- Text Size +

Good evening viewers. Have you ever felt like your life wasn't in your control? Like your decisions are forced on you or you made them not knowing why. Maybe the parents out there have scolded their child for doing something only to have them say "I don't know" when asked why they did something. Tonight we will meet Gina Norton. A 21 year old woman living in Corpus Christi Texas. Gina has no idea why things happen in her life. Maybe we will find the answer in tonight's episode "Decisions, decisions"

 

Have you ever felt like your life wasn't in your control? I do. I do every day. Things happen to me and I make choices about them. I don't think about choice A or B. I just make the choice not thinking about it. Because of this I can't keep a relationship or a job. I'm called an airhead or idiot. "Do you even consider the consequences?" people ask. I do. Really I do but I find myself making the decision like autopilot. As I wonder if I need professional help I hear a knock on the door. I open it. "Hey Gina! Looks like you got a package today" Kevin the mailman says to me. He pulls out a PDA for me to sign. I'm not expecting a package nor do I recognize the return address. "Swift Innovations?" I asked. "Beats me. All I know is it came certified" he said. Do I sign for it or not? I sign with barely a thought. I don't know why I did. See what I'm talking about? Now do you understand my problem?

 

I take the package inside and sit down. "Heard a knock" my sister Maddie said coming down the stairs. Maddie is my little sister and has been living with me since our parents died in a car accident last year. She's a junior in high school and just turned 17. She's a sweet girl but I worry about her. Her looks are turning too many heads and I'm afraid it will impact her grades. Maddie has always had no problems finding guys. More than once her grades have dropped due to a boy. "Yeah there was a package delivered" I said pointing to it. "Who's it from?" she asked sitting down. "Hell if I know. Don't recognize the name" I said. "You just accepted it? What if it's cocaine or some shit?!" Maddie asked. "Doubtful. Who mails coke?" I asked. "You just accepted it without thinking again didn’t you?" she asked. "Let's just find out what's inside" I said.

 

Slowly I opened it. "Careful! It could be a bomb!" Maddie yelled. My hands shook as I tore the packing tape up. Maddie hid behind the sofa. "Oh my god!" I yelled. "I knew it! It is a bomb!" she whimpered. "If it is then they made it look like a toy ray gun" I said picking the odd thing up. Maddie scowled at me. "That's not funny" she said. "The look on your face says differently" I said giving her the look she had. She snickered. "Who sends a toy gun?" she asked. I wondered that too.  The gun looked strange even for a toy. It had a cone at the end of the barrel and a red bulb like thing at the tip. On the side of the gun was a toggle switch. "Big, off, small" it said. A slider switch next to it read min to max. "Turn it on and see if it lights up" Maddie said. I switched it to small and slid the slider midway. I nearly dropped the gun when it began humming.

 

"So it hums" I said. "Come on. Pull the trigger" she said. Here I am with a choice. Do I aim at her or something else? Without thinking about it I aim at her and fire. Both of us gasp in shock as a red beam shoots from the gun hitting Maddie. My sister yelps and I watch in astonishment. She's shrinking! "Maddie!" I yell throwing the gun down and running to her. She finally stops shrinking at 6 inches. "Wha...what happened?! Why is everything...you...so big?!" she yelled. Her voice was high and squeaky. "It was the gun! It somehow shrank you!" I said. She covered her ears. "Are you okay?" I said softer. "I think so other than being Barbie sized!" she said. I touched her face. "Stop it! Fix this shit!" she yelled. I grabbed the gun. "Alright. I'm setting it to big" I said. I fired it at her. I watched her grow back to normal. I put the gun down and hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry!" I said. "I'm okay. Just weirded out" she said.

 

"How did it feel?" I asked. "It tingled and I felt this sensation on being pulled. The world grew around me" she answered. I looked at the gun. "Who would send you a shrinking gun?" she asked. I shook my head. "What should we do with it?" I asked. "We could turn it over to the police or keep it" she said. Without thinking I decided. "We'll keep it. Maybe we can use it" I said. "How?" Maddie asked. "Well we can save on food" I said. I really didn't know why I chose to keep it. That night I used it to grow a steak to gigantic proportions. I began growing and shrinking things. I grew our TV. I shrank a trash bag. "This thing is cool" Maddie said. We kept this gun secret. A week passed and with playing with it I saw there was really no limit to shrinking. I wondered what would happen if I grew something way larger. Impossibly large. Apparently Maddie thought about that too.

