- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

now back to the show

I thought long and hard. Money was tight. Best I could do for her really was a chocolate cake. Taxes would be due soon so no earrings, necklaces, or such. Fucking Texas and their taxes. I found myself window shopping again. I briefly considered doing what I did before. Shrinking clothes and stealing them. I decided not to. Got lucky last time. As I drove down the highway I spotted a high school bus up ahead. Damn thing was driving slowly and I couldn't pass it. A few miles later I found myself needing gas. As I was pulling over so did the bus. An older man hopped out and went to the atm. As I pumped gas I could hear people in the bus laughing and carrying on. One yelled out the window. "Hurry up coach!" a kid shouted. He was wearing a football uniform and appeared to be older than 15. As I looked at that window I saw a cheerleader pass by. "They're going to an away game" I thought. A teen hopped out the bus and ran into the store. He was very cute. Tall about 6'0. A minute later he ran back into the bus. I think I found my birthday present. Choice A: Shrink them here. Choice B: Shrink them on the road. I pulled out the gun and set it to 65%. I fired.

 

It was the largest thing I ever shrank. The red glow enveloped the bus and it dwindled down to size. It stopped shrinking at around a foot. I picked up the bus and I could hear screaming as I carried the surprisingly heavy thing to my trunk. I glanced around to see if anyone had seen me. No cars. Good. Wait...aw fuck! Looking out the window astonished was a middle aged man looking dead at me. He saw me and quickly ducked. I ran into the station and found him franticly dialing the phone. I fired the gun. The phone handset fell with a thunk to the floor. I casually stepped around the counter. Damn he was small. Just over a half inch. About the size of a ladybug. I picked him up between my fingers. He was chirping. I brought him to my ear. He was shouting in some foreign language. I brought him to eye level. He looked Middle Eastern. "Damn. Wish you didn't see that. Now I have to get rid of you" I said. There was a sink nearby. Probably for employees to wash their hands. I dropped him in and immediately he tried to scramble up the side. It was no use. He kept slipping down. Then I turned the water on. A cascade of water swished around the sink and caught him. It was like a raging river to him as he tried to swim. He must've seen what was going to happen seeing him swim harder as he headed for the drain.

 

He fell into the drain hole was and swirled around a few times before the tiny whirlpool sucked him down. I shut the water off. I realized there might be cameras and looked around. I didn't see any. He must've been the trusting type having a station in the middle of nowhere. I hopped into the car and drove home. I got home about an hour before Maddie. I popped open the trunk and carried the bus to the coffee table. The charter bus had blacked out windows so I couldn't see. Its door shut tight but could still hear crying. "Come on out" I said. No response. "Fine. I'll do it the hard way" I said. I went to the garage and cracked open dad's toolbox. Inside was what I needed. Reinforced metal shears. I steadied my aim and jammed a blade into the bus. I could hear shouting easily from the hole. I began crimping and cutting along the top. It took about 3 minutes to cut all the way around. When I had I pried away the top. "Holy shit" I said seeing inside. On average they were about an inch and a half. I began counting them. "33...34...35. Damn that’s a lot" I said. 2/3 of them were football players. The rest were cheerleaders, coaches, and or chaperones. "Now as you can see it's pointless to stay inside. Come on out" I said. They still didn't move. I tipped the bus over and most fell out. A few taps on the side and the rest came out.

 

"Now that's taken care of let me explain your situation. This isn't a dream. You're really looking at a giantess. You were shrunk and no I won't restore you to normal size. My sister’s birthday is today and I decided to give you to her as a present. Now the first thing I want you to do is strip off your clothes. All of it" I said. A man stepped forward. "Listen lady. Someone is going to look for us and find us. Now do the right thing and fix us" the tiny man chirped. "Listening to what you just said told me something. I'm willing to bet you tried calling someone and it didn't work. Is going to look? No. Nobody knows you're here. Trust me on that. Now do as I said" I said. "Lady I'm in charge here and these kids are under my protection. We will not get naked for you" he said. Unbelievable! The ego of some people! "You’re in charge? Under your protection? Let me show you something" I said. I snatched up a random person. Turned out it was a teen football player. I tossed him into my mouth and bent down. He was screaming for help and the kids below shuddered and wept. I closed my mouth and looked that coach dead in his face and swallowed. One girl fainted hearing me gulp a fellow student down.

