- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some more action in this chapter. Enjoy :)

That morning when I woke up I had the strangest feeling of my life. I was totally confused since everything had felt so real. Furthermore my body was still aching. I checked my body for injuries or something else that could enlighten me about the events of the previous evening. I couldn’t find any injuries except for some bruises around my solar plexus where one of the girls had jumped on me. I was pretty sure that at least that happened. I noticed that Keira was watching me as I had to be looking quite confused.

“Everything alright Ethan?” She asked me.

“Yeah I think so, just had some weird dreams I guess”, I replied still confused about my situation. Keira stood up and sat down on my legs. “You were so cute yesterday”, she said. Cute what does she mean by that, I thought. At the same time my heart started to beat faster as Keira was really close to me.

“We got to repeat that sometime”, she whispered seductively into my ear and gave me a kiss on my cheek. As she stood up and towered above me she raised her foot and tapped me on the face with it, before she settled in her bed again. I was perplexed. I got my stuff and left without bidding farewell to the other girls. My mind was racing. My memories of the last evening were pretty clear and if it weren’t for my current healthiness I would have been sure that the evening had ended with me being shrunken and crushed by Sheila’s enormous feet. On the other hand I had read a lot about psychoses caused by long time suppression of feelings. On my way home by bicycle I had several flashbacks. I remembered how humiliated I felt as I accidentally answered the question whether I enjoyed being the girls’ slave with yes. That seemed to have been the triggering moment for it’s the last thing I remembered before being shrunken.

I arrived at home still in thoughts. I opened the door and made directly for the stairs for I wanted to prevent conversation about the last evening. I entered my room and forgot to lock it, threw myself on the bed and continued analysing the events. It was pretty unlikely that it had really happened that was for sure. But still I’ve never had such realistic dreams. Even though I awoke circa thirty minutes ago I was still tired and I kind of felt exhausted. As I was lying on my bed I fell asleep again pretty fast. I was haunted by nightmares featuring a giant Sheila crushing me again and again. About two hours later I woke up with a hard on. I asked myself how I could still be attracted to that imagination. My sister knocked at my door and went right in afterwards without waiting for permission. I damned myself for forgetting to lock the door as she instantly saw that I had a boner.

“Enjoying yourself brother?” She said teasingly. I blushed but I knew that she wasn’t grossed for she had seen me like that several times. She walked further in and sat down at my desk. I quickly covered my boner with the blanket and watched her expectantly. She then quite suddenly opened the drawer of my desk and before I could react she had seen her sock lying in it.

“Do you need something special from me or why are you searching my desk?” I tried to help myself out.

“Well I definitely was not looking for my old clothing”, she stated and looked at me with an expression I had never seen on her face yet. Actually I was surprised how long I got away with keeping that sock without somebody noticing it. Fleur grabbed it out of the drawer and looked at it. Then she took a slight sniff and turned away with a disgusted expression.

“Wow seems to be one of my former sport socks. You’ve been keeping that used sock since my last visit?”

“I found it and forgot to hand it over to you”, I replied sensing a chance to get out of this. She looked at me with an expression of disbelief in her face.

“That’s how you look like”, she finally said and my heart started beating rapidly. She stood up with the sock still in her hand and went over to me. I was still lying beneath the blanket and was subdued by her as she suddenly pressed the sock against my nose while at the same time laying one of her hands onto the blanket right above my privates. My nose filled with the scent of Fleur’s feet and my brain ordered my privates to react the way it normally reacted to that. Fleur felt how I was reacting put the sock out of my face and removed her hand from my privates.

Something with this weekend was just wrong. My sister looked at me and smirked. “I’m your sister Ethan you should not get turned on by me, regardless of what kind of fetish you have”, she stated. I felt ashamed for she was right. But nevertheless Fleur was just a beautiful woman and the scent of her foot was just driving me crazy. She seemed to read my thoughts and I blushed again. She shook her head and then removed one of her socks from her feet. She was wearing thick black socks with little stains of sweat for she had been working out this morning. She put the older sock into her pocket and threw the new one at me.

“Do whatever pleases you but don’t tell me about it”, she said and went out of my room. What the hell just happened? I asked myself. I just got my sisters permission to get horny on her sock and she even gave me a new one. Its scent was way stronger than the scent of the older one. This weekend was crazy and I wasn’t exactly sure whether I might was still dreaming. Well my sister now certainly thought that I had a foot fetish which would be true but at least was only a part of the whole truth. I put the sock into the desk drawer and imagined how my sister would shrink me and put me into that sock as Cynthia had done it…or not I still wasn’t sure about that. I laid down into my bed and closed my eyes letting the fantasy grow in my mind. I felt how I grew hard again with the fantasy in my mind as I heard footsteps coming to my door again. I jumped off the bed realizing that this made matters worse and just as I wanted to yell don’t come in the door already opened. My heart made a jump and as it was only my sister that came in again I was shrunken again lying naked and maybe one and a half inches tall slightly in front of my boxer-shorts.  

It happened again… Is this real?

I felt strange and I wasn’t sure whether this was really happening or not. I saw how my giant sister walked into my room looking for me.