 

Looking through the job ads I heard her scream. I ran to our backyard where it came from. "Sweet Jesus!" I said seeing a gigantic spider the size of a truck. Maddie was backing away slowly. The spider was dripping what was probably venom from its fangs. Its 8 eyes locked on its prey; Maddie. "The gun!" I said. Maddie was frozen. I found it on the ground next to her. I grabbed it, set it to small and fired. The spider shrank back to its normal size. Maddie stood up. She looked at the creature and raised her flip flop over it. She squished it into the grass. "What were you thinking?!" I yelled. "I was seeing how big it could get" she said. "On a fucking arachnid?! Why not a damn ant?!" I yelled. She gave no answer. "You got any idea how lucky you are?! If I wasn't at home that thing would be eating you right now!" I yelled. She started crying. I hugged her and brought her in.  "This gun is dangerous and needs to go back" I said. I looked up Swift Innovations. Nothing. No hits on the address either.

 

"So now what?" Maddie asked. "We'll give it to the cops tomorrow" I said. I planned to wait till Maddie returned from school to turn it in. Maddie was running late. That's unusual. She finally came through the door. Her shirt slightly ripped. Her mascara running. "Give me the fucking gun" Maddie said coldly. "Maddie what happened..."

 

"GIVE ME THE FUCKING GUN!" she screamed. I placed my hands on her shoulders. She looked a mess. Her feet were bare and dirty. Where were her shoes? "Look at me. What happened?" I asked. "Tristan. He tried to..." she said before she broke down crying. "I kicked at him! He held me so hard it hurt! I kept saying no! He grabbed my crotch and I kicked him. I ran! I ran so hard!" she cried. I left her standing there. I opened the closet where I kept the gun. A choice. Choice A: Go to the cops. Choice B: Use the gun to punish this asshole. With the gun in my hand I see I chose choice B. It's rare but there are times I'm glad my decision making problem works in my favor. Maddie is my world. You fuck with my world you fuck with me.

 

Maddie doesn’t even change her clothes or put on shoes as she hops into my Civic. "Turn here" she said. A few turns and miles later we wind up at his house. His car his there and no others. I ring the doorbell. "Well fuck. If it isn't the ditz. You want some dick too? Your sister was too afraid weren't you Maddie?" he said looking at her. "You have no fucking clue who you pissed off" I said taking the gun from behind my back. Tristan burst out laughing seeing it. "What you gonna do? Strobe me to death?" he said mocking the size gun. I clicked the switch to small and slid the power to 55%. I shot him point blank. Within seconds the frozen teen was no more than 4 inches tall. I seized him up and gave him to Maddie. Maddie got into the car and tossed him onto the floorboards. "Maddie don't hurt me. I'm sorry" he muttered. Maddie placed her bare feet right on top of him. "Shut up" she said clicking her seatbelt. Tristan screamed or cried out every time I hit a bump. Her dirty sweaty feet pressed down for every jolt or pothole. I grinned at her and made a turn.

 

"Where we going?" she asked. "Home but I figured I'd take the construction route" I said snickering. Maddie didn't get it until she looked down at her feet. She giggled. We laughed as we hit those bumps like kids watching a cartoon. Maddie took her feet off him as I pulled up to the house. Tristan had passed out. Maddie poked him with her big toe. "Aw you passed out. What's the matter? My feet that bad? Sorry. Normally they are in better shape but I got them all dirty running away from someone who tried to fucking rape me!"  she shouted picking him up.

