- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

and now the conclusion

I tried growing but I found that when I did the grip remained the same. I was crushing myself trying. "I sprinkled a little bit of myself on the floor to see if anyone tried coming in here without me knowing. The theory was you were invisible. I see that wasn't the case. Who are you?" he asked. "Someone that's gonna kill you!" I yelled. He pulled my hood back. "Kill me? Nothing can kill me cutie. I was once hit with an RPG. Now let’s see more of you" he said. A sliver of obsidian grew out of his fingertip. He pulled it out. With barely any effort it cut my jacket and shirt right down the middle. He tore it off my body. He flicked my tits painfully. "Nice. I'll use your top as proof. I really wish I could keep you but I'm being paid a cool million to get rid of you. Goodbye" he said. He lowered me into his mouth. It was terrifying. Everything was rock except it was wet. Some part of him was still humanlike.

 

A vibration came from his mouth. Bastard was getting off tasting me! My chest hurt as I was rubbed along his tongue. I cried out in pain as my nipples ran over his taste buds that were like sandpaper. Then the floor titled back and I fell down his throat. I landed in a hot liquid.  "Oh god! Oh god!" I yelled. I beat my fists on the walls. "Ow!" I yelled. The walls were strangely spongy but still rocky deeper in. They were hot to the touch. Something bumped into my leg. I felt it. A tiny pebble. "He eats rocks! That's how he replenishes his obsidian! Fat lot of good that does me knowing. I'm going to be digested. Every bit of calcium from my bones and iron from my blood is going to become part of him. Theo. He'll never know what happened to me...

 

I resigned myself to my death. I sat down. The liquid was beginning to sting. I brought my hands to my face and began sobbing. Wait...what's in my right hand? The splinter. That won't do any good. Unless I try poking him till he puked. I dashed to the stomach wall and began poking it. Nothing. I clawed at it not caring if it burned me. I felt a crevice under the spongy wall. I jammed the splinter into it and it got stuck. That would've been the end of it except I tried one last desperate thing. I concentrated hard as I held that splinter. I began growing it. Once shortly after I got my powers I tried growing myself from normal size. I found out I could but there was a limit. After 7 ft. extreme pain shot through my back and legs. Apparently the human body can't deal with that size unless you grow into it naturally. Even then there are issues. This splinter though doesn't have bones or muscles, or even a spine. Please god let this work. The splinter grew. A low grown came from the wood then a tiny crack. More cracks. Louder cracks. It was working. "Whoa!" I yelled as the world tilted on its side and shook violently.

 

A loud violent pop came from the cracks and...light! I saw light! I crawled out of the hole and flounder myself on the floor. Obsidian was gripping his stomach just over the hole. "What the fuck" he groaned. I wasted no time growing. He tried standing up and I kicked him in that hole. More cracks and he stayed down. He waved his hand and splinters of obsidian flew out. I ducked my head to the side and felt one cut my cheek. The warm blood seeped out of the cut. I touched his body and shrank it to three inches. "How did you break me!" he yelled. "I found a flaw in your stomach and used a piece of wood to make it bigger. Like chipping a diamond. Strongest shit in the world but when a jeweler find that flaw he can cut it" I said raising my foot and placing it directly on his chest. "Nicely done. I see why the others died. Just so you know...it was just business" he said. "I know" I said applying pressure on him. I felt the cracks spread all through his body and then *CRUNCH*. I raised my foot.

 

The feared hitman was literally fractured into 10 different pieces. He reminded me of a ceramic figurine broken on the floor. I carefully scooped him up and put him in a sandwich bag. I felt a breeze and realized I was still topless. I looked for his clothes and found a shirt too big. A nice Armani shirt and put it on. I looked around to make sure no evidence was around. I saw my tiny footprints and I swept my shoe over them. I found my torn tip and picked it up. I checked to make sure I didn't bleed on the floor. My paranoia kept me looking for evidence for almost an hour. I didn't see any. I made my escape and got on the bus. I got off a block from the Coldstone Estate. On paper they were a family that ran an international shipping firm.  In reality they brought in heroin, coke, sex slaves, and guns, along with the normal stuff like furniture, cars, and artwork. I wrote on a post it note and put it on the sandwich bag. It said "out of business". I grew the bag to make sure his remains were normal sized. I left him on their curb like garbage.

 

An hour later I sat at home nursing the cuts and bruises I had. Fortunately most of them could be hidden by clothes. Within a few day word got out what happened to big bad Obsidian. Coldstone announced he was moving his business out of Beacon City. Good. I never felt more assured I was doing the right thing. As the wells the weeks ticked by public support for the vigilante grew. Cops couldn’t get any leads. Nobody wanted to help them. A poll on TV showed 72% of the public supported me. Crime plummeted. With the biggest fish gone through the little fish tried other means to make a living. Cyber blackmail was a new one for us. A guy was going around hacking people's information and threatened to release it unless he was paid. I ended up finding him before anyone else. It was dumb luck.

 

He was stupid and careless. He masked his location quite well. Nobody knew where he was hacking from until he made a video for one of his victims. I watched it along with the others. In the background I heard a chime. A school bell to be precise. It was the kind of chime that got my attention. Weeks ago when I was at that elementary school I heard a chime. A strange one. I asked a teacher about it. "Oh that. Someone thought if we made the chime sound like a popular song it would appeal to the kids. It's something isn’t it?" she asked. I actually liked it. I rewound the video to hear it again. "That's the same chime" I said. His clock said 2:45. That evening I drove to the school. I looked at nearby buildings. All shops and businesses. Damn. Hold on. That window has light in the room. "I'll be damned. There's flats over the cafe" I said to myself.     

