- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

back to the show

"Eat her. Eat the bitch" Carol said. I was surprised at how she easily said it. I slipped her into my mouth and slurped her in. Slowly at first. Her tiny ass touching my lips. Another slurp and just her tiny feet stuck out. Then another and she was in. Erica wasn't moving. "What she taste like?" Carol asked. I pushed Erica to the side of my mouth as I sucked on her. "Like you. She's coated in your juices" I mumbled. My voice woke Erica. She realized where she was when I felt her kick my tooth. Her screams rung throughout my mouth. "Damn. Annika will be home soon" Carol said to me. I nodded. I opened my mouth so Erica could see the world one last time. "PLEASE DON'T EAT ME! PLEASE-" she said before I closed it again. I tilted my head back and gulped. She fought hard as hell in my stomach as I got some clothes on. I walked into the living room and our daughter ran into the house. "Hi daddy!" she yelled hugging me. Erica was still alive. Being 5, Annika was as tall as my stomach. She stepped back curious.

"Daddy? Your tummy is making funny noises" she said. "Really? Like what?" I asked. Annika placed her ear to my belly. "It’s saying help!" Annika giggled. "Guess it was that talking sandwich I ate earlier" I said chuckling. Annika thought that was hilarious.  Erica finally died a few minutes later. After Annika was asleep, me and Carol had sex. Our sex life had definitely improved.  That Saturday Annika begged to be shrunk. We agreed under certain rules. Number one. No exploring outside her room. We'll check on her every hour and she was to be in a certain place at that time. Number two. She sleeps in her dollhouse. Nowhere else. And finally number three. If she had to be unshrunk for a reason then no whining. She agreed. So I got what she needed like sleeping bag, snacks, and whatnot and took them through the portal. She was excited as I placed them in her dollhouse. She stood eager to be shrunk.

Minutes later I was carrying my very tiny girl to her dollhouse. So adorable. Tiny little sneakers and clothes. Awing and oohing at everything. "Now me and mommy will check on you soon. No running outside your door. We don't want to accidentally squish you" I said. "I'll be fine daddy!" she said annoyed. She ran up and down the dollhouse stairs lost in fun. "She seemed really happy" I said. "I'm nervous. What if she sneaks out! God! What if we step on her?" Carol said. "Relax. She said she won't and right now she's more excited about that house than anything out here. We should watch our steps though" I said. Carol nodded. With Annika busy, we chose to have fun ourselves. "What you going to pick?" I asked. "Good question. A teenager maybe" she said. "Okay let's go hunting" I said. I dialed it in for a suburb in Des Moines. After 10 minutes Carol had me stop. "There! That one!" She said.  I happened to have the portal having over a house.

On the top floor was a boy around 14 or so playing games. Without hesitating, she reached in and pulled him out. Just under 3 inches he was utterly in shock at the giant people looking at him. Carol poked his chest and ran her finger up his shirt. "Please...don't hurt me" he said. "I won't. I just wanna play. You're a cutie" she said licking her lips. The boy shuddered. His shaggy brown hair was ruffled by Carol. Carol sat back. "Your turn" she said. I had an idea of what I wanted. Earlier I saw a private school online in Russia. It had been some time since I seen a person from the motherland. I dialed it in. I cycled through the dorms until one caught my eye. A girl around 17 was reading a book. She wore glasses and seemed to be crying. She didn't even notice the giant hand coming from the ceiling for her. She sat in my hand shaking. "You really like the students don't you?" Carol asked. "Everybody has their thing" I said. We walked up to the living room and placed them on the coffee table. They watched us strip down. The girl said something to the boy. "I don't understand" he replied. "She asked what happened to us" I said. I replied in Russian that I shrunk them. The girl immediately asked to be unshrunk.

Should've seen her face when I said no and that her life was over. She sobbed as she sat down. The boy tried to console her. "Why don't you show me that love. You a virgin?" Carol asked spreading her pussy. The boy stared. "I'll make this easy. Fuck me and live" she said. The boy hung his head. He began stripping. After kicking off his socks he stood naked. Carol liked seeing his this way. She placed her legs and feet on the table. Her pussy sitting inches off it. "Please don't make me" he begged. "Then I'll just eat you" she said. "NO! No I'll fuck you" he said softly. The boy slowly walked to her. He began humping her pussy as best as he could. He glanced over at the girl. "There you go my tiny fuck toy. Lose your virginity to a giantess isn't so bad is it?" Carol asked pinching her nipples.