 

"You can't protect shit for one thing and most important I AM IN CHARGE HERE!!! Now take off your fucking clothes!" I yelled. This time they obeyed. Off came jerseys and pants, knee high socks, skirts and tops, sneakers and cleats. I swept their clothes into a small pile and with one hand dumped them in the trash. "Now that’s done we're going to start on a singing lesson. Everyone knows happy birthday so let's start with that. By the way her name is Maddie" I said. "One two three begin" I said. They sang nervously together. "Good! Not great. Heard some crying in there but good. The next thing is you to begin talking in a way fitting your new lives. Like being a slave or shrinky. Say things like how you're happy to be a footslave or something. I can reel you now the best ones will still be alive tomorrow" I said. Some held one another and cried while others just sat down weeping. I had to get Maddie’s cake ready for her.

 

Her bus would be here in minutes. I had just finished writing her name on it and sat it on the table. Most scampered away bit a few were mesmerized looking at a cake larger than most houses. I put a bunch of candles in it and grabbed a handful of kids. I dropped them onto the cake and began inserting them feet first into the icing. They cried and tried to pull out but the icing was like concrete to them. I heard the door unlock and I raced to it. "I'm home" Maddie said. "Hey sis. Happy birthday. I couldn’t afford a gift" I said. "It’s okay. I'm just tired. Midterms and all" she said. "Now I did get something for you" I said. "Thought you couldn't afford anything" she said. I gave a smirk and had her close her eyes. I led her to her cake. "Surprise!" I yelled. She gasped. "A cake!" she said not noticing yet the people on the far right. Girl could be oblivious sometimes. "Look closer" I said. She walked up and peered at it. "My god! Those are people. Where did you get them?!" she asked. "About 50 miles outside of town. There are a lot more of them" I said pointing to the rest. "Fuck me! It's like 30 of them. So cute and small. What do we do with them?" she asked. "You're the birthday girl!" I said.

 

"Thank you so much!" she said kissing me. We kissed for a few more seconds before I broke it off. "Later. For now why don't you have some cake" I said. Maddie ran to the kitchen like a kid and grabbed a plate, fork and knife. She came back and looked to see where to cut. "Excuse me little guy" she said taking the knife and cutting next to him. We both could hear him screaming as the giant blade cut next to him. She pulled out a slice with him and a cheerleader on it. She began taking bites of it. The man had pulled himself free and began crawling away. Maddie took her fork and jammed it into his back. A high pitched chirp came from him. Maddie brought the impaled shrunken man and sucked him off her fork. She smiled as she began chewing. Maddie ate the rest of the slice and ended up sucking the icing off the cheerleader before swallowing her whole. "This is the best cake ever. Hold on. I want to share it with Martha and Kenny" she said. She brought them back from where she had them and sat them on the table.

 

Martha and Kenny were astounded seeing the teens half their size. Maddie cut off some cake and left it on the table. The shrunken mother and son devoured it. Maddie smelled some icing on Kenny and began sucking it off. She had her lips up to his waist and just sucked away. Kenny groaned and Maddie closed her eyes. He was cumming in her mouth. Maddie dropped him back on the table. "You two can pick someone to have fun with if you want" Maddie said. Martha approached a young teen boy and Kenny spotted a tiny blonde. Both of them pounced on their prey. A teen raced to fight Kenny only to be snatched up and eaten by Maddie. After that nobody dared do anything. Martha was riding the three foot teen and Kenny was busy fucking the shit out of his blonde. She was screaming horribly. His cock was splitting her open. Kenny came in the now unconscious girl and left her lying there. I prodded her a few times but nothing. I ended her misery and ate her. I ate cake with my sister and listened to her talk about what she could do with them. A team of foot worshipers or pussy slaves. Battle to the death maybe? I then reminded myself her last gift. "You all there come over. I'm not going to eat you" I said. Happy to get away from the raping family on the table they did.

