- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Thisis not for the meek of heart, not much intro or subtle action. Lots of disgusting actions in this story.

Author's Chapter Notes:

We jump right into the action

 

 Little Curt was staring at five bare sweaty asses directly in front of him. They were hard to take in fully at only one inch tall but he coul make out the plumpness an muscularity of each female ass. There were three white asses which varied from severely pale to golden tanned. There was one asian which was slightly more yellowish than the tannest ass and finally there was by far the largest and plumpest ass whic was clearly hispanic due to it's light brown color.

 

 Curt was a former personal trainer to all of these women who were all blessed to have rich powerful fathers in the Beverly Hills area. It was seen as a privelage to have him sculpt your body as he was a known trainer to the biggest stars in the movie industry.

 

His ego was as big as any of his muscles and he was a very wealthy man who had a Malibu home overlooking the Pacific. He ha even taken several of his clients to his bachelor pad to give them a private workout of the sexual kind.

 

He treated his conquests as such and disregarded like common trash. He was a known womanizer who was in love with money and himself. He left many girls feeling like garbage after his exploits.

 

His life would come back to haunt him as unknown to him a heartbroken entity known  as Fate had just been dumped by another known entity known as only Circumstance.

 

With her heart being broken and hate for all men Fate deicided to punish every single male on the planet Earth. She altered reality to make men shrink down to what she percieved as their rightful size of one inch tall. She took out her anger by forcing them to become helpless and feel the pain she had felt after having her heart broken.

As men began to shrink down society seemed to mold around the idea of female superiority. Several liberties were taken away from the men downgrading them to pets or servants.

Women were allowed to seize all personal property of men an even taking any man they desired which they did and sentenced them to pussy slaves.

 

Curt was in his gym when Fate struck and the all powerful man was now in the presence of a roomful of women he had wronged or ridiculed. Now the power was out of his hands and into their own. Five of his clients had surrounded him now remembering his past transgressions on them and decided payback was on the menu.

Licking their lips in anticipation they began thinking of all the things they could do to him. He was smaller than a mouse now and they could show him how much he had hurt them.

A blonde name Amy scooped him up causing him to experience nausea and retch. Her hands were so powerful and even using all his strength her grip never wavered as his inct high form was overpowered by her pinky and index finger.

 

Amy an the others carried him into the female locker room and sat him on the sweat covered bench in which many a bare female ass had made direct contact leaving a lasting order in the wood grains of the bench.

Curt couldn't believe how strong of an odor there was in the female locker room as he had always percieved it as a much cleaner room than the mens but he was wrong. Not only was it more pungent but it was dirtier as well with used tampons overflowing the trash cans and multiple pairs of smelly socks, shoes and panties scattered about. Before he could take in any more he was greeted with the massive now naked forms of his former clients.

 

Their massive bodies were curvy yet showed the musculature results of his training.The girls now surrounde him who even on the bench was severely dwarfed as their unshaven pussies still seemed several feet above him.

 

One of the girls suggested he be disrobed and naked as they were. His clothes had shrunken along with him but it seemed it was not to stay on his body.

Their voices were too large and low to be understood as it sounded like thunder with every passing word. He didn't know what they were saying but it was obviously directed at him as after a few moments of silence and stillness one of the girls took her hand and began lowering over him.

 

He screamed in tower and raised his hands to try and stop his crushing. As her hands lowered they easily pushed aside his arms and began ripping his clothes off of him.

Curt felt the cold air brush his now exposed dick and in an attempt at concealment tried covering up with the remains of his shredded clothes.

"Look how tiny his little cock is girls" Amy said causing his world to shake. "Sooo pathetic, he always thought it was so great he even had me talk to it after sex." The latina said.

His screams were inaudible and high pitched if it would have been heard. "Hey ladies I have an idea for our trainer." Amys said.

Curt could not understand them but could see the sinister smiles on their faces.

 

"Yeah let's do it"

 

The five all began lowering their bare asses to the bench lined from smallest to biggest in front of him. Curt looked on in fear as he was now faced with a wall of asscheeks and assholes. They glistened with sweat and emitted a very powerful odor too strong to describe.

 

After a few moments Curt knew what was expected of him but there was no way he was gonna do it. He turned and began to flee on the other side when a large hand dropped in his way and began shoveling him towards the wall of ass.

 

Curt scratched and clawed at the wooden bench trying to avoid being pulled but it was pointless as his strength paled in comparision to the girls hand.

"Asshole time fucker." Amys said as she explained that whoever got him into their asshole completely would get the first week of him. The agreement was he was to be shared but the order of ownership was going to be determined by a game of capture.

After having him pulled back Curt was set on the floor but was surounded in a circle by the five women who pointed their assholes cheek to cheek making him enclosed in a fortress of female ass flesh.

Curt was overwhemed with no chance to escape, assholes and asscheeks were everywhere and he was about to be sucked into one

Chapter End Notes:

Time for action boys.