 

"What should we do with him?" I asked. "He wanted my pussy so why not give it to him" she said. She began pulling his clothes off. Tristan was still out of it as the last of his clothes came off. "I'll be back" she said going up the stairs. I stared at the high school senior. He looked so fragile and helpless. Cute really. My finger touched his tiny dick. He shuttered. A few more touches and it got hard. Tristan moaned and woke up. He scooted back in a panic and looked around. "Not a dream" I said. He knew he was trapped as he looked over the edge of the table. "It's Gina right? Look I can explain. Me and Maddie had a fight and she didn't take it well" he said scared. "A fight? That's what you call it? She ran home with torn clothes and ran fucking barefoot for blocks! Sounds like attempted rape to me and you try to play it off as rape!" I yelled. I grabbed him and began squeezing him. I squeezed so hard he couldn't breathe. He began turning purple. I heard Gina's footsteps. Choice A: Crush the fuck. Choice B: Let him live and have Maddie deal with him. I dropped him and let him live.

 

Tristan was gasping for air as Maddie sat down. She was clean and her hair was wet from a shower. "He okay?" she asked. "We were just discussing a few things" I said. Maddie propped her feet onto the table. Her legs encircled him. Tristan looked at her and then his eyes went wide. "Looks like you see it. Pretty big isn't it" she said. I noticed then she wasn't wearing panties. "Touch it" she said. Tristan back away until he felt his back against her soft clean soles. She put them together hard. "You don't want to? You did earlier. Now do as I say or I'll crush you right now!" she yelled letting him go. Tristan crawled to her and lightly touched her pussy. Maddie moaned. "That's it but harder!" she said. Tristan began shoving his hands into her. It was weird seeing my sister so horny but exciting at the same time. Maddie reached down and grabbed him by his legs. He barely had time to shout before she began shoving him in and out of her cunt. "Oh fuck sis! It's like having a living dildo in me!" she said pistioning him in and out.

 

She sped up as she moaned and panted. Tristan couldn’t breathe let alone scream. With a shout she came. Tristan slid out of her shiny and soaked. He was coughing out her fluids. "How was it Tristan? Was it good for you?" she asked. We cleaned him up and put him to work. We had him paint our toes as we watched Netflix. Took him an entire movie but he got the job done. Quite well too. "Please let me go" he whimpered as he fanned the polish dry. "And have you go to the cops. Nope" I said. "Why not let him go?" Maddie grinned. Maddie aimed the shrink gun at him and fired. He was now a half inch tall. She picked him up and carried him out to the backyard. She placed him in a particular bad spot. "Good luck" she said. Tiny chirps came from him as we walked away.

 

"That was cold sis" I said. "What part? Me shrinking him smaller or placing him near the spider nest?" she asked. "Both. We killed one but we both know there are more there" I said. "Well we'll find out tomorrow won't we?" she said. The next morning we want to where the nest was. Maddie looked around with a magnifying glass. "Damn. Look at this" she said pointing to a cocoon. At the bottom of a web was a cocoon the size of a grape. Unremarkable except one thing. Very tiny human feet were sticking out the bottom. "Guess he didn't get far. Bye Tristan. Enjoy your life as a spider Slurpee" she said.  Maddie was fidgety rest of the day. "Worried they will come looking for him?" I asked. "Pfft. Look for what. A half inch mummy? No...I want to do it again" she said. Maddie blushed as I looked at her. "You need to try it. Having a shrunken person as your toy" she said. How to spend my Saturday? Choice A: Tell her she's crazy and get rid of the gun or Choice B: Shrink somebody.

 

"Put your shoes on. We're going hunting" I said. Choice B it is. I'm driving out of the city not knowing why I chose to do this. My heart beat fast as I park the car at a mall. Every person I saw could be my victim. That woman that took that guy's spot. That man putting a TV in the back of his SUV. "Come on! Chose already!" she yelled. I wanted someone like Tristan. One that would put up a fight. Just then a car parked beside us and out stepped a cute boy. Perfect. I stepped out. "Can you help me out?" I asked smiling. He was checking me out as I did him. Hazel eyes and dirty blond hair. 16 maybe or 17. "Sure miss" he said smiling. "You don't even know what I want" I said. "Hopefully something nice" he said. "I want you" I said. He had a huge grin until I pulled out the gun and shot him. I made sure he was 4 inches like Tristan. I scooped him up and dropped him into my purse. "Now give it here. I want one too" she said. Maddie to out of the car and I followed. "They got cameras in the mall" I said. Maddie huffed. "Damn I want one" she said looking around. She spotted a car drive by and park. "Worked for you right?" she said walking to it. To her disappointment a woman stepped out.

