- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A short character and setting development chapter without much action but with much necessary information for the plot. It might seem a little incoherent in terms of logical-actions but I'll try my best to resolve that sooner or later.

I found myself still shrunken in a white room. I felt kind of strange and I quickly noticed that something was wrong with my body. I had once read a novel called “The Metamorphosis” by Kafka. Similar to the protagonist of this story I felt like being transformed into some kind of bug. I had more than two legs but literally no arms. But somehow this didn’t surprise me.

 

The room was empty and there was a lot of space for me to run around. The only thing that annoyed me was that really everything was shining white… The floor the walls and the ceiling. I ran around the room looking for something different but even after a felt eternity I wouldn’t find what I was looking for. On the wall at the opposite side of the room suddenly opened a door. Well first the door appeared since I was sure that she hadn’t been there from the beginning. It was Carmen who now entered the room instantly heading towards my location. Behind her followed my family. I could identify my parents and my siblings and all of them came towards me and gathered around me in a circular formation. Carmen was now towering right in front of me and I noticed that she was completely naked. In fact my whole family was naked. They all had a symbol drawn on their belly. White colour formed picture of two circles. One big circle and in the middle of it another small one. In the inner circle I saw my human face.

 

“Your life was determined to develop like this Ethan”, the five of them said chorally. Determined? What did she mean by this? The circle began closing in on me and they all raised their bare feet above me. “That’s where you belong”, my sister exclaimed as I was lying in some kind of dirt that emanated from the white floor. And then it began. All of them started to stomp on me one after another. Their bare feet crashed into me squishing me into nothingness but I would not die. I felt how I became a mush with no need to breathe. Parts of me got stuck to my family’s feet until my existence was split between the feet of the five. I transcended into nothingness and only one thought filled my mind.

 

I was determined to end like this…

 

I woke up in my room at my grand-parents’ house. My whole body was aching and at first I still thought that I had more than two legs but was relieved as I threw away the blanket and saw my humanly legs. The memories of the past events came to my mind and I realised that this whole bug-thing must have been a dream. I had been killed by my Aunt Carmen as I remembered. It had been horrible and the memory itself brought back that feeling of humiliation. His parents had not done anything to save him. A knock on my door interrupted me from my thoughts. My siblings came in both with broad smiles on their faces and started to sing Happy Birthday. As if nothing had happened. I played along since I still wasn’t sure about these events and their impact on my life as a non-shrunken human-being. The two had brought breakfast with them which consisted out of a nice cup of black coffee as I liked it and a piece of my favourite cake with a candle in it. I enjoyed my meal in their presence and got ready afterwards. Nigel told me to come down as soon as I’d be finished where the rest of my family would be gathered. I did as I was told and as expected I found my whole family at the living-room waiting for me. They all smiled even Jasmine and Aunt Carmen as I entered the room. I opened the present of my Uncle and instantly became pale as I saw what it was.

 

It was an old version of Kafka’s Metamorphosis in German. There was no doubt that this gift was of really good choice and even quite valuable but it reminded me of my dream. I managed to hide my emotions before they could notice them and gratefully thanked my uncle. From then on nearly every present I got was in some way related to my fetish but only in quite subtle ways. It was getting weirder and weirder especially as I saw Nigel and Carmen friendly talking with each other.

 

I opened my last present which was given to me by my sister. It was a box and in it I found a single shoe. It was a girl’s training-shoe and it seemed to be a used one. In it was a rolled up sock which when I carefully touched it still was kind of humid. I looked at my sister and I couldn’t hide my emotions anymore. A tear rolled over my face.

 

“It’s okay Ethan we all know and tolerate it”, Fleur stated and took me into her arms. What the hell was going on? It’s not like I was diagnosed with some life-threatening illness… And where did they get to know it anyway? Even if all that stuff yesterday really happened how would they no about my shrinking-fetish? Did Samuel and Scarlett tell them? I kind of doubted it…

 

“You all know what?” I asked rather aggressively. First they seemed kind of confused by this sudden amount of anger but then Carmen came to me twisting around touching her butt slightly.

 

“Don’t tell me you don’t remember” she said in a seductive voice. Okay this was the last prove I needed to be finally sure that my shrinking incidents had all been real.

 

“So you’ve intentionally killed me by sitting and even farting on me what does that tell you about me?” I asked angrily. My grandparents laughed and I began to feel embarrassed again but fortunately my anger was superior or I probably would have shrunken down again.

 

“We know that this wasn’t your first incident of that kind Ethan. We know about what happened with your ex-girlfriend since her mother had told us about that and about your fetish as well. Don’t be angry we all know now that this was determined to happen to you. There it was again. Determined…


Why would I be the only person not knowing that my life was determined to develop like this? And overall was my family acting very weird about all this. Why would they tolerate my sister gifting me a worn shoe and sock just so I could get aroused by it?

 

“At first we were worried about all this but then your shrinking here in this house kind of brought us all together again and that’s why we all got new presents yesterday evening and this morning before you’d wake up.”

 

“Really? Just to fuck up my birthday and making me feel like not even being a human?” I asked still somewhat angry while holding Kafka’s Metamorphosis is my hand. I didn’t understand this. Who would act like this to someone in his own family? I felt really embarrassed especially since even my grandparents and cousins were attendant. To avoid shrinking down again I left the living-room immediately. I went up to my room and packed my stuff. I had planned on leaving the day after tomorrow but I wouldn’t sustain another whole day in this hell. When I was nearly finished Fleur entered my room hugging me from behind.

 

“Oh c’mon dear brother don’t leave”, she exclaimed. I released myself from her grip and continued silently.

 

“Ethan please… We only wanted to be good to you”, she continued. I couldn’t believe what she was saying. What good was it to crush my innocent body under feet and butts? I finished packing and left without any kind of farewell. I would need time to think about all this. I took a taxi to the train-station and the next train to my town.

 

I was sitting in a compartment in the train and watched the landscape pass by as suddenly the same women sat down next to me who had already accompanied me on my forward way. She wore the same black top and leopard pantyhose as the last time. She greeted me and got out that book from Richard Matheson she had begun to read the last time. At this moment I really felt like my life was determined. These kinds of coincidences were not normal.

 

But at least she wasn’t related with me and she really looked hot. I remembered how she had sat on the pretzel-stick just to impress me and got instantly an erection. Unfortunately I had forgotten that I still wore jogging pants which allowed perfect vision of what was going on in my private region. The women noticed it and I blushed.

 

“Sweet but unfortunately you’re normal sized…” she said seductively. This time I willingly shut down my brain and allowed my body to shrink down in size. It was an awesome feeling to control this process and I was astonished how easy it felt in this situation. We were alone in the compartment and the women looked amazed as I shrunk down right until I was only a bug on the seat next to her. But actually I had already forgotten about that woman since I was way too impressed by my sudden controllable shrinking-ability. My clothes had fallen from the seat and fortunately I was not dragged down with them but remained naked on the seat.

 

“This must be a dream”, the woman exclaimed excitedly.

 

“But I could might as well enjoy it then…” She continued and stood up. She turned around and showed off her enormous godly formed butt. It was then that I awoke from my trance and realised that I had just signed another death-sentence.

“You remember that pretzel-stick from last time?”

Chapter End Notes:

Don't think the train-setting will last very long but will continue with it soon.

Thanks for reading ;)