- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

First step in a new story! Awww yeah.

Gloria tapped her notepad with her pen, lightly humming a tune. Soft snowflakes impacted the window outside, melting upon contact and dripping down its surface. She hadn't expected to be in her office today, but had promised her sister Naomi that she'd see Lorelei whenever the sadistic redhead needed her. Keeping Naomi safe from a rampaging Unbound seemed of the highest priority - as she herself had been subjected to the redhead's fury in the past.

A telltale rapping at the door announced the redhead's arrival. Gloria bid her entrance, and so she did, her wavy crimson locks trailing behind her. Lorelei was bundled up for the winter, but underneath wore a vest and a skirt over black leggings. Gloria seemed surprised at her genuine effort to look presentable.

"Lorelei," Gloria said in greeting, trying very hard to leave out the edge that usually accompanied words said to her former enemy. "I'm thankful that you decided to call me, instead of letting your emotions take hold."

"My emotions took hold pretty hard...hence why I called you," Lorelei retorted. "No one's been hurt, at least...not recently."

Gloria eyed the tall redhead suspiciously. "What do you mean?"

Lorelei wrung her long fingers and then ran a hand through her hair. "I...the pets, I mean...Naomi's...friends," Lorelei corrected. "They were talking about Naomi's old relationships, and the various ways they had hurt her, and..."

"You got angry," Gloria guessed correctly.

"Extremely," Lorelei muttered. "I'd only ever - the worst of it with Sammi, I mean, after I realized my powers," Lorelei reddened at the mention of her vicious handling of the buxom blonde. "I'm kind of a hothead, you know that, but...gods was I pissed."

"Naomi's had it rough," Gloria mused quietly. "You see why I immediately saw you as yet another threat to her life."

"Sure, but we're not talking about me - I mean, yes, we are, but not about - okay," Lorelei grumbled, her experience with therapy still small. "I need a way to focus this anger, or I'm gonna -- I'm gonna --"

"You're going to what?" Gloria asked quietly, trying her damnedest to remain calm as she watched the monster in Lorelei surface.

"I'm gonna find those bitches, all of them, and...hurt them. For what they did. And I can't. I know. Can't let that side of me out. But fuck, do I want to. I imagine myself going to that club that Naomi was at with that cunt Rebecca, returning her to life from the carpet stains and just..." She ground the bottom of her boot into the floor, getting a wince from an otherwise stoic Gloria.

"Yes, well. I'll confess some desire for revenge, but not to the extent of murder. Lorelei, you need an outlet."

Lorelei rolled her eyes, forgetting, once again, not to be caustic. "You think? That's why I'm here. Help. Me," She said, and then added as an afterthought, "Please." Gloria stared at her patient for a moment, but shelved the redhead's attitude as a byproduct of warring emotive states.

"I have an idea," Gloria said after a moment. "Are you familiar with literal expressioning? I want you to get a notebook, a notepad, whatever medium of writing you'd like, but it must be hand-written - typing will not do," She said, making a point of tapping her own notepad with the pen in rhythm with the last four words. "Write it all out, the violence, the hate, the rage - pour it into the book. I can't say this will rid you of it - but it may be the outlet you need in order to function and not, well, kill people a dozen times."

Lorelei brought a hand to her chin and thought about this. Roleplaying with Naomi often served as a way to get a particularly sexy scenario out of her head, so, why wouldn't this work? It was at least worth a shot. "Okay, yeah," She agreed. "I'll try that..."

*** *** ***

The club had been abandoned for years - something about a health violation with its food - and had in its recent history fallen to vandalism. Windows lay shattered, doors kicked in, and almost every inch of it, outside and inside, was tagged with graffiti. As its latest visitor slipped through the broken double doors as quietly as a mouse, dust moved around her treads. She'd wanted to wear spiked heels, but also wanted to make sure no one heard her footsteps before she found her prize.

The dust of years' worth of ceiling detritus littered the floor, swirling around heavy size-nine boots with every thudding step. She approached the tattered carpet, its frayed edges telling the story of dozens of concerts, thousands of stomping feet. Lorelei's own soles were to join their story soon. She crossed into the center of the club, lowering a hand to its surface. Stains of all sorts marred it, and the scent was none too forgiving. As Lorelei concentrated, fresh blood welled out from the carpet, and as Sammi had done before, Rebecca Sinclair reconstituted, tiny, disoriented, and confused.

Lorelei's hand came down like a pouncing spider, its fingers spread out to admit the tiny girl to the full force of Lorelei's palm. Blood sprayed outward, a sickening crunch echoing throughout the building. The towering redhead bared her teeth and waited for the initial flame of rage to simmer down before repairing her again.

This time, the diminutive goth girl recovered quickly, cowering from Lorelei's outstretched hand. "W-wait! Please. Please," She begged, holding up miniscule hands as though that could possibly stop Lorelei's palm. Of course, due to the peculiarities of Naomi's shrinking powers, Lorelei could not understand her.

The redhead's lip curled upward into a smirk. "I can't understand you, bug," She growled, sending Rebecca onto her back with a flick. "But I'll just assume you asked where you are and why I'm doing this. Answer 1: Hell. Answer 2: Because you're a manipulative cunt."