 

"Can I help you?" she asked. "Guess not" Maddie said turning around. "Get out Andrew. You can text later" the woman shouted. "Andrew?" Maddie said turning around. Maddie watched as a 14 year old boy got out the car still on his phone. Without missing a beat she shot both of them. The boy was oblivious. He was still typing away after being shrunk to 4 inches. His mother screamed. Maddie quickly snatched them up. "Let's go home sis and have some fun" she said. We got home and deposited our catch.  They looked at one another and then us. The mother held her boy. The other teen just shook. "You all look so cute and helpless. Now take off your clothes" I said. They didn’t move. "Now!" I said slamming my fist. One by one they stripped until they were nude. The mother and son hid their shame. The other teen didn't. "So here's the deal. Do what we say and you all live. Simple right?" I said. "What should we do with them first?" Maddie asked. Choice A: Make the mother and teen have sex. Choice B: begin raping them.

 

"You there. Since you have no problems being naked then I assume you got no problems having sex with her" I said. Choice A it was. "What?! No! I can't have sex with him! For one thing my son is watching and second I'm married!" she yelled. "Remember what I said about doing what I say?" I said snatching her son up. I stuffed the shrunken teen into my mouth and began toying with him. "NO! Don't eat my son! I'll do it! I'll fucking do it!" she screamed. I spat out her son on the table. The boy was coughing out my saliva. The mother hugged him tightly. "Yeah he's fucking fine so go get nasty" I said pointing to the other teen. They looked up at me hoping I would show mercy. Getting none they began. The woman had the teen lay down. She took his tiny cock in her hand and jacked it a few times. The teenager moaned as his cock got hard. She straddled him and lowered herself onto it.

 

She groaned as his girth parted her lips. She took it all in and her tiny ass sat on his crotch. She placed her hands on his chest and began riding him. I found myself getting wet watching them. Maddie herself was flushed. The teen cupped and squeezed her tits as she bounced up and down faster and faster. "Oh shit. I'm gonna cum" the teen gasped. "Wait. Not inside" she said slowing down. She tried to get up but I stopped that. My manicured finger held her down by her right shoulder. "Please! I'm not on birth control!" she said. I smirked at her. The boy groaned as his puny seed shot into her. I let her go. The woman rolled off him and sobbed. His load leaking out her tiny pussy. "I'm gonna get pregnant!"  she sobbed.  "I can do something about that" I said. "No! You gonna kill me! That's what you mean!" she yelled. "No I really will help you. Honest. Just ask nicely" I said. "Please...please help me" she said. "Step into my palm" I said. She did so nervously.

 

"Now spread your legs for me" she said. "Please don't hurt me" she said doing it. I raised her to my mouth and she began screaming. "Don't eat me! Don't...ohh" she said as I began sucking on her pussy. Her tiny legs flexed as well as her toes as I sucked the cum out of her. She yelped and my mouth was assaulted with her juices. I gently put her back down. Her son ran to her. She couldn’t look at him. "Leave mommy alone. She's had a hard day. Spend some time with us" I said. His mother looked at us. "We won't kill him. Humiliate maybe but I bet he will like it soon" I said. I kicked off my canvas shoes and put my feet on the table. "Now why don't you worship my feet for a while" I said. "I wanna play too" Maddie said. "Okay. Start with my sis then me" I said. Maddie has him licking her feet until she grew bored. She began petting him and having him crawl on her stomach. "How good are you holding your breath?" Maddie said. "I...I'm on the swim team" the boy said. "Good. Now I'm going to insert you into my pussy now" I said. The boy freaked. "I'll die in there!" he said. "My last boyfriend didn't. Say...are you a virgin?" she asked. The boy nodded.

