- Text Size +

Twenty-seven women staggered as they paid according to the bargain for ownership of the man before them. He was tall, though not especially so, with dark hair and a dark beard set on moderately pale skin. His eyes were brown and quick, and the mind behind them noticed the change. He felt unshackled from time, free from mortality. Free from glasses! No need for them now. He reached to his face and ponderously removed them, clearing his vision. The glasses fell to the floor.

 

Yes, he was freer in many ways, but as he looked at the beautiful women surrounding him, he understood his new status as property. Good. It was what he wanted. He was odd like that, and he knew it, but none of this would have happened if he hadn’t been. He would have lived out his little life for a short while, and then vanished into nothingness. Well, not nothingness as he now knew, but the point was similar. He… He hadn’t sacrificed his name, no, he was still Ivan, but it was hard for him to think of himself like that, like a person with a name and not as a… A slave? No, more a pet, but one who would be the sole carnal desire of these women around him.

 

Speaking of which, he noticed they were eying him, drinking him in as they hadn’t before. It was a nice feeling, being thought of in that way, and knowing you were being thought of like that, knowing like you knew the sun was hot or that water was wet. It was just the way the world worked now.

 

Well, that was one part down, the hoard of desirous and desireable women part. Now to test out his new power--

 

“Come here. Take off your clothes,” Janet demanded, interrupting him. It seemed she too wished to test out her new power. “Alright,” he replied, moving swiftly to obey, not merely because he had to, but also because he wanted to. Janet was attractive, though not the most attractive there by far. She was shorter than him and most of the other women around, and had reddish-brown hair framing a hungry face. Everyone did what Janet said because that was how she liked it. “Meredith, you too. Both of you, to my room.”

 

Meredith was a vision. Statuesque would be the best way to describe her. Her skin was like marble, and her light frame looked like it could break at any moment. She was tall for a woman, hovering maybe a centimeter above or below Ivan’s height, given the day, and her hair was far darker. Her eyes were an odd shade of green, twin rings that looked more like emerald than pigmented flesh. She was fair.

 

The whole affair had a sort of dreamlike quality to Ivan. He found himself following the two women to their room in the house, and found he could navigate it with his eyes closed. He could sense them as well, all of them, the two in front of him, as well as the twenty-five others moving about. No one talked as they moved through the halls, and they entered the room. Janet moved to shut the door, then locked it with a click. “Alright…” Janet murmured the word to herself, lost in thought, echoing Ivan’s earlier reply. She made eye contact with him, freezing him in place. She began removing her clothes, slipping her shoes and socks off with her feet while she fiddled with the zipper to her jeans. Meredith made her way to the bottom bunk bed and started touching herself lightly with her left hand while she watched the events transpiring. She propped herself up with her right arm to get a better view and moved the lumpy pillows below to help with that.

 

Janet was now entirely undressed, save for her shirt and bra. As she removed her shirt, pulling it off over her head, the eye contact between her and Ivan was broken, allowing him to move again. He moved his hand down to stimulate his already interested manhood, transfixed. Janet motioned at Meredith to stand and come over, which she did shortly. Janet then turned around, exposing her back, and Meredith unclasped Janet’s bra, which fell to the floor.

 

Her voice a clear bell, Meredith spoke. “Ivan, you know what you want to do, and you know we want you to do it.” Ivan absolutely did know. Everyone involved wanted him… closer to the floor. Meredith and Janet moved either side of him: Meredith to the left, and Janet to the right. He was nervous, but incredibly excited.

 

“How big?” Janet asked, for once betraying a sign of weakness. Meredith seemed strangely comfortable with all this, a steady rock in a churning sea of novel oddities. Meredith considered the question, her full lips quirking at the question.

 

“How about… that size,” she decided, looking down to the rigid protrusion between Ivan’s legs. “Ivan, I command your body to shrink, quickly but not instantly.”

 

It, his body, did. There was no sensation of pain or even of disorientation. His body acted from moment to moment as if that were the size it had always been. He’d always been just slightly shorter than Meredith. He’d always been as tall as Janet. Never was there a time he’d been taller than Meredith’s petite breasts. Yes, it was all correct, though his mind did not forget how he used to wish for this. He reached out to stroke Janet’s vulva as it passed by his head, eliciting a sharp intake of breath from her, and he turned as it left his reach to kiss Meredith’s milky calf. She did not react. A moment later, it stopped, and he was around seven inches tall, less than a tenth of his former stature.

 

The women loomed over him. From his vantage point, Janet and Meredith appeared approximately the same height, the head’s length between them vanishing. Janet’s strong, fit body stretched lazily into the ceiling-capped sky, and Meredith’s fragility disappeared. Her right foot, the one nearest to him, was longer than he was tall! She shifted it, twisting it slightly clockwise as she bent down. Her lower lips parted slightly from the strain and Ivan could see her moisture, but tore his eyes away as he noticed her fingers reaching for him. They were incredible, exquisitely crafted digits, the nails painted jet black. She wiggled them slightly, and he raised his hands up to aid her in picking him up, not that she needed the help. Her hand welcomed him, closing around his chest and lower body, and lifting him to her face at the same time. He maneuvered an arm over her thumb to caress it, and moved his head down give it a kiss. She smiled, and then began squeezing him very hard. It began slowly, at first it was not so bad, but it quickly became incredibly painful. He let out a gasp, and then felt himself being thrown about, still within the clutches of Meredith’s hand. Janet had risen to his defence and attempted to free him from his captor.

 

“Stop it! Goddamn, stop it Meredith, you’re really hurting him!” Meredith, grunted a bit at the exertion she was expending to keep Ivan away, but she managed to reply in an almost calm voice.

