- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finally I managed to finish this one thanks for waiting ;) Therefor it is a bit longer. Read through it to enjoy Ethans further adventures with this family and how it developes.

I had spent the afternoon and early evening with massaging the girls’ feet and really enjoyed it. At around 9 PM I had been too exhausted to continue and wanted to rest. The girls noticed that I seemed kind of weak and were once more impressed by how detailed my software seemed to be. Jenny carefully took me to a dollhouse located beneath the window in their room, and placed me into a plastic bed. It was damn hard but at least I got the chance to rest a little while the girls began to do their homework. I fell into a long and restorative sleep which healed my oppressed body from the strains of the past days. As I woke up on the next morning even my ribs had healed. I was amazed by the regeneration of my body and quickly noticed that I had increased in size again. It wasn’t much but enough for a good start in the day.

 

My back slightly hurt from the hard surface I had been sleeping on but I didn’t care. Jenny and Milly seemed to have already left for school so I was alone in the room. I decided to do some morning sport with my increased size and started to climb down the dollhouse from the second floor where I had been sleeping. It was pretty easy since the different levels were only slightly higher than my body. Right when I jumped down the last level, the mum entered the room with a loud rumbling. I startled and watched as she dragged a vacuum-cleaner into the room.

 

This machine looked unbelievably scary from my perspective and it didn’t exactly get better as it began producing its infernal noises. Her steps caused the ground to shake as she cleaned the room drawing closer and closer to my location. I was sure she would notice me since she would surely be careful when cleaning her girls’ room. I noticed that she was humming while she had earphones on. I saw how her giant feet moved towards the doll house as she didn’t seem to really pay attention to the floor beneath her.

 

As I realised that I might be in danger, I quickly climbed through a window into the dollhouse where I’d be safe. I watched as she ravaged through the room leaving nothing untouched. At some point she stood with her back to the dollhouse as she cleaned the space under what I supposed was Jenny’s bed. She was moving backwards dangerously close to the dollhouse as she stretched out her behind, covered in blue jeans, and it was beautiful for her age which I learned was actually forty-two.

 

But I hadn’t got much to time to admire it since it was crashing into the dollhouse. My world began turning upside down as the dollhouse collapsed under the force of the crash. Plastic furniture flew around and I got hit by my bed on my head, causing my vision to blur as the dollhouse toppled. From a grown perspective I’d be sure it didn’t look that dramatically but nevertheless the mother startled heavily. From my perspective it felt like I’d be in a real collapsing building. I was now jammed under a pile of plastic furniture and therefor unable to move. Right after the building had fallen over I could hear glass shattering and suspected that that the dollhouse had hit something on its way. After a short while I felt some liquid surrounding me and soaking my body. I became more and pretty soon the first drips entered my mouth convincing me that a bottle of cherry-lemonade got broken. I heard the mother cursing while I had to hold my breath since the amount of cherry-lemonade dripping onto me increased heavily.

 

Just when I began to panic I felt how the weight of the plastic was slowly lifted from me as the mother began cleaning up the mess she caused. As I could open my eyes again without them being filled with sugar water I startled as the only thing I was capable of seeing was a giant rectangular mop soaked with soapy water which already started pouring down on me. Before I could react I vanished under the thick, soft and unbelievably wet fibres of the mob as she started to wish the floor with it. The soap burned in my eyes and on my skin making me suspect that there was some kind of abrasive in the water. I became somewhat dizzy as I got continuously wiped around on the ground until eventually I was raised into the air, stuck to the mop, and then dunked into a bucket full of warm water where I was finally freed from the fibres of the mop. Under a massive amount of adrenaline rushing through my veins I managed to swim to the surface to finally catch breath. I couldn’t really see since my eyes hurt too much when opened but I could bet that my whole skin must have turned red by now.

 

“Oh hell no… Why didn’t I see it earlier?” I heard the mother say and quickly after I felt how I got lifted out of the bucket. She went with me to the bathroom where she held me under cold water which made me freeze but nevertheless felt unbelievably good on my excruciated skin. When she had finished washing me I felt that I was dried in a towel together with some other plastic stuff. I opened my eyes and my suspicion about my body colour was confirmed. I sighed but at least the nightmare had ended.

 

I was lying on a paper-towel while the mother hustled around to continue cleaning up. My burned skin hurt as hell but it was bearable. Eventually she came back to grab me from the sink and bring me back to the dollhouse which she had repaired. She placed me back into the bed where I woke up this morning and which smelled only slightly like cherry.

 

“Please look after what you’re doing next time”, I yelled up to her as she turned to leave the room and her earphones had been out for a while. She startled slightly and slowly turned back to the dollhouse. The look in her eyes was strange as she seemed to wonder whether I just said that or not.

 

“Yeah it’s me talking”, I continued excitedly as I finally had managed to unsettle someone in this family. She eyed me critically and approached the dollhouse. Without any word she grabbed me roughly which hurt my irritated skin. Raising me in front of her eye she began examining my red skin.

 

“So did the base actually attack the surface of this thing?” She began talking to herself. I sighed and nodded.

 

“Since my skin isn’t artificial but actual skin yes the base hurt my skin”, I told her. She seemed a little bit confused and started to poke my body causing further pain.

 

“A toy with actual skin? Did the producers use animal skin for that?” She asked and this time it felt like she was actually talking with me.

 

“There are no producers my dear… for the last time, I am no toy but a shrunken human being ... There is no technology allowing producing biological robots by now.” I answered calmly hoping that finally she would realise what was going on.

