- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Highlight chapter with over 4000 words :) Ethans Adventure continues as he will experience a new challenge. Its getting quite heavy this chapter I hope you like it. High action focus in this one :)

We were in the guest-room for her and her brother. She took me and placed me gently on the edge of her bed. She then laid down onto it and stretched her legs into my direction until her feet towered right in front of me. Once again I became disgusted by her dirty socks. The smell entered my nose already and it became worse as she moved them even closer to me and started to wiggle her toes.

 

“Massage them or I stomp on you”, she stated dryly. Once again I felt like one of my fantasies would come true in a horrible way. Nevertheless I obeyed her demand and started to rub her feet. I would barely be able to get above her heel and she quickly realised that I basically was too small for this task. I still felt incredibly humiliated and it didn’t get better as she started to grind me between her dirty stinky feet. My world turned and turned and I started to swindle. All of my senses were stressed as some of the sweaty dirt entered my mouth. She continued with this torture for several minutes. She actually was very careful to not crush me accidentally and as it seemed to grow boring she released me from in between her feet and soon after her giant face appeared in my vision. She laughed at my tormented sight.

“You’re not a good slave”, she stated with a wry look. I shivered as she called me a slave. “But what should I do with such a nasty slave…” she continued and grabbed me between index and thumb raising me up to her huge eyes. It was incredible how tall my normally so much smaller cousin was right now.

 

She then descended me in front of her mouth and her tongue left the cave like a huge snake and slowly moved towards me. I yelled at Jasmine but soon her tongue was upon me and licked on me until my whole body was soaked in her saliva. She then dropped me onto the tongue and slowly started to move it back into the cavern with me on it. I screamed as I couldn’t pre-estimate how far she would go. I entered her mouth cavern and saliva dropped on me from everywhere. Light faded as she slowly closed the entrance of her maw and let me alone in darkness. I felt the taste buds on her tongue and moving on this wet and soft surface was barely possible. I heard how she gathered more saliva and soon after I was drowned in it and swirled around her mouth. As I had to puke Jasmine quickly spit me out into her hand and looked at me with disgust.

 

“Did you puke into my mouth?” She asked and I was amazed that she actually had tasted that. The remains of it spoke for themselves as she saw them and she started to look angry.

 

“Maybe I should’ve just sat on you earlier”, she claimed as she walked with me to a sink at the edge of the room where she began to wash me. She still was very careful what made me believe she wouldn’t actually harm me in the end. Nevertheless I remained quiet since I knew that talking to this teenage girl wouldn’t change anything. She would do what she wanted to do with me and I had to hope that I would sustain it unharmed. She dried me with a towel and then placed me on the parquet in front of her feet. She towered over me and looked at me obviously unsure what to do next. I didn’t want to have another encounter with her dirty feet so I looked into her eyes and tried to appear disappointed in her.

 

That would work sometimes but now I wasn’t even sure whether she could really see the expression in my face. The ground trembled as I heard how footsteps drew near. The door suddenly opened and Jasmine startled causing her to quickly step on me for hiding purposes. Well she failed with it as her foot only covered my bottom half when Mandy and Sandy came in. I cried out in pain since Jasmine had made a pretty rough step on me. My cry was loud enough to draw the twin’s attention. They were twenty years old and I hoped that they might have grown reasonable. They were my biggest hope at the moment.

 

“What have you got there under your foot Jasmine?” Mandy asked. Mandy always wore green stuff making it easy to differentiate her from her sister. She wore a gorgeous green top a black leggings and green socks.

 

“Did this thing just cry?” Sandy continued. She wore the same top in blue and provocative white leggings which seemed quite transparent and was walking around barefoot with neon-pink painted toenails.

 

Jasmine was overstrained and just remained silent and standing where she was while she slightly increased the pressure with which she pinned me on the parquet. I cried out louder as my legs started to hurt. “Is this a human?” Mandy asked shocked and knelt down to have close look on me. She then forced Jasmine to remove her foot from me. Mandy grabbed and showed me to Sandy they both seemed totally astonished at my sight. Well I could understand it.

 

“It’s me your cousin Ethan” I yelled up at them hoping they could understand me. Their eyes grew wide as they recognized me. Jasmine still stood silently next to the twins looking at the floor. Sandy went to the door closing and locking it. I looked at her confusedly and already had a bad feeling.

 

“Could you bring me to my parents?” I asked hopefully already knowing the answer. As expected I only earned a smirk on Mandy’s face as she obviously eyed my exposed privates. Sandy appeared at her side and reached out with her index to touch my genitals. Her long finger-nail scratched over it causing me to cry out in pain. Mandy laughed and turned to Jasmine who was looking rather confused too. She obviously thought she would be in trouble now but it seemed that she would get away with what she had done to me.