 

"Now sing" I said. Maddie was delighted to hear them sing happy birthday. "This is the best birthday ever" she said. "You only turn 18 once" I said. Maddie brushed away tears. "Let's have some fun. Watch this. Remember what I said about how to talk. You there. Say something" I said pointing to a girl. "I'm...I'm just a worthless shrinky. I want to be your slave. Please use me" she said. She whimpered as my hand came down. My finger pushed her to the side. "Good. Good job. Now you" I said pointing to a teen boy. The 16 year old boy was peeing himself in front of me. Not a good start. "I'm... a shrinky. A useless shrinky" he said. I grabbed him up with him fingers and crushed him into paste. "Weak. You all better do better than this idiot. I want to hear something good. Mean it" I said. One by one they came up. Some begged to be slaves. They died. Some begged to worship our feet. They lived. Some even stroked their cocks saying funny shit. "I want to fuck your giant pussy. Please let me! I want my tiny cock in you!" one energetic 14 year old yelled. Maddie smiled. She stroked his body before setting him in the keeper group. What turned me on most of all was hearing the very few that begged to be eaten.

 

After the selection process around 15 had survived. Just under half. Maddie showered and came down. She propped her feet up next to mine and took off her panties. "Now let’s really use them" she whispered to me. Maddie grabbed a few and inserted them into herself. Kenny was still on the table and casually walked up to her pussy. He had a big grin on his face and he began fucking her. "You three. Pamper my feet" she said pointing to a few. Not wanting to spelunk against their will in her vagina they quickly got to work. "Join in sis" she said tugging at my panties. I pulled them off and grabbed a few of my own. It felt so good shoving the screaming lot into me. "How is it down there?" she said looking at Kenny. "It's crazy babe! I can hear them struggling and screaming in there. Wait. One's trying to climb out. Back in there asshole" he said shoving the small teenager back into her. I began getting lost in my own lust. I felt one fall out and grabbed him. It was the coach. He had survived the whole thing.

 

"Hello again. How does it feel to be covered a giantess' secretions?" I asked. "Just kill me. Get it over with" he said. "What kind of attitude is that?" I asked pinching my nipples. "I watched you kill kids I've known for years. I watched your sister eat the son of my best friend! Just fucking do it! Crush me or eat me!" he yelled. I remembered his little talk earlier when we were weeding out the good ones. He begged to be eaten. Really begged. Thought it was an act. Guess not. "If it's any consolation, some will survive...for a while" I said. I opened my mouth and slowly put him in. He didn't scream or cry. Just a tiny faint whimper. I closed my mouth and swallowed. I felt him tumble down my throat and into my stomach. He didn't move around. Just stood or floated there waiting for death. Maddie was cumming. The sofa shook and she jerked. I heard tiny crunches. She came down and quickly looked down.

 

Kenny was on his butt licking her juices off her. She flexed her toes and I could see blood dripping from them. "MADDIE!" I said. "It's okay. Not mine. Some were between my toes when I came" she said. She stood up and got a paper towel. She cleaned off the pulped bodies stuck between her toes. I looked at my own feet and a few were actually licking away the sweat between my toes.  Maddie got closer to me and grinned. She grabbed my ankle and brought my foot to her face. She looked at me and she began sucking my toes. "Maddie...oh shit" I said enjoying the feeling. Maddie stopped and swallowed. I noticed the people who were there were gone now. She had sucked them off my feet and ate them. She had me sit back and began licking my cunt. My hands played with her hair as she ate me out. She would stop and swallow. Every time she did the tiny struggles got weaker. She was eating them. I locked my legs around her and held her. "Don't be picky. Eat me too" I said. I felt her tongue in me looking for more but I didn't feel any more of them.

