- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I wanted to post this on Friday, but it seemd Friday would be busy, so I intstead am posting it right now. I hope you enjoy the grand finale of the story "Models"

Sela’s footsteps echoed in the distance. Tears had dried upon her face, and she had a statement to make. “Jade” She called down the hallway “I need to have a word with you?” Almost like magic, Jade had appeared from seemingly nowhere.


“Come to thank me or slap me?” Jade replies with a grin


“I’ve come to warn you” Sela replies “After the show, I’m doing the same thing you forced me to do to Drew” She says, shaking slightly as she explains angrily “Except I’m going to take some delight in chewing you into little bits”


Jade laughs “Oh Sela, always so great at making jokes. Listen, I’m not afraid of you Sela, if anything, you’re going to be the one chewed into little bits, and I’ll be the one chewing” Grabbing Sela’s arm, Jade then whispers to her “You better watch out Sela, I don’t take threats like that lightly, you might want to think twice about messing with me.”


“Just you wait Jade” Sela replies “After the show, you better watch out”


Jade changes the subject “So, did Drew have a lot of fun in your stomach before you turned him into nutrients for your body?” She says, rubbing Sela’s stomach slightly.


“You act like it’s a normal thing to say, any secret little desires you want to tell me about you psychopath?” Sela asks, forcing Jade’s hand away from her.


“Listen, in the end you’ll thank me for getting rid of Drew.”  Jade replies “I wish I could have been the one to get a taste, but you had to interfere”


“Oh sorry for interrupting your murder of my manager” Sela replies “It won’t happen again”


“Good, now kiss my foot and walk away. Do it to acknowledge that I’m a superior model” Jade answers.


“Why would I do that?” Sela asks


Jade pulls out a small baton object “This will shrink you on contact, and you wouldn’t want to end up like Drew, would you”


Sela almost curses but stops herself as not to give Jade any satisfaction. She kneels and kisses an exposed part of Jade’s foot. “Better look out Sela, after the competition, I’ll be looking for a bit of a snack” Jade then walks away with a smile.


“That bitch is crazy” Sela comments “I still can’t believe what happened…” She gets up, wiping a few tears away “I’m winning this for you Drew. Even if one of us might not be around to celebrate the victory afterwards”


It took a while, but eventually Sela managed to look as presentable as when she first saw Drew grasped by Jade. She had managed to do it, however, and that’s all that mattered. She could practically hear Drew encouraging her on as she took one last look at her room and then left for the stage. She lined up right next to the others as they got ready for the runway. There wasn’t too much competition, most had dropped out before the actual event. A little rare, but Sela didn’t mind.


After the first walk from the runway, all the girls were asked to line up next to each other for a side by side analysis. As the judges watched on, there was a significantly more important detail that both Jade and Sela noticed. A small wave came from an audience member. Such an action was quite unorthodox at these types of events, except for when they came from managers. A small grin crept onto Sela’s face.


“How? How is he alive? I saw you swallow him up right in front of my eyes!” Jade whispered furiously to Sela


“It seems Drew and I are a lot more competent than you thought Jade” Sela replied with a smile.


It had been a long series of events that ensured Drew still being alive. First, it took quick response from Sela. Despite her panic, Sela did her best to gag and cough up Drew. It wasn’t the prettiest or cleanest rescue, but keeping Drew alive was more important to her, even though he likely wouldn’t have been so appreciate had he actually of been conscious as she did so. After briefly washing him off, however, things weren’t perfect…


*Roughly 40 Minutes Prior*


“Drew?” She spoke to the unmoving tiny body. “Drew!” She called again. “Please, speak to me Drew, you can’t leave me!” Tears flowed from her face. “I need you Drew, I don’t even give a shit if it’s against your policies to cuss and to love your manager. I care about you, please come back to me!” She cried before gently giving him a kiss and resting her cheek against what she assumed was his corpse.


“Did you have to use the cold water?” Drew groaned “I already had enough of that when Jade forced you to swallow me”


Sela was ecstatic “Oh my god! Drew you’re alive!” She wanted to twirl him around and spin, but her happiness soon faded. Although she was happy he was alive, that was no guarantee that Drew didn’t carry some form of grudge. Considering he’d just been swallowed, it’d be understandable if he was angry at her, but she deeply hoped he wasn’t. “I guess I’m going to get fired for breaking the no eating the manager rule, right?” She asked, half joking and being half serious.