 

I climbed up the stairs in the back of the building and entered a small hallway. There were 3 rooms. One of them had the blackmail hacker. This time I used the direct approach seeing the doors were sealed well. Of course I could shrink down tiny enough but that would mean I'd be the size of a dust particle. I learned on my first day with these powers that even a tiny gust of wind could be deadly. I pulled out my badge and knocked on the door. A woman carrying a baby answered. "Beacon City police. We're looking for anyone suspicious. You know of anyone?" I asked her. This was risky. She saw my face. "Try that kid down the hall on the left. He only goes out for food. I never see him going to any job. Don't know how he pays his rent" she said. If he was the one I knew how he did. I walked to his door. I stopped myself from knocking. He might climb out the window or worse he could identify me. Shit. I'm going to have to shrink after all.

 

I got real close to the door and shrank down. By the time I was done I was so small even the seemingly smooth concrete floor was as bumpy as bad road. The breeze from the entrance was pushing me back. I had to hold onto the floor and crawl. God I hate this. So many bad memories when I'm this tiny. I crawled under the door and quickly grew. The forest of carpet fiber got shorter as I grew to an inch. I quickly looked around. It was dirty and smelly. The smell of old junk food and dirty socks filled my nose. I almost gagged. The light in the room was coming from a computer screen. In front of it was a male. I looked up at the giant. He was around 19 or 20 and wore glasses. Pimpled skin with messy brown hair. "What's your secret Mr. Mayor?" he said typing away. Bingo. I walked to his chair. His bare foot tapped on the carpet rhythmically as he stole secrets. I touched his ankle and began shrinking him. "What? Whaaaa!" he yelled. I grew myself as he shrank. When I was done I was normal sized and he was sitting in a too big chair at 4 inches. I snatched him up and dropped him on his bed. I sat down as well.

 

"Do you know who I am?" I asked. He fearfully shook his head. "Let me give you a g guess" I said pulling my hood over my head. His tiny eyes went wide. "The vigilante" he said. "That's right. You know why I'm here don't you?" I asked. "Please! Please don't kill me! I'm just like you! Fighting bad guys!" he begged. "Don't compare me to you. For one thing I don't extort money from people. What you do is criminal. I'm not saying I'm a saint either but what you do hurts good people too. People who got a bad break in life. That banker you blackmailed about fathering a kid by his nanny was disowned by his family. Shot himself.  You destroyed his life and probably that kid's. I hate bastards who try to profit from the misery of others. I kill them" I said. The teen started shaking and even pissed himself.

 

"Listen carefully because your life depends on it. I am going to offer you a deal you can't refuse. Lately I'm having trouble finding criminals deserving to die. You can help me with that. Look for the nastiest people in this city for me. You find them and you tell me. If you refuse then I'll eat you here and now. What will it be?" I asked. "If I work for you then you won't eat me? How long?" he asked. "For as long as I care. What's your answer?" I asked. "...okay" he said softly. "Good. Get together your clothes and electronics. I'll take care of transport" I said touching him. I grew him to four feet. Not big enough to be a threat. He was scared shitless as he packed his things. It wasn't much really. He'd drop them in a box and I'd shrink the contents. By 4 am he was done. Good. I was tired. "Now what?" he asked. I shrank him and placed him in the box. I put it in my car and drove home.

 

I placed him on my desk and put alongside him a shoebox with cotton balls in it. On top I used a clean sock as a mattress cover. "That's your bed and this will be your toilet" I said placing a screw on cap next to him. He frowned. "You have something to say?" I asked. He shook his head. I pulled out his laptop and grew it to normal. "Hope you got some stamina" I said. "It'll be fine. I can work it with voice controls" he said. "What's you name anyway?" I asked. "Keith" he replied. "I'm Kim. Welcome to your new life. Now get some sleep" I said. I slept as best as I could but it was only 3 hours. I checked on Keith. Sound asleep. "Find me a target tonight or else" I wrote on a post it note. I yawned all day that day and drank coffee like it was the nectar of life itself. They were still looking for me and the hacker. We all noticed it though. Less calls for us to respond to. It had been over a week since I was dispatched. Since it was slow, Theo rode with me on patrol.

 

"You like the slowdown?" I yawned. "Depends. This might be the calm before the storm" he said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Well with the big guys heading out of town that leaves a void doesn't it. People can get crazy when they have to compete for something" he said. "Then either the vigilante or us takes care of them" I said. "None of us can be everywhere at once. Not even this vigilante. Yeah it's safer now but for how long? Someday crime is gonna come back hard. If you ask me this is crueler. False hope" he said. "False hope is better than no hope" I said. Theo sipped his coffee. We saw a man run towards an old lady fast. Theo put his coffee down and opened his door. We were surprised to see him give her money. She was thanking him. "She forgot her change" I said. "I get the feeling you support this person" he said. "I do. How many lives have been saved since the vigilante appeared? That old lady right there can walk down the street not having to be worried someone could mug her" I asked. "The best intentions Kimmy. The road to hell is paved with them. Mark my words. This person is going to fuck up and get either themselves killed or an innocent person" he said.

I came home that evening. It bugged me he didn't understand. Why couldn't he see the good that come from all of this? I found Keith staring at his laptop. "You hungry?" I asked. "Hungry and thirsty!" he yelled back. "Sorry. Forgot about that. I'll make dinner" I said. I whipped up some roast beef and potatoes. Keith began eating the giant meat eagerly. "You did find someone right?" I asked coldly. He stopped eating. "Yeah. Found somebody. This guy who donates to an orphanage to keep it open" he said. "Sounds like a nice guy. What's his deal?" I asked. "He abuses the kids. The manager of the orphanage is afraid to say anything for fear of the place being shut down and the kids ending up on the streets" he said. I put my fork down. "You found this out how?" I asked. "Hacked his email" he said. "You have this talent and you waste it...is his will on file?" I asked. "...maybe. Why?" he asked. "I don't want to have a guilty conscience about those kids winding up on the streets as I digest his sorry ass" I said. After dinner Keith was actually able to hack his lawyer's computer.