 

"That's nice. Now I, going to do this whether you like it or not. You can fight and be miserable or enjoy the fact you lost your cherry to a cute giantess like me. Your choice" she said. The boy hung his head. "I'd rather enjoy it" he said softly. Maddie picked him up and kissed his face. "That’s very sensible of you" she said. Maddie slowly lowered him down to her crotch. "You ready sweetie?" she asked. He nodded. She began inserting him in feet first. She pushed him in till he was shoulder deep. She waited. "How does it feel?" she asked him. "...warm and wet" he said. "I think or teeny boy here likes it Gina. Hear that mommy? Your little boy likes giant pussy" Maddie said to the stupefied woman. Maddie looked dead at her as she thrusted her son in and out of her. Faster and faster she went. I could hear the boy yelling. "Stop! You'll kill him! Stop it you rapist! He's only 14!" she screamed. Maddie paused for a second and shivered. "I think he just came in me" she grinned. She started up again. She didn't stop and eventually the boy was all the way in. Maddie let out a cry and sat back. The woman ran to her soaking cunt and began shoving her hands inside. Maddie chuckled seeing her. I watched as her search became more frantic. Then she stopped and tugged hard. With a slurp her son came out. He coughed and gasped for air. His mother hugged him even though he was coated with pussy juice and cum.

 

"Told you he'd be fine" Maddie said. "FUCK YOU!" the woman yelled. "No thanks. Too tired. Maybe later" Maddie said. I wanted that feeling she had. I snatched up the other teen and began thrusting him in and out. I didn't want to be gentle. I wanted to get off bad! "Jesus Gina! Your gonna start a fire moving him in and out so fast" Maddie said. Maddie stopped my hand and began thrusting him in and out herself. It was embarrassing to have my sister getting me off but nice as well. "Maddie. This is wrong. You're my sister" I said. "We passed wrong two exits ago. Just roll with it" she said. She kissed me! Choice A: Stop her. Choice B: Not stop her. My tongue in her mouth made it clear it was choice B. My mind screamed it was wrong so why did I find myself licking her teeth? Her kisses were on my neck and I felt her bite. That and the teen in me made me cum. Maddie had to hold me steady I was jerking so much. "Look Gina. You broke him" she said. In her hand was the teen but his leg was broken. His arm was dislocated. He was sobbing in pain. "What do we do with him?" she asked. Choice A: Eat him. Choice B: Flush him down the toilet.

 

My lips were around his feet and I began sucking him into my mouth. He screamed in pain and fright as those lips engulfed his battered body. He was in my mouth and I could taste myself. "You're gonna do it?!" Maddie asked. I placed her hand on my belly. I swallowed. It was slightly hard at first. Him being on the big side. Two gulps though sent him down. "Fuck! I can feel him in there!" I said. Her hand traced my tummy and she looked surprised. "I can feel him moving too!" she said. Within a minute though he stopped. "What was it like?" she asked. "Remember what happened on your spring break three weeks ago?" I asked. Maddie blushed. She had gotten drunk and was dared to swallow a goldfish. "Yeah like that except this one could talk...or scream I guess" I said. "Monsters. You all monsters" I heard the mother mutter. I turned to them. "No! Stay away!" she yelled. "Pets or food?" I asked. I didn't want to decide. I wanted both. "Pets. This one can be a sex slave. This one can lick our feet and be entertainment for others" she said. "Others?" I asked. "Others" she replied.

 

A week passed and we kept a low profile.   News reports mentioned Tristan and the other three we caught. The mother's name was Martha Jenson and her son was Kenny. We didn't bother remembering the name of the other teen. The mother and son looked hopeful seeing their faces on TV. When the saw no police kicking our door down the next few days their hope faded. The mother was kept in line for fear of her son. Kenny on the other hand was adjusting fairly well. Being a teenager, his sexual uses were almost a reward to him. Maddie was gentle to him. She even had him sleep on a pillow next to him. "Want another Cheerio?" Maddie said to him as they ate breakfast. He nodded and she handed him one. The thing was as big as a hubcap to him. After he had finished eating what he could Maddie would ask him to freshen her bowl of cereal. "Go ahead Kenny. You know what I want" she said. Kenny walked to the bowl and climbed up. He sat on the edge with his feet just above the milk. Maddie stroked his hair as he began furiously jerking off. Within a minute he was shooting his tiny load into her milk. Maddie picked him up and kissed him. As I watched this I saw that he was more than a pet to her. I drove her to school that morning and chose to ask her a question.

