- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

and now the conclusion. Thanks for hanging in there viewers!

After that we kept him in one of Carol's shoeboxes. If he was good we gave him some girl I found. If he was bad he got nothing. Suffice to say he was good. It seemed the younger a subject the more easily trainable they were. Later on I could test this theory on some orphanage child but not now. I have my hands full monitoring my other findings. All biological tests came back normal...or within the range of normal. I thought about dissecting one but shrugged that idea off. If they survived this long then the organs worked fine even shrunken to miniscule size. Psychologically I learned far more than I thought possible. My focus was on women. It was the spark that set this all in motion of course. I had tested 78 women of varying ages ranging from 11 to 60. My findings were interesting.

First thing I noticed is younger women will try to appease or use seduction directed at males to avoid death or pain when their captors are mixed gender. 11-13 appealed to Carol. Paternal instinct probably. 14-29 appealed to me mostly. Interesting note there is they were less shy about exposing their bodies. Not many threats were needed to get them to strip. Mating instinct probably. The rest though tried relying on Carol. Of course some tried to seduce me. Ones that knew they had good looks mostly. Their need for her to save them could be sociological paring for survivability. Similar to how soldiers rely on one another. I got interesting information watching Annika on weekends. She adapted very easily. Within a day. This data is biased though. She knows we wouldn't hurt her as we are her parents. I used my findings watching Diego.

He adapted well with Annika around. He played with her easily. Instinctive sibling-like bond or acceptance of needing someone around? This would be something that needs to be studied over years. I caught myself just now. Years? Could we do this for years? How many would die? We had killed over 200 by now. Thousands? Tens of thousands? My next experiment would take the lives over another 200 or so. A sociological one that put into question of what you would do to survive. "Carol I need your help" I said the next day to her. "What for?" she asked. "Drive me to the hospital in case I break my hand" I said putting on an oven mitt. "Why would you break your hand?! How?!" she asked. "I plan to catch a plane literally" I said. This would be a big test of the Table. Shrinking a jumbo jet. Nowadays anyone can track a plane. Really you can. They even have an app for that. I get that joke now.

I chose a jet far away from us and dialed in the coordinates. A 757 flight heading into Shanghai was perfect. It was an unfortunate truth that if a plane was lost over the pacific it would stay lost for years or forever. I good cover for my plan. I positioned the portal just in front of the plane and held my hands up over the Table. It was less than a second that it crossed through the portal and out into my basement. It rocketed up into the air and I caught it. "Motherfucker!" I yelled feeling the throbbing in my hand. The force has snapped the wings off and crushed the front of the plane. If you were a pilot or flying first class you were paste. "You alright?!" Carol asked. I held the plane in my hand. It was just over 8 inches long. "Yeah. Physics is a bitch. Fucker hit my hand at 500 mph. I'm guessing a third of them died instantly. Another third will die soon from injuries" I said.

I pried off my mitt and set the plane down. Carol helped me pull away the crumpled front. Sure enough there were people inside tossed around. More than a few dead slumped over seats. "Shit they're tiny! Oh shit! Don't they have transponders?!" Carol said. "Yeah but it won't work now. That transponder is smaller than a head louse. The people inside are no bigger than even the smallest ant. No signal transponder, cell phone, or otherwise is getting out" I said. "What you plan to do with them?" she asked. I whispered into her ear. "Oh that's cold. They those two will go for it?" she asked. "That's the point of the experiment" I said. Carol licked her lips and a small collective scream was heard...barely. She licked her finger and stuck it into the plane. She pulled it out and smiled at the dozen or so stuck to it like glue. She sucked her finger and pulled it out her mouth clean. Carol touched her throat as she swallowed.

Those passengers freefalled down her throat into the burning pool of stomach acid. "Save some for the others" I said. Carol smiled like a child. I took the plane to the hamster cage holding Natasha and her mate. I told them this in English and Russian. "Here's what we're going to do. Starting now you will not get any food for two months" I said. The girl looked astonished. "You can't! We'll starve!" he said. I then placed the plane in their cage. Its length barely fit inside. "You won't starve if you make a choice. If you look inside there you will see people shrunk far smaller than you. The scale is approximate compared to you and me. It's simple really. Don't eat them and starve or eat them and live. I'm curious to see the outcome" I said. Natasha yelled back. "We won't eat them! We're not monsters like you!" she yelled. "She said she's not a monster but I've learned over the years that when it comes to survival, humans will do just about anything. Keep in mind boy her body needs more protein and nutrients now since she's pregnant. You may last for a while but she won't. See you later" I said closing the cage.

