- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer time. One it's long. And two this one is extra dark. You were warned!

Evening viewers and welcome to another episode of The Size Zone. Have you ever turned on the TV and saw a criminal get off scot free of a crime? Or how about one not getting a big enough punishment? Of course you have. Ever wished you could change that? Meet Kimberly Leonard. She had thought about this for some time but the difference for her is she can do something about it. Let's see what happens when she decides to dish out justice her way in tonight's episode called "Justice by any means"

 

"Thought I'd find you here" a voice said behind me. I turned around. "Hey Mindjack" I said. "It's Theo off the clock. How many times I've said that? Damn Kim. How many shots have you had?" he asked. I look at the shot glass. "Six maybe? Fuck cares?" I asked. Theo sits down and stops the bartender from pouring me any more drinks. "What is it this time?" he asked. "Use those creepy mind control powers and find out" I said. "You know I don't do that. Kim I'm worried. You've been in SVU for 3 years. They transfer out people every six months for a reason. Put in a transfer" he said. "You know it doesn't work for our kind. We're like fucking gold to the force. Tell me. How many stand offs have you resolved with your powers? How many lives have you saved? Remember the one guy that shot his wife and held his daughter hostage? You just strolled in there and whammed him. Made him drop his gun and come right out" I said.

 

"It's different for me. I work in hostage negotiations. You have to deal with the worst of humanity either it be normal or post-humans" he said. "You ever wonder why people got powers like they did after World War II? Why the world just slid into a deeper form of crazy?" I asked. "Nobody knows Kim. People had been wondering that since the debut of the American Sentinel back in 1954. Some say the bomb tests fucked with the atmosphere. Others say it's evolution to fend off extinction from nuclear war. Then there's the idea that they been around forever in the shadows" he said. "You know what I heard this morning as I got dressed for work? New estimates show that as much as 1% of humanity has powers now. Doesn't sound much till you do the math. 7 million people with powers. Superpowered Hitlers or Pol Pots or in the case of what I saw today, a superpowered serial killer" I said.

 

"Peter Baxter" Theo muttered. "Yeah also known as the Changeling. We had him Theo. We had the fucker. We had to let him go due to "bad eyewitness testimony". You fucking kidding me?! He can change fucking shape!" I yelled. Theo put his hand on my shoulder. "I know. I heard" he said. I shrugged his hand off me. "No. You didn't read the file. This asshole preyed on young college girls living alone. We found dog prints in blood at every scene. Small ones. We think he morphed into a puppy and had them take him to their apartments. There he would...Jesus Theo. The things we saw done to the body. Bite marks. Dog semen all over and in them. Last one we found was partially eaten! He's a monster and the judge let him go" I said slapping the shot glass and breaking it. Theo held his hand up to let everyone know I was cool.

 

"Couldn’t they do DNA testing?" Theo asked. "They did. Canine DNA. Wolf to be more precise" I said. "Then make him transform" he said. "Fifth Amendment. Can’t incriminate himself" I said. "I'm sorry Kim" he said. "All this power we have and still the world is shit. You could make people confess but that's not allowed. Paul can tie a light pole into a knot but can't take down a crackhouse due to "excessive force". Me? I can shrink or grow so I'm stuck being a detective and tied to forensics. I can't even remember the last time I was involved in an ongoing crime. Always there after the fact" I said. "We can only do what society allows us to. You got it easy compared to most of us. I hear whispers from people when I walk by. Wondering if I was controlling them right now or I was reading their minds. You see this?" he said holding an allergy pen. "You allergic to something?" I asked. "No. This is to dull my powers. The syringe contains a very diluted form of Negation" he said. "The drug that dampens people's powers? The ones we lock up? Why would you need that?" I asked. "I never told you about the day my powers kicked in did I? Bartender. A round please. I think I'll need it" he said.

 

"I was 12 at the time. Just starting puberty. You know how our powers kick in around that time? Well I was with my older sister. You remember Brittney right? She was 17 then. Just started her first job and was opening a bank account that day. I was with her because our mother asked her to take me shopping for school clothes. So there I was standing behind her bored as shit when I felt a fucking terrible migraine just slam into my skull. It hurt so fucking bad Kim. Then it just subsided. The pain was gone but I could hear voices. I looked at a woman and could hear her thinking about how pissed she was her husband couldn't get her off last night.  The old security guard was thinking about what to eat for dinner. Then I heard something creepy. There was a man standing in line next to us. He kept looking at my sister. Know what he was thinking? He was wondering what it would be like to suck my sister's toes. You have any idea how creepy that sounds to a 12 year old? Especially when it's about your sister? He saw me staring and quickly looked away."

 

I closed my eyes trying to shut out the voices. When we left I heard that man think "bet she's a slut". "My sister is not a slut!" I screamed. My sister was mortified. She didn't say one word to me the rest of the day but she didn't have to. I could hear her thoughts. "Fucking embarrassment. Wish mom had taken you with her today" she said. Hearing that I began crying right on the sofa. Her thoughts sounded annoyed until she saw I was sobbing. I could feel her worry and sympathy. I calmed down. She asked what was wrong with me. I didn't know what to say or better still worried she'd think I was a freak. She begged me to tell her. She knew I was holding back. I did. She immediately tried to close her mind but that didn't work. "Don't be afraid of me!" I cried. Her expression went blank and then a smile. It was like someone flicking a switch. Days passed and the voices kept coming. I noticed when I thought about something really hard people did it. A cute girl I liked kissed me. A boy I hated punched himself."

 

"No matter what I did though the voices were there. It got so bad I didn't know my thoughts from others. My parents took me to a specialist and I was diagnosed with having an activated post gene. I was a post human. Eventually I was committed to a hospital and given strong sedatives. I was released when Negation was created and I was given it. If I don't take a shot every day I hear every thought around me. Then there's the thing with Paul" he said. "What about him? He always smiles" I said. "Yeah about that. You met his mom at the picnic last April right?" he asked. "The one in the wheelchair right?" I asked. "Yep. Paul put her in it. His powers kicked in on his ninth birthday if you can believe it. He hugged his mom happy he got his gift. He says he felt a tingle in his body and then he felt and heard a snap. Snapped his mother's spine like a breadstick. He's been popping antidepressants like popcorn ever since. It's things like that cause people to fear us. You don't have to worry about people fearing you. Who fears a girl who can shrink? The Minimizer isn't a name that strikes fear in the hearts of people" he said.

