- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the first part of the next chapter. The next one will be released tomorrow or the day after I guess.

Have fun reading :)

My body was slightly aching but once again I was at normal height and clearly not squished. I lied in by bed and felt like I’ve just woken up. I remembered all that stuff that had happened to me in the last hours as if it really happened and I even thought that I still had the scent of Nigel’s foot in my nose.

The memory of my mother mistaking me with a bug and squishing me unwarily under her foot sent shivers down my spine. I never would have wanted my fetish to become that real. I somehow had to check whether I was just dreaming all that weird stuff or if it had actually happened. I got up and dressed up. I knew how I would check it. I went down the stairs into the kitchen. I had a déjà vu as I saw my mother and my sister sitting around the kitchen table and I clearly heard my brother taking a shower in the bathroom. I looked under the table and saw that my mother was barefooted.

“Good morning Ethan did you have a nice evening at Keira’s?” She asked. I nodded as she looked at me expectantly. My sister looked up from her breakfast and smirked at me. Was that a hint for me that it had been real? Was she really in my room earlier and found the sock? I jumped off the table and ran straight back to my room. I opened the drawer of my desk and no sock was in it. I looked onto my bed and everywhere else in my room but neither a white nor a black sock was to be found. Probably my sister came in and found it while I was away. I heard someone following me up and realised that it might have looked suspicious when I ran away from the table like that.

“Everything alright Ethan?” I heard fleur say as she entered my room. I looked at her and expected an explanation finally. “Did we have a conversation this morning?” I asked her almost in a begging manner. She looked at me confused.

“I don’t think so Ethan”, she replied but with a strange undertone which made me question her honesty. She smirked once again reached into her pocket at got out her black sock. She then dropped it onto the floor of my room and left me alone. I sat down onto my bed and got lost in my thoughts. It was kind of too much for my brain and I needed someone I could talk to seriously but I kind of was to shy to tell any of my friends or family about this. I would have to reveal my fetish and I just wasn’t ready for this at this point of my life.

So far with the events while I was a teenager. My fetish developed a whole new dimension since these incidents. On the one hand I knew that shrinking in reality was far more unpleasant than how I imagined and fantasized. Nevertheless I did never lose my fascination for these fantasies.

After these events I managed put a shroud around my feelings and fascinations and for a good deal of time I would not shrink down again. Time went by and nothing special happened in my life till I reached the age of 20. I really had grown up a little during that period of my life. I even had a girlfriend for a while but I did not induct her into my fetish. That was basically the reason why after a year we’ve broken up again. Her name was Lena and I think she still was kind of into me and we met from time to time but it just didn’t fit sexually. When I was 20 I started to study philosophy at the University of our Town and most of my former contacts vanished. As you might have suspected already, my relationship with Keira cooled down after the events at her sleepover although I would meet her again at some point of my life. Most of the time I hung out with Samuel and Scarlett who had been a couple now for over four years. They moved together into a nice flat close to the University while I moved into a single apartment in a hall of residence where I’ve meet plenty of new people in my floor. Oftentimes I would just ride over to Samuel and Scarlett’s flat to spend a relaxed evening and talk about stuff.

 

We’ve skipped four years of my life now and I’m going to continue where things became interesting again.

 

It was a Friday night where Samuel Scarlett and I went dancing in a club in the city. We had drunken an awful lot at their flat before. In the club at some point we met my ex Lena who was there with a couple of her friends. The DJ played electro/techno and I danced together with Lena while Scarlett was dancing with Samuel. It pretty fast became way more intense than I had intended as we started to touch each other intimately again. As the next beat dropped Lena kissed me vigorously and I went outside with her. That whole scenario was observed by Scarlett who worried about me as she knew that it couldn’t end well.

But as I stood outside the club with Lena I suddenly had a clear moment and rejected her. She went pretty mad and left while sat down outside close to crying over my fucked up life. You know these identity crisis’s when your twenty not really knowing what you will become one day and how your life’s gonna look like. After a few minutes Scarlett and Samuel joined me and a little it later we took a taxi to their place where I planned on staying for the night. We chilled out a little until we were less drunk and went to sleep. But before she went to bed Scarlett told me that tomorrow we would have a conversation.

 

On the next day I woke up with one hell of a hangover presumably around early afternoon. I got up made myself a coffee and began becoming a little nervous about that conversation Scarlett had been talking about. It was pretty much the only thing I could remember clearly from the previous evening. After the regular morning rituals the three of us sat down in the living room onto the white woolly carpet where several cushions were lying around. They also had a couch but it somehow was more comfortable like that. And then we started to discuss my life and what was going on with me in the last years. During this we drank a good deal of beer and the debate went more and more emotional. I had trouble keeping the shroud up around my fetish which was clearly the main reason Scarlett and Samuel were looking for and they were getting closer to it with every argument and question. And eventually I would confess my fetish with tears in my eyes from the emotional tension which had developed throughout our conversation.