 

I came so hard I nearly blacked out. We spent the rest of the night dropping the survivors in the terrarium. There were 15 before. Three now. Two boys and one girl. The girl had gone catatonic. She didn't fight or yell or anything as Maddie held her between her fingers. She didn't even wince when she was licked like candy. Kenny began playing with her quickly and Martha began playing with one teen. I feel asleep with my sister's arm draped over my chest. The next day was Saturday and Maddie spent most of the time shrunk. She and Kenny were having fun watching movies on her phone. That evening Maddie asked me for a favor. "So how was your tiny date?" I asked. "...it was okay" she said softly. "Okay. What happened?" I asked. "He went on about what he did to that girl. How he tried everything to get her to respond. He sucked her toes. Ate her out. He even massaged her but she wouldn't respond. I told him to shut up about her. Maybe he would focus on me again if we grew him back to normal" she said. "Maddie, that's dangerous. Keeping him around full size isn't a good idea. What if her turned on us?" I asked.

 

"He wouldn't! He loves me. Please say yes!" she begged. Choice A: Do it. Choice B: Don't do it. "No. Too risky" I said. She glared at me and stormed off. She didn't leave her room the rest of the evening. The next day I was coming down the stairs and caught her aiming the gun and Kenny. "What did I fucking say?!" I yelled. "You said no so I'm doing it anyway" she said. She fired the gun. Kenny grew back to a normal height for his age. 5'8. "Dammit Maddie. Shrink him down!" I yelled. She stepped back and I grabbed for the gun. We wrestled for it and it went off. For a tiny fraction of a second we both wondered who got shot. We both realized it was her as she shrank down. My sister was about two inches tall and close to my feet. I was pissed. I bent down. "You listen closely. My rules keep us safe. I don't have the patience to indulge your crush with him. I look the other way when it's harmless but not when it endangers us."

 

"What if someone recognized him? Huh? You plan to keep in indoors? Of course not. One random person could recognize him from the news and bust us all. I'm pissed sis. Really pissed. I see you've become spoiled. You need a punishment" I said. I picked her up. "Gina I'm sorry!" she yelled. Her crying face hurt me. I placed her on the table. "You stay right there and think about what you did" I said. I was so pissed I felt the house. I went grocery shopping to clear my head. As I was driving I noticed something. A black car made every turn I did. I went into the store. I came out and didn't see it. "Paranoid much Gina?" I asked myself. I got in my car and drove home. As I drove I saw another black car. Different model but making the same turns. I pulled into the driveway and it passed me. I got worried bit dismissed it as coincidence.  I put the groceries away and went to Maddie.

 

"So?" I asked. "It was stupid" I said. "I get why you wanted it. You just didn't think it through" I said. She nodded. "Can you unshrink me?" she asked. I did. "I'm sorry I made you so angry" she said hugging me. "Just don't sneak with the gun again. Next time you spend the day in my tennis shoe" I said. Just after saying that something broke the window. We both looked down and a can was on the floor. *BANG*!

 

Our eyes were filled with light. Our ears rang from a loud bang. Our vision cleared as the door was kicked in. "Freeze! Nobody move! FBI! Hands where I can see them!" a man in body armor holding a SMG said. Maddie had her hand behind herself. She was holding the size gun! "You are under arrest for multiple kidnappings!" he said. What?! "Of...officer. That's crazy! We didn't kidnap anyone!" I said. "Save it. We investigated the disappearance of a bus and caught your car on an ATM camera. We cross referenced your car and found it near the scene of another group of disappearances” he said. "That's a coincidence!" I yelled. "No. One maybe but not three. It's over" he said. "Like hell it is" Maddie said. She pulled the gun out. "GUN!" the man behind him yelled. The sound of his gun firing was loud. Maddie jerked a few times and fell backward on me knocking us down.