 

Yes. That's my power. I can shrink but that's not the limit of my power. There's an unspoken rule or custom among post-humans. We don't tell people our true limits of our powers. Like Paul. On paper he's strong enough to lift a tank. In reality he can probably lift a small building. Theo can control minds and read them but I bet he can do it farther away than he has admitted too. Myself? I can do more than shrink myself. I can shrink anything as long as I can touch it. If people knew that then they'd fear me. "While we're on the subject, how was it when you got your powers?" he asked. I stared for a minute. "Shitty" I said standing up. As soon as I did I fell forward. Luckily Theo caught me. "That's it. I'm taking you home" he said. He led me out of the bar and to his car. His second hand Maxima beeped as he disarmed it. I had to chuckle. Who would want to steal the thing? I sat in the ripped leather seat and tried to not throw up. He started the car and rolled the window down.

 

"If you hurl at least aim out and down" he said pulling out the lot. I looked at the lights of Beacon City as he drove down the road. Beacon City was small until the baby boom of the 50's. A coastal city in Northern California. Post humans on the wrong side of the law always competed for territory especially in cities like LA or San Francisco. They came up north for their own piece of the pie. Things like that caused crime to escalate. Soon the police looked for their own post humans to help maintain law and order. That's where I came in. Been on the force 5 years. Joined up right out of high school.    

 

"Here we are. I'll walk you to your apartment" he said parking. He had me lean on him as we waited for the elevator to get to my floor. He walked me right to the door. "Room 511" I said fumbling for my keys. "Jesus Kim" he said watching. Theo fit the key in the door lock. He opened the door for me and led me inside. He walked me to my bed and I sat down. "Okay. You’re good. See you tomorrow" he said. I pulled on his shirt. "You don't have to go" I said slipping off my Kevlar uniform top. "Kim. No" he said. "So you're not interested in me?" I said taking my boots off. "I didn't say that. You're wasted. It wouldn't be right" he said. I took off my uniform pants and he stared blushing. "Yeah I'm wasted but that doesn't mean I don't wanna fuck. Aren't you interested? Maybe this will change your mind" I said. I willed myself to shrink down to 4 inches. Theo looked shocked. I think he never seen me tiny before. "I'm at your mercy like this. Don't you wanna do naughty things to me?" I said grinning. Theo gulped.

 

I stood up and began walking on my bedsheets. I stumbled near the edge and fell. Theo quickly rushed to catch me. I could feel his body heat through his palms. The smoothness of his skin. Theo sat down. "Kim. You're a good friend and I don't want to take advantage of you. We'll talk tomorrow okay? Kim?" I heard him ask. I had drifted off to sleep in his hands. "God give me strength" I heard him mutter as he carefully placed me on my pillow.

 

I awoke the next morning with a pounding headache. "Damn" I said remembering last night. I know I made an ass of myself. Theo was a good person. Rare to find a post human with a conscience like that. Even more so with his power set. I stepped into the precinct worried about how he would react seeing me. Theo was at his desk looking over a file when he saw me. "About last night" I said. "Shh. Don't worry about it" he said smiling. His hand on my shoulder felt nice and strong. "Can we talk later?" I asked. He nodded. "Minimizer! We got something you need to look at down in forensics" the captain yelled. "Duty calls. Hang in there Kimmy" he said. Kimmy. It sounded so sweet. I made my way to forensics to see what they wanted.

 

"Hey Kim. Sorry to call you down for this but you're the expert on small wounds" the coroner said. "It's alright Ralph" I said. On the slab was a girl. 16 maybe. "What do you have so far?" I asked. "Her name is Hope Connors. Age 16. We lifted her prints and found her file in the database" he said. "Cause of death?" I asked. "Unknown. Her lungs had no water so she didn't drown. She was found washed up on the beach by the way. "Was she raped?" I asked. Negative but we did find odd markings and that's why you were called" he said. I shrank down to an inch and had Ralph put me next to her body. A mountain of a girl at my size. Pretty but dead. What happened to her and what monster did this? First thing I check is her nails. Pink and manicured. Clean. No skin cells. Damn. I look at her wrists. Clean. No markings. I began to walk on her body. This is what I hate the most. Like walking on dead pork. Cold. Dull. I swear I felt the chill though my uniform.    

 

Then I see the markings. Very tiny pin pricks on her skin. More on her legs. When I get to her feet I see more between her toes but those look larger and older. I grow back to normal size. "What you find?" he asked. "Strange pricks on her skin. Did you do a tox?" I asked. "Sure but the results won't be in for another two days" he said. "She looks like a drug user. Found tracks between her toes. You got an address?" I asked. "Yeah I'll send it to your phone" he said. I got the address and drove out in the squad car. It was out in the suburbs. Nice and clean. Quiet. Typical. I knock on the door. A woman around 40 answers. "Kimberly Leonard. Beacon City PD. Are you the mother of a Hope Connors?" I asked. "What she done this time?" the woman huffed. "Ma'am. We...we found her dead this morning" I said. The woman's expression changed to shock and anguish. Sadly I've seen it before all too often. The woman collapsed in the doorway sobbing her name. I led her to her sofa. "I'm sorry for your loss but I need to ask some questions. When did you see her last?" I asked. "Last night around 11. She'd been moody for a while since I made her stop taking drugs but recently she'd been acting...mellow. I yelled at her telling her I knew she was using again. She was mad enough to show me her arms and said she wasn't! My last words to her were so awful!" the woman cried.