Now it was my turn to have fun. The girl scrambled as I reached for her. I grabbed her and tore her clothes off. Her uniform tore off like tissue paper. Her knee socks came off with a pull of my fingernails. She yanked her sexy foot back when I tickled it with my fingernail. I took a long lick of her body. She tried to scream but my saliva made her gag. She screeched as my tongue parted her legs and licked her pussy and supple ass. She babbled to me. "Ohh...what's she saying now?" Carol asked. "What else? Please let me go" I said. I brought her to my face closely. I spoke to her in Russian. "You’re going to do everything I say or I'll eat you. Do you understand?" I said. "Da...da" she replied. I decided to leave her glasses on. It excited me for some odd reason. I sat next to Carol as I dropped the girl onto my raging cock. "Rub it till I cum" I said. Fearing my threat she did. She rubbed her hands along my shaft. She took tiny licks of my head. Her tiny feet massaged my balls. "Whatever you said worked" Carol said. I gently petted my sex toy. My fingers traced her back. She let out a yelp as I squeezed her ass.

"Look Boris!" Carol said pointing to the boy. The boy was grunting and moaning as his body jerked. His tiny seed was shooting into my wife. "At least we don't have to worry about pregnancy" she said. Carol picked up the boy. He barely had time to beg as she sucked his tiny cock into her mouth. She began blowing him. The boy put his hands on her lips to push away but Carol held him firm. She increased her sucking to the point he came. He looked exhausted. Carol closed her eyes. "Your puny load is rather yummy. I could eat you right up. Think I will" Carol said. Carol stuffed the boy into her mouth and sucked on him. "Wait. Don't swallow him" I said huffing. "Mmmgh...why not?" Carol asked. "Don't you want to train one? One that will follow you every command?" I asked. "Getting that now" she said working him in her mouth. "I'm talking a slave. Besides I got a plan for these two" I said. Carol frowned. "Look. You can eat someone else later" I said. Carol shrugged and spat the boy out. The boy coughed out the spit and looked up scared shitless.

"Thank my husband. He's got the idea of training you. All I can say is it better work" Carol said. Seeing the boy lower his head between his legs and sob made me cum. The girl on my dick was blasted with gallons of semen. She slipped off and I caught her before she fell to her death. "So what do you have planned?" Carol asked. "Well I confirmed that most of their bodily functions are normal. One thing I'm curious about is can they conceive. I plan to breed the girl here. A young teen boy would do nicely" I said. "Here that kid?  You're going to be fucking that girl there around the clock. A teenagers dream isn't it?" Carol said. Me and Carol washed them clean. Downstairs I had an old hamster cage. We had got Annika one for her 4th birthday. Poor Mr. Nibbles died though. Annika was heartbroken. Her mother helped her through it. I was too busy working on The Table to be bothered. Another failing of mine.

The girl rattled on the thin bars yelling. "She wants to be let out" I said. "Obviously. She know her future is to be a baby maker?" Carol asked. "She will now" I said leaning down. "Listen. Here's the deal. I'm not going to kill you like so many others but you will do something for me. Get pregnant" I said in Russian. Her eyes went wide. "NYET!" she screamed. "Then I'll just eat you and get another" I said opening the cage. She backed away screaming. "Either be a mommy or lunch" I said. "Okay!" she cried. I pointed to the boy. "You don't have to do it now. My wife sucked him dry anyway. I do expect to see him fucking you or cum leaking out of you by nightfall. When was your last period?" I asked. "Three days ago" she said. "Then you'll be ripe soon then" I said closing the cage. "That girl there agreed to have your baby. Play nice" I said chuckling.