 

I looked at her was horrified to my soul to see blood seeping out of her chest. You know how they say your life flashes before your eyes before you die? It doesn't just happen then. It happens when you see someone you love most of all die too. In the few seconds of time as I looked into her eyes I remembered old memories. The day she skinned her knee learning how to ride a bike. The night I put a Band-Aid on her foot when she wanted to wear cheap heels with her Barbie costume for Halloween. Every precious memory and I saw them ebb away as Maddie tried to speak. No words. Gurgles. Blood coming out her mouth. She still held the size gun. She looked at me and then her head lolled over. She stopped breathing. The last person I cared about. The last person of my family was dead. "Hands up now!" I heard him yell. "I'll make you pay or I'll see you in hell" I whispered softly. I put my finger on the power slider and slid it to 100%. A quick click of the toggle set it to large. I grabbed the gun and aimed it at me.

 

"Lady. Put the weird gun down. We don't want to kill anyone else today" he said. “Here’s a coincidence for you. Neither did it" I said. I shot myself and the red light enveloped my body. My body tingled as I grew. I grew and grew. I exploded out of our family home. Another precious thing I lost today. Kenny and they were no doubt dead and the last vestiges of my life were stripped away. By the time I stopped growing the people below were like a quarter inch tall to me. I must’ve been at least 600 ft. tall. I looked at the group below. Choice A: Kill them all. Choice B: Kill them all. I grinned at the choices in my head.

They began firing their puny weapons at me. Of course they didn't hurt. They didn't even really tickle. Like more of an itch. I raised my sandal over them. They began scurrying away. "You'll pay. You'll all pay" I hissed. I slammed my foot down. Instantly I felt the crunching of bodies and vehicles. The shockwave of my foot flipped nearby cars over and blew out windows across the block. I ground my foot for a full minute relishing the termination of the people who took my sister's life. I raised it and a nest impression was in the street. Splotches of blood and viscera firmly stained the asphalt. I glanced around and saw the neighbors around had come out to see what the source of the boom was. They were greeted with the sight of my giant toes and followed them until they saw my face. No doubt they recognized me. Most ran back into their houses in fright. One didn't. Totally mesmerized. I bent down curious to who it was. Mr. Jameson. He was friends with my dad but I didn't care for him. Not many years ago I would catch him staring at me. Usually during the summer. One day I caught him staring at my feet. He gave me the creeps. Here he was now staring at my toes. Was it a dream come true or a nightmare? I snatched him up. "Gina?! That's you right?!" he asked. I tossed him into my mouth and swallowed. "Yeah it me...or it was" I said. That last part stuck in me. I couldn't live as Gina anymore. No. I was something else. It was at that moment I decided to live a new life. One that guaranteed no attachments. Nothing to hold my heart but most of all a life free of restrictions. 

 

"This world has been shitty to me. Took everything from me...especially this town. Corpus Christi? That means Body of Christ. Well they the body part right. I'm gonna destroy this place and move on. With this gun I can conquer the world!" I yelled. I gazed out. At my height I could see all the way to the edges of the city. My first act was to step on the surrounding houses. Houses full of people I knew all my life. My foot flattened Ms. Baker's house. Sweet old lady who gave out lots of candy on Halloween. With every stomp I erased a part of myself. Some houses burned after being crushed. I didn't even care about the tears falling from my eyes and snuffing out a fire or drenching a flattened body. It only took me a minute to wipe the neighborhood out. One simple minute.

 

I began to move along. I crushed cars, businesses, mom and pop stores. People fled screaming. I grabbed a handful and shoved them into my mouth. I extinguished the lives of a good 30 or so with a single gulp. More police arrived and died so easily. Helicopters belonging to news and police circled around me. The police chopper shot at me. The bullets didn't even penetrate my shirt. I swatted one out the sky and another was destroyed when I grabbed it and crushed the flimsy thing. I spotted the news chopper and grabbed it before it could fall back. I glanced in and saw the pilot and a female newscaster. No doubt reporting the sudden giantess appearing and wiping out the city. I pinched the blades and crippled it so it couldn't fly out my hand. I shook the chopper and the woman fell into my palm. "How about a quick interview?" I asked. The frightened woman barely nodded. I held her up to my ear and had to strain to hear her. "What are you?! Why are you doing this?!" she yelled.