I monitored them. A few brave passengers approached them. Their guard lowered seeing they were shrunken prisoners too as well as their young ages. In fact, the boy and girl had become protective of them. That was the first two days. The third day though it was obvious they could put hold out much longer. During the night I heard whimpering and crying. I got up and looked into the cage. I caught them red handed. They were eating them by the handfuls. The boy was pulling them out of the plane and stuffing them into Natasha's mouth. She was too weak to feed herself. "Fuck you" The boy said seeing me. He continued to grab people and eat them. After a week they had acclimated or grown numb to eating people. I and Carol sat there watching them. Carol remarked how she was surprised the passengers survived this long without food themselves until I reminded her they had food onboard.

Imagine. Shrunk tinier than a bug. Every day you worry if the pregnant teen outside or her mate would chose you to eat. If not you worry about fighting for a bag of pretzels or Coke. Then going to sleep just to begin it again the next day. Two weeks passed and I did a checkup on Natasha. The very first sign of a baby bump showed. Almost unnoticeable unless you traced her belly with your finger. I was gentle with her. Lightly sucking on her little pussy. Licking her tiny feet. Playing with her chestnut hair. "Natasha. What was it like to eat someone?" I asked. "...terrible and...exhilarating" she said softly. "Did you like how they wriggle in your belly?" I asked. She blushed. "Take that as a yes. Nothing to be ashamed of. I have a theory on that. It's power really. That feeling of power. To consume is the ultimate power. We're hard wired to enjoy power. Wait a moment" I said.

Next to my examination tools was a Petri dish. I had been using it to study a few passengers. I was curious to see how they were coping. Most had lost their minds and just sat around stupefied. I licked my finger and pulled one up. A man I think by the clothes. Yep. A man after seeing him under the magnifying glass. I held my finger to her face. "This man here is smaller than a bug but even you can end his life. A girl less than three inches tall can still kill this weak thing. Eat him" I said. She pried the man off my finger and tore his clothes off. Her tiny eyes looked into mine as she put him into her mouth. She made an exaggerated gulp. I rubbed her belly. "What will become of my baby?" she asked. "I won't hurt it. I just want to make sure a shrunken woman can give birth to a healthy baby. You can name it of course" I said. "Matthew wants to name it" she said. So I know now the boy’s name. I never bothered to ask.

"I see. I'll take you too him" I said. I placed her back with Matthew. A week later every passenger was gone and they were back to normal food. 200 people eaten up over the course of three weeks. Another month passed and then another. It was now 4 months since I fired up the Table for the first time. Carol was in better control of herself. I was more open-minded to eating men or boys. No problems until one day Annika ran to us crying. "I can't get him out!" she cried. "What are you taking about honey?!" Carol asked. "Diego! I can't get him out!" she said sobbing. She was pointing to her stomach. Annika touched her stomach and nearly feel over. We were panicking. I placed my ear to her belly. Faintly I could hear screaming and shouting...in Portuguese. "...she ate him" I whispered to my wife. Carol had to concentrate to keep a straight face. "Honey tell us what happened" Carol said.

"Me and Diego were playing Giant. I was fe fi fo fum stomping around and then I remembered that giants eat people. I said I'm gonna eat you 'kay? I stuffed him into my mouth and I started choking! I swallowed him mommy! I didn't mean too!" Annika cried. "Honey. It was an accident. Do you feel sick or anything?" I asked. "No daddy. It felt like butterflies in me. It tickles" she said. My 5 year old girl ate her pet friend. "Well you learned a lesson today didn't you?" I asked. She nodded. We gave her an antacid just to be safe and sent her to bed. Carol was worried. "What if she can't pass that brat?! We can't take her to the hospital! First thing they’ll see is a fucking human skeleton an inch or so tall!" Carol said. "We just have to hope she'll pass him" I said. We got our answer the next day. Carol told me she saw Annika poop. Diego was in it. A load off my mind. That was only the beginning though.