We left them in our closet. Me and Carol went to check on Annika. We peeped in. "Where is she?" Carol asked looking at the floor. "There. On the first floor of her dollhouse" I said pointing to movement. Our shrunken child was having a tea party with her Polly Pocket toy. "So cute! Just want to grab her up and hug her!" Carol said. "Later. Let her have her little party" I said closing the door. "So what now?" Carol asked. "Let's relax. We can have fun later. Wanna watch a movie?" I asked. Me and Carol watched a movie snuggled together. It had been a long time since we did anything like this. During The movie Carol asked me a question. "If your machine didn't work, would you chosen to give up on it that day?" she asked. "Yes. My...issues are important to me as well as my work, but I see now they aren't as important and you two. I can't snuggle the Table. It won't say I love you or give me Father's Day cards. I can't enjoy the feeling of cumming in my soulmate from that machine. No calculations or quantum theories in the world could justify me choosing it over you two" I said.

Carol looked into my eyes as a tear fell from hers. She straddled me and kissed me deeply. Her tongue licking my teeth. "I love you so much" she said. We had ignored the movie as we ran down to the Table. We moved a portal to South America. It hovered over a village. A poor one. We began snatching people up left and right until a good dozen were in our clutches. Men and women, young and old were terrified of the giant couple over them. We lay on the carpeted floor and began snatching people. We would strip them down and drop them on her body. A middle aged woman screamed as she was hit with a giant cock and shoved into my wife's cunt. Men and woman were stunned by giant tits and cock. Carol pointed to her tits. A few for the idea and began worshipping them. Some others prayed to God for deliverance. A young man was praying as Carol snatched him up. She swallowed him whole.

I fucked her so hard people were holding on to love handles and nipples not to fall off. A few did anyway and met their end under my wife's bouncing ass. Damn. I liked this carpet too. Bad idea to get tan carpeting. "Feed me baby" she said. I grabbed a man and shoved him screaming into her mouth. She gave a wicked grin as she began chewing. I was curious about how that worked. I always swallowed them whole. Tiny shrieks came from her mouth until nothing. A squelching came from behind her lips. She swallowed. "How was it?" I asked panting. "Like chewing sardines. Teeny bones. Taste was odd. Like The cubes you out in soup. Try it" she said. She grabbed a woman holding on for dear life. She was yelling in Portuguese I think as I bent down. I sucked her off my lover's fingers. I could taste her fear literally. I positioned her over my teeth and bit down.

I threw my head back in shock. An explosion of warm saltiness hit my taste buds. A shrill scream came from my lips. Not mine. Hers. I did it again and again. Weak sobs came inside until I bit down once more. Nothing. I chewed and chewed. It sounded like cornflakes. It really did feel like I was chewing a sardine and not a poor village woman from Ecuador. We began feeding each other people. Carol held up a girl. A teen girl that didn't cry or whimper. She was smiling! I opened my mouth and she held her arms up. She had gone mad! Seeing people she knew and loved eaten had broken her mind. I bent down and sucked her off Carol’s hand. I slurped her in and before I could taste her felt her slide down my throat. She killed herself. She wanted to be eaten! With that thought I came hard.

Carol locked her legs around my waist as she came. It took us a minute to come down. We looked around. We had snatched up like 12. The only one left was a young boy around 10. He had somehow survived my rolling off at the right time. "Lucky guy. What should we do with him?" Carol asked. "A little young. We could give him to Annika. She's still upset about her hamster" I said. "Can we trust her? That's something hard to keep to yourself" Carol asked. "We'll threaten to take away her shrinking privileges" I said. Carol nodded and groaned as I pulled out. The man inside fell out. "Wow you drowned him. Look at this" Carol said. She pressed on his chest and cum oozed out his mouth. Carol placed him in her mouth and sucked. A few seconds later she swallowed. "Like a cream filled pastry" she said. She giggled and belched.

We began cleaning up. The bloodstains weren't coming out. A gallon of lemon juice wasn't going to fix it. We collected all the shirts, dresses, pants, shoes, socks, and sandals from our victims (minus Diego’s as you'll see why shortly) and tossed them into the trash. If anyone found them they'd thing they were doll clothes. Me and Carol ended up skipping dinner. We were so bloated we had to take antacids. We learned the boy's name; Diego. He was scared of us of course but he relaxed slightly when we gave him food and water. Before bed we checked on Annika. She had put her sleeping bag on the dollhouse bed. She was sleeping soundly with half the cover off. "Look at her. It's like a dream to her" Carol said. Carol took her fingernail and lightly tickled Annika’s tiny bare foot hanging off the bed. She giggled seeing our daughter flinch. Carol covered her up.