Scarlett and Samuel looked at me both with an amused expression on their faces. I kind of felt dumbfounded as they couldn’t prevent themselves from smiling. Scarlett seemed a little bit confused at the same time.

“So you got this fetish huh? But seriously If you could shrink down right in front of us right now would you really wanna do that?” She asked with a really curious undertone in her voice. I hadn’t really told them about what exactly happened in my fantasies after shrinking down except for being minor to other people. “Depends on what you would do with me when I’d shrink down here”, I answered calmly but actually I was pretty curious about their answers due to my brain already fantasizing again.

They looked at me with thoughtful expressions on their faces. “Well actually I like the imagination of being a giant to someone and being able to do with him whatever I like”, Samuel answered and Scarlett started laughing. “Well generally I would not take part in this but if it were you who is shrinking who knows…?

Their answers raised those feelings again I had when I was actually shrunken. I did not really like it but now from a safe position I would actually risk it. I haven’t told them about what I had experienced four years ago yet. As I was in my thoughts I was looking directly at Scarlett’s and Samuel’s feet without really noticing it. Scarlett wore blue cuddle-socks and Samuel thick dark-red and black striped ones. I wondered how it would be at their feet and came to the conclusion that it would be awful.

“Ethan stop staring at our feet and answer our question now…”, Scarlett said poking me into my shoulder. I startled heavily and before I could give an answer I was shrinking down again.

I was grasping for air as I was stuck under my clothing. I had no chance to remove it by myself so I had to wait for Scarlett and Samuel to help me out. I actually had suspected this to happen when I would tell them about my fetish, because every time I’m close to reveal myself it ended up with me being shrunken. I was pretty sure now that it was reality I just did not understand yet what the rules of these incidents were. I suspected that I would remain shrunken as long as I would not die. And as soon as I’m dead I’d wake up somewhere at normal height. Well at least it had been like this the last two times. I felt how the weight was lifted from me and light flooded my eyes. I stared at a giant couple looking down on me. I saw astonishment on their faces as they couldn’t believe what just happened. I damned myself for fantasizing about this to happen but since it had been more than four years since the last incident I hadn’t really worried about that. They threw away my clothes and I stood naked on the carpet maybe three inches tall.

“This is so weird”, Scarlett said and smiled at Samuel who still stared at me. “I guess we have a new pet”, she continued and it sounded like she was serious about that.

“Pet? I shrink down right in front of you and the first thing you think about is keeping me as a pet? I’m still a human”, I yelled up at her hoping she would hear it. My voice was kind of high pitched but Scarlett seemed to have heard it as she looked at me derisively and then raised her foot while remaining seated and moved it into my direction. I wouldn’t have expected her to treat me like this and remained where I was, not believing she would go through with this. Well I’ve been wrong…

She pressed her soft socked foot onto me and pressed me down into the carpet. She wasn’t using much force for she only wanted to shut me up but still it was more than humiliating. She quickly raised her foot again and looked at me laughingly. “Is this what you’re into little Ethan?” She asked me tauntingly. Well actually it was but I wouldn’t provoke her to continue with this for once again I was actually shrunken and afraid of the stuff I’d normally fantasize about. I laid on the carpet with the smell of Scarlett’s foot still in my nose.

“Better don’t provoke me again Ethan”, she said trying to appear seriously. I looked at Samuel hoping he would be the source of reason here but then I quickly remembered what he had said about being a giant to someone and I started to regret telling the two about my fetish.

“You’ll have to stay with us until you somehow regrow Ethan so you should be nice to us and obey or this time will get very hard for you”, Samuel then stated. I didn’t like the word obey for it sounded like he expected me to act like a slave. I managed to stand up again and tried to walk around a little but it was quite difficult in this fuzzy area. Scarlett laughed at my attempt to discover the area and made fun of me by starting to poke me softly with her giant fingers causing me to fall.

“And you should learn to lookout for yourself since we won’t be able to have eyes on you every time. And I guess you don’t want to be crushed accidentally”, Samuel continued and suddenly stood up. His sudden rise made my world tremble and I couldn’t hold myself on my legs. He then attempted to step on me, faking that he would not know that I was there. His foot raised above me and then descended quickly. But well I really didn’t want to get crushed again so I managed in a sudden rush of adrenaline to dodge it still getting blown away by the impact of his step.

Scarlett laughed as I had to look quite pathetic. But seriously try to react to such things when shrunken. It really changes all physical parameters for you.

Samuel turned to around and smiled at me. “I hope you’ll stay that lucky”. I looked at him and at Scarlett who smirked at me and played around with her foot.

Just Great

Chapter End Notes:

Stay tuned for the next part.