For her 6th birthday I got her three kids. A bunch from Ontario. Figured she might want ones that spoke English. Her age of course. They were scared shitless of us but over the next two weeks they grew accustomed to their new life. One weekday though Carol alerted me to something. She had been doing the laundry and found a girl I had got for her inside Annika’s sock. "What was she doing? This can't be a coincidence" Carol said. We watched Annika closely. We would come in and she would act strange. Like she was hiding something. I grabbed a boy she had and asked him. "Is my girl making you do things? Is she doing something bad?" I asked. The boy shook his head fiercely. No doubt frightened.

We waited a few days and Carol bolted from the sofa. She ran to Annika's room as fast as she could. "ANNIKA STEPHANIE RASALOV! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!" Carol shouted. I went to her room wondering why Carol shouted so pissed.  "What's going on?" I asked. Annika was sitting on the floor. Her three pets were nearby. Mai was standing close by looking exhausted. "Care to tell your father what I caught you doing young lady?" Carol said. "I...I was making them do something icky" she answered. "I caught her making them lick her feet! That's a no no Annika!" Carol yelled. Annika burst out crying. "But you make your pets do it!" Annika cried. Me and Carol looked at each other shocked. "Why do you say that sweetheart?" I asked. "I saw mommy playing with her pets last week" she said. Oh damn...

It's a moment that every parent dreads. When you child sees you doing something...adult. I wished it was something else. Hell even me and Carol having sex. That's more explainable than this. "Well honey. That's something grow ups do. Little girls like you are too young for that" I said. "But it's fun! It's funny watching them lick my stinky feet. It tickles too" Annika whined. "I know honey but that's not for kids. When you're older you can do things like that" I said. "So I can't eat them either?" she said so innocently. Fuck my life. "You can get sick of you do that. Grownups can eat more stuff than girls. Remember how you got a tummy ache when you drank my coffee?" I asked. She nodded. "Good. Wait...have you eaten anyone on purpose?" I asked. "...Diego" she replied. "Diego...of course" I sighed. "Annika listen. No more bad things to your pets. Understand?" I asked. She nodded.

Carol and I were mortified. "Jesus. What else did she see? Fuck Boris! What if she saw me jamming people up my cunt!?" Carol yelled. "Looks like we have to have our fun either in here or downstairs. It was careless to do it in the living room" I said. "Well we usually do it on weekends when she's shrunk. Dammit! That means she snuck out of her room!" Carol said. She was right! We confirmed this two weeks later.

Carol went to our bedroom one Saturday evening. As she went down the hall past Annika's room I heard her scream. I raced to her. She stood still like a statue trembling looking down at her feet. "Oh my god" I muttered. Between her big and second toe was Annika. Carol had missed crushing her by sheer luck. "I nearly crushed my baby. I nearly crushed my baby" Carol muttered in shock. She didn't dare move. Annika below was frozen too. She was crying softly. I bent down and carefully picked her up. I placed her in my palm. Carol collapsed on the floor crying hysterically. My palm felt wet. Annika was so afraid she peed herself. She knew in her young mind how close she became to being squished. I enlarged Annika immediately and changed her. Carol saw her and hugged her tightly crying.

I gave Carol a sedative and laid her to bed. Then I went to Annika. "You really upset mommy and daddy tonight. I'm not happy" I said. "I'm sorry daddy" she said sadly. "Sorry doesn't cut it! You nearly got yourself killed tonight! What was my biggest rule?! No exploring outside your room! That's it. No more shrinking for you. In fact no pets either until I think you're more mature" I said utterly pissed. "NO! I'LL BEHAVE DADDY! DON'T TAKE AWAY MY PETS!" she cried. I grabbed up Mai and the three kids as she watched me. "I'm disappointed in you Annika. I know you're smarter than this. You're my child after all. This was just stupid" I said walking out. What I said was harsh but it was for her own good. Annika was smart for her age. All A's in school. There was talk of skipping first grade. This was not smart. This was something a normal child would do. Annika wasn't normal. She is a Rasalov.