 

"She was seeing anyone. A boy or girl?" I asked. "No. I don't think so but she has been wearing more makeup and painting her nails more" she said. "You mind if I look at her room?" I asked. She shook her head. I left the grieving woman to herself as I walked up the stairs. Hope's room was messy. Things everywhere. I shrunk down to two inches. You'd be surprised how your perspective changes at this size. Things you don't notice before. Also the chance of contaminating evidence is much lower.  A pile of clothes tall as a third story building on one side.  I walk over to it and peek inside the pockets of her jeans. Nothing. Just a quarter the size of a manhole cover, lint, and a chewing gum wrapper. Her panties are nearby. I tug on the edges and I can smell her sex. The fabric is slightly stained. She was aroused at one point wearing these. Then I see something I could only see at my size. Tiny spots of blood at the crotch. Too small to be explained for the time of the month.

 

I began checking under her bed. As I get closer I can smell something. "Whew" I said cringing. My tiny flashlight illuminates the darkness. A dirty sock. The smell is strong. At my size all smells are stronger. Wait...that's odd. There's a slight sweet smell to it. What could cause that? I keep looking and find her phone. "She forgot her phone? Maybe she was in a hurry?" I said. I press the power button and the phone lit up. "Passworded. Draw with your finger kind" I said to myself. I can't enlarge. I might smudge fingerprints. Shit! It's low on power. I can't wait for CSI to get here! There might be another password it needs if it dies. I step up onto the giant screen and began moving my foot. Nothing. Damn. Not pressure sensitive. Must be heat. I take off my boots and socks. Hope my feet are warm enough. My bare foot can feel the cool plastic. I'm glad no one is here to see me. I look stupid running around a phone screen hoping my sweaty feet can unlock it. Finally! It unlocked!

 

"Ghostchat. I heard about this app. Stores chats for only 24 hrs. and deletes them. I did the right thing unlocking it myself. Another hour and poof...gone. Hmm...Hope is talking to someone named Mr. P. A boyfriend? My foot taps the last message to open it. "I need you again. It wore off- Hope." "Don't have time for your junkie ass-P" "Don't fuck with me! You did this!-Hope" Meet me near Beacon Bay-P" it said. Beacon Bay? Not far from where her body was found. Who is Mr. P? I step off the phone and look around one more time. A glint of light comes from something tucked in a book. I had to grow three inches to open it. Inside was a plastic bag. No drugs but something odd. "A pine needle?" I wondered. It was time to call in CSI. They arrived 20 minutes later and have them bag the evidence. Her mother looked so distraught as we collected her daughter's things. "Find who did this to my baby" she pleaded. I headed back to the station.

 

"Find anything?" Theo asked. "Yeah. Maybe a suspect. Mr. P?" I asked. "Don't know anyone what that alias" he said. "Ralph and his crew will let me know tomorrow what he finds. Her tox will come back Friday" I said. "So you wait. Want to come over for dinner so we can talk?" Theo asked. "Sure. I could use some company" I said. Theo's house was immaculate for a guy. Single guy at that. Excellent cook. He's cute and a good catch. Why is he still single? At first things were awkward. We didn't speak. "About last night..." I said. "It's okay. You were stressed and drunk" he said. "Not okay. I was like some Thumbelina slut" I groaned. "You were...different yeah. I wouldn't say a slut though. Wounded is more accurate" he said softly. I put my fork down. I felt warm tears on my face. Theo came behind me and hugged me. "Kimmy. Now that you're sober I can tell you something. I do love you. I worry every day for you. It wasn't just the fact I thought I'd be taking advantage of you. You felt so vulnerable in my hands. So fragile like you'd just shatter like glass. I saw you just pass out. A tiny three inch girl I loved who drank till she couldn't feel pain.  I wanted to hold you so tight" he said.

 

I felt him shaking. I glanced at his eyes. Brown like chocolate and so deep. I stood up. My hand touched his cheek. "Kim" he softly as we kissed. The kisses got deeper and I felt his tongue touching mine. He took me to his bed. He glanced at it. "It’s okay. I want this" I said. He took off my clothes gently and did the same to himself. God he was hung! Theo worked out at the police gym so he was lean and muscular. "How long have we known each other?" I asked. "About 2 years" he said enjoying my nude body. "Do you trust me?" I asked. He nodded. I touched his chest with my finger and my fingertip glowed slightly. He was shocked to see that he was shrinking. He stopped at 5 inches. "Kim? How?!" he asked. "Don't be afraid. I never told anyone I can do this. I was afraid people would be scared of me if they knew" I said. He hung his head and nodded. I picked him up. My mouth opened and slurped his cock and balls in. "Oh Jesus" he groaned as I played with his package. I was getting wet. I'd never did such a thing before since...well it had been some time. Theo began humping my mouth and with a moan he came. His load was small but tasty. I gave him a minute to rest. He smiled at me as I stroked his chest. I kissed his cute body all over and wished his dark skin tasted like chocolate. He got hard once again. "Kim. Let me fuck you for real" he said.

 

As much as I wanted him to pleasure me that size I could see he wanted the real thing. I grew him back to normal and felt him slowly push his shaft into me. He began slowly at first. In and out. Rubbing my tits. God it felt like I would melt! He took his time and sped up a little but I could feel him holding back. "I won’t break Theo" I said. Hearing that he began slamming into me. He grabbed my feet and held them as his balls slapped my crotch. He looked deep into my eyes as he came. "Theo!" I said cumming myself as I felt his semen hit my cervix. My pussy squeezed him for every drop. He pulled out of me and held me to him. He looked scared. "Theo?" I asked. He turned to me and I saw his eyes watery with tears. "Please tell me you love me for real. I’m scared Kimmy. Scared you only love me because of my powers" he said. Ohh...that's why he was alone. He was afraid that it wasn't real. "I really love you Theo" I said. The world thinks post-humans are strong invincible beings but really were just as fragile as the rest of humanity. Probably more so.

 

I kissed Theo goodbye early the next morning. I felt happier than I had in a long time. After stopping at my apartment to shower and change I came to work. Theo was there and smiled. It felt so natural to be with him. "Morning Cap!" I said. "You’re in a good mood Leonard" the captain said. "I had a...nice night last night" I said. "Ah. Glad to hear you and Theo finally broke the ice" he said. I felt like I would die of embarrassment. "What? I don't need Theo's powers to see how much he likes you. Both of you came in with same damn goofy grin. Relax. Just busting your balls...so to speak. Anyway. Ralph got something downstairs for you. Check it out" he said. I went down to forensics.