"Shrink me tomorrow. I want to have some fun" Carol said suddenly. "Seriously?" I asked. "I want to know what it's like. Besides wouldn't you like to play with me all shrunk? Me at your mercy" she said. I chuckled at the thought. "This fetish is worse for you isn't it?" I asked. "It is fun I'll admit" Carol said. We went to bed. Before going to sleep I checked in on our slaves in training. The boy was holding the sleeping girl. "Have fun?" I asked. "I fucked her like you asked. No it wasn't fun. She cried the whole time" he replied. "Well she'll get used to it" I said leaving him. "Did he do it?" Carol asked. "Yeah he did it. I could barely see the cum stains underneath her ass but he did it. They weren't lying" I replied.

The next day was mostly uneventful. Annika was having fun trying to drive a toy car. Carol was at work. The news did catch my eye. Police were looking for Erica. I laughed knowing they would never find her. That afternoon I introduced Diego to my daughter. "Hi Diego! Wanna have fun?! It's fun being shrunk!" Annika innocently said. Diego replied in a language unfamiliar to her. "He talks funny" she said. "He's from another country. You get to keep him IF you can promise you'll take care of him" I said. Her tiny frame leaped in joy. I left them alone for the time being. I checked our account. It was overdrawn. It was time to use the Table for financial gain. I thought about what Carol said about robbing a bank. I dismissed that idea. Security cameras. Then I got an idea. Armored cars. Of course you can’t google their locations but you can Google the company. Found one operating out of Cheyenne Wyoming. I locked on to the company. A car left but I waited. I followed it. My heart pounded with anticipation. I drank a soda as I watched it being loaded at a bank. Once the two guards were done I watched them leave.

I felt like some American cowboy bandit from the westerns waiting for the time to rob them. Fortunately I got my chance. The car entered a tunnel. I quickly zoomed out to see if any other cars were in there. Nope. I quickly reached in and grabbed it with both hands. The wheels were still spinning as I held it. I roughly dropped it onto the table. It tipped over and the engine sputtered out. I peered in. Two men were inside holding guns. "Come on out if you know what's good for you" I said. Nothing. "Fine" I said. I grabbed a flathead screwdriver and began prying the back door open. It was tough a first but I got the head wedged in. Then I yanked back hard. The door groaned and then screeched open. Bags were filling the back. Bags of shrunken money. I shook the car until the bags fell out. One man slid out. He was scared and fired his gun. I instinctively shielded my face. "Ow!" I yelled. His tiny shotgun felt like a bee sting. "You're fucking lucky I ain't gay" I said. Shoving him into the car. I dialed in some coordinates.

"On second thought my wife might want to have fun with one of you. Who will it be? Sex toy for a giantess or watery grave?" I asked. The two men looked at each other. I held the car over the portal. It led to the middle of the pacific. One of them kicked his door open and ran from the car. We could hear his friend screaming obscenities at him. "Good choice. Say bye to your friend" I said tossing the car through the portal. The car landed in the ocean and bobbed for just a few seconds before sinking. I saw air bubbles but nothing else. "Someone will find me. Find this place at least! Those cars are equipped with GPS!" The tiny man yelled. "Unlikely. You're nowhere near Wyoming number one so it would take a few minutes to even get a reasonable fix. Number two I'm betting your GPS stopped working when it was shrunk. Tiny device equals tiny reception. Number three even if they could get a fix it’s at the bottom of the ocean. About 400 miles off Indonesia I think" I said. The man was stunned.

"Now to business. I'll put you in here till my wife comes home. As for this tiny money..." I said scooping the bags into my palm. I opened the portal to the backyard and duped the bags through. I raced outside and sure enough they were normal sized. After checking on Annika (who was playing hide and seek with Diego), I began counting the cash. In hindsight I was lucky. They could've put a GPS in The bags. They didn't though. I just finished counting when Carol walked in. She gasped seeing the money. "I was busy today" I said chucking. "How?!" she asked. "Armored car out of Wyoming" I said she looked around. "It's at the bottom of the pacific. I did save a guard for you though" I said pointing to the box. She lifted him out. "So cute how scared he is. Come little guy. Let's have some fun" she said walking upstairs. "...you're welcome" I whispered. Jealousy? No. Can't be. I'm a logical person. There's a biological reason for jealousy. Reproduction mostly but he can't get her pregnant. Curious. A need for further study is needed.