Her three pets I spared. Interesting. I couldn't eat them. No matter how much I tried I couldn't do it. Their ages reminded me of Annika too much. Human emotion still eluded me in understanding. We can inflict suffering as much as we want. Enjoy it even but if the victim reminds you of a loved one then you can't. I placed them in different parts of the world. One in Stuttgart. Another in London and the last one Vicksburg Mississippi. Unlikely someone would notice their similar stories but it was a gamble. After a week nothing happened so I felt relieved. Annika sulked since that night. One evening I caught her trying to break the passcode on the Table. She kept at it for minutes. She'd get it wrong and just try again. That look in her eyes. I knew that look because I had it for years trying to prefect the Table. She was my daughter alright. Still, she was sneaking around. I would have to discipline her. "Wish daddy would forgive me..." she whispered sadly. Aw man. Now I feel like shit.

I coughed and she turned around. She knew she was busted. "Daddy I'm sorry!" she yelled. She closed her eyes waiting to be yelled at. "I am too. I said something hurtful. Please forgive me" I said hugging her. Poor girl cried in my arms. "Annika, I'm willing to give you another chance. In fact I'll let you chose your pets this time" I said. Her face lit up. "Okay. Now turn around" I said. I unlocked the iPad as she was turned around. "Now. What kind of pets do you want?" I asked. "A boy! A cute boy!”  she said. I could see that she would be a heartbreaker in a few years. I dialed into a suburb in Boston. It was after midnight there. A dialed the portal onto a house. A family of 4 was inside sleeping. "What about him?" I asked her. "He's chubby" she said. I moved the portal down the street to another house. We want to 5 houses before she decided. Picky kid.

"Him! I want him!" she said. "Okay. Now getting him you have to be careful. Use your fingernails and try not to touch anything other than that boy" I said. Annika carefully reached in. The boy she was after was a cute 7 year old with messy black hair. Annika carefully pulled back his covers. Her small fingers wrapped around his body as she pulled him through. She gasped at having the 1 1/4 inch boy in her grasp. He was still asleep. "Thank you daddy!" she said kissing me and running to her room. I checked on her before bed. The boy was sleeping near her. "Now remember what me and mommy said. No adult things okay? No eating him or making him lick your stinky feet. Got it?" I asked tucking her in. "Yes daddy" she said smiling. I went to bed myself. Carol was still shocked at what she almost did and was still out of sorts. She hadn't shrunk or eaten anyone all week.

"Heard you taking to Annika. She back to speaking to us?" she asked. "I decided to give her another chance. She even got her poem let by herself. Didn't have to do anything except set it up for her" I said. "Is that wise Boris? Showing her how the Table works?" she asked. "She's fine. It's pass coded remember? I figure if she gets used to it maybe she'll be more responsible" I said. "She's a child Boris" Carol said. "Yes she is. A Rasalov child. Found her trying to decipher the passcode earlier" I said, Carol looked at me. "I changed it afterwards" I said. Over the next two weeks she picked out two more pets. A girl her age and another girl in her teens. She told me she was making a family. I found myself wanting to eat the teen. Damn near did. Carol was feeling better and enjoyed having Matthew and her trained slave licking her feet or pleasuring her. Natasha was more open to me using her. She was almost halfway through her pregnancy. She ate 5 times a day to support her accelerated gestation. Poor girl complained at how sensitive her nipples were. She moaned and cooed as I rubbed icy hot on them. I found her tiny pussy wet as I carefully kneaded her tiny breasts. She opened her legs as if begging me to eat her tiny cunt.

She panicked at first as I slurped her body into my mouth up to her breasts. I patted her tiny head with a finger to assure her. Then I went to sucking on her. Her tiny feet stroked my taste buds as wave after wave or of orgasms washed over her. I took her out and cleaned her up. "Thought you were going to eat me" she said. "No. I wouldn't" I said. She smiled at me. Her smile. I...I felt something other than lust. I dismissed the thought and put her back. Matthew glared at me. It was that moment I felt jealously. I wanted to kill him. So I decided to do so. The next day I had Matthew with me. "So I take it you love the girl still?" I asked. "And if I do?" Matthew asked. I paused. "Nothing. Hold still. I need to give you a vitamin boost" I said. I injected him with egg white. Half of my plan was done.