 

"Heard you got something" I said. "Better believe it. My crew spent all night on it and found something interesting" he said holding the pine needle with gloved hands. "Pine needle?" I asked. "Nope. A quill" he said. "Quill like in porcupines?" I asked. "Very similar. Get this. It had a hallucinogenic chemical on the tip. Finding that and I was able to speed up the tox screen. Her body had traces of it. With this much her body would have been numb to the point of paralysis" he said.   "So that's how she drowned. Couldn't swim. You said similar. We got a DNA analysis?" I asked. He handed me a file. "Already in CODIS. Name's the Porcutripper. Got a record for assault" he said. "Now we got a suspect. File here says he frequents a bar near the beach" I said putting the file down. "Hey if you're going out watch his quills! One prick and you'll be tripping balls" Ralph said.

 

"Cap I need Blockbuster with me on this" I said. "Paul? You know that he can only be deployed on special circumstances" captain said. "I got a post-human criminal that can kill you with a hug. That good enough?" I asked. He looked at me. "Dispatch. Get Blockbuster down here" he said on his radio. Ten minutes later me and Paul were cruising down the street to get my perp. Paul was handsome. 23 years old with brown hair and green eyes. Eyes that shone like emeralds but a hint of sadness to them. "So we got a heavy?" he asked. "Yep. Guy can cause you to suffocate or trip just by pricking you" I said. "So my tough skin is what you need" Paul said. "Yeah. I doubt you have to kick ass. They'll piss their pants just seeing you" I said. Paul smiled.

 

"Here we are" I said stepping out the car. I opened the door and the people inside stopped what they were doing. They grinned like I was choice meat. That is until Paul stepped in. "Who stopped the party?" a voice said. Here he was. Porcutripper. Thin guy in his late teens. Gaudy clothes but you could see little barbs poking out his skin. "Beacon City Police. We got questions for you" I said. "Really? Ask them" he said. "At the station" I said. "Afraid of something Minimizer was it? Why do you even work as a cop? What can you do other than be tiny?" he asked. If he only knew. "Show some respect" Paul said. "Or what?" he asked. Paul yanked a bar off the window cage and nearly tied it into a knot. The perp got the message. "Keep it going fellas. This won't take long" he said. Paul cuffed him. I could see the disappointment in Porcutripper's eyes when Paul wasn't affected.

 

Half hour later...

 

"You got a nice file here Yancy Belvins" I said. "It's Porcutripper bitch" he said. "19 years old and been in and out of juvie 4 times. Last time was beating the shit out of you foster dad" I said. "Asshole deserved it. Kept yanking my quills out to get high" he said. "Did Hope deserve what happened to her to?" I asked putting her picture down. "Ah. That's what this is about. Yeah we had some problems. She press a charge?" he asked. "She's dead" I said. "Sucks to be her" he said. "You killed her Yancy. I know you did. What was she to you? Some junkie? Nagging girlfriend?" I asked. "Look. She was just a girl who liked it rough. No matter how much I pricked her she still wanted that pussy eaten" he said grinning. I wanted to strangle him but those quills in his neck stopped that. "Last I saw of her was she wanted to walk the boardwalk overlooking the ocean. Not my problem if she offed herself" he said. "No. See we got her phone and she sounded desperate for s hit. I think you gave her so much of your fucking poison she od'ed and you tossed her into the ocean to cover it up" I said. "Your word not mine. Unless you got concrete evidence showing I murdered her then we're done" he said standing up. He walked out.

 

I ran after him only to be stopped by the DA. "He's right. We just got a theory. We need real proof he murdered her" he said. "What about the fucking shit on his quills?! He's a walking opium factory!" I yelled. "He can’t be charged for something his body produces naturally just like our brains produce dopamine" he said. I glance at the bastard walking out and to my left his Hope's mother. She runs to me. "Is that him?! Did he kill my baby!?" she yelled. I nodded. "Then why is he leaving?!" she yelled. "We need more proof" I said. "So he gets off?!" she yelled. I couldn't answer. She just breaks down crying. "Fuck post-humans! Justice doesn't apply to them! I hope you all burn in hell you freaks!" she screamed. She's lead out the room. Theo touches my shoulder. "You okay?" he asked. "What do you think?" I asked. The day goes by slowly as I remember that mother's face. The look of hopelessness (literally in every sense of the word). I couldn't see it again. Not another one just getting off. No more.

 

I glance at Yancy's file on last time to burn his face into memory. I go home. My phone rings and its Theo checking on me. I tell him I'm turning in early. He says he loves me and to call him if I need to talk. Thanks Theo but only one thing will help me tonight. I wait till it's almost 4 in the morning to go back to that bar. I stand at the doorway and shrink down. At an 1/8 of an inch I easily slip under it. The room is like a city at this size. Nobody is in here but I see light in the back. I grow larger and make my way to it. I'm the size of a mouse as I peek over the corner of the wall. There he is. Sleeping and next to him is a teenager no more than 15. This would be good enough for statutory rape but no. He's a murderer. The girl is passed out. Her ass is bare. Cum oozing out her vagina. Bastard is using his abilities to turn girls into junkie sex slaves. Hope was just easy pickings due to her history. I grow to my normal size and tip toe over to him.

 

Very carefully I touch his forehead and channel my powers. He's still sleeping as he shrinks down. A foot. An inch and then he stops when he no bigger than an ant. Can’t hurt me now. I pick him up and he immediately wakes up. "Morning sunshine" I said. He's saying something but it's to faint to hear. "Unshrink you or don't hurt you?" I asked. He's trying to prick me. Won't work. "Give it up. My skin is like 30 ft. thick at your size. Afraid of me now?" I asked. "That girl didn't deserve to die Yancy. The decent thing would've been to take her to an ER. No. You tossed her away like garbage. Right now a mother is grieving for her. A mother I promised I would punish the one who killed her child. You caused this to happen Yancy. All because you decided you were above the law.  You were right in some sick way. Did you notice I said were as in past tense? I'm going to begin taking out people who thinks the law doesn't apply to them. You're the first. Maybe then I can look at the people who are suffering from the loss of the people they care about" I said.

