- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hey fellows,

I decided to write a little short-story for christmas which is not really related to my main story. It contains some rather sadistic features but I hope you'll like it. It does not have that much to do with Christmas though^^

Have fun reading :)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

As Keith checked his post box he found a letter sent by an unknown address. On the front was written People needed for Case-Study! High Payment which raised his attention for Christmas was near and he could need a little extra money to buy gifts. Keith had turned 18 this year and was pretty familiar with these kinds of case-studies due to his mother working in a research lab. He entered the flat and greeted his parents shortly before going to his room and opening the letter.

Are you interested in some extra money for Christmas? Then this is your opportunity. It is a social experiment combined with a medical one, but the social part will take most of the time. The research process will take a whole weekend from Friday the 18th of December to Sunday the 20th. You can only register for the full weekend and have to stay to earn the reward. The amount paid will be about three hundred dollars per day.

If you’re interested come to the given address until Thursday evening 22:00.

Take your chance and earn money for Christmas!

Keith was excited about this opportunity and wrote down the address immediately. He would have to go soon if he wanted to make it in time for the registration. He went to his parents telling them that he would spend the weekend with some friends of his in the countryside, what he used to do quite often, and made for the address. The building was standing quite alone and looked similar to the research lab his mother was working in. He entered and went to the counter to register himself.

At the counter was sitting a young lady in her late twenties who greeted him friendly as he introduced himself. When he declared his interest in the case-study she smiled at him and brought him into some kind of office where she gave him waiver declaration he had to sign. Keith didn’t read it for it had more than six pages and so he decided to just sign it. The young lady then brought him into a bedroom with several beds and some people already sleeping.

“You can take some rest here, for the experiment is likely to start about 04:00 AM tomorrow.” The lady said gave him a blink and vanished. Keith didn’t like the time he would have to get up tomorrow because he knew he wouldn’t sleep well in this room with all these strangers. There were men and women sleeping here and Keith had a hard time not to stare at the different women. They all seemed to be a good deal older than he was but they still all looked very attractive.

He laid down into one of the free beds and exchanged nods with the man in the bed next to him. After a while he managed to finally fall asleep and dream of all the stuff he would buy with the extra cash.

At four o’clock AM the young lady returned to the bedroom and wakened them.

“Hey it’s time for the experiment to start”, she said and lead them into some kind of conference room where already other people were waiting for them. “Please put off your shoes before entering everyone”, she said. On the table was one small can of coffee and about ten cups but there were seemingly over twenty people in this room. Keith wondered whether this was already part of the experiment and started thinking about how the coffee could be distributed equitably.

The young lady stated that we would now have to wait till 10 o’clock AM and that we must not continue sleeping and then she left the room without another word. After a while Keith wanted to start distributing the coffee and went up to the can which directly caused aggressive reactions by the other people.

“I only want to check how we can distribute the coffee in an equitable way fellows”, Keith stammered but the crowd did not seem to believe him and pushed him away from the can. Pretty fast a dispute emerged and although Keith didn’t like it he took part in it and started insulting a middle-aged women with fake blond hair. “You have no idea of just distribution fake-tit lady”, he yelled at her. He was actually pretty sure that he was just telling the truth for her breasts seemed too big and symmetric. All in the room took part in this dispute and yelled Insults at each other. Some guys had to pull back the blonde women from Keith for she was about to smack him.

In the heat of the dispute Keith made a really bad decision and went for the coffee and started drinking it right from the can. This caused all attention to be drawn to him and he realized that it might have not been the smartest idea.

The dispute held on until 10 o’clock in the morning for all in the room were tired and aggressive but did not want to abstain from the money nor from the coffee.

The young lady then finally returned and conciliated the dispute simply by taking away the coffee and starting to separate the group. Keith asked the women to be in a different group than the blond women and was happy as she agreed to his request.

The situation calmed as they were in separate rooms now which looked more like sterile laboratory rooms with lots of vents and other strange stuff in its walls. Keith knew this kind of room from another case-study he had participated in. He looked around in the group of people he had joined and found that they still seemed a little mad at him so he took his chance and apologised for his behaviour.

After a while the young lady returned with some guys who brought mats with them.

“You may sleep now again until I wake you in about six hours”, she said earning a lot of sounds of relief. They laid down on the mats and the majority fell asleep pretty fast. Due to his coffee consume Keith had problems with falling asleep until he noticed a gas entering the room through the vents which made him dizzy and tired.