 

“Don’t worry Jasmine, just go to Aunt Carmen and remain quiet about this and you won’t get any trouble”, Mandy stated and unlocked the door after she had passed me over to Sandy. Jasmine seemed relieved and walked happily out of the door giving me a last glance. Now I was solely at the mercy of these two gorgeous twins. I can’t say that I haven’t fantasised about this but as usual now fear of what they’d do to me overwhelmed my mind.

 

“I’ve heard that you only had one relationship till now and that didn’t work out… Are you even hetero?” Sandy said kind of tauntingly. Sandy raised me over her huge cleavage and slowly descended me onto her left breast. She laughed as she saw how I instantly got an erection. Don’t blame me the sight was just incredible. I stood on the soft surface of her boob when she suddenly poked me from the side causing me to slip in between her breasts which she quickly pressed against each other to prevent me from falling through.

 

I got smothered between these wonderful breasts but it was getting quite dangerous since I couldn’t breathe and Sandy wasn’t exactly careful with the pressure she executed on me. Sandy really enjoyed what she did to me. I could tell that because she was laughing the whole time while she grinded me between her boobs. After several minutes she stopped and lifted me out of her cleavage. I breathed heavily and was glad that I got finally out of there even if it had been quite hot.

 

 

“You can’t tell me that you didn’t enjoy that”, Sandy said smirking at me. “Everyone likes these cushions”, Mandy stated. I didn’t object since that was actually true.

 

“I have another pair of cushions you might wanna go in between”, Mandy continued and I instantly looked at her cleavage which kind of looked identical to Sandy’s. Sandy lifted me above it and I just let it happen since it wouldn’t be too bad after all. I got confused as Mandy suddenly turned around and Sandy bowed down a little. I saw how Mandy pulled back the back of her black leggings and revealed her butt crack. I now realised that it were these “cushions” she was talking about but I definitely wouldn’t want to go down there at all.

 

“No! I don’t want to go there Mandy please”, I begged but the two of them only laughed and Sandy suddenly let me fall. I screamed as I vanished into that humiliating crevice. The crack was exactly wide enough for me to slide through it until I got stuck between her butt-cheeks quite exactly in front of the maw I never wanted to face. The smell of faeces entered my nose and the temperature increased quickly as Mandy had let the leggings snap back into place. I heard muffled chuckles from outside and then Mandy began to press her butt cheeks together. This was a most humiliating prison and tears came to my eyes from the smell. I felt that she was walking around as I was grinded between her butt cheeks and sweat started to emanate from her skin. Fortunately she wouldn’t hold me captive in this place for too long and I was more than relieved as light flooded the crack again and her hand pulled me out of it. Mandy raised me to Sandy’s nose and she sniffed at me instantly turning her face away.

 

“Eww”, she stated and Mandy laughed. She washed me in the sink. I wondered how my future would look like with these two giantesses. My shrinking community would probably give everything to experience what I’ve experienced so far but after making eye contact with Mandy’s butthole I can only say it is not worth it.

 

“You wanted to be brought to your parents didn’t you?” Sandy asked in a playful voice. I nodded carefully not sure what she was up to. The twins exchanged looks and then looked at me suddenly appearing quite serious.

 

“You wouldn’t tell them about what we’ve done to you would you?” Sandy asked interrogatingly.

 

“Well no I suppose I’d say it would be rather embarrassing for me in the end wouldn’t it…” I stated truthfully and began to grow nervous. Would they really bring me to my parents?

 

“Well we’re here in the second floor of the building and your parents are on ground level. What would you think about an adventure?” Mandy started and made me curious. I already had managed it once to get down stairs why wouldn’t I manage it again even if it definitely was risky.

 

“I’d be in for it”, I suddenly said convinced that this would be easily done but how do I get my parents attention?” I asked. Sandy nodded understandingly.

 

“Here’s the point of this adventure… We will tell everybody in this house that you’ve been shrunken and that you are somewhere in this building. I don’t know how everyone will react or if they’d even believe me but that’s your problem in the end… And then we’ll see how things develop”, Mandy explained. I was fascinated by this idea and agreed. The twins smiled at me and Mandy put me down onto the ground. Sandy approached me until I was located directly in front of her huge bare foot with its painted toe-nails.

 

“I’m really tempted to crush you right here pal…” Sandy said and poked me with her big toe what cause me to fall on my back. I was confused since I thought they would spare me now. She then descended the ball of her foot slightly onto and executed little pressure on me. The scent of her foot invaded my nose and she chuckled.