Hearing my wife moan upstairs was making me horny. "Need to scratch an itch" I said. I began searching around for someone. My search ended up taking me to Japan. Why Japan? Well...good old Google helped me again. I searched for Asian, naked, young. After millions of hits I stumbled upon a word unfamiliar. "Onsen" it mostly meant public bathing at an inn. A chose a random one. An onsen in Nagoya caught my eye. I locked in on it and peered through the portal. Felt like I would go blind as the portal appeared over the men's side. I quickly moved it over. I damn near came in my boxers as I saw 4 woman bathing and talking. With both hands I reached in and grabbed them. Their slippery bodies writhing in my grip as I dropped them on the table. A collective scream came from them.

"Who speaks English?" I asked. They looked at one another. "I...I do. Please don't hurt us" she said. I bent down close. This girl was in her early thirties. Tiny tits even if she was normal sized. "If you all do as I say I won't kill you" I said lying. She told the others. One cried the other two looked up helpless. "We're gonna have fun. I want an Asian massage with happy ending. Got it?" I asked. They got it. I picked them up and sat on the floor. I lay down and placed them on top of me. Scared of me they began walking on my chest. Their tiny feet tickled. I let this continue until I got bored. "Now one of you work the shaft" I said. Nobody volunteered. I grabbed on and began jerking her along my cock. Her tiny screams rose and fell with the speed on my hand.

One girl frozen in shock caught my eye. Her hair was down to her butt; a very cute butt. I grabbed her. I turned her around and saw she was the youngest out of all of them. 15 maybe. Her frightened face was intoxicating. My stomach growled. I forgot I skipped breakfast and lunch. I locked my lips. She began shaking her head furiously. "Iie!" she screamed in Japanese. Guess that means no. "You won't understand what I'm saying. I'm going to eat you now. I wish I could keep you but we for pets already. Any consolation will be your friends will follow" I said. I jammed her into my mouth. She tried her best to stop being pushed in bit her bare feet just slipped on my tongue. I closed my mouth. I savored her taste. So moist from bathing. So warm. Like marinated beef. I jacked myself harder as I felt her body slip down my throat.

 

I felt her struggling inside. I came hard. The girl trapped on my cock was coughing out my semen. The other one was holding onto my belly button. Then there was the other one. The one that spoke English. She looked horrified at me. "You heard me didn't you?" I said. Her eyes went wide as I grabbed her. "You promised!" she yelled. She began yelling in Japanese at them. They looked up terrified. They tried to flee but one by one they ended up swallowed. There was one left. My cum was mostly gone from her. She stared up lost in sorrow.

She barely made one whimper as I began to eat her. I didn't like my own flavor on her but I had worse growing up alone in Moscow. I felt her cry a little as I played with her. She instinctively humped my tongue and I tasted her cum. I took her out my mouth. "Nani?" she asked. She pushed her hair out of her face. This one was in her early 20's. Pretty and curvy. I thought about it. Hmm...I can use her. Wonder if Carol would be jealous of her. I placed her on the table and sat back in my chair. She kept asking questions. I opened my google translate app, set it to Japanese, and hit listen. "Why didn't you swallow me?" the app said. I spoke back. "A few reasons. One is I want to perform an experiment on you. No worries. You won't be cut up or anything. I want to see if you can make my wife jealous. I find woman fascinating. Emotions mostly. I myself have felt something odd. Anyway, the other thing is I want you to watch my daughter. A nanny if you will" I said.