 

He began screaming at me. I began thinking of how to kill him. I saw the girl who was next to him. She was pretty but it was obvious her body was suffering from the drugs. Another helpless victim of his. She rolled onto her back. "I know how to kill you Yancy. A fate you deserve. These girls are helpless when you sink you quills into them so why not be helpless to them?" I said. I hovered him over the girl's mouth. I gently placed him on her upper lip. "It's only a matter of time before she licks her lip. Totally helpless to stop it. Helpless" I said. He was stuck fast to her moist lip. Her saliva was like glue. I waited patiently. A minute passed. 5 minutes. The girl breathed in hard and her mouth opened. Her tongue licked her lip and the tiny bug who killed Hope was sucked in. "Bye bye Yancy. Don't give the girl heartburn" I said leaving.

 

I get into my car and drive away. I don't go straight home though. I make one last stop. Hope's mother's house. Again I shrink small enough to crawl under the doorframe. It dark except for the television in the living room. Her mother is passed out. An empty liquor bottle the size of a football field is on the floor. I grow a little and climb under the sofa.  "Mrs. Conners!" I yelled. Nothing. I grow to almost a foot. I'm wedged under the sofa now. I shout again. "Huh?" she said waking up. "Mrs. Connors. I'm sorry for your loss" I said. "Oh god I'm hearing things" she muttered. "No you're not. I punished the man responsible when the law couldn’t. Your daughter was avenged" I said. I could hear her shifting around looking for me. "This is a dream" she said. "No. Not a dream. You screamed that post-humans were above the law. That maybe true but there are some who want to help people any way they can. I'm one of them. What the law couldn’t do I did. I hope you can move on from your loss" I said. "How do I know this is real?" she asked. "Read the papers. His disappearance will attract attention. Again. Sorry for your loss" I said. "Who are you? Your voice sounds strange" she said. "I'm...I'm just someone taking out the trash" I said. I shrink down and leave her.

 

It was just two hours but I slept more soundly than I had for some time. As I went to work I was nervous that I left a clue to what I did. I had committed murder. Okay I didn’t outright kill him but at least an accessory. I looked around. Smiles at me. Everyone going about their day. Theo was sipping coffee looking at the news blogs. I went right over and kissed him. A few people whistled. "Damn Kim! What's got you wound up?" he asked. "Just trying to be happy. Got to move on with my life right?" I asked. The surprised man nodded. The day went by uneventful which was a good thing. "Come on over for dinner" I told Theo. Theo was shocked at my forthcoming.

 

"It's good right?" I asked him. "Yeah. Best spaghetti I ever had. Kimmy. You okay? You never been this...excitable. Not sober anyway" he said. "I decided not to let work get in the way of my happiness. We can't win them all. We just have to be glad can win period" I said. "I'll drink to that" he said. An hour or so ticked by and I led him to my bedroom. I blushed thinking about what happened last time. It felt so natural as he slowly fucked me. He was more comfortable this time. He knew I really loved him. No mind control trickery. He hugged me tightly as he came inside me. Being a typical guy he fell asleep soon after. I woke up around 1 a.m. to pee. Theo was snoring away. I watched him for a minute and looked out from my window. The city looks so peaceful at night from above. I wish my powers included flight. Then you look down and see the filth. I'll be damned. I watch as a teen does a drug deal not 50 ft. from my apartment.

 

The urge to punish him is great. I've seen his kind before. Holds little drugs so he can toss his stash. Has others do his dirty work like killing. I slip on some dark clothes quietly and leave Theo behind. He doesn't even see me approach him on the street. "Hey chica. Wanna score?" he says. I place my hand on his shoulder and look around. Nobody around. "Oh you want something else" he said grinning. That grin melts as his body shrinks down. I'm literally pushing his size away as my hand pushes on his body. Soon he is only two inches tall. "Crazy puta! What did you do?!" he screams. "I'm tired of you kind selling your poison to people. The weak, the vulnerable, the young. Getting arrested is like an inconvenience to you. Hire a high priced lawyer with your dirty money and get off. That ends for you" I said. I strip off his clothes as he wriggles in my grip. His clothes are in my hand as I toss them down a sewer grate. "Please don't hurt me. I can pay you" he whimpers. "I DON'T WANT YOUR FUCKING MONEY! I WANT YOU TO GET THE JUSTICE YOU DESERVE!" I yelled squeezing him. I felt a crack and he let off a tiny scream.

 

He coughed blood. I think about what I should do with him. Something cruel to be sure. I know what I should do. Eat the fucker. Leave nothing of him behind except shit. "You turned a lot of lives to shit so it's only fair you become shit" I said. I opened my mouth and he starts screaming and wriggling with all his shrunken might. I place him on my tongue and close my mouth. His screams rattle my teeth as I taste him. Jesus! I can taste him! Salty and meaty like bacon. My mouth instinctively waters. I never considered eating anyone before. I tilt my head back and let his tiny body slide down my throat. I reach into my panties and find them to be wet. "God. It made me horny" I muttered. I walk back to my apartment as I feel him fight to live in my stomach. I ate someone. A human being. No Kim. A predator. A monster who peddled death to people including schoolchildren. By the time I get back to my bedroom he had stopped moving. I let out a tiny belch and I swore I could taste him again. I'm naked again as I climb into bed. As I look at Theo I shrink down to 4 inches and climb onto his chest. His hairy chest feels so soft and warm.

 

"Ummm..." he mutters as he moves. He wakes up and is startled. "Christ Kim I thought you were a mouse. Warn me when you decide to do that" he said. I don't say anything and just pet his chest. "You awake baby?" he said stroking my back with his giant finger. "I never did tell you about when I got my powers did I?" I asked. "No. It sounded bad. You said it was shitty" he said. "It was" I said. "You don't have to tell me if it’s that bad" he said. I looked up at him. I got up and walked to him. His hairs tickling my bare feet. I sat again inches from his face. "No. I'll tell you. How do I begin? I haven't told anyone this since my therapist when I was a teenager. It began when I was 11. My powers kicked in the night I had my period. I woke up and I was surrounded by red fabric. Later on I realized it wasn't red fabric but my blood staining my bedsheet. It was morning and the air glistened in the sunlight. I looked around not knowing where I was. God I was scared."

