- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This takes place six months after the previous events. I will cover this time in another story I think.

Hope you enjoy the chapter :)

I have been held captive by Ewelina for over six months now. She had kept her promise of keeping me as a pet and at first I even enjoyed it. She had surprised me with her geniality as she cared for me like a mother. Things started to get out of control as I had vanished from the public for over two weeks and people started to ask questions about my whereabouts. Ewelina had declined my wish to inform my family which at that point I actually had started to miss. I became afraid that I would stay shrunken probably for the rest of my life and tensions arose between me and my giant friend. Even though I met several of her friends and some acquaintances no one actually was capable or willing to help me.

 

Throughout time I kind of got used to the situation and accepted that there wasn’t much I could do about it. Still there was a certain restlessness building up which became harder to ignore with every passing day. By now my family would definitely think I was dead since even the police had stopped looking for me. Once they were in Ewelina’s apartment and talked to her that was day where I was the closest to being rescued. I’ll tell you about these kinds of stories on another day but you can imagine that the life as a pet isn’t exactly what you would define as a fulfilled life.

 

I sure had experienced some exciting adventures but in the end I’ve seen no other way than suicide. My first attempt to kill myself was six-weeks after my capture. As you can imagine it failed. Instead of waking up at normal height as usual I just woke up a day later on the exact same handkerchief I had been sleeping on the first day I had shrunken at Ewelina’s. I tried it several times each time with the same result. It really had been frustrating but I got over it by now. My relation to Ewelina had, as every relation, its ups and downs but since I had stopped trying to take my life it had improved again. I had not given up on finding a way out of this situation but I’ve decided that to grin and bear it while figuring out a new plan was the smartest move I could have done. And that’s basically where I am now. I know I might’ve skipped a few things here which would be quite interesting for you but I can assure you there will be a time for these stories. Let me now tell you how things developed from then.

 

 

It was a day in early spring when I woke up on my handkerchief on Ewelina’s bedside table. Ewelina was already up and walked around naked in the room granting me the beautiful vision of her gorgeous body. She hadn’t noticed I was awake yet staring at her as I thought about today’s plans. She had told me yesterday that we were about to visit a friend of hers who was living quite near to Samuel’s and Scarlett’s place and that would be my chance to finally escape from my current prison. With quite near I meant actually the house on the opposite side of the street which would be a conquerable distance. It was a Saturday and I could tell that Ewe was in a good mood. She went on whistling and eventually would approach me and notice that I was awake.

 

“Good morning my little pet”, she said and smiled at me. I smiled back and cooperated as she opened the palm of her hand, descending it so I could climb on it. I was quite used to being naked all the time by now and as she did nearly every day, Ewe started to play with my private region carefully. She was really enjoying that the most I could tell. She seemed happy with my behaviour which was really to my advantage but I knew she could get cocky in an instant as soon as I’d stop obeying her. I had often times ended up in her worn socks or comparable environments and knew how to prevent that from happening. Well at least I did now. This meeting with her friend was the last part of my punishment for a series of insults I had thrown at her head the last time she ordered me to clean her sink.

 

“We’re leaving soon so I’m gonna shower you shortly and you may use the toilet before”, she said and went with me to the bathroom. She bathed me in shallow water gently cleaning me with a soft towel before she placed me on the toilet seat. I completed my business and as I was finished I already looked at her huge behind lowering down to me. I sighed as I knew what would follow.

 

“A little kiss to start the day the right way, my dad used to say to my mother”, she said and without any further complaints I walked up to her enormous butt cheek and kissed it vigorously. It was humiliating yes but at the same time it would spare me from experiencing worse. She moaned slightly as my lips tickled her skin and then moved her butt away from me. She stashed me into a pocket of her jacket and we got going. It was a rough journey but the pocket’s surface was warm and soft and although I was thrown around a little bit it wasn’t that unpleasant. It took a while until we had reached our destination but eventually I would hear a door open and Ewelina talked to Esther, the friend of hers we were supposed to meet today. After another short period of waiting in her pocket finally light flooded my prison and Ewe’s giant hand reached in and brought me into the light. Before I could even see anything I already heard Esther scream in amazement as she seemed to have noticed me.

“See there he is, isn’t he cute?” Ewe said joyfully. My eyes adapted to the light and I saw Esther a quite pretty young woman in her twenties with long blonde hair and brown eyes. She appeared very happy and her eyes seemed to glow as she watched me. We knew each other already since she had been at some of the parties in my dorm but well I had been at normal height back then. It didn’t take long until she started to poke me slightly with her index as basically everyone had done it when first seeing me. It really was unpleasant since people didn’t seem to understand that their fingers were like wood logs to me. I was then laid onto a table in the room and the two girls sat down around it. I already started to check out the room and potential ways of escape and quite quickly noticed by looking out of the window that we were at ground level which was very fortunate. But I knew that I wouldn’t be able to just run away from them so I’d have to wait until they might become a little inattentive.

 

“How did he survive all this time, I mean isn’t basically everything life endangering for him?” Esther asked still astonished by my small figure. Ewe nodded and started to jostle me with her fingers.