Keith awoke by an enormous rumbling. He opened his eyes but his vision was blurred and he had a mean headache. He remembered the gas which had entered the room and wondered whether that was the medical part of the experiment. He actually was pretty sure about this and quickly became angry that obviously he had been in the Treatment group although he would have been in the control group if he hadn’t complained about being in a group with hat blonde women.

He looked for the direction where the noises came from and pretty sure he could figure out the contours of an open door. But something was wrong with it. A giant shadow seemed to enter through the door. And the door itself was therefor also way too big. He closed his eyes again for he was sure that this was only some kind of dream or hallucination caused by the gas. The rumbling emerged again sounding kind of like steps of a giant and he felt the ground trembling. He opened his eyes again and panicked as his vision had turned a little clearer and he could identify the young women standing in front of the room but huge as a lighthouse. It was then that the voice of her boomed over the room loud as hooter going off right next to one’s ears.

“Wakey Wakey time for examinations little fellows”, she said and Keith saw other people rising from there mats which were now as big as the room had been before. As his vision had returned completely Keith realized that either this was a very realistic dream or all in this room had been shrunken in the past hours probably because of the gas.

A lot of people started yelling at the young giantess as she and some of her giant helpers started to grab them from the mats and bringing them out of the room. Keith decided to keep calm and think through the situation as he was grabbed too by the women and carried into a laboratory where he and the others were examined. The people who had yelled stopped after nearly twenty minutes and they all seemed tired again.

“You all have been shrunken by the gas you have been exposed to. You will be tired again now or soon and don’t worry you will sleep through the night after we have examined you thoroughly. As you might imagine you all were part of the Treatment group from the medical part of the experiment so please don’t be upset now and just deal with it since you get paid for this”, the women said and it hurt slightly in Keith’s ears. After two hours of examination they were brought back into the room and placed on their mats. Keith was really tired and actually a little fascinated by this new kind of perspective he had now. He fell asleep fast and so did the others.

They slept until the next morning when they started to awake naturally. Keith was one of the first to wake up and met with the others to discuss what this was all about.

“I’m kind of afraid of what the social part will be now”, said Victor a Russian fellow in his thirties. Keith got along well with him and he tried to calm him.

“I guess they will just examine the group behaviour of shrunken people”, he said and earned general agreement to that thesis. After half an hour all were awake and assembled on Victor’s mat as the door opened loudly and the young women returned with her helpers.

“Where do you bring us now”, Keith yelled wondering whether his voice was loud enough.

“To the second part of the social experiment”, the women stated confirming that he could be heard. They were brought into a giant room some with lots of furniture and even two levels connected by stairs. For the shrunken people it looked like a whole new world and it seemed that everywhere were possibilities for them implemented to climb or slide from A to B.

“Wow”, Keith said to Victor who just groaned in agreement. They were then all placed in different places and parts of this room but always in pairs. Luckily for Keith he was placed together with victor on a shelf.

“So what will be next?” He asked the women.

She just smiled and opened another door to the room. Keith grew pale as he saw the other part of the group enter. And they were definitely not shrunken.

“You are now in one room with the people from the other group which have been shrunken by the medicament. I know you are tired because your sleep was prevented last night and hungry for you haven’t got something to eat. But still you are not allowed to sleep and you won’t get something to eat for the time being” the women said to the newly arrived group. Their members looked very tired and annoyed and Keith was sure that he had heard several stomachs grumble.

Victor looked at him with an expression of anxiety and Keith made a sign for him to be quiet. He would not want the group of annoyed giants to notice him especially not the blonde women he had insulted before. He saw her scanning the room for him and he started sweating. The young women looked around the room once more and then left it with a “Have fun! There are no cameras in this room and basically everything is allowed”. Keith could not believe this but still had hope that these people would not want to cause any harm.

Keith counted eight giant humans against about 14 shrunken people distributed over the giant room. Even for the not shrunken people this room should be quite big and hiding should be no big deal. Furthermore six of these eight were giantesses including the one with the fake tits.One of them even seemed to be above sixty years old. The two men started walking out of the area Keith and victor were in and seated themselves in beanbags far away from them. As far as Keith knew no pair of shrunken ones had been placed there. But he saw a two shrunken ones running across the carpet beneath the shelf. They seemed to struggle with the soft and hairy surface and one of them stumbled. At the same moment Victor pointed at fake-tits who was approaching the two shrunken ones on the carpet.