 

“But well I guess you will end up under my foot sooner or later anyways”, she stated and lifted her foot from me. I was relieved but still confused. What did she mean by this?

 

“And I really look forward to what Aunt Carmen will do with you if she finds you”, Mandy said smiling. Solely the thought of a scenario like this sent shivers across my spine. The twins then bid me farewell and went out of the room leaving the door open.

 

I now was on my own while the twins would tell everybody about my shrunken state. I wondered how my family would react to this. If I’d be in their place I probably wouldn’t believe it but on the other hand they would definitely wonder where I was. But that didn’t matter at the moment anyway; I had to make my way down to the living room before the twins would change their minds and crush me by themselves. I felt really motivated and looked forward to being safe with my parents. Finally we would be able to search for a potential cure for this whole shrinking in reality stuff. Quickly I had passed the door and was now in the hallway of the second floor. I heard excited voices from the living-room and guessed that the twins had just told the rest of the family about what was going on.

 

I thought about my possibilities to climb down the stairs without using a giantess’ feet. After a short while I had reached them and until now I had noticed no one of my family up on this floor. I checked the sides of the stairs and noticed that in maybe four inches height a wooden framing was running down the stairs similar to a slide. It would definitely be dangerous and slippery but it was my only chance right now. I managed to climb it up and slowly and carefully started to slide it downwards. First it really was scaring but after the first third it kind of started to be fun. I lost my caution and shortly after being half way through I lost my grip and was falling uncontrolledly down the frame. I fell down the frame at the end of the stairs and hit my head hard on the floor losing my consciousness in the process.

 

I woke up again maybe half an hour later by a loud rumbling drawing nearer. My vision was blurred and I had a hellish headache. I tried to remember what had happened and then saw the wooden frame I had been falling down. My memory came back and I quickly looked for what caused the rumbling. It drew closer coming from the stairs around the corner which lead to the ground level. The hallway in front of me was empty but after a few moments my grandfather Ronald entered my vision as he went up the stairs. I was still lying on the ground and had trouble moving and grew more and more afraid as my grandfather seemed to want to get to the second floor and was approaching me. I had no chance of being seen by him since he was hyperopic.

 

He was wearing thick beige orthopaedic old man’s socks which I now saw drawing nearer with every moment. I tried to stand up but my legs hurt as hell. I didn’t think that anything was broken but some bruises would develop eventually. Just as I had managed to fully stand up I saw how he stepped down right in front of me and his other foot would eventually directly hit and sent me flying. I crashed against the first step of the stairs I had just fallen down. The pain was immense and I instantly passed out again. This time I would wake up after only approximately five minutes with even worse pain. This adventure was taking a very painful way and I decided that I’d have to be way more careful in the future. I gathered myself and even managed to walk a small bit until I had reached the frame of the next stairs. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to climb it up this time.

 

I leaned against it and rested. I still heard a lot of rumbling downstairs and asked myself whether they were looking for me or not. I definitely wanted to be found solely by my parents or my siblings. After these incidents I had not trust left in the other members of my family. That was one of the main reasons why I had to go on soon before the next one climbing these stairs probably would spot me. Just as I had thought about this I once again heard a rumbling coming towards me. On the bottom end of the stairs I could see Carmen. Fear filled me and I pressed myself in the corner between frame and wall. Her giant feet, still in the same grey fuzzy socks, appeared in my vision but they were only a small part of the giantess which towered in front of me. I looked up to her head and my heart stopped beating as she was looking right into my eyes.

 

“There you are Ethan I hoped I would find you on your way downwards”, she said slightly whispering. The twins must have given her a hint about my location… My body still ached and running wouldn’t use anything anyway. I remained quiet and looked at her expectantly. The expression in her face made me crazy with fear as she was smiling devilishly and there was a certain glistening in her eyes. I mean we’ve nether really got along good but this an expression you’d normally on a face of someone which life you ruined and who got now a chance for payback. I know my brother once insulted her heavily and since then Carmen basically hated all of her sister’s children well including me. She towered over me capable of exterminating me within seconds. I really wasn’t sure what she would do to me and basically reckoned with everything.

