[Reviews - 25] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

This story takes place in an alternate reality where an ancient civilization employs magic and potions in its everyday lives. The Metzakal Ritual is at the heart of the Huhmtakil Culture. Every year all men at the age of 18 are gathered to display their prowess and engage in a fighting competition to determine the strongest. Those deemed worthy become warriors and are given the right to mate with the most beautiful maidens. Those that don’t make it are assigned other tasks. Some, in accordance with religious beliefs, are shrunk and devoured by the maidens. This story follows Jumko as he gets ready for the most important week of his life.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Couples, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Maternal, Mouth Play, New World Order, Slave, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes
Word count: 52463 Read: 84055
Published: December 22 2015 Updated: February 20 2016
Story Notes:

The story is broken into 3 acts:

 

Act 1: This focuses on Jumko's preparations to fight in the ritual. It also contains a lot of important character and story development that builds the universe and explains the beliefs of the culture. 

 

Act 2: This focuses on Jumko's struggles as he comes to terms with his fate to be shrunken and the reactions of his friends and family.

 

Act 3: This focuses on Jumko's final day as he is shrunken and is prepared to meet his fate.

 

Please not that certain sections of this story will contain scenes where giant men and women will engage in sexual acts in the presence of a tiny person. There are descriptions of male genitalia.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

1. Chapter 1: The Forbidden Act by bobobo [Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2852 words)

ACT 1

 

The story begins 1 week before the Metzakal Ritual. Jumko and his girlfriend Nadia are cuddling alone in the jungle. They are discussing their fears and hopes for the upcoming ritual. However, being alone in the jungle affords them the opportunity to explore each other’s bodies. They adore each other and can’t help acting on their feelings.

 

2. Chapter 2: The Ritual Begins by bobobo [Reviews - 0] (1665 words)

Jumko and his family arrive at the grand plaza for the start of the ritual. He is more than ready, however, his friend Teod is distressed. Jumko runs into the source of Teod's stress, a person that constantly bothers him.

3. Chapter 3: The Fighting Begins by bobobo [Reviews - 0] (1637 words)

Jumko easily wins his first bout, but he needs to focus if he wants to win the other bouts as they get increasingly harder. Xanthe continues to toy with Jumko.

4. Chapter 4: The Final Blow by bobobo [Reviews - 0] (2619 words)

Jumko is ready for his final bout. However, he is surprised at the choice of his opponent.

5. Chapter 5: The Nightmare Begins by bobobo [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3885 words)

ACT 2

 

Jumko wakes up from being knocked unconcious and struggles to come to terms with the nightmarish predicament he finds himself in.

6. Chapter 6: The Proposition by bobobo [Reviews - 0] (5127 words)

Jumko gets a surprise visitor who divulges distressing information before offering a proposition.

7. Chapter 7: The Argument by bobobo [Reviews - 2] (5552 words)

Nadia and Jumko talk for the first time since he lost his last fight. The chat does not go well and seeing Nadia storm out in tears makes Jumko's mother very angry.

8. Chapter 8: One Last Hurrah by bobobo [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5552 words)

Jumko's mother is very pleased with the change in Jumko's attitude and comes up with a rather bizarre "treat" for him. Meanwhile, Jumko ponders different ways he can try convince Nadia to let him become Xanthe's Gulaka instead.

9. Chapter 9: The Ultimatum by bobobo [Reviews - 1] starstarstar (6717 words)

ACT 3

 

Before Jumko is shrunk, his mother informs him of the consequences that await him if he decides not to behave and fulfill her wishes. Jumko has to make his decision after he has shrunk.

10. Chapter 10: The Festival of Love by bobobo [Reviews - 0] (5843 words)

Nadia arrives from the beauty palace to pick up Jumko and he is hypnotized by her incredible beauty. Nadia decides to keep him by her side during the festival.

11. Chapter 11: Becoming a Spirit by bobobo [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (7564 words)

As the Festival of Love is about to end, Nadia instructs her sister to place Jumko in her honeymoon hut to wait for her arrival. Nadia's sister has some harsh words for Jumko.

12. Chapter 12: A New Day by bobobo [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3450 words)

Final Chapter: It's the day after the Festival of Love and Nadia wakes up to start her new life.