"H-Hell? What are you talking about?!" Rebecca screamed up at her tormentor. "Please, I need your help, my girlfriend shrunk me, she's an Unbo--" Her voice strangled in her throat as Lorelei's fierce grip closed around her, turning her face blue as her legs kicked in vain.

"I have been told the details of your manipulation of my lovely fiancé, Naomi," Lorelei breathed over the tiny woman. "It's been a long, long time since you two dated. You've been dead for over a decade," the redhead purred. She released her grip, letting the tiny thing bound off the prodigious chest Lorelei had encased in a tight band t-shirt - the same band that had been playing that night, just in case Rebecca had no sense of time progressing. Rebecca crumpled to the floor, damaged, but in an instant was repaired.

"Oh, fuck," She cried, finally understanding her predicament. Naomi had found another Unbound, one that wasn't nearly the pushover she was. "Good gods, please, stop!"

The answer to Rebecca's pleas came in the form of Lorelei's tread. Her knee-high boot came down with a loud crunch, crushing the hapless girl into paste. Lorelei hummed to herself in a sexual, sadistic sense of abandonment, grinding her sole into the floor as she, again, wielded deific power over a tiny. Very few things beat this rush.

As before, Rebecca was back in an instant. Giving up on trying to talk her way out, she simply shrieked in terror and ran, scrambling over herself, tripping on the carpet but otherwise sprinting like mad. Lorelei chuckled to herself, pushing a strand of crimson behind her ear. She watched the tiny girl tire herself out, and then crossed the distance in no time.

"You can't get very far at your height, you know," She laughed. She nudged the exhausted tiny onto all fours with her boot. She cocked her head to the side, watching. "You want to live, right, Rebecca? You want to survive?"

Rebecca nodded, vigorously to make sure Lorelei understood. "Y-yes," She begged. "Please."

"Okay, then," Lorelei said with an amused smirk. She sat down, making the floor under tiny Rebecca rumble. "I've got a position open for foot bitch. It's an easy gig. I put you in my stocking, and you worship the divine soles you find within. Your payment is your continued existence. Shall we proceed with the interview?" She grinned wolfishly and began unzipping her boots.

"Y-you want me to what?!" Rebecca screamed. She stared in wide-eyed disbelief as Lorelei's foot rose from the boot, clad in black-and-red striped stockings soaked through with boot sweat. "Fuck that!"

Again, though Lorelei couldn't understand her new pet, the expression was there. Sighing, Lorelei's foot darted downward, two toes pinching the little girl between them. Using her other foot, she pressed the tiny girl's head into the sweaty fabric, giggling with mirth as she choked on it.

"I'm much nicer to my willing slaves, you know," Lorelei purred, her hand absentmindedly squeezing a breast through her tight shirt. "Don't make me break you in...pun intended." She laughed and squeezed harder, crushing the girl's torso between two of her massive toes. Rebecca slumped forward, gurgling blood, but was again repaired, and this time clawed at Lorelei's toe.

"F-Fine, whatever, sure, just please don't kill me again!" She cried. Lorelei tilted her head to the side, red hair cascading, and grinned. She dropped Rebecca onto the floor and brought her knees close to herself, making her relatively gigantic feet take up Rebecca's horizon.

"I can't understand your pathetic screaming, bug. Tap the floor once if you comply with my terms, and run screaming if you don't." Lorelei stated. Humiliated, but left without a choice, Rebecca tapped the floor and looked down. Lorelei grinned and began tugging off her stocking. Rebecca's eyes widened in terror.

The towering redhead dropped the stocking, her plump toes wriggling in dusty air. "Bask in the scent of your new Goddess," Lorelei laughed, extending a foot out to Rebecca. The toes again closed around her, but with less pressure. Without much left to do, Rebecca inhaled, kissed, and licked, hoping to placate the sadist. Lorelei giggled, and picked up her stocking. Trembling fearfully, the tiny between her toes scrambled away from the maw of the approaching garment. However, Lorelei had other plans. She merely arched her foot, using the other one to push Rebecca underneath her arch, and slid the stocking on over her heel and up her leg, capturing Rebecca in a veritable net of sweat and fabric.

"Ooh, whoa," Lorelei moaned, feeling the little thing struggle against her sensitive arch. She bit her lip hard as she imagined Naomi's talented tongue on her other sole...or maybe the same one, pressing her ex-girlfriend into Lorelei's pale flesh. The image brought waves of lust to her, and she briefly considered fucking herself then and there before she remembered all the dust. "That feels nice." She held out her foot, loving the feeling of the tiny girl squirming just under her stocking.

Inside, Rebecca found the Hell that she was promised. Lorelei's foot took up the whole space, huge and omnipresent. The taste was in her mouth, the scent filled her nostrils - and all the while, soft chuckling from above accompanied the wiggling, massive toes.

"Please," Rebecca moaned. "Let me out..."

Lorelei left that night, one revenge down. With every couple of steps, her grin got wider, the telltale crunch of a tiny unable to support her weight sustaining it for a long time to come.

*** *** ***

Lorelei dropped the pen, her breath heavy. Her usual careful handwriting had given up halfway through to frenzied scribbles as she detailed out her fantasy. She was unsurprised to find her other hand down her unbuckled jeans.

Quickly, the redhead stood up, stashed the book, and dashed for the den where Naomi was reading. Release from this craziness would be the most pleasurible thing she'd felt in a long time. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!