I checked in on Carol. She was busy looking for a treat with the Table. She already had a businessman screaming in terror in her hand. Need to make sure she's still on the wagon so to speak. I began scrambling up eggs after placing Matthew back in the cage. "Fry me some too while you're at it. This stockbroker won't fill me up" Carol shouted. I sighed as I cooked the eggs. I placed a dish in front of her and watched Carol drop her victims in it. A man in his 30's, a teen boy around 15, and a black man in his 20's. Each one screamed holy hell from either the heat of the sizzling eggs or fear. I let out a small chuckle at how they tried to crawl out. Each one stuck fast. The black man was yanking on his leg. He was ankle deep in egg. Carol's fork came down and he barely dodged it. Carol purposefully ate around them. "Saving you all for last especially you cutie" she said pointing her fork at the teen. I left her to her food.

I dropped off some scrambled eggs in their cage. "A treat. I said. Natasha smiled at me and dug in. Matthew rolled his eyes and ate. Good. Eat up you tiny shit. It took a few minutes but it happened. Matthew began throwing up and then convulsing. Natasha panicked and I did as well...faking. She screamed his name. She begged me in Russian to help. I lied saying I didn't know what was happening and knew not what to do. I knew what was happening. Anaphylactic shock. I gave him a temporary allergy to eggs when I injected him with egg white*. Natasha cried as she watched him stop breathing. Minutes later he was cold and lifeless. I picked her up and let her cry on my chest. As a kindness I even buried the body. I decided to have her live in her own shoebox. Natasha opened up to me. She was loving. Needy and best of all eager to satisfy my urges.

(Authors note: this is possible so don't try it)                                    

On days I was off and Carol was at work we'd spend all day together. She'd be happy to sit in my dried cum as she watched TV. I was happy to have a shrinky wanting to please me. I tried it with Mai when Annika was at school. She never did it willingly. Annika loved the tiny Japanese girl so I couldn't hurt her. Natasha loved getting her feet worshiped. She would smile and giggle as she would talk about her old life as I sucked on her tiny feet. I rationalized nothing was wrong with this but deep down I felt something was.  My conscience told me something bad was going to happen because of this. Turns out I was more right than I thought.

I was downstairs with Natasha. I shrunk a boy much smaller than usual and watched with delight as she raped the ant sized teen. The boy was worn out after she had cum. She picked him up. "Go ahead. Eat him" I said. Natasha dropped him into her tiny mouth and gulped him down. "Thanks. I feel him waking up in me" she said. "That sexy belly I can imagine how much you need to eat" I said. It was very obvious how pregnant she was. In about another month and a half she would be ready. "If it's a boy I'll name him Boris" she said. I was shocked to hear that but not as much as hearing a beep behind me. Carol was standing behind me in her uniform holding a phone. "Carol! What are you doing home?" I asked. "Forgot my phone. Boris! What's did she mean by that?" she asked. "Mean by what? She just said she's happy to be treated better" I said. "That's not what google translate says" she said showing me the phone screen.

It translated every word. "I can explain" I said. "Explain what?! How you been sneaking around with this thing?! How she want to name her baby after you?! All this talk about jealously and how they mean nothing to you!" she yelled. "I'm just getting her...training her to be a slave is all. Gaining trust" I said. "Is that why you haven't fucked me in a month?! Kill her. If she's just a slave then we can get another" she said coldly. I grabbed Natasha. "Do it" she said. I stuffed Natasha into my mouth. "Swallow her" she said sternly. I had a choice. Lose my shrunken sex pet or risk losing my wife. I remembered how I said I'd choose her over anything. A promise that's now haunting me. I swallowed. I felt her slide down my throat and land in my stomach. I felt sick.

