- Text Size +

Drew still resided on Sela’s hand as the two arrived at the show. Sela intended on bringing him back to normal height before the show started, but decided she’d reward Drew with one final experience before bringing him back to normal size. She thought that it’d be unlikely that Drew would ever get the chance to see her in her most elegant dress at his current tiny height. Sela ensured herself that this would be the time for Drew to see such a sight.


The show was only about two hours away, and other than getting on her dress and heels, Sela was completely ready. Swiftly, she slipped into her dressing room. She didn’t want to let anyone know she was here, while Drew was still tiny at least. Considering how Alyssa had treated Drew, she didn’t want to risk the same, or possibly worse treatment from Jade. Drew didn’t mind, the less he had to see the two, the better in his books.


Sela set Drew on her makeup stand, which was about as high as her stomach when she stood up. Sela then disappeared behind some curtains as she began to put her dress on. Drew patiently waited on the stand. Drew was confident that Sela would be beautiful, in his opinion, it was what she did best. Of course, Drew also thought he had a little bit of bias since the two of them were great friends, but he didn’t care.


Sela eventually finished dressing and parted the curtains. She revealed herself in her astonishing blue dress, her hair adorned with a blue flower that Drew had given her when the two first partnered. She wasn’t fully dressed, her bare feet still touching the floor, but it didn’t matter to the awestruck Drew. “Wow…. you look amazing” Drew begins “And I know that sounds a little cheezy, but I don’t know what else to say”


“Why thanks Drew, I thought that the smaller height might make my body even more big and beautiful” Sela answered with a slight giggle.


“If the judges could see you like I do, you’d no doubt destroy the competition” Drew added, still in shock at just how beautiful she was.


“Oh stop it Drew, you act like you’ve never seen me all dressed up before” Sela answers


“I mean, not up close. I generally see you from the back of the room and don’t catch you until after the show is over and you’ve got back into your casual clothes” Drew answers


“Well, you have a bit of a point” Sela answers with a slight chuckle. She then decides to jokingly ask “So, think you’d like to sneak up on stage with me?”


“What, that’s crazy talk Sela!” Drew begins


“Aww, c’mon, you could probably get away with riding in the cleavage of your, big, beautiful model” Sela teased

“I mean, I suppose that I could, but I think it’d help your chances of winning if I returned to normal size and ensured people were voting for you” Drew answered


“Aww, are you saying you don’t like to ride between my breasts?” Sela asked, teasingly


Going along with the joke, Drew replies with “And, what if I was perhaps saying such a thing?”


Sela picks up her tiny manager, dangling him over her breasts. “Well, I’d have to do this” She comments with a sly grin. Her fingers spread away from each other, losing their grip on Drew. Drew plummets before disappearing between the two mounds of flesh. Sela sits down at her makeup desk to quickly ensure that her makeup is perfect before the show. Drew is content to sit there between her breasts and relax. After a few minutes of Sela putting the finishing touches on her makeup, she retrieves Drew from her breasts.


“So, have you learned your lesson?” Sela asks with a playful giggle


“Yes, I have entirely learned my lesson” Drew replies as Sela walks away with a smile. As Drew had noticed, Sela still had to get her shoes on and slipped towards the back to put on her rather nice heels. Drew sat and waited, he knew the process wouldn’t take too long for him to return to normal, but he was still somewhat anxious to return back to normal size.


Of course, other matters soon became more important, as a sleek and slender figure soon entered the room. It was Jade, someone who didn’t exactly help Drew stay at peace. “Sela!” He called out “Could you hurry up?” He asked, not being able to summon the words as Jade, with her evil grin, began to make her slow stride towards his tiny body.


Slowly, her slender fingers reached out to him as Drew slowly tried to move away. It was no use as two of Jade’s fingers wrapped around his body. Drew, unable to do anything, could only watch as the woman brought him to her face. “I really hope you like watching the show from inside my stomach” She comments, opening her mouth with a somewhat cute ‘ahhhh’ sound. Drew struggled, but to no avail. It seemed Jade had won, her pink saliva coated mouth would help send Drew into the pit of her stomach. That was the case, until Sela emerged from behind the curtain.


“Jade, what are you doing with Drew?” Sela asked, confused yet upset at the same time. This was a recipe for disaster in Drew’s mind. He knew that not only could Sela get somewhat sensitive, but she could be a bit more unpredictable when she was upset.


“I’m doing you a favor, Sela. Didn’t you hear about Drew’s past?” Jade asked. Any sort of statement Jade was about to provide was false, but Drew was unable to say anything as Jade gently placed a finger over his mouth.