 

"Goes to his wife" he said. "Okay. I might be able to work with that. Is there a pattern when he goes there?" I asked. "Give me a few minutes" he said. I watched the tiny man ask the computer things. "I hacked his GPS on his phone. He goes there on Tuesday afternoons" he said. "Perfect. Whew. You need a bath" I said to him. I carried him to the bathroom sink. I ran some warm water. "Take it off" I said. He hesitated at first but knew better than argue. He got naked and dropped into the water. He blushed. I got undressed myself and began to shower. When is as done I toweled off. I caught him staring at me. He quickly looked away. "I saw you" I said. "I'm sorry!" he yelled. "I don't mind really. It would be strange for you not to look at a naked girl. Are you a virgin?" I asked. "...yeah" he replied. "Not for long" I replied pulling him out the water. I lay on the bed and dropped him between my legs. "Fuck me" I said. He walked up to a pussy bigger than he was and began humping it quickly. As funny as it was he ended up cumming fast. "That's it? Jesus" I said grabbing him.

 

I began to piston him in and out of my pussy faster and faster. At first he was panicking but began to calm down. He just went limp and went along with being my dildo. "Oh shit!" I groaned as I felt his legs parting my walls. I looked down and saw his face. A mix of helplessness and detachment. I came. He laid on my sheets coughing out my fluids. "How was it?" I asked. "Scary. Please give me some warning next time" he said. "Next time? You want to do it again?" I asked. He nodded. "I'll do it as a reward" I said. I turned in early. Theo was quiet around me. Yesterday was probably our first fight. Keith told me this guy usually pops up around 5 at the orphanage. That's fine. My patrol ends around 4 and then I'm just on call. I drove hone and changed. Keith watched me intently until I left. I drove near the orphanage and then walked. A brand new BMW sat outside. No doubt belonging to my target.   

 

Normally I'd be in my black clothes but this time I would draw too much attention. I wore a lose fitting top and faded jeans. My leather gladiator sandals on my feet and my hair tied back gave off an impression that I was just a regular girl. I walked in. I was expecting it to be depressing and drab for an orphanage. It wasn't. New wallpaper and clean floors. Pictures of kids on the wall. I heard kids playing down the hallway. I walked toward them. Sitting at a table in a large room were 6 kids. They were finger painting. One woman was running around getting supplies. She looked exhausted. I needed to get closer. I shrank down to a half inch and hugged the wall. Strange. I fingered there would be more kids here. A man in his late 50's thundered into the room. He was holding the hand of a 5 year old girl. Cute little giantess except her eyes. They looked puffy and red. She had been crying. "Thank you Mr. Kline. My friend is out with the flu and I was worried we'd have to cancel art day" the woman said. "Oh that's alright. It looks like a few of the kids are sick too" he said. "Yeah. They'll be okay with some rest though. Tell Mr. Kline thank you for helping you find a clean shirt" the woman said. The girl said nothing.

 

"No thanks necessary. Too bad about her shirt though. Those paint stains will never come out" he said. Katie ran to her friends and sat down. I wanted to get a better look at her. I feared the worst. It took a few minutes but I walked under the table. I stood near her seat. She had no shoes on. Her toes were clenched tight like she was scared. The chair next to her moved and I saw expensive shoes. I followed them up and realized Mr. Kline had set next to her. The girl was shaking slightly. I saw his hand under the table moving toward her leg. You son of a bitch! "Shoot. Mr. Kline? Can you do me a favor and get another jar of blue paint? We ran out and the jar is on a shelf higher than I can reach" the woman said. "...sure. No problem" he said pulling his hand away. This was my chance. He got up and I followed. I had to grow to three inches. Risky. Easier to see me but I couldn't lose this chance. He was in a closet on the far edge of the adjacent hallway. Out of sight.

 

I got three just as he was grabbing the jar. I quickly grabbed his leg and shrank him. He was just a speck of a man when I was done with him. About two inches to me. "What did you do to me?! Who are you?!" he yelled. "The one in the news killing criminals" I coldly said. "I'm not a criminal! For god’s sake I keep this orphanage running! I'm a good person" he yelled. "Not out of the kindness of your heart. A good person? Does Katie think that?" I asked. His eyes went wide. "Yeah I saw you" I said. "Please don't kill me! I swear I won't touch her or any of the others again!" he begged. "I'm not going to kill you. Katie will do that" I said. He struggled and wriggled and then I felt footsteps behind me.  I turned around to see a pair of flats the size of swimming pools behind me. It was the woman. "Where did he go?" she asked. "Down here! Carla down here! Help me!" the man squeaked. "Don't bother. Not even a mouse could hear you at your size. But while I'm at it..." I said. Touching her foot. She shrank down just as small as him. I picked her up.

 

"Oh god! Oh god!" she screamed. "Carla right? I heard you know about what he does. Why?! Don't you have any sympathy for those kids?!" I yelled. The woman sobbed. I began walking back to the main room. The man kept trying to break free. The woman just kept crying. "Look up at them. Especially Katie" I said. The woman looked up at the giant kid. "I'm so sorry! I didn't want them to end up on the street!" she cried. "You wanted the best of intentions. A friend told me that they pave the road to hell" I said. The woman just looked down. "You're gonna kill us aren't you. You're that vigilante aren't you?" she asked. I looked at her intently. She wasn't bad. Not truthfully. Caught in a very bad situation and made shitty choices. I saw sincerity in her pleas for forgiveness. I weighed my options. If I ate her then these kids would be worse off. I heard her speak of another caretaker but I saw these kids really love her and she loved them. Her utter shame on her face when she looked at Katie spoke of that. We were near Katie.