She looked dumbfounded. "How?! How can I do these things so small?!" she said. "As for The jealousy part, worship me. Simple. As for my daughter, she's shrunk too. I shrink her if she's good" I said. She looked disgusted. "If you don't want to I can eat you. There's room for one more Japanese girl" I said licking my lips. She quickly shook her head. "Good. My daughter probably has clothes your size. As for now let's see what she's doing" I said. I carried her up to Annika's room. They boy seemed happy playing with her until he saw me. He hid behind a toy sofa. I placed the girl on the dollhouse floor. "Another person?!" Annika said. "Yes. She's your tiny nanny on weekends" I said. "She's naked daddy" she said. Oops. "Yes well I thought you'd like to dress her up" I said. Annika took off and brought back clothes. The woman looked up at me and gave my daughter a fake smile. Good. "What's her name?" Annika asked. I pointed to me and gestured to speak. Took her a second to get it. "Mai" she said. I left them alone.

Carol was panting off an orgasm. Her robe was slightly damp with sweat. "Well she mentioned wanting to be shrunk" I thought as I made my way back to the Table. I dialed in home and saw her in the living room. I reached in slowly. She had been looking up at that moment and panicked at first. Then a grin appeared on her face. I pulled her out and held her. "How does it feel?" I asked. "Scary and exhilarating at the same time" she said. Her breathing was fast. The thumb around her waist holding her from falling could actually feel her pulse. She made a groan and reached into her cunt. 

She pulled something out. "Is that the guard?" I asked. "Yep can't you see?" she asked. "You're kidding right? He's smaller than an ant now. That does answer the question of shrinking multiple times without enlarging" I said. "Look closer baby" she said. I brought her to my face. My breath made her hair flutter. Carol brought her hand to her mouth. "I know you can't hear him but he's screaming not to eat him. Something about a promise?" she said. She jammed her hand to her mouth and seconds later swallowed. My shrunken wife ate a much more shrunken man. "So what do you want to do first?" I asked. Carol grinned. "Please don't hurt me sir! I'll do whatever you say!" she said. "Take off your robe. I want to see those tiny tits of yours" I said. Carol faked being ashamed as she did. She turned away as she was naked. My finger brushed her left breast and she cooed.

"Spread those tiny legs" I said. She did blushing. "That little pussy is begging to be licked" I said diving in. I licked and sucked on her pussy and was rewarded with her nectar. Her legs twitched and flexed as she moaned my name. "Not Boris. Master" I said. "Yes master. Please suck on my tiny pussy. Molest this worthless bug" she groaned. It didn't take long before she came. I nearly dropped her she jerked so hard. I gave her a minute. "You like that?" I asked. "Like being attacked to the warmest, wettest vacuum in the world" she said. I petted her body gently. "Honestly Carol. You still look as magnificent as the day we met" I said. She gripped my finger and began crying. "Carol?! What’s wrong?" I asked worried. "Ever since you began working on your Table I was worried you grew bored with me. Those words. Those words I wanted to hear for 5 years" she said.

I never knew she suffered to this degree. No books or degrees can explain the human heart. It takes one heart to understand another. I thought about my experiment with Mai and felt like shit. There was no reason to be jealous. None. "Boris? What's wrong?" she asked. I lowered my head. "I...I did something an hour ago. I felt jealous that you were with that man so I wanted to conduct an experiment. One to see if you'd feel jealous" I said looking away. "How?" she asked. "I look some Japanese girl and gave her to Annika. Told her she was to be her nanny" I said. Carol said nothing. "Boris look at me" she said I looked at her. She wasn't pissed but not happy either. "You are my husband and if we want to continue this...thing we got going on then you need to understand something. They don't mean shit. They're toys or food, not boyfriends or girlfriends. I understand how you feel. Look at me. I was jealous of a machine" she said.

"You're not mad at me?" I asked. She stretched her neck. "No" she replied. "Alright. I'll cancel the experiment. I'll be right back. Just let me go eat her" I said. "No! Annika would be upset to lose her and we do need someone to look after her. It was half baked to let her be on her own like that. Girl probably needs a bath right about now" Carol said. "Annika can wait. She's being looked after. Let's have more fun" I said. Me and Carol did have more fun. She talked dirty to me. Called my dick a giant nasty monster and began stamping on my balls with her tiny feet. She would jerk me off and stop. Teasing me. "You want to cum so bad on your shrunken wife don't you. No. You're going to wait" she said delaying my orgasm. Mercifully she came when she saw how badly I needed to release. She laughed and even scooped some up and ate it. This from the woman who only gave blowjobs on birthdays and anniversaries.