 

"Are you in love with him?" I asked. She looked at me and then down. "I don't really know" she said. I parked the car near the school entrance. "I think you are. I see the look in your eyes when you kiss and lick him. It's more than lust" I said. "So what if it is?" she said defensively. "It isn't good for you. I think you love him because he can't possibly hurt you. I'm referring to Tristan" I said. She glared at me and tore her seatbelt off. "I'm just worried this is unhealthy for you" I said. "Any unhealthier than kissing my sister or my sister eating someone?" she said slamming the door. Way to go Gina. Maddie has always been emotional. Why add to her issues? Stress was killing me. Our inheritance would run out soon. Maddie was in some sexual limbo that involved me somewhat. This size gun I carried in my purse like a heroin addict looking at their needle. I worried about the missing person’s investigation and yet I wanted to use it.  I put the car in drive and went down the street.

 

I had no destination in mind. I decided to go to the strip malls to kill some time. I found some nice dresses and shoes but they were too expensive for me. Then I remembered what I had in my purse. What I would do was bringing the clothes into the dressing rooms and shrink them. Then stuff them in my purse and just walk out. I kept doing this for a few hours as tiny shirts, dresses, and shoes piled up in my purse. Eventually though someone caught wise that something was off. I was in this boutique admiring the now 2 inch satin dress I just shrunk when I decided to leave. I stuffed the dress into the purse and opened the door. Standing that was a tall man in his 30's. Next to him was a woman of similar age. "Where's the dress?" he said. "Excuse me? I was just in there to fix my panty line" I said. "I saw you go in there with a $250 dress. I don't see it in your hands or in the changing room. Where is it?" he said sternly. I turned to leave and he grabbed my shoulder roughly. "Let go!" I yelled. "Not until I get the police here" he said. Oh hell no!

 

"Then you leave me no choice" I said. With my free hand I unzipped my purse and pulled the gun out. I needed him to let go of me so I didn't get shrunk. I shot the woman. It was still set for the clothes so she dwindled down to around 2 inches. The man saw this and I posted it at him. He bolted for the door and made it until he was shot in the back. He was still holding the door at his new 2 inch size. He chirped as his grip failed. I caught him. I dropped him in my purse and went for the woman. She was so shocked she didn't even try to hide. She yelped as my fingers grabbed her. I smiled down at them and was about to leave when I heard something. Movement coming from an adjacent changing room. Shit! I didn't even consider customers being in here! "Hello?" I asked. No answer. I bent down under the door. Two bare feet with painted nails. Crap.

 

I yanked as hard as I could on the door and it came open. Standing there was a woman little older than me scared. "I heard screaming!" the woman said looking around. No doubt looking for bodies. "I did too. Should I call the police?" I asked. She nodded. I opened my purse and a collection of screams and cries for help came out. The woman looked and gasped. "What...what happened to them?" she asked. "Same as you" I said shooting her. All three ended up in my purse as I walked out. I sighed as I started the car and drove off. It was hot that day and I saw an ice cream parlor. I picked up some chocolate to go and drove somewhere secluded.

 

I parked on a hill a few miles out in the suburbs. I rolled down the windows, propped my bare feet in the passenger seat, and opened my purse. I dropped all of them in my passenger seat near my feet. "As you can guess I shrank you. Now get rid of those clothes and you'll see why" I said. They didn't do it. They never do it seems. I grabbed the man and began tearing his clothes off roughly. He cried out in pain as I tore away his shirt and jeans. Seeing what happened to him the other two got naked. "Now that's done, who wants to clean my sweaty feet. Trust me it's probably the better of the other jobs I have planned" I said. The older woman chose to pamper my feet. "Now the other two. Hmm...I'll go with you little guy. You can fuck me while I enjoy my fudge ice cream. As for you I guess I can share my ice cream" I told them. I took the two inch woman and dropped her into my ice cream bowl. She coughed out the melting treat and shivered. The man watched me slide off my panties.