 

"Carla. Look at her and don't you dare look away. See how her legs are shaking? She's scared. Look at her toes. Clenched. She's so scared right now she doesn't even know how to process it. Because you made a shitty choice" I said. "I'm sorry Katie. So sorry" Carla said. "It's not too late for her. She needs someone that will help her through this. Someone who won't let her cry alone. I speak from experience" I said softly. "Carla I'll let you live on one very simple condition" I said. "Anything! I just want to help her!" Carla cried. That was enough to convince me. "Okay. Here's the condition. Tell me which pair of shoes lined against that wall is hers" I said. Carla looked confused. "The pink ones. Her favorite color. We got them for her 5th birthday" she said. "Spare me! I can change too!" Mr. Kline yelled. "Not you! I know your kind. Using your power for you sick pleasures. You'll say any goddamned thing to save your hide" I said.

 

"This goes without saying but you'll forget about me won't you?" I asked. Carla quickly nodded. I placed her on the floor. "Good answer. In 5 minutes have the kids put on their shoes" I said. I grew her back to normal size. At first I wondered two things. One would she try to crush me and two would she tell anyone I was here. Her hair tickled Katie's bare leg and Katie looked down. "Ms. Carla? Why are you under the table?" she asked. Katie couldn't see me. "Playing hide and go seek" she said crawled from under the table. I quickly made my way to the wall while she was distracted. I found her shoes. I got up on my tippy toes. I could smell the old sweat. "Hope you enjoy the last few minutes of your life. Try to die like a good buggy vermin you are" I said dropping him in there. I could hear him screaming to be let out. I simply walked away. "Where's Mr. Kline?" Katie asked. "He left and won't be coming back anymore. He's gone forever" Carla said hugging her tight.

 

Carla was looking dead at me. Tears fell from her eyes. She worded "thank you" from her lips. She wiped away her tears. "Okay everyone. Let’s all play hide and seek now!" she said. The kids put down their brushes and quickly went to their shoes. I waited out of sight of them. Something surprised me. Carla picked up Katie's shoes. Was she going to save him?! He was in the left shoe. Carla slipped her shoes on herself. "I'm not a baby!" Katie said. "I know. I just want to make sure they still fit. Phew kiddo! Stinky feet!" Carla said laughing. Katie giggling said sorry. She slipped on the right shoe. "It's okay...he deserves it" Carla said whispering the last part. Then she slipped on the left one. Katie flexed her ankle and I saw her foot flex the shoe leather. "Something wrong?" Carla asked. "Something is tickling my toes!" Katie said. "Maybe it's a bug or piece of lint. Step down" Carla said. Katie hopped to her feet. In my mind there was a satisfying crunch. "It stopped" Katie said. "Guess it must've been a bug" Carla said. "Eww!" Katie said. Carla took her hand and held it as they walked out the back door. With them all gone I grew back to normal and left.

 

"So how did it go?" Keith asked. "Crushed to death under a kid's bare foot which reminds me. Massage them. I had to do a lot of running and walking today" I said propping my feet up on the desk. I relaxed as the tiny teen rubbed my aching soles. I placed my soles sideways and stretched. The rubbing stopped and I looked. "You're licking them now?!" I asked. "You don't like it?" he asked. "I didn't say stop. Just so you know I'm in a relationship. Our sex play is just for fun. Got it?" I said. "Yeah" he said quietly. He sounded disappointed. Sorry but Theo is more of a man than you literally.

 

The next morning I got a call. It was unusual for me to get one especially since the caller ID said it was from the captain’s phone. "Hey Minimizer. We got a situation involving Mr. Kline" he said. Shit! "What...what kind of situation?" I asked. "His wife filed a missing person report on him when he didn't come home last night. Normally they got to wait 3 days but he's a high roller. I'm going to need you" he said. Shit! Shit! "Need me?" I croaked out. "Yeah you and Mindjack. Go over to his house and interview the wife and do a search if she's allows it" he said. I sighed in relief. He doesn't know. "Sure thing. I'll be at the station to pick him up in about 40 minutes" I said. I showered and got dressed. "I'll look for another target while you're out" Keith said. "Fine but I plan to keep it cool for a few days" I said heading out. I picked up Theo outside the station. "Hey. So you heard anything about this?" he asked. "As much as you do" I said lying. "Wonder what happened to him? Kidnapping maybe? Guy is worth 70 million" he said. I frowned hearing that.

 

We bust our ass for money and that perv is rolling in it. Glad he's a fucking stain on some kid's sole. "Wanna spend the weekend at my place?" Theo asked. "Sure. Sounds fun" I replied. Things had been icy for us the past few days. Being together would help with that. We pulled up to the mansion. It sat on a hill overlooking the city. We rang the doorbell. "How may I help you?" a young voice asked. "Beacon City police here to interview Mrs. Kline" Theo said. The door opened. A maid around 21 stood there and ushered us in. She had us sit in the foyer. I think that's what it's called. Marble floors and the sofa was Corinthian leather. "Nice in a decadent way" I whispered. Mrs. Kline came down the carpeted steps. I was surprised to see how young she was. 28 or 29 with large tits. Black hair and thin build. "I was told you want to ask me some questions" she said. "That's right. First of all when was the last time you saw him?" I asked. "Around 4 in the afternoon yesterday. Told me he was going to take care of some projects" she said. "Projects?" Theo asked.

 

"Yes. My husband's company oversees economic projects in the city. Investment opportunities and such" she said. "Does he have any enemies?" Theo asked. "Of course not. He's a legitimate businessman" she said. "Was he involved in anything that would be seen as...disreputable? Like gambling or drugs?" Theo asked. "...no. Nothing" she said. I noticed Theo narrow his eyes. I've seen that look before. "Mind if we take a look at his office and your bedroom?" Theo asked. "Go right ahead" she said. She led us to the rooms. We started with the bedroom. I waited till she left. "What's the problem? I saw you with that look" I said. "She's hiding something. She was telling the truth about not knowing what happened to him but when I asked about any shady actions she lied" he said. "Could you read what she thought?" I asked. "Only a glimpse. The word pervert came up but nothing else without doing a deep scan. Need a court order for that. Kim. Shrink down and look under the bed please" he asked. I shrank down and crawled under the bed. I shined my UV light around for show. I knew there would be no evidence. "Nothing Theo" I said crawling out. I grew back.

