- Text Size +

He felt his surroundings more now. They were ridged, for his pleasure, he thought with an internal laugh. The heat truly was stifling. The human female was a tropical jungle, wet and hot, and he was enjoying his exploration. This was just too much. Cut off from the outside world, he saw nothing, but felt everything. He felt her deep moans, a guttural sound more beast than woman. They reverberated around him, through him, filling him up, and bringing him to the edge. He was ready to explode, but he felt a pressure on one of his legs, then both of them. He fought it off, knowing it was a pair of probing fingers. He wanted to stay inside, to come for her, but she was uninterested in his desires, or at least she was pretending to be.

 

Her inner flesh grabbed at him on his way out. They were in agreement, her flesh and Ivan, but she drew him out all the same. “I could feel you in there, did you know? Amazing, but I could also feel how close you were getting. That’s not how it’s going to work. First Janet will come, then I will, and only after that will you. Janet?” A mumbling affirmation was Janet’s only reply. “Open your mouth.” Janet complied, and Ivan felt himself being thrust into Janet’s mouth. He felt her teeth graze his back, and then his legs. She sucked at him, tossed him about with her tongue. His ears did not hurt from the suction, nor did they hurt from the incredibly loud noises she was making, noises that drove him wild with desire. Perhaps at some point one of the girls had taken pity on him and compelled his body to not feel it. He did what he could to thrust his cock into her tongue, the slimy thing writhing and moving about. With the scant air he could tell that it smelled very strongly in here of both women. His head was more in her throat now than in her mouth, and he ached to enter her stomach. He wanted to go all the way through her. No part of him was outside her mouth now, her lips had already sealed shut. He was powerless as she shoved him to the left, placing the preponderance of his mid and lower body on her molars. She bit down. The pain bloomed around him, but he did not break.

 

Janet loved feeling him inside her mouth almost as much as she was enjoying Meredith’s efforts. He was a little large, a little cumbersome at this size, and her annoyance at this was what made her bite down on him. She bit fairly hard, then harder still. Her jaw ached from the effort, but still she tried more energetically. She knew Ivan must be in agony by the way he thrashed, but she didn’t care any longer. She reached in and dragged him out, scraping his body across her teeth, stopping just before his head would have escaped her incisors. She nibbled at his neck for a bit, cruel white guillotines choking him again and again. As she did this, she used a finger to touch his cock for him, moving it this way and that. He was in agony and pleasure, she was sure, and it made her smile. He’d asked for it. She pulled him out with a pop, and peppered his body with strong kisses. She then brought his face again to her puckered lips and allowed her saliva to drip out all over him. She moved him back a bit, and this time projected her spit, mainly splattering his head and upper body.

 

She had pinned his arms to his sides, and he wiggled, trying to free them to allow him to wipe away the saliva that covered his face, his eyes, his nose, and his mouth. He swallowed what he could, and after a time managed to shake and blink most of it free from his eyes. He opened them again just to see her lips pursing together again, giant pink, puckered semicircles. From where they met came another stream striking him again. She laughed, and extended her tongue, licking at his chest and head, depositing more spit than she wiped away, but spreading it more evenly. She moved him to her pussy, moving Meredith aside for a moment, and shoved him in feet first. He was only in up to his chest, his arms were free to feel her. He was facing downward, away from her face, but he could see Meredith’s as it came back in to continue where it had left off.


Her mouth neared and her glistening tongue snaked out. She started at the fourchette, near the base where Ivan was, dragging it along his body as well as the other girl’s minora. She didn’t continue upward, however, instead she approached Ivan with her teeth, gripping his chest, and twisting it counterclockwise a quarter turn or so, treating him to a dark but clear image of the back of her throat. She released him, but grazed his ear with a tooth or two, before coming back and turning his body with her teeth again so that he faced upward. Now he was in a position to be able to just barely touch where Janet surely wanted. He and Meredith worked together in concert. Meredith lapped back to front, sliding over him and Jane alike, while Ivan struggled, moving his legs as much as he could while grabbing at Janet’s clit. It was incredibly tiring, but it was worth it to feel her bucking around and beneath him. Janet shuddered in release and shoved Meredith out of the way, but used two fingers to force Ivan farther into her, and sealed him inside. She twitched around him for longer than he thought possible, and he did what he could to help. Really, though, her internal muscles were too much stronger than him for him to exert that much influence. Her movements slowed, and his face was smashed between a pair of fingers, he didn’t know whose. Whatever the case, he was outside of her, feeling very tired, but he still had much to do.