“Sela, you remember why I gave you that flower, and when I gave you that flower, correct?” Drew asked


“Yeah, you bought it for me to show me that we were a team and it was when we decided to team up” Sela answered


“Do you remember what I said when I bought you that flower?” Drew followed up with


“Yeah, you told me I was the prettiest girl in town and that you’d help me win a competition no matter what” Sela replied


“And this is a case of ‘no matter what’. I’m going to win you that competition like my life depends on it. It probably does, you might eat me again if you don’t win” He replies, teasing her slightly.


“So, you’re not mad at me?” Sela asked


“Nah, I’ll let it go this time. You did give me a bit of a kiss, so I guess I’ll let you off the hook this time” Drew replied “However, you did curse, so you’re going to have to make up for that”


Sela smiles before responding “Don’t make me put you in my sock again”


“Hey it’d be a lot safer than you swallowing me!” He responded in a teasing tone as Sela scooped up Drew happily.


“I assume this means you want to be returned back to normal size?” Sela answers


“Darn straight. I want to be normal sized so I can beat the living shit out of Jade” Drew replied


“Ah, you cursed! Looks like I’m not returning you to normal size” Sela teased


“Oh come on, don’t use my own policies against me” Drew replied


“As a wise manager once told me, not following policies will get you nowhere” Sela replies with a grin.


“Fine, I rescind the cursing policy” Drew replies


“Then I guess I’ll return you back to normal size” Sela answers with a grin. Sela brings out the growth potion from her personal bag. She applies it and then leaves the room, needing to hurry and talk to Jade before going to attempt to win the contest.


*Back to present time*

It had been several hard fought rounds. All the contestants had put on a pretty spectacular performance, however, none could have been more special than by the one of a particular model. Despite her seeming shortcomings in the way of grace, she made up for them with perfect scores in the beauty and talent categories.


“And the winner is… Sela Blue!” The host announces as Sela is crowned the winner. It was a close race, but ultimately the judges had determined her the winner. Sela and Drew both gave each other a nod. They planned to meet in the underground parking lot. They were about to go report what Jade had done, and then planned on getting dinner and a movie.  Sela made her way down towards the lot. She was undisturbed mostly, occasionally getting a congratulations or a good job remark from another contestant. Yet, Jade nor Alyssa were able to be found at all. Sela didn’t mind. She cared more about meeting up with Drew.


As the elevator doors opened and she stepped out, everything appeared calm. Of course, good ole’ Jade as well as Alyssa emerged from the shadows. “Well, well, seems my snack is a bit of a winner” Jade says with a grin, pulling out her baton


“Jade, you’re just jealous you can’t win” Sela replied with a smile


“I really hope you and Drew enjoyed some personal time, because you won’t be seeing him again from the confines of my stomach” Jade replies


“Drew escaped from mine, I’ll escape from yours” Sela replied, buying some time for herself as she figured out what to do.


“There will be no escape, you will digest inside of my body. Let it be a lesson for confronting me” Jade replied before trying to poke Sela with the rod. Sela flinched, but nothing happened.


To the rescue, it had been none other than a completely regular sized Drew. Drew managed to snag the baton from Jade, and quickly smacked both girls with the stick. He then snapped it in half before tossing in the trash. “Never mess with me again Jade! Oh wait, you won’t get the chance!” He said excitedly, hoping for Sela to enact his revenge.


Sela took the opportunity, bending over and picking up poor little Jade. “Well, time to fulfill my promise, you’ll be my new favorite piece of chewing gum” Her smile turned almost evil.


Jade pleaded “No, Sela, I’m sorry, can’t we work this out?”


Sela brought the poor girl closer to her mouth, Jade screaming and kicking every second. As Jade was pressed right near Sela’s lips, Sela’s tongue came out and swiftly covered the tiny girl in saliva. Sela smiled and then slowly let the girl back down.


“You’re letting me go?” Jade asked, confused


“For now, but, don’t think I’m not done having my fun yet”. Sela took off both of her shoes. She hadn’t exactly got the time to make her feet smell the best from all the walking around. Softly, her feet landed on both the women. “Now, kiss my feet to admit that I’m the superior model”. She waited a few seconds before receiving the kisses and walking away. “Nice day ladies, see you another time”.


“One of these days Sela, I’m going to get my revenge, you’re going to wish you followed through on your plans!” Jade shouted


“Jade, calm down!” Alyssa begged “Let’s get out of here before we get stepped on or something. How long until this wears off?”


“Who said it wore off?” Jade asked


Alyssa’s eyes opened “Oh god, we’re doomed!”


The End...