 

"Nothing on the bed either. Not even semen. That's odd in of itself. Married and no sex?" he asked. "Maybe he was getting some somewhere else?" I said. "Fits into the   

pervert angle. Let’s check the office" he said. We shined the light around. No fluids. We were pleasantly surprised to see his computer wasn't passworded. Overconfident or maybe he had nothing to hide from his wife. "His bank statements show he donates to various places. Hospitals. Nursing homes. Even an orphanage. He has withdrawn cash at odd times. Late at night usually" Theo said. "Hookers?" I asked. "Most likely. Oh damn. You don't think this is connected to the vigilante do you?" he asked. "Fits the MO" I said. We walked back downstairs. "Mrs. Kline. You stand to inherit his fortune don't you?" I asked. "Yes. Wait. You don't think I killed him do you?!" she asked. "No. We have reason to believe he was involved in illegal sex and he got the attention of the vigilante" I said. She gasped in shock. "The victims never were found. That's what the papers say!" she said.

 

"Yes. We will continue the investigation but...I'm sorry" I said. I wasn't sorry. We turned to walk out.  "She can't wait to get that money. I can sense it" Theo whispered. I stopped in my tracks. "Mrs. Kline. On last thing. I saw your husband don't to lots of charitable places including an orphanage. I'll you continue that legacy. It would be a shame to see that stop. Such noble acts would be printed in the paper. Kline widow continues philanthropy legacy. That's what the headlines would say. Good deeds can go a long way. They might even dissuade this terrible vigilante" I said. "Kim!" Theo whispered. The woman nodded. We left. "What was that back there?!" he asked. "I just wanted to make sure that money went to a good cause. If the vigilante did kill him they might target her for being a gold digger. Win win" I said. Theo shook his head. We went back to the station to report.

 

Word got out about our findings. Shit hit the fan. According to the law, Mr. Kline wouldn't be declared dead for a calendar year. She had to wait on the bulk of the money. Now that a rich upstanding man was a victim the FBI special division was brought in. Two heavys. Lockdown. A post-human who could jam powers and his partner Premonition. A post-human woman who could see into the future. An effective team. She would predict a crime and he would jam the criminal's powers. Not good. I didn't hunt for some time. Keith kept busy playing games. As he got more adjusted to his new life I grew him to 7 inches. No longer stuck on the desk, he could roam around and watch tv. He was even getting into punishing criminals. That weekend came and I stayed over at Theo's.

 

We went shopping and to the movies. A nice dinner that evening and then back to his place. "Let’s leave work at work for now on" he said touching my cheeks. I smiled and nodded. We took off our clothes. He started at my feet. Sucking my toes and working his way up my leg. I felt his tongue in my pussy and I groaned. He eased me onto my back and entered me. He slowly fucked me as he looked into my eyes. He began speeding up and soon was fucking me hard enough the bed squeaked. I warm gush filled my cunt as he emptied his seed into me. I hadn't to came yet though. He pulled out of me and I held his arm. I began shrinking him down to 4 inches. I carefully rubbed his tiny body along my pussy lips. "So nice. So tiny and cute. I felt his legs enter me and then he purposefully began kicking them. "Ah!" I gasped. He grinned and held onto my clit. He gently bit it. "Fuck!" I yelled cumming. His shrunken body was pelted with my juices. I brought him to my face.

 

"You look like a glazed caramel candy shaped man" I giggled. "Then eat me" he said. I jammed him into my mouth and began sucking on his tiny body. My sweet juices mixed with his salty sweat. My mouth watered. I could feel him humping my tongue! I could swallow my shrunken lover but we both knew that would never happen. We had a sex life only we could enjoy. Nobody else in the world could have what we had. His flavor was gone and I pulled him out. I immediately engulfed his tiny cock and sucked. "Oh god baby! Suck me!" he cried out. I laid back and sucked. Theo fucked my mouth and grunted. I squeezed his cute ass and ran my fingernail down his leg. I tickled his bare foot. Then he grabbed my nose and grunted hard. I felt and taste tiny squirts of cum. Delicious and all mine now. A faint buzz was in my head. "I love you" he said but not with his mouth. I was shocked to see or feel a power he held secret. "Theo did you just...?" I asked.

 

"Yeah. I can so much more than I let on. I can project my thoughts and something else" he said. He looked deep into my eyes and then I felt a warmth just fill my heart. I took a deep breath it was like being wrapped in a blanket of joy. "I can share what I feel too. This is how you make me feel" he said. To be the object of so much love was humbling. I found myself crying. "Grow me back" he said. I did and he immediately cuddled me. "Silly girl" he said kissing me. The next morning my life began to change again. I woke up and ant to the bathroom. I remarked at how sparse his bathroom was. He had moved almost everything out to live with his sister and daughter. Not much was left. He just used this place when he was too tired to drive out. Only a few months left on the lease. I would have to go back to my place to get a few things. My toothbrush, change of clothes, hair spray. Would I need tampons? When is my period again? I thought for a second. Uhh...more than a few seconds. I shouldn't have to concentrate this hard. Oh shit...