 

"I'm just a girl who had everything taken from her. Even a brief slice of fun was taken from me. That's who I am. As for the death and destruction...because I fucking can" I said. "Please stop! This isn't necessary!" the woman pleaded. "It is. My dad once told me if I wanted something done then you don't wait around for the chance. You take it. I'm gonna take over the world and change it to how I want it. I'm gonna live as your goddess. A goddess who gives out death on whims and never explains why. Sound familiar to you? Does to me" I said. "You're going to destroy the city because of that?!" she yelled. "YES! Why not change the world if you can?! My parents died from a drunk driver! What did he get?! 5 years! With his fancy fucking lawyer he got 5 years! He gets out in five years and I'm still stuck without my parents. That changes now. You commit crimes and I'll be the judge. Fuck lawyers. Hell, I think I'll eat some later today" I said. "The military with stop you!" she said. "They can try. Now this interview is over. Time for you to sign off...or better yet get the inside scoop" I said tossing her into my mouth. I felt her run around on my tongue and I simply flicked it back and she freefalled down my throat.

 

Over the next few hours I destroyed the city. I took care to make sure places connected to my past were obliterated. I destroyed my high school. I even saw my old gym coach. He somehow survived being crushed. I picked him up. "Remember me?" I asked holding him between my fingers. "I remember you. Riding my ass every day in gym" I said placing him down on the ground. I slid my foot out my sandal. He began running. "Run faster! You always said that to me. That and blowing that fucking whistle. Run. Fast. Now" I said. I waited a minute. He made it maybe 200 ft. I easily made that stride in one step. I grabbed him up with my toes and slid my sandal back on. He was struggling. His hands beat against my toes. "Wanna see how fast I am now that I'm 600 ft. tall? Hold on!" I yelled. I took off running. My steps were hitting the ground so hard buildings nearby collapsed. I covered a mile in under a minute.

 

I glanced down at him. He was unconscious. "Pathetic" I said scrunching my toes. He popped like a grape. My stomach growled. Destroying a city works up an appetite. The middle school I went to was next. It was predictable where they would evacuate the students. Always the gym. I tore the roof off and grabbed handfuls of them. I devoured the entire student body within three minutes. I felt half full. I worked my way south. I crushed the movie theatre I went to as a kid. Saw Star Wars there for the first time as a marathon thing back in '05. A memory lost under my foot. My feet began to hurt so I took my sandals off. The street felt warm under my sweaty soles. People fled into buildings to avoid me. Fine. Made it easier to kill so many so quickly. The police kept trying to fight me only to lose horribly. The last place I destroyed that had any meaning to me was the elementary school. I tore off the roof and saw the kids below crying. Part of me felt bad. They did nothing wrong. Then again so didn't the thousands I killed already. I grabbed them up and began eating. I had eaten so many I felt bloated. They were all wriggling inside me. One lone student was hanging off my lip. A simple lick of my tongue pulled him into my mouth and I swallowed.

 

The school was empty...probably. The students were being digested. I looked at the empty gym and remembered my first kiss. There was a school dance. I was 10 years old. A boy I had a crush on named Kirk was standing alone against the wall. I felt like my heart would explode when I asked him to dance. After the song was over he held my hand. We kissed behind the bleachers. His parents moved that summer and I never saw him again. My bare foot slammed down over and over. I didn't even feel pain. My soles were tougher than the brick and mortar that made up the school. With one last stomp I had erased Gina Norton. I was now Goddess. The sun was setting now and I sat down to rest. The city burned in the twilight. I could see cars fleeing. I didn't care. Soon the whole world would be under my control. Half the city was in ruins. Curious though. I'd expect the military to show...wait. Speak of the devil.

