make smiley pancakes. Emily was responding to treatments very well. She could move her toes again. Lift her arm all the way up. She even stood up and walked a few feet. Seeing her do so well made me feel a lot better. Me and Brad paid her a visit in her room Saturday night. She was scheduled to be released in two days. "Wish they could've fixed my webbed toes" Emily said. "It's not so bad. You can swim faster with them" I said grabbing her cute toes and tickling them. Part of me remembered the webbed toes of her miniature copy. I shook it out of my mind.

 

"In it to win it was on! Dad said you were on it!" Emily said. I immediately tensed up. Brad saw it. "Honey change the channel" he said. Emily looked disappointed. "It's alright. You...deserve to know" I said. I held his hand tight. He felt me shaking. It got quiet outside. No doubt others were watching. We all sat there watching the taped show. None of us said not one word. Then came the end. I closed my eyes and waited. I heard the host say goodbye and opened my eyes knowing the show was over. Brad stared in disbelief. Then his eyes narrowed. Oh no. "...I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" I cried. "I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at them. Pammy I'm so sorry you had to suffer like that" he said. "So you don't hate me?" I asked. He hugged me tight. "No" he said softly. I glanced at Emily. She stared at the TV. She turned to look at me. She broke down crying. "She hates me" I said softly. Emily nearly tore out her IV's leaping out of bed. "Mommy!" she cried out. It was like a great weight lifted off my body. "You're not afraid or mad at me?" I asked. "Thank you mom. Thank you" she just said. We hugged each other for some time before we calmed down. Emily asked for some water so I stepped out of the room. All eyes were on me. I could see mix of disbelief, condemnation, and disgust. "What was I supposed to do?! I needed the money! My daughter was dying!" I screamed. "Fucking hypocrites! I heard your cheering on as I jammed them in my fucking cunt! Now you find it disgusting?!" I yelled. Brad came out of the room.

 

"It was your daughter and you did it so easily. You didn't even really hesitate" someone in the back said. "Fuck you buddy! She's feels terrible as it is! You have no inkling of what she had to deal with!" Brad yelled. "It's easy to condemn when it isn't your kid dying. Instead of judging her why not pity her? Better yet don't fucking watch the show" a familiar voice said. It was the nurse from last week. "I saw it all. I'm sorry for what they put you through. That was just cruel" she said. "Thanks" I said. "Honey I'm not gonna judge. I would've done the same thing. I gave you some advice before so let me give you some more. This show here will end eventually. Some new thing with mote violence and shock will take its place and people will forget about you 15 minutes of fame. But that girl in there won't forget that her mother did what she had to do to save her. That there is what you need to remember not this" she said pointing to a highlight reel on the news feed now airing.

 

Her words helped me that night. Me and brad. Emily eventually got better. Healthy enough to join the cheerleading squad. I never did follow through with the threat of using that guys copies for sick pleasures. What I did though was buy us a miniature. A boy near Emily's age. Cute. Very playful and loved to be touched. We loved him like he was a son. For Emily though he was much more but that's her story...

 

 

When people say how parents sacrifice for their kids they immediately think of time or money. We rarely think about the emotional cost. But that there is the problem. Not that we don't think about it. It's how we call it a "cost". If we're lucky enough we can live long enough to see it wasn't a cost but more like an investment. An investment many parents have no problems making. This has been an episode of The Size Zone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

In the next episode we will meet a woman who has a unusual family. See what happens when her father asks her to find her brother. A brother with the fate of the world in his hands. Stay tuned for the next episode " Convince me"