 

I finally did the math and it wasn't good. I sat down on the bed. Movement on the bed and I felt his arms around me. His kisses on my neck. "Morning Tinkerbell" he said. I was too shocked to reply. "Kim? Is something wrong?" he asked. I turned around to look at him. "I'm late" I said. "Late for what? We got the day off" he said. "I'm laaate" I said emphasizing late. He looked confused at first and then his eyes went wide. "You mean that?!" he said. "Yes. I haven't had my period in over 5 weeks" I said. Theo took a deep breath. "Okay. Let's go to the store. Get a test" he said. We got into his car and drove to the store. We were stone quiet the whole time. We got back and I went into the bathroom. After doing what I needed to do I waited. I sat on that toilet holding my breath. I watched as the result appeared. Double positive. I stepped out. He looked at me waiting for an answer. I touched my belly and nodded. I burst out crying. He held me close.

 

"It's okay Kimmy. Do you want to keep it?" he asked. He looked scared. Was it because I would say yes or no? I loved him so much. Enough that would bear his child. "Yes" I said. He hugged me even tighter. "So do I" he said. He led me to the bed. "Close your eyes" he said. I did. It's hard to put into words what I felt next. Like a ghostly presence enter my mind. Not scary or cold. Like the softest, warmest hands touching your very soul. I'll never forget what happened next. "Will you marry me?" I heard in my mind. My eyes opened instantly. Fear. Fear in his eyes. Fear of rejection. Losing someone precious. "Yes" I said. A single tear rolled down his cheek. He kissed me deeply. A kiss not of lust but one of wounded souls finding completeness in one another. We lay back on the bed just holding each other. "So the baby wasn't hurt by you using your powers?" he asked. "No. It's a part of me right now so it shrinks too" I said. I realized that was true. Thank fucking god it was or I'd have exploded long ago. It was tiny right now but seeing how tiny I've shrunken recently I'd have popped like a balloon.

 

"Thank god because I want to do some pervy things with you right now" he said. "Like what?" I asked. He whispered into my ear. "Oh come on" I said. "It's just roleplay. Roleplay is healthy in a relationship. Pretty please?" he asked. He gave me that puppy dog look. "Oh alright fine!" I said. I shrank down to 3 inches for him. I stripped off my clothes till I was naked. He looked excited as he got naked as well. Here I go..."Eeek! A giant!" I screamed. He bent down and smiled. He grabbed me gently but firmly. "Well what do we have here? A tiny human girl! I haven't eaten a human girl in ages!" he cackled like a bad monster villain. "Please don't eat me Mr. Giant! I'll do anything!" I said. "Anything?" he asked. I nodded. "Convince me" he said. He opened his palm and I rested on it. I opened my legs. "I'll masturbate for you if you don't eat me!" I yelled. I began fingering my pussy. His palms were getting sweaty. "I like what I see. Such a nice tiny pussy" he said stroking my cheek. In no time at all I was soaking his palm.

 

He stopped me and sucked on my hand. He brought me close to his mouth and began licking me. His taste buds tickled my crotch and nipples. I was wet from saliva. Theo smacked his lips. "Delicious. I want more" he said. He took ahold of my leg and slurped it into his mouth. His tongue licked my calves. My bare sole stamped on his tongue as it tickled so bad. My pussy was aching for more and I began grinding it against his lower lip. He played with my tits. Rolling them around like soft candies. I let out a chirp as I came. He didn't give me much time to recover as he sat me down on top of his cock. I locked my legs around his shaft and began stroking him off. He wanted so much to just jack me himself but was too afraid too. He needed more. "Such a big cock! A tiny girl like me is honored to worship a cock this size!" I said licking the head. He was about to pop. I grinned. "Make me cum tiny human!" he moaned. He looked at me. "Can I swallow you cum Mr. Giant?" I asked as innocently as I could. It didn't help I stuck my tiny ass into the air and wriggled it. "Oh fuck!" Theo yelled. An almighty blast of cum shot from his cock. I held on tight as his dick jerked for every shot and spasm.

 

Theo panted as I slid off. He looked at me and gasped as I took s small scoop of his seed and swallowed it. "Fuck me. You really did it" he said. "Was it good?" I asked. He picked me up and kissed me. "The best baby" he said. Later that night Theo rewarded me by giving me a pedicure at 6 inches tall. His small body taking its time to polish and paint my toenails. He even licked between my toes. Neither of us wanted me to leave that night but I had to go home to ready for work tomorrow.

 

Keith was fine. He had food and water ready for himself. Keith. I had to get rid of him but I didn't want to kill him. After all he helped me and it was like killing a coworker by this point. "Have a good weekend?" he asked. "I'm pregnant" I said

 "Congrats. I got a few more targets for you. Lower tier though. Some guy from out of town trying to ripping off old people" he said. "I...I think I'm going to stop for awhile longer. The Feds are here and I don't know if I want to keep doing this now I’m pregnant" I said. He looked at me. "If you decide not to can you grow me back to normal?" he asked. I thought about it. "Yeah. I'll do that. Tomorrow" I said. The next day I did grow him back to normal. "Mutually assured destruction right?" I asked. He nodded. We both had dirt on each other. He gave me his number before he left if I changed my mind.

 

Days and eventually weeks passed. Then it was two months. Now and then Keith would text me. I would say no and thank him anyway. He was nice about it and he stayed out of trouble. He even got a real job. The Feds pulled out. They couldn't understand why they couldn't catch me. Premonition would forecast a crime and set a trap while her partner waited nearby. Didn't work. For one thing I knew it was a trap. Inside scoop. And most of all I wanted to change my life. Morning sickness set in and my awesome fiancé held my ponytail as I puked. Fuck did I get horny. More than once I shrank down and began licking his giant cock or even shrank him down when he wasn't expecting it and tore his clothes off and suck him to get his tasty little load. He wasn't upset or anything. One day he spent the whole time shrunk just rubbing my nipples and pussy. He was sticky and tired by night's end. I let him rest that Sunday. I napped with him on my chest and awoke to the feeling of him fucking me. He hugged my crotch as he fucked his giantess' cunt. We thought we were the happiest people on Earth.