 

"I finally realized I was in my room when I saw my ceiling fan. I didn't understand how it seemed so big and faraway. It was like looking at stark white sky and God had hung a ceiling fan on it. It dawned on me that I had somehow shrunk during the night. The soft ground that felt springy was my bedsheets. I looked on for what seemed like miles. The white sheet just kept going. "Honey wake up. You'll be late for school" I heard a thunderous voice yell. I saw my door open and my mother look in. Theo it was like trying to look up at a mountain. The look on her face when she saw I wasn't there. I heard or felt her run through the hose looking for me. She screamed at dad saying I was gone. She would come into the room bringing dad and look to see if my clothes were gone. As much as I screamed they didn't hear me. I ran to them. I ran for some time as they rummaged my room. Then I tripped on something. I held it in my hand. It felt like a rope. Longer than I could really see. It was like 75 ft. long as I kept pulling on it. Then I could smell it. Strawberries. I gasped when I realized it was a strand of my hair."

 

"I was tiny Theo. Far tinier then even I had realized. No bigger than a grain of salt. I watched helpless as they left the room. As the day dragged on I could hear mom sobbing and yelling at someone on the phone. The air conditioner would turn on and I had to hold onto the bedsheets to avoid being blown away. Even the smallest breeze was like a hurricane to me. I was hungry and thirsty as I tried to sleep. The next day I was sure I would be saved when I saw the police enter my room. A young man began carefully looking at the sheets. Then he saw my blood and told mom he suspected something bad had occurred. He face was so close I could see the pores in his skin. No amount of shouting helped. Mom was catatonic. Dad just slumped into the corner. They really thought someone had kidnapped me or worse yet killed me and stole my body. I watched them leave and I decided to try getting down from the bed. Maybe if I made it to a phone or something I could text what happened. Yeah I know. Crazy. I was desperate Theo. My throat was parched. My lips cracking. The sun was setting by the time I got to the edge."

 

The distance from the bed to the floor was immense. Like Grand Canyon immense. If I fell I was done. I began climbing down using my hands and toes to latch on to the sheet. After maybe 10 minutes though I felt my strength begin to give out. My vision blurred and I slipped. This was it I thought. I'm going to die in my room and my parents will never know. My body will either be stepped on or vacuumed up. To my surprise though I survived the fall. Physics saved my ass. I was tiny enough to hit terminal velocity quick. Like a dust particle in the air. I survived but I hurt all over. I tried to move and found I was tangled in carpet fibers. I was too weak to get free. Now I was sure I'll die. Die of thirst soon and nothing could help me. My eyes closed and I tried to prepare my 11 year old mind" I said.

 

"But you didn't die. You're here with me" Theo said. "I woke up in the hospital normal sized. Mom nearly squeezed the life out of me. They said they found me in my room after hearing a thud. Apparently my regrowth part of my powers kicked in instinctively to save my life. I of course tested positive for the post-human gene. I was homeschooled after that. My size didn't change for a whole year. I hoped that it was a one-time thing. Just before my 13th birthday though my mom died. Cancer. Very quick and aggressive. I was alone in my room when I was looking at her pictures. I was angry. Angry at God or whoever that fucked up my family. With all my rage I just screamed. I shrank. Not as tiny as before but most definitely small. Judging by the pencil on the floor I was around 5 inches tall. My powers kicked in from my emotions. Years later psychiatrists say I got smaller because I wanted to distance myself from the world."

 

"Dad rushed into my room hearing me scream. He saw me on the floor and picked me up. He sat down and held me close to his chest. Dad rarely cried but he that night. He stroked my back and told me it would be okay. After that I began practicing my powers. Dad encouraged me to shrink and see what kind of control I had. I loved the attention he gave me. That...that all changed when I was around 15" I said. "Honey. You're shaking" he said. I wanted to tell Theo the whole story. I knew in my heart he would understand. "It would've been my mother's 35th birthday that night. Dad got drunk. I heard him crying alone in his bedroom. I went to him. "Daddy?" I asked worried. He ushered me to come over. "Would you shrink for daddy? He could use a smile right now" he said. His breath reeked of whisky. I wanted him to be happy so I did. I shrank down to 4 inches. He smiled at me with sad eyes as I sat in his palm. He looked so strong in body. Like he was a titan."

 

"You look so much like your mother" he said touching my face. His finger went from my face to my chest. His breathing got deeper. He began pulling off my shirt. "Dad?" I asked getting scared. He just shushed me.my shirt came off and he tugged off my jeans. "You got your mothers figure" he said. Pulling off my bra and panties. I was naked. I covered myself. I was too scared to even cry let alone grow back to normal. He began to kiss me gently. Then he sucked my breasts into his mouth. I felt him sucking on them! God I remember how ashamed I felt getting aroused. He knew it too. He felt the wetness on his palm and parted my legs with his tongue. He was sucking my pussy! I felt like a freak when I came. "Dad. Please..." I panted. With my taste in his mouth he unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out. I began sobbing. I think in his drunk mind he finally realized with he did. He put me back on the floor. Free now I grew back and ran out the room. I heard him sobbing.

 

He didn't look at me for days. Too ashamed. He sat next to and just cried saying he was sorry. I told him I forgave him. I did love him. His drinking got worse though. He would come home from work and go right to the bottle.  I shrank and hid from him. He screamed for me to come out. Fearing him I did. He would have me shrink down so he could have fun as he called it. He sucked on me for hours sometimes. Had me do really bad things and did bad things to me. He would lick my tiny feet and tell me he loved me and then after saying that had me rub him still he came.  This went on for months until one day I had enough. He had me shrink down to two inches. Without saying a word he picked me up between his fingers and popped me into his mouth."