She didn’t seem to have noticed them but was walking right into their direction. None of the giants seemed to wear shoes but only socks. She was wearing thick white socks with small green and red pictures and some dirt stains. Keith looked down to the two shrunken ones on the carpet and saw that the one that had stumbled seemed stuck to the carpet fabric. The other one tried to help him until he realized what was approaching. He then yelled something Keith couldn’t understand and hasted away from the dangerous spot.

The other tried desperately to break free when the shadow of a foot fell over him. Just as he managed it to break free it crashed down on him and Keith and Victor saw him vanish under this woman’s foot. Keith was flabbergasted as he saw her lifting her foot and it appeared that the poor guy was stuck to it. He seemed alive but there was already some blood on her sock and Keith doubted that this man would survive much longer. Victor next to him started crying quietly.

Keith could not believe in what kind of situation he was and hoped to awake soon realising that it all had been a bad dream. But instead a red-headed giantess walked against the shelf where they were located causing it to totter heavily. Victor and Keith fell out of it but Keith managed to hold to a strand of fabric which had been implemented to allow the shrunken ones to climb. Victor grabbed his leg and they started to scoot down the strand until they landed roughly on the carpet.

“Outch”, the red headed Giantess said and angrily continued walking into Keith and Victor’s direction. Now they were in the same situation as the poor guy before but they managed to dodge the giant feet of the women which were covered in also red socks.

Keith started to regret his fascination for this perspective as he watched how the giant feet walked past him. The sole was ten times bigger than him and he could smell that they were worn too long from his current position. He wished he would be on the countryside with his friends as he told his parents. Meanwhile the other giants were all distributed over the room and the only one near them was the blonde one still looking for him as Keith assumed. Victor and he decided to get away from the carpet and moved in direction of a cupboard where he saw another couple of shrunken ones hiding. The blond woman was coming their way and before they could reach the cupboard she was upon them hitting unwarily victor with her foot. At least she didn’t step directly on him but Victor flew some distance and landed roughly in front of the cupboard. Keith ran to him. The women seemed to be inspecting the cupboard but for their luck she didn’t pay any attention to what was happening at her feet. Victor seemed to be okay although Keith supposed one rib to be broken. Keith managed to jump under the cupboard quickly as the woman’s feet charged into their direction again.

When he checked back for Victor he saw that he was trapped with his legs under her toes. He had a desperate expression on his face as he tried to escape from his humiliating prison. The women seemed to still have not noticed the tiny guy trapped under her foot. But then she turned her feet slightly to the right causing Victor immense pain and flattening his legs in an instant.

Victor screamed in pain and gained the woman’s attention. She looked down at him and smiled as she saw the little guy squirming under her foot. Keith hid under the cupboard just in time so he stayed unnoticed.

“What do we have here… You like it under there?” The women said mockingly and started to wiggle her toes on top of Victor. Victor cried out as the woman continued to grind his legs into the carpet. Keith saw blood spreading where the woman was crushing Victor’s legs.

“I’m goddess Helena you little worm and you will now tell me where that guy is that insulted me yesterday” the Women said. Keith became nervous. Victor looked in his direction but remained quiet except for his cries when Helena continued to squish his legs.

“You know what will happen if you don’t tell me now don’t you?”

Victor did not say anything and Keith watched shocked as Helena raised her foot above him and stomped with all force onto Victor. Keith could hear Victors bones shatter and saw his blood soaking the carpet. At the same time he could smell the rancid stench of Helena’s feet.

“I hope you have seen this little prat cause what I’ll do with you when I find you will be way worse”, Helena said and Keith new exactly that he was meant. He groaned as he saw Helena raise her foot from Victor who was lying smashed on the carpet. He was barely to be recognised as a former human being. Keith felt that he had to vomit but he suppressed this feeling to ensure not to raise any attention. The couple behind him was flabbergasted and did not dare to speak up either.

They saw how Helena’s feet moved away from the cupboard. As she seemed to have walked away Keith dared to leave the shelter and looked after that cruel Giantess. She had to be about fifty years old. Keith couldn’t believe that his normally quite big and sturdy Russian companion had been squished to nothing by this menopausal woman.

On the opposite side of the room was a couch with many strands hanging down to the carpet to climb up or down. Keith could see four other shrunken ones who had met up there. He signalled the couple behind him what he had seen and they decided quietly to try and get there to meet up with them. Keith wondered why they would meet on an exposed place like that. But nevertheless they should gather to come up with some kind of a plan. The couple followed close behind him and they were half way through the room and nearly at the end of the carpet. Keith could hear that some giantess was drawing near and when he looked left he saw the red-head coming their way quickly. He exchanged worried looks with the couple and they started running. It was pretty obvious that they wouldn’t make it out of her way in time and the three of them shook with fear of what had happened to the guy in the way of a giantess. At that moment Keith looked to the right to see the older women coming their way too from the other side. He knew this wouldn’t end well and within the blink of an eye the two giantesses were upon them. Keith managed to dodge both pairs of feet as the giantesses met where he was located.