 

Then one night as I walked to my car at the grocery store I saw something. A woman got her purse snatched. "I hope the vigilante catches you!" she screamed. "She's gone bitch!" he yelled. That look of hopelessness on her face I'll never forget. I drove home after having the woman make a report. I ended up texting Keith. "Give me a target" I said. He called within seconds. "You for real?" he asked. "Yeah. I'm going to do only one a month though. Just to help keep the new status quo" I said. "Well I got a good one. Tracked a guy stealing anesthetics from a hospital" Keith said. "That's bad but I don't see him having to die over it" I said. "I haven't finished. To avoid getting caught he injected water into the vials to make it look none was missing. It ended up diluting it. 4 days ago they were using some of the diluted stuff for heart surgery. Patient woke up just as the surgeons cracked open his ribcage. Guy went into cardiac arrest and coded right there. Can you imagine waking up and seeing your insides splayed open? Victim was a single father of two kids. Mother died 3 years prior due to cancer. The kids will have to go to an orphanage" he said. The coldness of my heart was like an old friend that was useful but not really liked. "Give me his address" I said.

 

The address was not that far from the station. 6 or 7 blocks. It was around 11 pm when I got there. "This the place?" I asked Keith on the phone. "Yep" he said. "How did you find this out?" I asked. Got wind of the story and began looking at camera feeds. This guy was present around for every vial found. Eventually he'll be caught but knowing the system they'll give him 6 years after pleas" he said. He was probably right. He'll serve his time and get out around the time these kids get out of the system. They'll be still minus a dad and he'll be free. That's not justice. I head into the walkway of an apartment complex. "Apartment 202" I said climbing the stairs. I found the door and shrunk down to get in. I figured he was a junkie or a pusher. Why else would you need such a potent drug? The light was on. I grew to an inch to see better. There was a man in his mid 30's with a needle in his hand.  He was sweaty. The place was a pigsty. I carefully walked to him. He seemed very agitated. No doubt needing his fix. I touched his ankle.

 

As he shrank I grew. When I was done he was three inches and I was normal size. Needles scattered on the coffee table. Alcohol and cotton swabs too. "Michael Jacobs. I heard you stole drugs from the hospital you work at. Caused a death too" I said. "The vigilante! No! You don't understand! I had to!" he yelled. "I don't want to hear your excuses" I said tearing off what little clothes he had on. "Please! Don't do this! I did it because OOMPH!" he was saying before I shoved him into my mouth. I delighted in his little struggles. His tiny arms pushing against the roof of my mouth. I sucked on his puny body enjoying his flavor. His screams vibrated my back teeth. I waited till I built up enough saliva. I swallowed him with a loud exaggerated gulp. That nice tickling sensation as he fought my stomach acids was like a missed lover. I missed that so much. "Daddy? Daddy!" a young voice cried out.

 

I turned my head to see an 11 year old girl in her nightie. Blond hair and blue eyes. She looked so pretty and then I saw track marks on her arms. Why? Oh shit. She saw me! She saw my face and what I just did! She could identify me! What should I do? Shrink her? Then what? Keep her forever? No. My new life with Theo wouldn't allow that. I can't kill her. I'd be the same as them. For a long second I thought about what to do. Lose everything or do the unthinkable? I got up and went to touch her. I was only inches from her. "Give me back my dad!" she screamed. An invisible force slammed into me throwing me into the wall facing the street. It broke out the windows. My nose was bleeding. A cut on my forehead. What did she do?! I focused my eyes and saw the coffee table hovering slightly in the air. Oh no. She's a telekinetic! I ducked out the way just as the table crashed into the wall. The horrible truth was now coming into focus.

 

Her father stole anesthetics to keep her sedated. Her powers were uncontrolled and linked to her emotions. That explained the track marks. Why didn't he just apply for Negation? He must've worried they might take his daughter away. He did this out of love. What have I done? "Give him back! RIGHT NOW!" she screamed. The floors buckled and I felt myself lifted off the floor. I shrank down to avoid being crushed. I was free now that she couldn't see me but that didn't stop her. The blast knocked me and what was left of the wall down to the street below. The air currents slowed my fall. I nearly pissed my pants seeing her hover in the air coming out the wrecked apartment. I heard sirens in the distance. I grew a few inches to try to run. She looked around and got angry. The street rumbled and cracked. She was literally tearing the street up trying to find me! The first cruiser showed up and was hit with a chunk of asphalt. Two officers climbed out and drew on her. They hesitated seeing it was a young girl.

 

"Where is she?! The one who ate my dad!" she screamed. The officers were confused. She grabbed one with her power and literally exploded him. I puked seeing his organs and intestines splattered everywhere. His partner fired at her. Nothing. The bullets bounced off some kind of shield. By then the whole gang was there. Paul ran out and jumped to catch her. "Please stop honey! I don't want to hurt you!" Paul yelled. She caught him in midair and tossed him aside like a doll. Paul slammed into a closed coffee shop. The others opened fire and nothing happened. She just hovered there. If she just got on the ground I might be able to stop her. Paul got back into the fight and tried punching her. Weird pings of sound came from her shield. Then another car rolled up. It was Theo. He ran over to the captain. I was close enough to hear. "You can't get Minimizer on the phone?! We could use her. Distract her until our snipers with Negation tranqs can get to her!" the captain said. "She's not picking up her cell! Something about being out of range!" Theo yelled. Damn. At this size I wouldn't get a signal.