 

“Why don’t you come to your aunt’s foot and give it a hug”, Carmen stated tauntingly and she kind of sounded like a teenage girl on her period. I remained silently in my corner which kind of gave a feeling of protection. I still hoped that maybe somebody would perceive this situation and rescue me but no one seemed to be near. Carmen laughed and moved her foot slowly into the corner I cowered in. I saw how her toes wiggled in the grey fuzzy socks and I already could smell the scent of her foot. Soon the soft surface of her sock touched my body and quickly pressure executed by her toes followed. She pressed me into the corner and my whole body was covered by her toes. She then pressed me onto the ground and dragged me away from the corner. The friction burned on my naked body but the humiliation was worse even if I knew that this would only be the beginning. The foot was lifted from me and her hand grabbed me tightly. I vanished in her fist as she walked to her guest-room. She released me on her bed and sat down on an armchair in front of it. She eyed me as if not sure how to continue and I could barely move. My body was tormented and my mind as well since my adventure had taken an unlucky turn and now I feared for my life.

 

“You’re such a perfect and innocent son aren’t you Ethan?” Carmen stated and now she sounded angry. I was confused that she suddenly acted so emotional.

 

“My sister always romanticised how great the children were she had pressed through her vagina while at the same moment judging my children to be ill-bred.”

 

What the fuck is she aiming at?


Carmen locked the door and began to undress her pants. I watched fearfully until her bottom was completely naked. She spun around slowly showing me her enormous naked butt and then again her privates. That was no sight I wanted to have when I came here to this reunion. She then came closer to the bed and grabbed me from the blanket. I was thrown onto the armchair roughly causing even more pain to my already tormented body. I gathered myself and watched in awe as her body was about to descend onto the armchair but she wouldn’t just sit on me… It was her clitoris coming towards me. She couldn’t be serious but after all that weird stuff she just said I feared she might’ve gone crazy.

 

“You will now enter my holy temple. Let’s see if you’re still so innocent afterwards” Carmen exclaimed as I was devoured by her moist Maw. Walls of flesh entrapped me within second and believe to watch it was the most frightening experience I’ve ever had in my life. My body wetted in her juices and soon it was dark around me. The smell was intense and suddenly her finger started to push me in further from beneath. I screamed in terror as I was shoved deeper and deeper into her cavern and I felt how her muscles contracted and heard her moan in pleasure as she felt me struggling inside her. I couldn’t breathe anymore for every time I opened my mouth her juices entered it and I nearly would have to puke.

 

The temperature seemed to increase and my prison developed to a never-ending humid hell. I felt how her fingers were grabbing my legs again and hoped that she would drag me out of here finally but instead she only dragged me out a little-bit to shove me back in there again. And every time she repeated it, I ended up a little bit further inside of her. I had to open my mouth to catch breath and had to swallow her juices to get at least a little bit of air. I wouldn’t pass out and had to live through this hell for over thirty minutes until finally I was released together with a huge wave of her juices onto a towel. I just had been raped by a giantess. I’ve read about this kind of scenarios oftentimes but I’ve never imagined it to be like this. I felt humiliated… Raped at the age of nearly twenty-one and by my own grumpy Aunt.

 

I was lying on the towel and breathing heavily as Carmen’s mocking face appeared above me. She was laughing at my pathetic sight, soaked by her juices.

 

“I realise now that this is exactly what was determined to happen to you Ethan… With every harm I do to you I feel less hostile about your siblings and parents”, Carmen stated. I heard it but my mind was still busy with processing the last event.

 

“I think everybody should get that opportunity to just let out one’s anger on your pathetic little body”

 

My mind refocused on my current situation and I suddenly realised what I was looking at. Carmen had turned around now showing off her huge butt once again. She came closer and as I checked my environment I realised that the towel was still lying on the armchair and that she was about to sit on it.

 

“I see you’ve noticed what I’m up to Ethan… This will be your salvation and afterwards the relation between me, my family and your family will improve immensely… You only have to sacrifice yourself Ethan”

 

She really is crazy…


I screamed up at her as she continued to descend her butt. My sky darkened… My family would somehow get to know about this.

 

Just before her butt blocked my entire vision I suddenly spotted my parents in the door but it seemed like they wouldn’t do anything about all this. I screamed again but eventually her enormous right butt cheek connected with my body and slowly pressed me into the towel. Carmen had a huge butt even to people who were not shrunken down to a few inches. My face was pressed into her soft skin and I got smothered before the real pressure was executed on me. I felt that Carmen was making fun of me as she wiggled her butt on top of me without executing the full pressure. Suddenly the weight shifted a little and I felt how her right butt cheek was moving aside until I was in between the two mountains. Then Carmen sat down completely and I got smushed from both cheeks while I could smell her other maw. I felt how my whole body grew numb and my arms and legs gave in. They were surely squished under the weight. And the last thing I heard was a booming rumble and something hit my face together with a disgusting smell.

 

She had farted just before squishing me under her butt. This is so humiliating.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading and reviews requested ;) Will work on further chapters soon :)