We watched a movie that evening. My fingers rubbing her tiny feet as she ate a single piece of popcorn. I made a notation later on that shrinking spouses could lead to lower divorce rates. Hmm...assuming this technology gets out. If it did it wouldn't be by me. "You ready to be full size again?" I asked. "Not yet. There is one thing I'd like to try" she said. She put her robe back on and asked me to take her to Annika’s room. Our daughter was having fun by getting Mai to switch clothes. Mai looked scared as shit seeing us. "Bring some warm water and a piece of soap" she said. I came back with a small soap dish. Carol bathed our daughter. Once our daughter was clean she began tucking her into bed.  Carol read her a story. Annika was too busy being excited seeing her shrunk mom to doze off. She even wanted to play with her full size. Like all kids though she got sleepy and dozed off. Carol covered her up.

"Take care of her or I'll eat you myself. Goes for you too boy" Carol said pointing at them. They didn't know what she said but they understood see ping how close the woman and child were. I grew Carol back to normal size and cuddled her as we went to sleep.

Weeks ticked by. Then a month. Carol took over Dennis' job and made more money. We didn’t need it but it was a good cover. Speaking of money. I contacted the man who was friends with my father in Russia. "Uncle Sasha” as he liked to be called told me how to transfer to money. For a small cut a guy would transfer the money to a Cayman Islands account. After his cut we had $260,000. Now Sasha did warn me not to make any crazy purchases until a year passed. And that's what we did. No new car, no new house, just enough to pay back taxes and bills. Then one morning I found out something. The shrunken boy we had in the cage with who we learned was called Natasha was screaming (or chirping) for our attention. "What is it?" I asked annoyed. "She keeps puking and crying!" he said. I glanced at her and she was lying on her side. Vomit was nearby. "Natasha?" I asked. She glanced up at me and even tried to spit at me. "Hope you're happy asshole. I'm pregnant" she said in Russian. I smiled.

"She's fine kid. Morning sickness. Congrats. You're going to be a daddy" I said. The boy looked at her astounded and sat down. He scooted over to her and placed his hand on her. She flinched and then saw his face. Surprisingly she hugged him. Guess biological paring still works there. "What's up with them?" Carole asked dressing for work. "Kid knocked her up" I said. "Really?! That's so cute! Can't wait to see her belly swell" Carol said. "Me either. I want to see if she can bring it to term without any side effects. Hormonal, miscarriages, and birth defects" I said. "Little fast to be feeling that isn't it? Morning sickness?" she asked. "Yes. I noticed earlier their metabolism is higher. That might point to accelerated pregnancy. Instead of nine months maybe 7 1/2?" I said. "What do you plan to do with the baby?" Carol asked slightly worried. "Nothing other than monitor its health. I'm not a monster woman. I do have limits" I said.

Carol looked relieved. She went downstairs. I happen to pass the living room and heard her voice. "Catch her!" she said. Carol had gotten out shrunk daughter and was putting her through the portal. In my arms was a fully grown girl. "Wake up kiddo. Time for school" I said. She rubbed her eyes and smiled. My little bundle of energy went to her room. Carol was out the door and Annika was taking too long. I head the bus drive by. "Annika! You missed the bus! What's taking so long?!" I yelled. I marched into her room. I found her playing with Diego. She was busy swing his around to the point his passed out. He hung limply between her small 5 year old fingers. "Put him down! You can play after school!" I said. She was disappointed but obeyed. I drove her to school and dropped her off.

I went to work and enjoyed another day without unruly students. After getting rid of Erica, they had no leader to follow. Questions were asked. Some say she ran off with a boy. Another said she was kidnapped. If they only knew. Every day we shrunk someone. It was addictive. We ended up eating every one. I performed more experiments. I was curious to know the effects of drugs on their body. Through old connections I could get my hands on some illicit drugs. I subjected a man to OxyContin and saw that he felt it faster and harder but it cleared his system just as fast. I gave a teenage girl nitrous oxide. Again. Fast. She passed out in seconds. Even fingering her pussy or ticking her feet didn't wake her. I swallowed her whole and she died asleep. Carol got the idea of trying marijuana. God bless Seattle. We sat stoned off our asses as we blew smoke at a couple. They got so high they thought the giants above them were hallucinations.