“When did he leave?” she spoke silently to herself. I wasn’t sure what to do now but just in case I really had shrunken down it would be adequate to gain her attention so she could get help. On the other hand this could be just a dream. While I was thinking about my situation I kind of lost my attention to Fleur who was walking into my direction. I felt the ground shiver as she was only two steps away from me. I looked up to see her bare right foot smash into the ground right in front of me and its impact sent me flying onto my back. Fleur was looking onto my bed and then grabbed the sock from it.

“I hope that little pervert hasn’t made any mess with it. I shouldn’t have done that earlier”, she whispered to herself but I could perfectly hear every word she said. She inspected the sock for any kind of “mess” that she suspected but seemed satisfied as she realised that I haven’t done anything gross with it. The foot in front of me lifted into the air as she started to put the sock back on. I watched in awe as her giant beautiful foot was hovering miles above me and vanishing into the sock I had smelled a minute ago. I was still lying on my back as I realised that Fleur was going to step down again and this time I would not only get hit by a shockwave if I didn’t move quickly. Her foot descended and I jumped to my legs immediately and started running towards my boxer-shorts. The shadow of her foot fell over me and I knew I wasn’t fast enough so I desperately took my last chance and jumped. My body was caught by her foot during the leap and crashed into the ground. She had only hit my legs and hip and except for the pain caused by the leap both seemed okay. There was only little pressure under her toes which had hit me but still enough to pin me under her foot. I was lying on my belly and tried to somehow roll over onto my back but that seemed impossible. The familiar smell of her sock entered my nose again. And again I was sure that the scent had grown stronger since I’ve been shrunken.

I wondered why her foot wasn’t squishing my legs. And as I thought about that I remembered that I hadn’t been in pain too when Sheila crushed me. That was definitely an indicator for a dream. Another thing was that I definitely was smaller than the last time. Much smaller actually. Fleur took a last look throughout the room and then turned on the spot. And there came the pain. Her toes pressed on me as the foot was turning into the opposite direction. It wasn’t that bad but it felt like someone would jump onto your legs. When she had turned she started to walk and I realised that my right leg got stuck in the fabric of her sock. She raised me with her foot into the air and I watched stunned as the ground drew nearer again. In the last moment I somehow managed it to grab the nail of her big toe so at least my upper body would not crash into the ground from that height. Sadly my legs were… but as most of the energy was taken by the ball of her feet my legs weren’t crushed and I actually managed to break free with my leg and climb onto the toe with my whole body before the foot was lifted again. I held on to the fabric of her sock which was warm and slightly humid and I had no idea what to do now. I watched as she was walking into our brother’s room. Nigel was still lying in bed for it was still earlier than 12 AM and he used to sleep even longer. But he was actually already awake as Fleur entered his room.

“Good morning what’s up?” He asked with a yawn.

“Have you seen Ethan? I should talk with him about something”, Fleur replied.

I deeply hoped she wouldn’t tell him about all this, since Nigel would make fun of him for the rest of his life. On the other hand it still could be a dream and then it wouldn’t even matter what she told him.

“Talk about what?” Nigel asked and I became nervous and grabbed tighter to the fabric of Fleur’s socks.

“Don’t tell him that I’ve told you but he obviously has a foot fetish”, she said. F*** Nigel started laughing. Actually I was glad that I’ve been shrunken and not visible for the two of them. I became inattentive for a second and lost my grip as Fleur moved a step toward the bed and sent me flying across the room. I landed softly on Nigel’s blanket but felt quite dizzy from the flight.

“I don’t know how to handle this Nigel he had a sock from me in his desk”, Fleur continued causing continued laughter from Nigel. Fleur approached the bed.

“May I?” She asked and Nigel nodded “Yeah of course”. I felt how the surface I was lying on started to tremble heavily before it vanished completely and I fell down onto the mattress. The drop was heavier and I felt that my ankle was sprained. I looked around to check what had happened and noticed that Nigel had drawn back the blanket I was lying on. But why would he do… I screamed as my sisters butt approached me. I realised that Nigel had only made space for her to sit down and unfortunately I’ve fallen directly in the middle of that space. It tried to jump on my legs but instantly stumbled and cried out in pain as my ankle would not cooperate. I landed on my back and before I could even think of another possibility to escape from my horrible destiny my sister sat down rolling her right butt cheek, which was looking fabulous in her leggings, onto my body. It could have been worse since my head was spared. Nevertheless I cried in pain as Fleur made herself comfortable on my poor body which was struggling to not squish under the enormous pressure. I managed to free my arms and tried to push myself out from under her butt but it wouldn’t work. I started to punch onto her ass.

“Get off me! Get off me!” I cried.

“He’s getting horny on your used socks?” Nigel exclaimed trying not to burst into laughter again.

“Yeah seems so and I actually think it’s kind of cute. I don’t know anybody who would humiliate himself like that for me”, she said. My body slowly went numb and tears were running down my face. In this moment I could not think about this being only a dream. It felt way too real.

“He’s your brother Fleur you should not get flattered by this”, Nigel said suddenly quite seriously. Fleur nodded. “That’s why I took the sock from him and wanted to talk with him now”.