“You know it’s not that there haven’t been any accidents involving him and my foot or several other incidents but fortunately every time something like that happens he’ll just wake up shrunken but intact on my bedside table the next morning. But for him everything that he experiences is real that’s why I’ve been very careful with him” Ewe explained as if I weren’t there. I was a bit indignant as she said that she had been very careful. Well she had been like that sometimes at least but only as long as I have obeyed her every order.

 

“He’s so small he’d fit under your foot many times… I wonder what that feels like for him well and kind of even what it feels like to dominate him” Esther stated shyly causing Ewe to laugh.

 

“Well part of the reason why I brought him here to meet you is his punishment for insulting me a few days ago so I guess if you’re careful you can feel it yourself” Ewe answered and I gulped as I had no good feelings about this. Esther’s smile had widened immensely as Ewe scooped me up carefully and then placed me onto the carpet below. Esther stood up and walked over to me. She wore a white top with blue jeans and white cuddle-socks which were now rising with her foot above me. I had been through this stuff so often by now and I still couldn’t prevent a slight erection while sweating with fear. You just can’t get used to a sight like this. Her foot hovered above me and then began descending slowly. I really did not want to end up beneath it and before even thinking about it I decided to run. I was kind of slow on the fuzzy surface of the carpet and eventually I would hear Ewe laughing and the shadow of Esther’s foot fell over me.

 

Her foot knocked me off my feet and I landed painfully on my back with perfect vision of her enormous sole which was now only inches away from my tiny insignificant body. Before I could move away again I got smothered in the fabric of her soft but stinky sock as she slowly grinded me into the carpet. She wasn’t using much pressure on me at all but this was not about the physical harm but about the humiliation.

 

Bad enough that I was being held as a pet for over six months now but to end up as a toy for Ewe’s friends to humiliate was definitely too much for my taste. I was rolled around under her foot as it grew hotter and I slowly ran out of oxygen. Finally she would raise her foot again and look at my pathetic sight.

 

“That felt awesome Ewe, I hope I didn’t hurt you little one”, Esther said smilingly. I sighed and shook my head while heavily breathing. I knew it wouldn’t use anything to show that I was upset.

 

“Sorry small fellow but I have to feel you under my bare foot”, she continued. I looked begging at Ewelina but she just shrugged and smiled. Within no time Esther had removed her sock and revealed the bare menace of her foot and descended it onto me. I had to hold my breath again as she imprisoned me under the ball of her foot. The smell increased ten times and this time she was less careful and caused me some pain as she pressed me into the smelly surface of her sole. I heard her moan and became disgusted by the way she drew satisfaction from dominating a weaker human being if she even saw me as one. I heard how Ewe intervened and requested her to free me. She reacted instantly and moved her foot away from me.

 

I managed to stand up immediately and backed off from her to show the two of them how I felt about this. The scent of her foot was still in my nose but at least I had suffered no injuries. Ewe took me gently from the floor raising me to eye-level with her and Esther and inspecting my body.

“He seems fine”, Ewe stated and handed me over to Esther who then held me close in front of her mouth. I felt her warm breath and looked frightened into her opening maw to see her tongue moving out of it like a giant red python. She licked over my body while Ewe was laughing about the scenario. Esther then gave me a kiss, covering my whole body with her lips.

“He’s so cute, look how he got afraid when my tongue approached him”, she said laughingly. I sighed and hoped that they were now finished taunting me and my mind already drifted back to my escape plan.

“Hey you two goddesses, how about a game?” I began trying to appear self-confident. They looked at each other and then at me expectantly.

 

“You leave the room and I hide somewhere in here… And then you try to find me”, I continued hoping they would fall for it. Ewe smiled devilishly and began to nod.

 

“And if we find you you’ll do a good job pleasing us”, she said. I was scared by the way she pronounced pleasing but if everything would work out as planned I wouldn’t have to find out what she meant by that and so I agreed. The two girls went out of the room after putting me back on the ground.

 

“We’ll wait five minutes…”, Esther stated as she closed the door behind her. I was glad that they fell for it and directly made for the door too. It took me nearly the whole five minutes to even get there and as I made it I pressed myself against the wall next to it. As soon as they would enter I’d slip through the door and get out of here as fast as I could.

 

I grew nervous and even startled as eventually the door opened again and two giantesses entered the room sending rumblings through the floor. As both had taken two steps inside the room and Ewe were about to close the door again I quickly slid through the opening and started to run down the hallway. They didn’t seem to have noticed me and fortunately the flat was quite small. I heard how they were running around in Esther’s room looking for me and hoped it would take a long time for them to realise that I’ve ran away. I reached the front door after approximately fifteen minutes and at the same time Esther and Ewe seemed to grow disturbed about my whereabouts. As I had hoped the door hat a small crevice beneath it facilitating me to slip beneath it into freedom. The adrenaline kick I now experienced was heavy enough for me to just press on and I jumped into the lawn heading to the street.

 

The lawn was mowed freshly so there were no threats for me in it and I did not even lose much of my speed. I had made it to the edge of the street in considerably no time and stopped instantly to think about my next steps. I had to be very careful since my death would lead to a cruel wake up on Ewe’s bedside table and she wouldn’t be very forgiving. A car the size of a skyline passed the street in front of me and I realised how dangerous trespassing would be at my size.

 

I gathered myself and started to run.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked the turn of events and stay tuned for more :)

 

Reviews requested