 

"I was hysterical. He could eat me so easily. I hoped he wasn't such a monster he would. I could feel myself getting dizzy from the alcohol fumes in his breath. I could smell the death that could await me down his throat. Then I felt the floor shift and I fell down his throat. He ate me! Swallowed his daughter! I felt my skin tingle and then burn from the acids. This was it. I was going to die. These powers were going to kill me. It just took 5 extra years for it. Then I felt cool air. I was in a puddle of puke and dad was coughing over me. He looked as shocked as I was. I grew back instantly. "Kimberly I'm sorry! Daddy didn't mean..." he said before I kicked him in the face.  I quickly for some clothes on and ran to the police. They heard my story. They looked at me in different ways. Some saw me as a freak. Others pitied me. Others just stared at me. Then I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw it was a post-human you may know. Twilight Maiden" I said.

 

"The Twilight Maiden?" Theo asked. "Yeah her. She had busted up a gun running ring and was filing the report when she heard of me. She bent down and looked at me with those hauntingly sparkly black eyes. "It's going to be okay dear. We'll help you" she said. She got me cleaned up and got me some warm food. She knew what it was like to have powers that fucked with your life. Those shadow powers of hers? Yeah. She told me it wasn't attracting the right kind of guys. She stood with me when my dad was arrested. She was with me when I was placed in foster care. She was with me when I got drunk on my 21st birthday. My first real friend in a long time" I said. Those looked at me with such sadness. "And I thought I had it rough. Oh god Kimmy I'm sorry" he said hugging me tightly. In the moonlight I saw a tear run down his cheek. He really felt for me. "If I wasn't a cop I'd kill that fucker" he whispered. "Don't bother. He's rotting in prison for the next 10 years. I'm sure he's getting what he deserved" I said. I just lied. I wished he was dead. I loved him and he did everything he could to use that against me.

 

Days passed. No cases for me had come. Porcutripper was rumored to have gone missing though. Rumor was someone killed him and got rid of the body. True as fuck but nobody knew it was me. The police did a weak investigation but dropped it within a day. Good riddance many said. I drove home one night and saw a man trying to rape a woman. I quickly pulled over. I had changed out of uniform already so I was looking like just a regular girl. I ran into the alleyway. He had his back turned and was holding the girl down. Poor girl was scared shitless and crying for help. I shrank down as I neared him. I touched his shoe and shrank him down. I was a quarter of an inch tall but he was way smaller. Around two inches to me. The girl looked around wondering where her attacker was. I could smell something strong in the air. The girl was so frightened he pissed herself. She nearly crushed me standing up. She took off running. "What did you do to me?!" he yelled. Middle aged man with a scar. "Stopped you from raping that poor girl. Been a few days since I punished someone" I said tearing off his clothes. "Please! Don't hurt me!" he cried. "Hurt you? Like this?" I asked gripping his leg. He shrieked as I put pressure on it and the bone shattered like straw. "How many did you hurt? How many pleaded for you to stop?" I asked breaking his other leg. He sobbed in pain. "I have a special hate for rapists. You’re going to die. How is up to you. Slow or fast?" I asked.

 

"Please don't kill me!" he cried. "Wrong. That not one of your choices" I said breaking his arm. "...fast" he said. I didn't feel like eating him. I wanted him to truly suffer. I saw a pack of rats fighting over a breadcrumb. I grew back with him in my hand. He really was two inches now. The rats ran away when I got near and then I put the man down on the concrete. He tried dragging himself away from me with his only good limb. I just stepped back and waited. Sure enough the rats came back and sniffed the air. Wounded meat. The man screamed as they pounced on him. I watched as they tore him apart and devoured the scraps. All that was left was a tiny slick of blood. Not even his bones were left. I grinned and got back in my car. News got out that a rapist had disappeared right before his victim. I was called in.

 

"Minimizer, Mindfreak? You hear about a post-human taking out a rapist?" the captain asked. "No. Was it teleportation that made him disappear or some kind of camo?" Theo asked. "Don’t know. What about you Kim?" he asked me. My heart pounded. I was scared. "Kim?" Theo asked. "No. Haven't heard anything. You know our types don't get word until the shit has already hit the fan" I said. The captain nodded. "That's true. The higher ups wanted to know if a new guy came into town. Alright. Dismissed" he said. We walked out. "You okay?" Theo asked. "Fine. Just thinking how lucky that girl is right now" I said. "She sure was. Got plans for this weekend?" he asked. "No unless I get a case" I said. "Good. There's someone I want you to meet. My niece" he said. "Thought you didn't have any siblings" I said. "She's my foster sister's kid. She just woke up to being a post-human. She's having a rough time" he said. "If I can help sure" I said. Theo nodded and smiled. "What's her power?" I asked. "Don't know. She refuses to tell anyone. It's got people worried" he said.

 

Saturday came around and we rode to his foster sister's house just outside the city. "Theo! So glad you came!" a woman about 30 said opening the door. She was pretty.  Long black hair with hazel eyes. "This must be Kimmy! Theo has told me about how he found a nice girl" she said Theo looked embarrassed. "Come on in and drop your things" she said. It was a nice home. Two floors and even had a small swimming pool in the back. "You doing okay sis?" Theo asked. She hesitated to answer. "It's pointless to lie to someone like you. It's rough having to raise a child on your own" she said. So she was a single mom. Bet it is rough. "You know if you want I can move up here. It's only a 45 minute drive for me" Theo said.  Poor girl looked like she would cry any second. "Becca. I don't need my powers to see something is really troubling you" he said squeezing her hand. "It's Laura. She was complaining about stomach pains two weeks ago so o took her to the doctor. A routine screening showed she has the gene" she said.

 

"You told me on the phone she refuses to tell anyone her power. You sure she even knows?" Theo asked. Something strange has been going on since she came back from the doctors. Boys have been getting into fights at school around her. She dresses up more and last Wednesday I found three men camped near her window. When I ask her what's going on she just smirks. It's beginning to scare me!" she said crying. Theo hugged her. "We'll look into it. For now why don't you ask her to come down" Theo said. Becca asked her daughter to come down. A few moments later I watched a 13 year old girl come downstairs. She looked so much like her mom. Same hair but she had blue eyes. "Look who came by to visit" her mother said. "Uncle Theo!" the girl said hugging him. "Hey squirt. How's it going?" he asked. "Okay I guess" she replied. Theo began asking her regular questions. School. Movies. Boyfriends. Background stuff but important because I saw a hint of concentration in his eyes.