Scores of jets roared in. Their missiles stung. My shirt protected me but not by much. They flew so fast I couldn't catch them. Came close a few times. Then I noticed something. I didn't have to. My sweeping of my hands would cause them to wobble in the air. "If my hand does this then maybe something bigger" I said. I took off my shirt. The missiles stopped briefly. It just so happens I wasn't wearing a bra that day and the sight of tits the size of a football stadium would no doubt throw some people off. I began fanning my shirt around. The wind was like a type 4 hurricane to them. They began flying out of control. They careened out of control and began slamming into the ground or buildings I haven't leveled. One crashed into my crotch. That sent shivers up my spine.

 

My crotch just took out a 500 million dollar plane. Just the idea made me wet. Some ejected. I caught one with my mouth. He flailed and screamed as he slowly drifted down into my mouth like a tasty human snowflake. I began snatching others out the air. Not many. Like 6 or 7 and dropped them down my panties. It tingled! Their tiny death throes were going to make me cum. They were no doubt trying not to drown in my fluids but my pussy hair would keep them from moving. I needed to get off! I grabbed a tall building and snapped it in half. "Enjoy the ride!" I said to the occupants. The sign below told me it was a law firm. I chuckled at the irony of people who made their living screwing people was about to get fatally screwed themselves. All those lawyers, paralegals, and interns was about to die to feed my lust. I took off my panties and tossed them onto a nearby apartment I hadn't got to yet. I planned to later as a dinner snack.

 

Imagine huddling in your apartment. Too afraid to go outside. Watching the giantess destroy all you know and then having you windows covered by an acre of damp panty. The smell alone could drive someone crazy...or horny. I began shoving the building in and out my cunt. The pilots before dead and entangled in my hairs. "Oh yes! Fuck I know I'm doing this in Dallas!" I yelled. People inside were dying by the truckload. Windows shattered and my juices flooded the insides. People stuck and drowning in stairwells! Necks broken against desks and walls! Die! Die for me! Faster and faster I did it until a literally ground shaking orgasm hit me. I stamped my feet as I came. I held the building all cracked and sticky now. I shook it a few times and watched a body slide out a window along with my fluids. I touched it. A man lifeless on my fingertip. I sucked him into my mouth and down my throat.

 

I tossed the building down the street and heard it crash. The cloud of debris floated into the starry sky. I wanted to destroy this city tonight and get on with my new life. Choice A: Use the gun and get bigger. Choice B: Stay this size and continue. I didn't use the gun. What part of me that chose B must want me to take my time. Savor every moment. As I look at the sky I notice it doesn't seem closer. Even at this height it still seems far away. Maybe tomorrow I'll grow again. What can I do when I'm 10 miles tall? I see a shooting star in the sky. When I was smaller (literally now), dad would tell me to make a wish. "I don't need wishes when I got this" I said holding the gun. Strange. That shooting star looks like it's coming toward me. Is it a star? NO! It's....*BOOOOOOOOM*!

 

"Gina. Having decided not to grow yourself you weren't able to survive the nuclear strike. Game over" the screen said. "Fuck! If only I chose Choice A! I just got to the part where I’m about to leave the city! FUCK!” a man yelled at his computer. He sighs as he looks at the game over screen. He hits the enter key. “New game or continue? Hmm…I’ll start from the beginning. I want to see how it plays out if I made some other choices. This giantess RPG game I downloaded from Giantess **** kicks ass! Wish more games had this level of detail.  Alright. New Game” *click*… Loading…

 

 

Have you ever felt like your life wasn't in your control? I do. I do every day. Things happen to me and I make choices about them…

 

 

Gina never did find out why she felt like she has no control over her life and it looks like she never will. When we go through our lives wondering why we do things just consider this. Take a second to think this one phrase…Save. You never know…This has been an episode of The Size Zone.

Chapter End Notes:

In the next episode of The Size Zone we will meet a cop that's different from normal cops. How so? She has special powers. Powers that aid her in her work. What happnes when she sees one too many criminals go free? Find out in the next episode titled "Justice by any means"