“Hey have you seen what Helena did to this shrinkee?”

“Yes I don’t know why but it somehow turned me on”

The older women was wearing varicose-vein-nylons and he could see her wrinkled foot in it as she stepped on one of the guys behind him. The girl with him managed to dodge it and fetched up with Keith quickly and with tears in her eyes imagining what her companion was going through now. The odler women had only stepped on his head and torso and they could still see him squirm. He didn’t seem to be dead yet and there was no blood visible either so Keith supposed that the women had stepped on him very lightly. When they were out of the range of the feet they decided to wait until their companion would be released and then maybe help him. As the older women lifted her foot from him she looked down on him confused.

“Look what we have here”, she said and pointed on him.

“Sweet”, the red-head answered. Within seconds the older women grabbed the guy who seemed slightly flattened but alive. He begged for mercy causing the women to give him a pitying smile. The older women put off her varicose-vein-nylons and held the poor shrunken one over the opening.

“Noooo please don’t”, he screamed but the older women just dropped him into the stinky and humid hell.

Keith and the girl saw the guy squirming inside of the sock as the old Giantess started to put it back on. As the guy realised what was happening he screamed as loud as Keith never heard someone screaming before. It stopped abruptly when she had finished and the guy was pressed into her foot which she now set down on the ground again. Keith would never forget the image of that poor little guy’s shape barely visible on the bottom of that old wrinkled foot. They caught their courage and continued their way to the couch.

After a short while they reached the strands and started to climb them up. Behind them the two giantesses were talking about the feeling of a shrinkee in ones socks. As they nearly had reached the top Keith sensed that they were moving to the couch.

“Hey Margret look on the couch”, Keith heard the red-head say and instantly knew that she had spotted the shrunken ones on top of the couch and probably also him and his companion. He reached the top and watched into their direction.

“There’s something I wanted to do as soon as I heard about these shrinkees here, watch me”, the red-head said and smiled devilishly. Keith had no good feeling as he saw how the red-head dropped her skirt and revealed a decent black string-tanga.

“I used to look like that forty years ago”, Margret said as the red-head turned around some times making erotic gestures. Keith was confused by her behaviour and tried to figure out what she was planning. In the meanwhile his female companion had reached the top too and tried to signal the other shrinkee’s that they had been discovered. They were quite a distance away from them and seemed to not have noticed the danger they were in yet.

“Go on show me Tiffany darling”, Margret said and Tiffany started to move towards them. Keith felt that he was scared and turned on in the same moment for she was looking gorgeous.

He was like frozen as she drew nearer until she reached the couch looking down on the group of shrunken people further on the couch. “Hey there little ones”, she said in her cute voice. They looked up in awe not knowing what she was up to.

“You have ten seconds so better hurry cuties”, she continued leaving the people wondering what she meant with that. Then she turned around and showed them her beautiful curvy butt in her tanga. Keith felt that he got an erection at this sight but quickly noticed that her butt was drawing nearer and realised that she was going to sit on them. Keith and his companion were basically in a safe area but the other group was directly located where Tiffany planned to sit down.

“10-9-8-7-6-5”

Her butt has drawn very near and Keith could tell that the other group had realised too late what was going to happen.

“4-3-2-1”

Her butt connected with the couch and was slowly rolling onto these poor people. Keith was located between her legs but could see how the first one was caught by Tiffany’s right butt cheek. First it only pressed onto his legs flattening them but then it slowly rolled onto the rest of his body and Keith watched how he vanished under one of the most beautiful butts he had ever seen. He turned away so he would not have to witness the dramatic squishing of the other three fellows. This was the most horrible weekend anyone ever had, Keith imagined.

Tiffany started to moan as she wiggled her butt on these innocent victims. “This is the best Christmas ever”, she claimed getting approval by Margret who had watched the scenario with delight.

“Look Tiff there are another two people in your lap”, Margret said and Keith turned pale. He looked to his companion first who had tears in her eyes and then made eye contact with Tiffany.

“You’re that guy that made Helena mad aren’t you “, she asked rhetorically. As she said Helena’s name she appeared to come around a corner with another seven shrinkees in her hand. With the shrinkees that had already died and himself and his companion that this would be his entire group.