 

"So you got the honor roll. Awesome!" he said. Theo was sweating. Sweating? Why? "Laura. Why don't you let me and your mom talk for a bit" he said. Laura left but she glared at me slightly and smirked. She didn't even acknowledge me the whole time except then. Theo watched her leave. As soon as she did Theo bolted to the back porch. Theo breathed hard. "What's wrong?!" I asked. "She's got some type of power that's for sure. Some kind of control ability" he said. "Like yours?" Becca asked. "No. I poked at her mind. I felt no mental ability. We telepaths can sense others. Like hearing static. That's not what's going on" he said. "Did you find anything?" I asked. "Again no. She is really good at closing her mind. If I poked harder I could've hurt her. Jesus Becca. I felt..." he said before shaking his head. "What did you feel?" Becca asked. "Arousal" he said shamefully. The mood was quiet for the rest of the day until that evening after dinner. Laura was upstairs showering. "It was like being drugged with an aphrodisiac" he said. "Maybe it's like Porcutripper?" I asked. "No. She never touched my skin. Just my clothes" he said.

 

"You said you saw males being affected. What if I try to talk to her?" I asked. Theo looked surprised. "Could you?" Becca asked. "I can try. Maybe if I show her my powers she'll open up to me" I said. "Alright. Be careful. I doubt she'll hurt you but she just got whatever power she has. She might not even be aware she's using them" he said. I nodded and went upstairs. I knocked on her door. "Come in" she said. I opened the door. Typical teenager room. Posters of heroes but mostly male heroes. She was sitting on the edge of her bed playing with her phone. "Hey. We don't really get to know each other. I'm Kimberly" I said. "Laura" she said glancing up from her phone. "Heard you got powers. What's that like?" I asked. "You tell me. You work with Uncle Theo don't you?" she asked. "You don't like me do you? Why?" I asked. "What's your power?" she asked. "If I show you will you show me yours?" I asked. Laura nodded. I shrank down to 4 inches. "That's pretty cool. You look really cute that size" Laura said getting off the bed and sitting on the floor. She was like 150 ft. tall to me. That and the twitch in her eye unsettled me.

 

"So I showed you my powers. Show me yours. Please?" I asked. "Okay" she said. She closed her eyes. Nothing happened. "What’s supposed to happen?" I asked. "Give it a minute" she said. As seconds ticked by I waited. Nothing was happening. Hmmm...Her room smells nice. Sweet smelling. I felt my body getting warmer. My pussy was getting wet. What's...happening to me? "You feel that? That's what I can do. My body makes a small that people like. Never tired it on a girl though. How do you feel?" she asked. I couldn't answer. I dropped to my knees panting. "That bad? Bet you'd do anything for me like the others" she said. She put her feet close to me. "Bet you'd even lick my feet wouldn't you?" she said. Her gigantic feet were a foot from me. Her bare soles towered over me. Her toes wriggled as she thought about how helpless I was. "Say it. Ask to lick my toes" she said. She brought her soles down to the floor. My mind tried to fight the urge.

 

I felt so desperate to please her. If it made her happy I'd gladly lick her feet. "Please...let me lick your toes" I stammered. "Go ahead" she said. I ran to her feet and began licking her toes. She laughed. "I didn't think you actually do it! I know my feet are clean now but still! I got this much control?! Perfect. A tiny person licking my feet and begging to please me. I was scared at first about this power. People leering at me. Caught my gym teacher sniffing my shirt yesterday. Yeah I don't like you. I saw how Uncle Theo likes you. I like Uncle Theo. He's cute and funny and nice to me. I don't feel like sharing" she said pulling her foot back and putting it on my back. I felt her sole pushing down slightly. The pain was increasing but I didn't care. My body wanted to please this giant teenage goddess. "If I crushed you then I can have him. I'll just say it was an accident. Some crying to sell it" she said. He pressure increased and I felt my back creak. The door opened. "Hey I heard laughing. Guess you guys...LAURA!" Theo shouted.

 

Laura immediately pulled her foot off me. "What the hell were you...ohh" he said gripping his head. "Breathe Uncle Theo" Laura said. "I...want to...make love...NO!" Theo said fighting back. Laura eyes went wide and she fell back onto her bed. Theo grabbed me and took me out of the room. "Kim! Speak to me! You okay?!”  he yelled. The fresh air helped clear my head. "My head. Theo. What happened?" I asked still in his hand. "She was going to kill you. She was about to take me over when I have a mental command to sleep" he said. I could see Becca sobbing on the sofa. "It's her smell. That's her power" I groaned. Theo sat me on the sofa so I could grow back. He sat next to us. "Of course. That's her power. It explains everything. Pheromones. Laura has absolute control over her pheromones" he said. "I don't get it" I said. "Every animal and some bugs excrete chemicals called pheromones to signal a mate. Even us. Laura can do it at a million times more powerful. Her body odor is literally a love drug. That's really dangerous for a teen to have" he said.

 

"Can't believe my baby tried to kill someone" Becca muttered. "Becca. She isn't in full control of herself. I know what can happen when that kind of power is given to a kid. We both know don't we?" he said. "What's going to happen to her? Will they take her away?" Becca asked. "No. I'll talk to a friend at the clinic I go to. Get her started on a Negation treatment. Her powers won't be this strong after she leaves puberty. Her natural teenage hormones are supercharging her powers right now. We'll get through this" Theo said. Becca hugged him tightly. "Can I talk to you outside?" I asked. Theo stepped onto the porch. "It's not just her powers she's got issues about. It's you too. She loves you in a not family way. That's why she tried to kill me" I said. Theo sighed. "It's my fault. She never knew her dad and I'm too...attached to her" he said. "That not your fault. She's confused" I said. "Kim. Laura is my daughter" he said.  I was stunned.

Chapter End Notes:

commerical time