- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another short chapter which is leading over to a change.

I woke up by people arguing way too loud in my proximity. It was dark around me but I could clearly recognise Samuel’s and Scarlett’s voices. They were talking about me and about why Scarlett allowed me to enter her bra. The memory of Samuel pissing on me came back to my mind and I nearly puked but I realised that the tape was still on my mouth. I checked my environment. I laid on a fuzzy lining and my prison seemed like a cave. It became pretty obvious where I was located when I once again smelled the stench of feet. This had to be a shoe and most probable it was one of Samuel’s hiking shoes since they were the only ones with lining in it. I wondered whether Scarlett knew I was held prisoner in here or not. It seemed like Samuel had covered the opening of the shoes with something, preventing light to come into my prison. The darkness pierced my mind and depressed me as I laid shiftless in Samuel’s boot reminiscing my past. It kind of all lead down to this moment. From the moment I first had these imaginations to now where I had been through so much humiliation and even two deaths if they really occurred. Imprisoned in the boot of a former friend while he argues with his girlfriend about what would happen with me now.

“I was so close to just squish him in my hand”, I heard Samuel say. I was shocked that he could actually think about such things. Well I wasn’t sure whether I would have preferred it.

“It was my way of excusing me for what I’ve done to him”, Scarlett answered.

“Letting him to your breast? Seriously we have to get rid of him or I swear at some point I’ll crush him”, Samuel responded angrily. Get rid of me? What does he mean by that?

“He only has us here. Where should we get rid of him? And it wasn’t his fault I don’t get why you’re mad at him and not at me”, Scarlett continued. Yeah that was what I thought too. I was shoved into her bra without any possibility to prevent it.

“He touched your nipple”, Samuel yelled. Fuck he knows that? I regretted that action deeply. And now as Scarlett had turned quiet I knew Samuel had won this argument.

“Where is he?” I heard Scarlett ask.

“I won’t tell you yet. First I’ll think about how I deal with him”, he replied. I heard Scarlett retreating and fear filled my heart. Light flooded my prison as the entrance-blocking object was removed by Samuel. I sprinted to the heel section to look at Samuel. I hoped I could somehow convince him that I really meant no harm and that I was sorry about my interaction with Scarlett’s breast. As I arrived I fell on my back in shock when I already saw how Samuel attempted to shove his foot into my prison. That really happened too often these days… Only this time my captor knew what he’d do to me and I actually had no chance anymore to flee to the toe section.

 

I had to think fast because under his heel I would be crushed in an instant. His toes already entered the cave… He wore the same thick red and black striped socks from yesterday. I tried to figure out where the chances would be the best for me to survive and decided to try to get in the huge space between toe’s and heel. There would be the most reachable space and that, combined with the thickness of his socks could prevent me from dying immediately. I ran and jumped just in time before Samuel’s foot grinded me into the sole of his shoe. I was quite in the middle of his foot and the pressure was way higher as it had been in Scarlett’s toe-section earlier. But the smell tormented me the most. I was sure that he had worn these socks all the time at least for the past two days and today.

 

And I bet he knew that when he decided to smother me under them. I felt how he shifted his weight onto me and it pushed the air out of my lunge. Between his steps I was able to catch my breath but cruel as Samuel had been, only through my nose since my mouth was still taped. The smell was killing me and Samuel seemed to have decided to take a walk since I doubted that he was just walking around his flat with boots on. After maybe a hundred steps he stopped and then shortly after a new rhythm of pressure started. I wasn’t sure but I guessed that he was riding by bicycle now. And after another short while his foot started sweat… Not again through this please.

 

His sock soaked quickly and every time I got pressed into it, it released a stream of his sweat onto me. I was running out of oxygen in this humid, stinky and sweaty hell and just before I nearly drowned in his sweat, Samuel stopped and put off his shoe. He got me out and looked at my tormented body coldly. I kind of felt flattened but the soft and thick sock and my fortunate position had prevented the worst. I couldn’t believe that I was actually still alive after all these excruciating experiences I had lived through. I looked around to check where we were and realised that it was evening again already. Samuel was standing in front of a one-family house which looked kind of familiar to me. I searched for other clues in the surrounding area to find out where we were. Even though I was sure that I knew this place I could not figure out who lived here.

“You’ve developed into a nuisance and it is only due to our former friendship and Scarlett’s good will that I’ve done nothing worse to you”, Samuel stated now and my gaze locked on him. I wasn’t sure what he would do with me now but it kind of sounded like I was safe for the moment. Still it hurt to hear him say things like that. Samuel got out a box out of his backpack which seemed big enough for me. He opened it and threw me in. He gave me a last look which I returned and then closed the box. I wasn’t sure what he planned but it definitely had something to do with this place. My new prison trembled and I heard a door open.

 

A familiar female voice talked to Samuel but I could not get what they were talking about. The trembling continued as the box was obviously being handed over to the woman at the door. She walked a few steps with the box and then it seemed like box was put onto a table or something similar. I expected the lid to open any second now but it remained dark in my prison. At least it didn’t smell like feet in there but still I got kind of nervous. Who would open that box? I knew this place looked familiar but it had been dark and a lot of my vision was blocked by Samuel. Furthermore the houses in these kind of districts looked all the same. I asked myself these questions the whole evening while I waited for my salvation. At some point I grew tired and fell asleep.

I woke up when my prison was moving again with no idea how late it was and how long I’ve slept. I heard the same familiar voice from the last evening speak and another voice which I definitely knew replied. My brain wasn’t working properly but I was so close to identify my new captors. The moving stopped again and nervously I stared into the direction of the lid which should open now at any given moment. And this time it would actually happen. I was blinded by the incoming amount of light and could see nothing but the huge shape of a girl. My eyes needed time to adjust but before I could even identify her she said:

“Oh hell no…”

My vision came back and I cursed myself for not having her voice and house recognised earlier. It was my ex-girlfriend Lena who stared at me with an expression of disgust and disappointment in her face. She definitely had expected something else.

Chapter End Notes:

Not the kind of expression you wanna see on your ex's face when being shrunken. But still everything is open and things might not develop as they seem right now ;)