“What are you talking about? Drew has no past to really speak of” Sela answered


“You see, I thought that too Sela, but then I had a personal friend of mine look into it.” Jade replied “Drew has had many clients in the past, each time they thought they would make it big only to be flirted with by failure. His obviously poor track record led to him hiding his past and sort of hitting a career restart button”


“You’re lying to me Jade, Drew has never had another client, and even if he did, it couldn’t have been his fault for their failures” Sela answered


“You see, that’s where you are wrong my dear Sela” Jade replied “Why do you think he has never seemed to have any clients, it’s impossible to be so incompetent. So either Drew is the most incompetent new manager I’ve seen, which wouldn’t surprise me, or he has deliberately set up clients to fail”


“What are you spouting on about Jade?” Sela answered “Cut the crap and give me Drew back”


“You see Sela, that oh so beautiful flower Drew gave you has been worn by all of Drew’s other clients. Don’t you realize what he’s doing? The flower, when a button is pressed, leaks a horrible dye into your hair and makes it ugly.” Jade continues her rampant spree of lying.


“Listen, I’d rather trust Drew than hear another vile word from your mouth.” Sela replied with a rather intimidating glare. “Now, I’m going to ask Drew his side, and when he tells me just how wrong you are, I want you to give him back to me, or these walls will not be able to contain the amount of pissed off that I will be at you”


“Fine, commit career suicide” Jade replies, rolling her eyes. She moves her finger from Drew’s mouth, but has a plan. As Sela bends over to talk with Drew, she grabs a glass of water.


“Alright Drew, so please explain your side” Sela asks


“You know me Sela, I don’t have any sort of past, you were my first ever client. You know all my failures and attempts to get other clients, and I know all about how you wanted a manager. We worked together and are doing our best to go out there and show we’re better than everyone else”. Sela smiles as Drew reads her the response, perhaps this is what she wanted to hear and that’s why she believes it more, perhaps it’s because there were so many inconsistencies in the story. The flower couldn’t have been worn by another girl, Drew had bought it from a store when the two first met, it was his gift to signify their partnership.


“That’s a really cute story, but it’s time for Drew to go bye-bye” Jade replies, and before Sela has time to comment, Jade forces Drew into Sela’s mouth. As Sela attempts to panic and rescue him, Jade pours the water into her mouth. Sela can do practically nothing as she’s forced to swallow the water and subsequently Drew. Jade laughs slightly at the sight “As promised, he’s all yours” She says, patting Sela’s stomach.


Sela wanted to kill the woman standing in front of her, but was too in shock to do anything. “Oh my god, Drew!” She cries out before looking at Jade. Jade slowly begins to exit the room. “You...you..you bitch!” She calls out as Jade leaves, too concerned with Drew to actually do anything. “Oh no, what am I going to do!?” She cries out. Sela knows Drew will be unable to survive for too long, time is racing, and she fears the worst has already happened.


Drew’s experiences with Jade has always been bad, but this took it to a whole new level. Being dropped inside Sela’s mouth was one thing. At least he actually liked Sela, and despite the plush yet sticky tongue, he was willing to deal with it since he did legitimately care about her. Then came the water, first it was freezing cold. Drew did not appreciate having cold water splashed onto him, he isn’t one to take to cold very well. Then came being swallowed. He didn’t blame Sela, she was practically being choked by Jade to do so. The slick tube of muscle slowly dragged him down. Being dragged down wasn’t entirely bad, the muscles were soft yet firm. What really worried him was what came next.


Drew landed right in Sela’s stomach. It smelled rather awful, the stench being rather powerful. It was hard to breathe, and the acids weren’t exactly the nicest thing to feel. Drew knew he only had more than likely a limited amount of time left before he would more than likely die, but he couldn’t help but feel bad for Sela. Sela had just lost one of her best friends, was seemingly about to lose her manager/best friend, and would have to deal with the guilt of knowing that she was at least partially responsible. He could hear Sela’s cries of horror as she realized what had happened. Softly, he petted the stomach walls. “Sorry Sela, I should have shouted better about Jade interfering”


Still a bit of a mess herself, Sela sat down and rubbed her stomach slightly. “I’m...sorry Drew, I was wrong, you were right like always. I should have never shrank you”. But, it was not over for Drew, at least it didn’t have to be. There was still a chance he could be saved. Whether or not that could become a reality was still possible, but action would have to be taken. Either Drew would be saved or become a part of Sela’s body, and Sela had but most likely less than two minutes to act before it would be too late.

 

Chapter End Notes:

One chapter remains. Shall Drew be saved, or is he doomed to become part of Sela? Find out what happens in the next chapter.