- Text Size +

Jake, only a quarter of inch tall and in his boxers, stood before his mother's empty size 10 black leather flats. The tip of the right one alone dwarfed him, and as he got closer to the abandoned footwear he could see the myriad of scuffs and imperfections in the shoe's material.

 

Illuminated only by the moon's light, the tiny teen strolled around the base of the gargantuan shoe, tracing his hand along the rough leather. Eventually, he hit a nook in the side of the shoe-- a gap in the material where it was peeling off. Using the small hole as a foothold, he hoisted himself onto the side of the shoe and climbed upward.

 

Linda had owned these flats for quite some time, which was made obvious by the battle scars that adorned them. They were her often her “go-to” shoes for basic errands, a status they were demoted to once they became too old to be worn to work or social gatherings. Clambering over the rim of the flat's side, Jake immediately understood why.

 

The beige insole of the shoe was now warped and twisted, littered with bits of dirt and who-knows-what along its surface. Where his mother's foot put the most pressure on the shoe was clearly evident-- a massive, murky footprint that stretched onward into the dark cavern of the flat's tip. Jake dropped off the rim of the shoe and onto the rough surface below. It was like landing onto a new planet.

 

The atmosphere of the shoe itself was different, if such a thing was possible. It was warmer, not by much-- almost imperceptibly so-- but definitely warmer than the outside. The scent however was definitely the most noticeable part. It surrounded it him and tainted every breath. A musty, sweaty smell mixed with the twangy scent of leather and a hint of perfume behind it all. An oddly sweet yet simultaneously sour odor-- the smell of his mother's feet.

 

The “mother” part of that fact Jake tried to push out of his mind as he ventured further into the shoe. The bottoms of his feet stuck to the sticky insole and pried off with a smack with each of his footsteps. The base of this shoe had undoubtedly absorbed untold amounts of the woman's perspiration. Linda pretty much only wore these shoes bare and it showed. Before long the dark maw of the flat's toe section lay before him.

 

The insole here was grooved and smooth, where the ball of Linda's foot mercilessly held all of weight. There was almost no light reaching this deep into the shoe's cave, but Jake kept pressing forward, determined to go as deep as he could.

 

Here, the shoe's odor completely engulfed him. It went from a musty scent to a veritable miasma. It's thick, heady odor swam in Jake's head, nearly making him dizzy. Originally he had gotten whiffs of this shoe's odor from the safety of his abode, but now he was the core of it. At the base of the toe prints at the shoe's edge.

 

He dropped to his knees and placed his face as close to the big toe's print as he could, inhaling. The smell this close was beyond potent, it was near-hallucinogenic. Jake shot back up and fell over, almost gagging. He could piratically taste the woman's foot in his mouth!

 

“FUCK!” he gasped, panting. At his size smells were DEFINTELY far stronger. He imagined how much stronger the haze down here would be if he had climbed in right after his mom kicked these shoes off. Or how much stronger they'd be if he was somehow in here while she was wearing them.

 

Shuddering, he remembered the stern warnings students were often told about climbing into normal-sized people's clothing while shrunken. He hadn't heard too many horror stories about that type of thing, but shoes were by far the most warned about. He couldn't help but chuckle looking outside the mouth of the flat. He had flagrantly disregarded that rule.

 

Jake's erection, which hadn't quit during this entire venture, was now screaming for release. He hastily tore off his underwear and flung them behind him. Dropping down onto the insole's gritty surface, he no longer care who these shoes belonged to. They were just shoes, they had nothing to do with his mother. Anyone could wear them. It wasn't wrong. He needed this.

 

Excuse after excuse ran through the boy's head as he humped the dirty surface. He imagined a foot, any woman's foot, pressing his face down into the insole. A woman's forceful, barking orders demanding he smell her feet. Or maybe she had no idea he was even there. A million scenarios flew through his head as the shoe's stench flew through his nose's.

 

He opened his mouth and jammed his tongue into the toeprint's dark surface. Lap after lap, lick after lick. The dingy salty taste of ground-in sudor assaulted his tastebuds.

 

He felt his dick numbing as he was rapidly approaching the point of no return. There was still some small part of his mind trying to warn him about what he was doing but he pushed it from his mind.

 

Nearly screaming, Jake came with more force than he ever had in his life. He bucked wildly into the insole, ejaculating wave after wave of semen into the shoe's insole.

 

Panting, his mind slowly came back into focus as he came down from his orgasm. The smell of the flat, originally intoxicating, was now simply oppressive to his senses as the sexual part of his mind began to scatter. The hazy leathery odor now felt like it was boring down on him, reminding him where he was.

 

His mother's shoe. His mother.

 

With no thrill of sexual gratification clouding his senses and judgment the plainness of what just occurred burned into his mind.

 

'I'm disgusting', he whispered to himself. Shaking from exhaustion, he could barely find the energy to get up.

 

His eyelids felt heavier than ever before and without him even fully realizing it Jake drifted into sleep, curled up in the toe of his mother's right flat.