 

“There is no technology to shrink people either”, she replied sceptically. I rolled my eyes annoyed and she obviously noticed it and turned confused. I was sure that she was close to believing me finally. “I wasn’t shrunk by any technological device… It’s something paranormal happening to me every once in a while”. I found it best not to tell why I was actually shrinking.

 

“So you’re telling me that when my daughter blew you… You actually were a human being, some stranger whose dick she had in her mouth”, now she seemed angry and I didn’t like the direction in which this conversation developed. Still I couldn’t prevent me from quickly replying “more than once” with a slight smile on my face as I actually was a little bit proud of it. That might not have been the smartest answer though. Her grip got even tighter nearly squishing me in her fist. I groaned in pain.

 

“So if that’s true I have enough reasons to eliminate you here and now don’t you think? You tricked two young girls into pleasing your sick fantasies and these girls happen to me my daughters”, she yelled at me.

 

I tried to stay calm what was somewhat difficult since she was about to squash me. “No… I’ve tried to tell you everything often enough but you’ve all just cut me off and treated me like some kind of action figure so after all I’m the one who suffered the most from my stay here”, I replied knowing that I was right and that she would have to give in. Well in the end she would have more pull and she knew that. Nevertheless her grip softened and she laid me down onto Milly’s bed sitting down on a chair in front of it. I heard noises from outside the room and soon after Milly and Jenny joined us in the room. As they obviously were confused, their mum started to explain to them what she had found out. Anxious I could witness how their mood changed from happy to somewhat sceptical and angry.

 

“So you’re not a toy but a perverted bug man?” Jenny exclaimed disgustedly. I couldn’t believe that they actually saw it like that since it had been entirely their fault but I guess they just didn’t wasn’t to admit that. It’s always easier to accuse others than yourself especially when you’re in a much more dominant position. I remained silent as I suspected to have no further impact on how they would treat me now. I hoped they would just let me go but I could read from their faces that this was rather unlikely.

 

“But well at least he did a pretty good job massaging us we have to remember that”, Milly stated in a more conciliatory way. I nodded in agreement since she was right and I remembered the feelings of affection I had last evening. “You had been so gentle with me that I wanted to give something back”, I stated now more confident that a reasonable conversation would lead somewhere.

 

“True but now imagine he was into that… I mean he had a boner the whole evening even while massaging our feet. In the end he is just a creepy grown up taking advantage of young girls like us”, Jenny replied.

 

“I don’t believe that”, Milly answered. I looked from one to another while their mother suddenly stood up and approached me. She raised her foot onto the bed directly in front of me. She wore thick white socks which were a little bit dirty and had some stains of cherry lemonade on them. It was maybe an inch away from me and I could smell the strong scent of her foot in it. She moved it closer and touched me with it causing me to fall over backwards while I couldn’t prevent from being aroused again. I grew nervous as I realised that this was exactly what she had wanted to find out. I damned my fetish as I saw the satisfied smile on her face.

 

“See Milly? It’s like I said”, Jenny stated proudly.

 

“No it’s not I swear it’s all just misunderstanding”, I tried to save myself from what would follow now. But by now Milly seemed disgusted by me too.

 

“I’m sorry girls that I’ve brought this messed up creature into our home. But since it has happened now it’s up to you what you wanna do with him”, the mother apologised and looked at her daughters who now seemed to think about that. I awaited their answer anxiously as I hoped they wouldn’t kill me. I was just back on the way to regrow to my old size and I wouldn’t want to know what would happen if they’d squish me now. Milly then finally moved and grabbed me from the bed. She walked with me in her hand back to her mum and handed me over to her.

 

“There was a time when we thought that this is a doll on which we can let out our anger. I think after all what dad has done to you; you could project your anger onto this creature.” She said and Jenny agreed. I didn’t know anything about this family’s history and which kind of trouble their dad has caused but I surely wouldn’t want their mother to project her anger onto me. I saw that she had tears in her eyes as she slowly nodded.

 

“Hey I’m no creature and no toy but a human being. You don’t understand my situation would you please let me explain further?” I yelled in frustration but the mother just shut me up by stuffing me into the pocket of her jeans. It got dark around me as I was on the bottom of the pocket and only a slim stripe of light was visible. I felt how she started moving and after a short while I was removed from her pocket and placed on a stool in front of a piano. The surface I was standing on was black leather and as I walked around I noticed that the material gave in a lot and functioned similar to a trampoline. The mother arranged in front of me appearing like the goddess she was compared to me.

 

She wore a white top and now as I looked at her I realised how big her décolleté was and I doubted that she was in need of wearing a push-up to look like this. She looked down on me, her eyes piercing me already.

 

“You will address me as Lady Lydia from now on do you understand?” she stated in a demanding voice while towering over me like a monstrous wave ready to bury me underneath it if I’d give the wrong answer.

 

“Yes Lady Lydia”, I replied anxiously. Lydia went to the door of the room and locked it. Then she began undressing leaving me wondering what she was up to. Pretty soon she was completely naked and I could admire her for her age unbelievably well shaped body. No there was no doubt that she had at least D sized cups and even though she had a broad waist and thighs I have to admit that I found her highly attractive. Actually I really prefer girls with something to hold on to if you know what I mean. But well in that current situation I had other things to worry about. She approached the stool and gave me a close up view of her privates.

 

“You know… You always wanted to lie on top of me. Strange how times can change right?” She was talking to me like with her ex-husband and this was really uncomforting.

 

“Now I will be on top and there is nothing you could do against it”, she continued as she moved the stool in between her legs. With her hands she opened the entrance to a humid cave I wouldn’t want to explore and began descending…

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading and reviews requested :)