 

“You know we can’t actually hurt him, not permanently, not anymore. He’s just feeling pain.” At this, Janet stopped. “Come on, girl, just get on that bed over there. Our friend and I will be over to join you in a moment.” She went over to the bed. Meredith, however, still held Ivan. Her fist was now shaking slightly, which seemed like an awful lot to him. She was now squeezing, it seemed, as hard as she could. The pain was intense--and then it stopped. She was still holding him, but she’d relaxed her grip. A giggle escaped her lips, and she planted a large, wet kiss on his face with full, red lips as wide as his chest.

 

This was truly incredible from Ivan’s perspective. The giggle’s intensity was magnified hundreds of times over by the mere virtue of his proximity to the source, but his ears did not ring from the sonic barrage. No, not even that was truly damaging, though it was uncomfortable for its duration. The kiss, on the other hand, felt wonderful. It was warm and close, and his face was drenched in her saliva. Some of it had managed to get in his mouth, and it tasted like her. He was very, very conscious of the pressure her hand was exerting on his penis in that moment. He did not grow any harder from the experience, but then again, that would be difficult to imagine, for he was quite… entertained as it was.

 

Perhaps the reader is surprised at Ivan’s lack of negative reaction to his earlier mistreatment. It’s not really that surprising. In most cases, one doesn’t harbor that much resentment toward another who has harmed them if the harm is fleeting. In Ivan’s case, all harm is fleeting, and he expected this sort of thing. He hoped for it, in fact. It was exciting, and what was a bit of pain in comparison to something this incredible? Ah, well. I didn’t really expect to convince you, dear reader. Perhaps Ivan’s just a little bit odd. I did mention that before, didn’t I?

 

Apparently, they had made their way to the bed and to Janet, because he found himself deposited on a sheet after a short fall.

 

The sheet was not particularly soft at his size, but time and wear had frazzled the fibers enough that they filled in the spaces between them. The most daunting challenge was the shifting of the landscape as the two girls jockeyed for their positions, raising and lowering the mattress by not insignificant fractions, and pleating the material of the bedsheet. The pleats were challenging, and it was easy to get a foot caught under one as it formed. Not just that, but they collapsed underfoot when walked over, making movement tiring. The dark red fabric fought him without trying, and it was winning.

 

It was then that Ivan decided to exercise his newfound power over his demesne for the first time. “Calm, sheets, and make a path for me,” he spoke, and that’s exactly what they did. He could now afford to look around and get a better view, and what a view it was. Despite her earlier lapse into uncertainty, Janet had taken the lead once more, positioning herself to accept Meredith’s probing tongue. Ivan was now at the head of the bed, which was where the girls’ feet were, having moved around considerably. Neither of them were paying much attention to him.

 

He took this opportunity to get up close to them, Janet’s were sticking up, like great ridged walls, while Meredith’s were upside-down, sole-up as she was crouched over Janet. Ivan wasn’t particularly interested, but investigated anyway, perhaps out of some feeling of responsibility. He’d read the stories, watched the videos. Tiny men were supposed to worship at the feet of their goddesses. Whatever. He had all the time in the world, and so he approached Janet’s. She was short, and so they only barely reached above his head. The thing was, he couldn’t get too close. Their mass created deep divots in the bed, and the toes were constantly scrunching and un-scrunching in reaction to the pleasure Meredith was delivering. He decided to get too close anyway, and walked right up.

 

Her feet were runners’ feet, with clear signs of wear. As he had predicted, he slipped a bit into the depression her heel had made, and only barely had time to give the foot a quick kiss before his foot got caught underneath. It hurt a bit, and with each movement, he was pulled more and more in. Soon both of his legs were under her heel. Interestingly, that hurt quite a bit less than when just his foot was caught, so he relaxed some. He reached out and touched what he could of her foot. Had she not been so enthralled with Meredith, it would have been obvious. He was far too large to actually go unnoticed under normal circumstances. Janet gave a grunt and lifted her foot, which allowed Ivan to scurry out. Perhaps that was a bit misguided, he thought.

 

He knew where he was headed. He walked toward the center of the bed, passing by Meredith’s feet. Her bare ass hovered slightly below his eyeline, and he knelt down to shuffle forward on his knees through that incredible archway. Eyes shying away from her anus, he instead stared at her glistening womanhood. It really was something. Putting out heat like an old-fashioned lightbulb, it drew his hands and face in with its warmth, its scent. He yearned to taste it, and he realized he could. Every woman in the Gamma Tau Sigma sorority had literally told him he could, and in fact would be required to, in the form of an irrevocable binding. So he did.

It was just as wonderful as he had imagined. Her folds parted at his effort, allowing him to lick and touch, and feel. He felt wetness dripping around him, and he was moved about as her body shook from her actions toward the other girl. It was an incredible feeling. He began touching himself as well, and soon after that began, he noticed her weight lowering upon him. It was clear she had noticed him, and was enjoying it. Her hand moved down to her clitoris, which was still above him. He positioned himself better, and entered her vagina.


He found his body being compressed on all sides by her powerful internal muscles, though his lack of girth meant it felt more like a gentle hug than a vice. He did what he could to make her feel what he thought she wanted, moving as much as he could, licking and sucking, and drinking down her juices. He felt her contracting further, and noticed his feet were no longer touching the bed at all. He was almost fully inside her now, his feet still sticking out a bit. He tried to pull them in so he could feel nothing but her, but her body didn’t allow it. The hand that Meredith had been using to massage her own clit snaked downward and shoved him in farther, pushing against his feet. Now he was entirely inside. There was no air here, but he was not wanting for it. There was a slight pressure in his chest, a discomfort, but the lack of air was not really an issue. All he cared about was pleasing her and pleasing himself.