"I don't understand you. You say what we want to hear and just slip back into old habits. Brushing off you family to do whatever the fuck you please" Carol hissed. I felt Natasha struggling to escape. "Mommy? Daddy? I need to ask you something" Annika said coming downstairs. "Not now honey. Mommy needs to talk to daddy" she said. "Carol. You do whatever you want but I can't have my own fun? My own plans? I had plans for her. Months of planning down the tube. Tube being my damn throat" I said. "Fun is one thing. Sneaking around to have fun is another. You remind me of Annika right now" she hissed. "I take that as a compliment" I said. "Daddy? I need to ask you for something" Annika said. "Honey...just...okay. Do whatever you want to do. Daddy will be with you shortly" I said frustrated.

"You don't even know what she wanted!" Carol yelled. "What's the problem?! We're right here. My daughter can be responsible if given guidance!" I yelled. "Our daughter not yours! She's mine too!" she yelled. "She takes after me more and we know it! She the smartest kid in school and I'm sure her future isn't filled with serving pancakes and coffee!" I yelled. Carol looked at me like I stabbed her in the heart. I immediately regretted what I said. "I'm sorry. Oh god I'm sorry. I don't mean to say such nasty things" I muttered. I sat down. I began crying knowing I said something she'll always remember. Carol raised her hand and I closed my eyes ready for the slap. Instead I felt her hand on my cheek. I hugged her tighter than ever. I didn't deserve her. "I’m so sorry honey" I muttered. "We'll get through this like we got through everything else" she whispered. "Boris" she said pointing to the Table. I gasped. "Its got the passcode right?" she asked. It didn't. I just used it so no it didn't.

"Annika get away from it!" I said seeing the coordinate screen. It was our house. "You said I could do what I wanted. I want to shrink mommy and daddy and play with them" she said. That wasn't what frightened me. The zoom was at minimal. At the current scale her hand would be as big as the house! "ANNIKA DON'T!" I screamed reaching for her. I saw her hand to through and felt the house shake violently.  Last thing I saw was a giant pink finger coming towards us. *CRASH*

20 minutes later...

"This is Tracy Sharp coming live from Cedar Hill subdivision. At approximately 11:15 today neighbor's called 911 to report a house collapsed. Emergency crews were dispatched to find the occupants. We were able to get an interview with the one in charge of the crew that responded. What he had to say was this. There were three occupants found inside. A man, woman, and young child. Tragically the man and woman were pronounced dead at the scene. The child was taken to the local hospital where she was reported to be in stable condition. There is no evidence to explain how a one story house would just collapse. Investigators are saying that the roof has evidence of being hit by some large powerful force and will continue to look into the matter. This is Tracy Sharp from KIRO news 7"

5 days later...

Annika stared out of her window. She had been asking over and over to see her parents but every doctor refused. She did notice the sad looks on their faces though. She knew something had happened to them. She knew it was something she did. Tears feel from her face as she looked out. She heard a knock on the door. A pretty lady walked into the room and sat down. "Good morning Annika" the lady said. "Hi" Annika barely said. "How's that leg of yours?" the lady asked. "It itches in my cast" Annika said. "Well it will come off in no time. You are a very lucky little girl. Just a bad bump on the noggin and a broken leg. Very lucky to get out of such an accident. Annika heard that word. Accident. "It wasn't an accident! It was me! I caused it!" Annika yelled out. "Honey you didn't cause your house to fall down" the lady said.

"Yes I did! I was playing with daddy's Table!" Annika yelled. The woman narrowed her eyes. "Table? What's this Table?" the woman asked. "Daddy said never to talk about it to strangers" Annika said. The woman held Annika's hand. "I've known your daddy for a long time. Before you were born. So I'm not a stranger I'm family" the woman said smiling. Annika felt comforted by her smile. "Okay. I guess I can tell you then" Annika said. The woman listened to her talk and texted on her phone. "The Rasalov child is familiar with the portal system. The project may have hope of succeeding. Prepare to have her moved to our Area 51 site". The woman smiled at the irony. Over 5 years ago a Rasalov sabotaged her project and now his child, another Rasalov, will finish it...

Boris thought he knew it all. That he could learn anything. There was one thing he didn't know that all parents do. Never trust your child around dangerous and expensive equipment no matter how responsible they may seem. This has been an episode of The Size Zone.

Chapter End Notes:

In the next episode of The Size Zone we will meet a woman who believes she has no control over her life. Find out what she means in the next episode "Decisions decisions"

 

Keep sending in your requests! You might find your idea here!