“Well haven’t seen him since he left yesterday”, Nigel replied and yawned again.

Now I couldn’t feel my lower body anymore and as Fleur finally stood up my body was stuck to her butt cheek. I looked down my body and was relieved as I saw that nothing was squished yet. And slowly the blood drove back into my legs again. But still I had to figure out how to get off her butt before she would sit down anywhere else and eventually squishing me. Again I got a boner from this thought and cursed my mind since I had other problems to deal with.

“There’s something on your butt Fleur”, Nigel stated deadpanned.

“Would you mind not looking on my butt brother”, she answered annoyed and wiped me off her butt with a quick move of her hand. It felt like slap as I was finally freed but now falling from what seemed to me like a hundred feet. I landed on something rather soft but still the impact of my landing pushed the air out of my lung and made cough. My whole body was in pain now but it seemed like except for my ankle which was sprained before I was okay.

“I’ll come right with you”, Nigel said.

I wondered what I had landed on as the surface was kind of fuzzy but I was sure it was not Nigel’s carpet. Indeed the colour looked like Nigel’s slippers. And I damned myself that I hadn’t realised it earlier as I saw that Nigel already had put his grey puma socks on and grabbed the slipper I was lying on. As he lifted it into the air I fell into the canopied toe section hitting my head on the fuzzy and remotely hard ending of the slipper. Then I saw his grey socked foot slipping in and knew that I wouldn’t like its company. Nigel shoved his giant feet right into me smothering me under his toes as he stepped on the ground not knowing what he was doing to his little brother. The smell of his foot was unbearable and I was pretty sure that he didn’t change his socks for a while since they were dirty and smelled of dried sweat. As he stepped down I was pressed into the fabric of his sock but fortunately I was in the space under his toes so I got away without getting squished once more. Is till could not believe I survived my sister sitting on me even though I was sure that she maybe did not put all her weight on me since she surely sat with her feet on the ground carrying some of the weight which could have rested on me too if I had been less lucky.

Lucky… I was stuck under my brothers toes, inhaling the scent of his feet while he was amusing himself about my foot fetish. And yeah I got a little turned on by him dominating me unknowingly with his foot as long as he didn’t cause me any pain. But still I preferred it to be a fantasy. The scent was way more intense than I ever could have imagined. And not exactly in a good way.

As it seemed that he was walking downstairs with Fleur I wondered when I would get an opportunity to leave my prison. I knew that Nigel oftentimes just hung around all day doing nothing in particular. I hoped he wouldn’t want to do that with his slippers on the whole day or I would die sooner or later just from the smell.

“Nigel, go take a shower before you breakfast… And get new clothes on you stink”, I heard my mother exclaim and enjoyed myself as I knew that Nigel would have to release me now. The bathroom was on the ground floor so the way wasn’t that long. As he was there he started to remove his feet from the slippers. Unfortunately he did this in a strange grinding way and rolled me under his foot until we both (His foot and me) left the slipper. I fell onto the floor tiles and quickly crawled away from Nigel so I would not get hit by his falling clothes. Walking was still difficult for my ankle still hurt as f***.

I made for the door and didn’t look back because I really didn’t want to see my brother naked. At my current height I was easily able to slip through the crevice under the door. Now I was in the corridor and had to think about my next steps. I knew my mother and my sister would be sitting in the kitchen and eating breakfast. But after the previous events I had learned that I was basically too small to get noticed except for being something on someone’s butt… And the last thing I needed on this cursed day was to end up under my mother’s feet or something comparable. On the other hand I didn’t have many alternatives. I didn’t know anything about why I shrunk or when it would end, hell I didn’t even know whether it was real or not. I stood in front of the half opened kitchen door not knowing what to do now. I sneaked to the door and looked into the kitchen. As expected I saw Fleur and my mother sitting around the kitchen table and eating. I was still astonished by the immense size everything had especially my sister and my mother who sat there like titans eating things far bigger than my humble self.

I knew it would be a bad idea to run to them but I basically saw no other way how I could attract their attention so I made for my mother’s feet. She was barefooted so I there I would get the best chances to make her notice me. It took me a long while until I finally got there. MY mother’s giant feet rested peacefully on the floor when I arrived. She wiggled her toes a bit playfully and they smelled quite fresh since she happened to have showered already.

I knew I had to be very careful not to get squished by that enormous foot. I approached it from the left side and started to punch against the thick skin. It had no effect except for my arm and hand started to hurt. Without much thinking I backed away some distance and then started running towards the foot and close before my target I jumped. The impact of my leap was as if I had jumped against a wall of steel. The skin only gave in slightly and I bumped away landing roughly on my back.

“Ouch”, my mother said.

Her head appeared under the table, her eyes locked on me. I was too dazzled from the crash to move but I was happy that I had success. Finally she noticed me and together we would find a way to change me back.

Well we would indeed…

“Eww a bug”, she exclaimed raised her giant bare foot above and stomped on me with all her power. I felt my body explode under my mother’s foot and finally I woke up again in my bed more confused than ever before in my life.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you like it that I keep the chapters long. Takes a little more time to write them though :)

Reviews requested :)