 

The girl picked up two cars and dropped them nearly killing three officers. "It's on you Theo" he said. I grew to 7 inches and ran toward him. “What’s your name?" Theo said using his powers. "Hanna" she said. "Hanna I need you to come down" he said. Hanna floated down. "Where is the girl who ate my daddy? She's wearing black" she said. Theo was taken aback for a second. This was a good description. More than anyone else had. "I don't know. We'll find her okay. Now relax" Theo said taking out a syringe. I was only a foot away now. I looked above and saw her eyes. "No! No more needles!" she screamed. Theo cried out as a blast of telekinetic power slammed into him propelling him into a car. He groaned in pain. Theo! I rushed for her foot and grabbed her big toe. I grew as she shrank. When it was done she was two inches tall. A blast of power struck my face nearly breaking my nose. I began squeezing her hard. She cried out in pain. She fainted moments later. I was still breathing hard when I heard a voice. "That's enough Minimizer. Unshrink her and release her" the captain said.

 

All eyes were on me. They looked at me with disgust and fear. I did as told. Theo stood up and walked over to me. "She said a girl wearing black ate her dad. You did it didn't you? Tell e you're not the vigilante" he said. I didn't answer. "Oh god Kim" he said. I started crying. My secret was out. My life over. Theo held out his arms and I walked into them. Expecting a hug I was rewarded with pain. I looked at where it came from. A Negation syringe sticking out shoulder. The drug took over quickly. The field ones usually do when laced with sedatives. My last look was his face full of confusion and heartache.    

 

Two weeks later...

 

I'm sitting in a jail cell awaiting arraignment. Negation pumping through my veins to make sure I don't drink small enough to walk through the bars. I hear footsteps approaching.  I look and see Theo. He looks like he hasn't slept well. "You shouldn't be here. You're too involved as it is" I said. "IA is already investigating me. Haven't even hit arraignment and it looks to be a mistrial. They can't find a jury that will convict you. Hear that out the window? Protesters lined up outside wanting you to be released. Saying you're a hero" he said. "Hero? I just did what nobody else could or had the balls to do" I said. "Hmm...ever since the story broke about your arrest, crime shot up. Last figures show a rise of 27%. Shits getting bad out there. Every lowlife fighting for the scraps. Killing anyone to get back into the game. It gets worse. There's talk of post-humans needing to be licensed and screened for everything now. Even if it's a job selling newspapers. I do hope you're happy" he said. "You here just to tell me that?" I asked.

 

"Come over here and put your arm out" he said. I looked at him. He was reaching for something in his pocket. "Do it" he said. I got up and stuck my arm through the bars. He stabbed me with a syringe. "There. I'll take a few minutes to take effect" he said.   

“What did you stick me with?!” I yelled. “Anti-Negation” he said. “What? Why would you do that?” I asked. Theo looked at me. “I can’t let the mother of my child rot in prison. Besides, you were right in some regards. Some good came out of this. How much will still be around as time passes…” he said. “They come for you too Theo” I said. “I know. I’m setting up a new life for us in Toronto” he said quietly. I felt a tingle go up my arm. “I’m using my powers to cloud the minds around us but it won’t last long. You need to get out of here quick” he said. “I will. There’s one place I need to stop before I run” I said. “Kim you don’t have time. Please tell me this isn’t about your vigilante thing” he said. “Not quite. It is something important. Something I should’ve done a long time ago” I said.

 

“It better be” he said. “I have to know. How can you still love someone who killed 26 people?” I asked. Theo looked at me. “Faith Kim. Faith that it will work between us. Faith that these deaths were for the greater good.  I know that’s a shitty answer but that’s all I have right now. Maybe having a chance at being a dad with a fresh start will be worth all this” he said. “And Laura and Becca?” I asked. “They will be with us. A family. Laura is proud by the way. Calls you a badass. Becca isn’t so happy” he said. Now that tingle is felt all through my body. “Now no more questions. Shrink down” he said. I shrank down to an inch. I easily walk through the bars and h picks me up. Theo effortlessly walks past the guards and out the main door without raising suspicion. He drives off.

 

“Stop here” he said. “Here at Beacon City Prison?” he said. “Yeah” I said. He looks worried but nods. “See you in Canada” he says. He drives off and I wait near a trash can for someone to pass by. A corrections officer does and I grab onto his pants leg and shrink down. I’m led into the prison. I know where to go. Have known for years. On D block. Cell 33. There he sits all alone. Nobody can see me being a half inch tall. I walk pass the bars and stand at his feet. I look around. No guards or convicts looking our way. I grow to 5 inches. “Hi dad” I said. He’s startled at first and looks down. He sees me. “Kimmy…Kimmy it’s you” he says softly. He looks so sad but I see love in his eyes.  “How are you out? Didn’t they arrest you?” he asked. “So you’ve heard” I said. He nodded. “Did you do it because of me?” he asked. “No. I did it because I got tired of the system” I said. “Are you here to…kill me?” he asked. I waited for a second. He knew now what I could do. He feared me shrinking and eating him for abusing me.

 

“…No. I’m going away dad and not coming back here. There are a few things I wanted to tell you before I left. First of all you’re going to be a grandfather” I said. He looked astonished. He smiled warmly. “And second. I forgive you” I said. The old man began to cry he reached out to me. “No. You haven’t earned that back yet” I said. “Will I ever get the chance to see you again?” he asked. “When your sentence is up I’ll send you a line. Until then…I love you dad” I told him. I shrank down and left. “I love you too Kimmy Bear” I heard him say.

 

I left the city the same day. The burner phone I had pulled up news reports concerning me. Already copycats are popping up. What that means for the city I don’t know but I do know that justice is something more fragile and volatile than the post-humans like me and Theo asked to defend it…

 

 

Kimberly Leonard. A woman who found that her justice not only gave peace to others but took it away from others also. At the end of the day justice can give way to peace but revenge will always give way to revenge. This has been an episode of The Size Zone…

Chapter End Notes:

In the next episode of The Size Zone we will meet a woman who is forced with the task of doing terrible things to save her daughter. What will she have to do? Find out in the next episode "In it to win it"

 

Keep your ideas coming readers!