“I trade these seven for that cheeky bastard and his companion there”, Helena said and Tiffany nodded in agreement. Before they could react, they were grabbed by Tiffany and handed over to Helena who gave Tiffany the content of her hand in exchange.

Placed on Helena’s palm he had a perfect view of Tiffany who dropped the first three shrinkees in her cleavage only to squish them between her breasts afterwards. Helena did not do anything to him while he was watching the destiny of the rest of the group. Four were still living and Keith could hear their screams as she grabbed one of them and held him over her mouth. First she only licked on him lightly but then she would eventually let him fall down her open maw and swallow him whole and alive. Keith imagined that this would be one of the worst ways of dying.

“Wow that tastes awful but at least something to eat after all this time without sleep and food. “

She put the rest of them down on the ground carefully. “Now make a run for it”, she said charmingly and waited for them to start running. As soon as they did, she stepped on every single one of them slowly squishing them under her red socked foot. There was no blood to be seen on these socks due to their colour. Keith was watching in horror as he saw the last three victims die slowly under Tiffany’s feet. Now only he and his companion were left and in the hands of the woman who cruelly killed victor.

Tiffany and Helena laughed devilishly about how Tiffany had killed them all without effort.

“Well little prat time for your treatment don’t you think? But first…” Helena started and grabbed his companion. Keith heard her screams as she was thrown into Helena’s open mouth. But she didn’t just swallow her whole but chew on her with her mouth open so Keith could see how she was getting turned to mush between Helena’s teeth before she spit the mush right onto Keith.

Keith vomited; he could not believe that a human being was capable of doing something macabre like that. He was soaked with the bloody mush that once had been another human being. “You won’t get away so easy “, Helena said in a threatening voice that made Keith shudder.

“First of all you can greet my fake-tits”, she said and descended him into her cleavage where she started to smother him between her breasts. She made sure not to squish him but it broke his right leg and Keith felt like he was getting flattened as his small body was pressed into Helena’s breasts. After nearly two minutes until Keith had no air left in his lungs Helena stopped and grabbed him roughly out her cleavage and hold him in front of her eyes. Keith shook with fear as he had never experienced anything like this before. He then was placed on the carpet right next to the corpse of another guy who had run from Tiffany.

“You will now smell and kiss my feet and if you don’t obey your death will be cruel and painful”, Helena said raising her foot above him. Beside the green and red pictures of some strange creatures on her sock were red stains of blood where she had squished victor and the other guy. She lowered her foot with her toes first down to him.

“Do it now”, she demanded and Keith saw no chance of refusing so he approached the giant feet and started to smell and kiss it. It was humid and smelled awful of her sweat. Kissing it was the most humiliating thing he had ever done.

“Yes just like that you unworthy pathetic little insect”, she mocked him.

She then started to press her dirty foot slightly onto him causing him to be buried in the fabric of her socks. The smell almost made him puke. After nearly three minutes of torturing him beneath her foot she released him and grabbed him again. Keith did not really feel like a human being anymore but it got worse when she told him what she would do next.

“As I already said you won’t get away that easy bug boy.” She put off her leggings and revealed her big butt. She put off her pantyhose next and held Keith right in front of her anus.

“I hope you like your destination”, she continued and farted right onto him. Keith had to puke immediately but the thought of being farted at by this cruel and old giantess was worse. She then used her other hand to shove aside one of her butt cheeks and revealed her rectum completely. Keith screamed as he realised she was going to shove him right in there. She was moving him slowly in direction of her butthole enjoying every single cry Keith made. But there was no escape after twenty seconds he had reached the opening and was shoved into it without a chance to fight back.

It was getting dark humid and horribly stinky around him as she let go of him after five inches. He was lying on the sticky surface of her intestine and he knew he was surrounded by her faeces.

He watched in terror as the light emanated by the opening vanished as she put her pantyhose back on. “Enjoy your new home, it’s where you belong anyway”, he heard her say as he was trapped in the inside of her butt. He was welcomed to his new home by a huge fart which nearly made him fall in unconsciousness.

So this would be his destiny. He would die as part of Helena’s faeces after all. And his family wouldn’t even know what happened to him.

This would be the worst Christmas imaginable and the worst was he would not even get paid for it after all.  

Chapter End Notes:

Nevertheless I wish you all a nice Christmas-time and a Happy New Year my dear fellows.

El Roderigo Diaz De Vivar