 

Here I was relaxing. A woman licking my toes. A man fucking for his life and a woman dodging my plastic spoon and trying not to freeze. I grew tired of the man and began thrusting him into my cunt. "Hmm...yes like that. Struggle. Fight all you can" I hissed. "Please stop this! We're people!" the woman in my ice cream said. I ignored her.    The man had ended up all inside me and I felt an orgasm. "Oh fuck! I screamed. My foot came down on the woman pressing her into the cloth seat. Her screams muted by sweaty foot flesh. I came down and fished out the man I was surprised to find him alive...barely. I took my foot off the woman who wearily got up. "Rich!" she called out to him. I smiled and dropped him next to her. She hugged him tightly weeping. "You involved with him or something?" I asked. "He's my husband you fucking freak! How can you be so cruel?!" she yelled. "Cruel?" I said. I scooped up the last bit of ice cream with the woman who was inside. "Please...don't...do this" she said shivering. I placed the spoon with her in my mouth.

 

I moaned as I tasted the chocolatey goodness and her body. I sucked away the ice cream leaving her alone on my palate. I swallowed with an exaggerated gulp. "Ah. Delicious. Now you were saying something about cruel?" I asked. I thought about what to do with them. Choice A: Eat them both. Choice B: Spare them. I tossed out the empty ice cream bowl and started the car. "Let me show you my home...and your new life. Choice B it was.

 

"Don't try to get off the table. It's a long drop" I said dropping the husband and wife on my coffee table. I went to the terrarium where we kept Martha and Kenny. They were nervous as I grabbed them. "What are you going to do to us today?" Martha asked coldly. "Well I figured you would be more...understanding about what I and my sister do if you experienced it yourself" I said. "Fuck does that mean?" Ashe asked. "You'll see" I said. I placed them on the table next to Rich and his wife. "Oh my god. She did it to them. That boy! He's just a boy!" the woman yelled. "According to my sister he loves like a man" I said. The woman looked disgusted. I pulled the size gun out. The settings still the same. "Hold still the both of you. I mean it. You move and I'll crush you" I told them. The woman was scared and hugged her husband. Good. Makes this easier. I shot them with the gun. They began shrinking. They shrank down so small I couldn't really see them. I bent down and looked hard. There they were! Fucking tiny! The size of a grain of salt. "Why did you do that!? They were tiny already?!" the woman yelled. "Now they are tinier then you. Go ahead and check on them. They're yours to do with anyway" I said. "They're still people!" she yelled. "Kenny. Don't you want a tiny girl at your mercy? Slave to your cock? You could anything to her...anything" I said. Kenny walked over to them. "Kenny! They're people!  You can’t!" Martha yelled.

 

Kenny ignored her and bent down. He looked at the woman. "So how does it feel?" I asked. "Weird. She's like two inches tall to me. I really can do anything to her can’t I?" he asked. He brought his hand to his face and began licking his hand. "You're not gonna eat her already are you?" I asked. "No way. I'm just eating her pussy is all. This is really cool. Thanks Gina" Kenny said walking away. Martha was lost in astonishment. "Your turn Martha. Don't you want a slave of your own? A tiny man you can jam up your pussy at any time. A tiny man to lick those tiny feet of yours? Don't be shy" I said. Martha looked at the speck of man and picked him up. Her hand shook. "There. It's kinda thrilling having a tiny life in your hand isn't it?" I asked. She didn't say a word. The door opened and I saw it was Maddie. She just looked at me and went to her pets. "Hi guys! Uh...what's going on?" Maddie asked seeing them paying attention to something other than the teen giantess looking at them.

 

"I gave them some pets of their own" I said. "Where are they? I can't see them" she said. "I bet you can't. What happens when you shrink a two inch person down so it's like two inches to a shrunken person already?" I asked. She looked confused. "Very fucking tiny sis" I said. She nodded and sat down. She watched them contently. "Maddie about this morning..." I said. She quickly got up. "Wait! I wanna talk about it. Ever since mom and dad died it's just been us. Mom and dad were single kids no aunts or uncles. No grandparents to help us. It's just you and me. I'm sorry if I came off abrasive but you're all I got now" I said. Maddie sat down and began crying. "I know you just looking out for me" she said. "Crazy times?" I asked. She nodded. "If you want to be with him then by all means" I said. Maddie smiled and picked up Kenny. "Wanna have fun?" she asked. "I guess ...I want to play with this one though" he said. "We can do both. Gina. I need you to do me a favor. Shrink me down" she said. I knew what she was going at. "Alright. Hold still" I said. I slid the power back a notch and shot my sister. She shrank down and stopped at 4 1/2 inches. I placed them on the table for safe keeping.