They even fucked for us. The woman laughing as her husband doggy styled her. "I got the munchies now" Carol laughed. "Then eat us. Go ahead. Eat us" the woman said. Apparently THC was more effective on shrunken humans. Carol opened her mouth and watched the giggling woman crawl to it. She crawled into her mouth and began humping her tongue. Carol closed her mouth and moaned. The man below watched and began masturbating. "Yeah. Eat my wife. Fuck this weed is good" he said. Carol bent down and opened her mouth. The woman let out a cry and relaxed. She waved at him. Carol closed her mouth and swallowed. The man saw the bulge pass down her throat and came. "Now me! Me too!" he cried. Carol seized him between her lips like a T-Rex and slurped him in. She sucked on him for a moment and swallowed. "God they were yummy. Fuck! I think they're having sex in me!" Carol moaned sitting back. 

I put my ear to her stomach. Incredible! I think she's right! I'm not hearing screams or cries but moans! I kept listening and after 5 minutes a cry. Then nothing. "If ya gotta go" I said. More time passed and I saw a problem emerge. Carol couldn't go to sleep without a shrinky. She would get out of bed in the middle of the night restless and come back a half hour later smiling and burping. Fun was one thing. Addiction was another. Ironically it was now Carol spending her time in the basement now. I finally she to confront her one evening when I caught her doing something stupid. "Carol!" I yelled at her. I had caught her eying a teen boy through the portal. The issue I had was I recognized him. He lived only two blocks away. "I'm being careful!" she said. "We don't hunt near where we live!" I said. "What about your student you devoured?" she said.

"That was a one-time thing and we already took care of your problem. This is just reckless!" I said. Carol bit her lip as she gazed at the 13 year old boy sitting in his bedroom. "Please Boris? I've been wanting to eat him for the last month" she whined. "Eat someone else. People went missing around you and me. Last thing we need is this" I said. She thought it over. "You're right. Don't know what I was thinking" she said. She left the room and I thought that was the end of it. That night I heard her sneak out. I thought she was going to just do her thing and then I got worried she was going to take that boy anyway. I got up. Just as I made my way to the basement I saw her drop not just the boy but his mom and dad as well. "I can't believe you!" I said. "I took them all! This way people will just think they suddenly moved or something" she said. The shrunken family watched the giants fight above them.

"And what about extended family? Thought about that?!" I yelled. Her smugness disappeared. "I didn't think about that" she said. "What's done is done. Now help me get rid of them. I'll take the mother. You take the man and kid" I said. Carol didn’t molest them. The shock of putting her family in danger weighed in her. She didn't taunt them man as she striped his boxers off and ate him. She didn't even do much to the boy. She swallowed the teen emotionlessly. The mother was emotionally drained seeing her family eaten. She put up no struggle as I pulled off her nightie and slurped her in. As we laid in bed later digesting that family up the street Carol spoke. "I need help" she said. "Obviously we can’t go to a psychiatrist so it's you and me right now" I said. "I can't control it" she said. "I'll help. I'll change the passcode on the iPad. One person a day. No exceptions or excuses" I said. She agreed.

It was tough for her at first. She had gotten used to eating as much as 7 people a day. So much so she had forgotten since she even cooked food. She did adjust though. She was able to sleep. More choosy and careful who she shrunk. She stuck to Europe mostly. One night she sucked off a French teen nonstop until the boy just passed out. She didn't eat him up right away. She played with him. Milked him. She even got him to lick her feet on demand. I decided to introduce him to Natasha and her mate. At first they comforted each other. Understandable. Human socialization can be built on mutual hardship. Then of course human nature takes over. Two males one female. Guess what happened. The males got to fighting over Natasha. The French teen won being two years older and bigger. Natasha didn't want him though. She wanted the other boy. She begged me to save her as he got ready to rape her. Normally I wouldn't get involved and risk ruining my social experiment. I did this time to avoid him possibly injuring the fetus. A simple flick of my finger saved her.

Chapter End Notes:

final commercial break