 

Kenny looked up at Maddie. To him she was almost 10 ft. tall. He looked astounded. "Maddie?" he asked. Maddie bent down and kissed him. He watched her strip off her school clothes until she was naked. She had him lie back. "I love you my tiny slave. Really" she said stroking his cock. He put his pet down next to him. "No. Put her inside me" she said. Kenny shoved the tiny woman up her snatch. "Now lick me" she said. I watched the two give oral. Maddie and him 69ing. Kenny grunted and her tiny cheeks puffed out. I watched her swallow the tiny load. Kenny stopped licking her and she was about to protest until I saw her grin. She kissed him deeply and I saw her swallow. "Hey my pet!" he said. "You won't need her" she said. Maddie got on top of him and slowly slid down his cock. She didn't want to hurt him with her weight. "Oh god Maddie" he moaned. "This is what real fucking is like" she told him. Maddie fucked him slowly. He loved squeezing her big tits. After a few minutes though Kenny overcame his shock of real sex and pushed my sister onto her back. He held her legs and he began pounding her tiny cunt. Maddie hugged him to her and they kissed. She locked her legs around his short body. "I love you" she said softly. Kenny arched his back and flooded her pussy with semen. Kenny was exhausted. Maddie never looked so happy. I gently picked her up.

 

"It was that good huh?" I asked. She smiled up. My cute tiny sister all naked and sensual. So perfect and fragile. Choice A: Have fun with her. Choice B: Unshrink her. I began petting her belly. "Gina?" she asked. I gently seized her ankles. I admired her tiny feet and toes. Tiny nails painted purple. "You’re so cute like this Maddie. These tiny little feet. I always said you were prettier than me especially your feet" I said. I gently kissed them. I took a slight whiff and I faintly smelled a hint of sweat. I gently sucked on her feet. Maddie giggled and I felt her tiny toes wriggling around. I released her feet now shiny with spit. "Do you trust me?" I asked. "Of course I do" she said. "Then spread your legs so I can snack on that yummy looking pussy of yours. Maddie blushed and spread her legs. I began sucking on her snatch. I could taste a hint of semen and it was tasty. Maddie bit her lips and cooed. I ate her out and rubbed her tiny tits. A sudden burst of sweetness told me she was cumming.

 

Poor girl was panting. She tasted so good! I began sucking her into my mouth. She let out a tiny yelp as I closed my mouth. I sucked on my little sister enjoying the sweet meaty flavor. It reminded me of glazed ham. Suddenly I began panicking. Choice A: Swallow her. Choice B: Spit her out. I was thanking God as I saw her in my palm. "Did I taste good?" she asked. I nodded trying to hide my relief. I grew her back to size and she put her pets away. That evening she cuddled with me as we watched TV. "So we doing this thing now?" she asked. "...only if you have no problems being in a lesbian thing with your sister" I said quietly. "I love you okay. Not like you can get me pregnant so no worries about inborn babies" she said chuckling. Maddie always did have a way to make light out of a serious situation.

 

Over the course of several weeks a few things happened. One. They gave up the search for Kenny and his mother. Tristan was still being looked for but that was soon going to end according to Maddie. Kids were moving on with their lives at school. People would ask and speculate but that's about it. More than once I caught Martha raping Rich. Her attitude towards me disappeared. She happily licked my feet or pussy if it meant the chance for more slaves of her own. I rewarded her with two more last night. Some runaway teens I found at the bus depot. I watched Martha just jam the male teen up her snatch like it was nothing. Kenny and Maddie were spending more time together. I had to remind her to use protection. Her birthday was coming up and I wanted her to be happy. Now just to find a good present.

Chapter End Notes:

commercial break