- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

After being captured, how does one man and his gigantic friend relax? Find out as Drew and Sela decide to take a little time to relax and enjoy the roses so to speak.

Though he had been through quite the horrible night, aside from being rescued by Sela of course, Drew awoke quite refreshed. Sela had kept him close all night, she had felt quite horrible after letting Drew get caught by Alyssa. All night she had apologized to him until the two both fell asleep. Drew constantly reassured her that he was fine, but his words never seemed to calm Sela.

Either way, the two awoke and both were ready for the day. Sela seemed to have mostly gotten over what had happened, just glad to have her little friend back. “So, what’s on the agenda today Drew?” Sela asked, leaning over to look at her end table. She had placed him there, making sure he was comfortable. Sela insisted he sleep between her breasts for safety, but Drew reminded her that if Sela turned onto her side it could suffocate him.


“Well, I suppose we should just relax for the day” Drew replied “The competition is tomorrow and you’re already prime for first place, so I don’t see why we can’t take a day off”


Sela was quite surprised. “Are you even the real Drew Gray?” She asks with a chuckle. Drew was never one for days off, and the prospect of actually having a day off was very new to Sela. Modeling was never really a 24/7 job, but whenever a competition was coming up, Drew never seemed to have time to relax.


“Yes, I’m fairly positive I’m the real Drew Gray” Drew answered “I just figured that we both had a crazy night and we could use some time to ensure we’re relaxed for tomorrow”


Sela squealed slightly with excitement “So, just a day where you and me could mess around and do whatever we wanted”


“Well, we obviously can’t go off and break the law and get arrested or something” Drew joked “But, other than that, pretty much anything”


“Alright, well how does a movie with some popcorn sound?” Sela suggests, smiling at the thought of getting to enjoy her day off with Drew.


“You know movies aren’t generally my thing” Drew begins, and Sela seems to be disappointed by this statement; however, her eyes soon light up as Drew resumes “But, I’m willing to make an exception for you”


Sela was almost shocked, she had firstly forgotten that Drew was not a huge fan of movies, but was even more surprised the fact that Drew was willing to let her have her way and not pull his all-superior manager tactics on her. Granted, she did make him look like a tiny ant, but that didn’t stop Sela from appreciating this gesture. “Who are you and what have you done with my Drew?” Sela joked, she knew she had something similiar minutes earlier, but Drew’s actions just wanted saying it again.


“With your Drew?” Drew replied “Are you suggesting that I’m yours and that you perhaps have a little crush on me?”


Sela blushed slightly at the comment. She hadn’t really considered whether or not she liked Drew that way. Either way, she had to quickly respond or else Drew would think he had won that round of chatter. “I mean, I don’t think I do” She begins, before bearing an almost evil grin as she asked “And what if I did, what would you do about it?”


“Uhhh” Drew stalls, was she trying to imply that she did? He had no idea, and the fact that her gigantic eyes stared right at him did nothing in terms of helping him come up with a response. “Alright, fine, you win”


“Aw, no witty remark?” Sela replies “I’m somewhat disappointed”


“Perhaps your affinity for being a bit of a rebel is rubbing off on me” Drew replies, crossing his arms


Sela takes this statement as a challenge. “Want to put that to the test?”


“I mean, I just thought I proved it” Drew answered before being cut off


“Come on, break one of your policies.” Sela replies, bringing him right up to her face. “Give me a little kiss, promise I won’t tell anyone.”


“And just after we finish talking about crushes and love?” Drew replies “I’m beginning to think you’re trying to drop some hints to me”


“Oh hush Drew, or else I’ll let you watch the movie from my sock” Sela replies, rolling her eyes slightly


“But don’t you wear sandals on your day off or no shoes at all?” Drew asks, recalling her telling him something like that once.


“Oh quiet Drew,  just kiss my cheek or something” Sela answers “Prove to me your rebelliousness.”


Drew smiles slightly “Fine, if I must” He exaggerates before softly planting a kiss on her cheek.


“See, was that so hard?” Sela asks


“Yeah, I was afraid you might try and turn your head and get a kiss on the lips” Drew jokes


“Oh? And how would that be bad?” Sela asks as she opens up her door to go towards the living room.


“Well, I’m sure then you’d lick me or something to entertain yourself” Drew answers, not really having much reason to defend his little joke.


Sela smiles “I can still satisfy that little fear of yours if you please” To tease him she sticks her tongue out slightly.


“No thanks, I’d rather stay dry” Drew comments


“Then keep your comments to yourself” Sela answers with a grin, knowing Drew wouldn't listen to such a demand.


“Anyways, let's get to the actual movie”  Drew commented “I’m sort of excited to see how big the popcorn will be”


“And you’re not excited for being able to reside atop your giant friend and being able to watch a movie on a gigantic sized television”  Sela asks jokingly


“Hey, I never said I wasn’t excited about that” Drew answered


“Regardless, I’m going to go pop the popcorn” Sela answers, dropping Drew softly onto the couch. “I’ll be back, might want to scoot yourself over so that I don’t land on you when I sit down”


Drew shrugged and began to make his way over to the other side. Despite the slow progress, Drew didn’t mind. He was still happy to be enjoying the day with Sela. Of course, he would first need to make his way over to not risk being trapped under her bottom. A task like this would be far less difficult if Drew hadn’t miraculously got his foot trapped in the one tiny tear on Sela’s couch. “Oh come on, I just have the cruddiest luck, don’t I?” He comments to himself. He tries to pull his foot back through, but cannot seem to muster the strength to pull it from the insides of the couch. “Well, surely Sela will look before she just sits down right?” Drew asked himself. After surviving last night, Drew would be somewhat disappointed if he ended up dying under Sela’s rear end.


Soon enough he would find his answer, as he heard the microwave beep. A few moments later, Sela walked back into his view. “Uh, Sela, mind helping me?” Drew asked as he watched his gigantic friend get ready to sit. She didn’t seem to hear him and her butt began coming towards him. “Sela!” He shouted “Please be able to hear me!”. He could do nothing but watch as his friend’s giant bottom gently rested atop him. He was fine, but was still somewhat annoyed Sela wasn’t more careful. What if she had accidentally crushed him? He tried moving his body to signal he was under her, but was pinned sufficiently under her butt. Soon he realized that if Sela didn’t let up soon that he might suffocate. He tried to struggle as much as possible, but the giantess wouldn’t budge. “No, I can’t die like this! Please just get up and realize I’m not there!” Drew shouted in his mind.


Sela seemed far less concerned. After having come back from getting the popcorn, she was disappointed to see Drew struggling to get his foot unstuck from her couch. Deciding to mess around with him, she deliberately ignored his pleas and sat on him. Sela didn’t intend on keeping him trapped there long, just a minute or so for him to worry. “Man, shame Drew disappeared on me, I wonder where he’s at” She commented, knowing full well where he was at. Her butt was a great way to trap him temporarily, though his struggling under her was fully felt.


Eventually the pressure was gone and Sela retrieved the tiny Drew from under her body. Drew was less than pleased. “You could have killed me!” He shouted


“Aw Drew, you know I wouldn’t do that” Sela replied “I was gentle and made sure that I didn’t sit down too long”


Drew sighed “I suppose you’re right, still, it’s worrying for a giant person to sit on you with you not knowing whether or not they know where you are”


Sela nods before replying “I understand, just try and have a little more faith in me. I would never in my life intentionally put you in danger”


“Gotcha, now, let’s watch that movie” Drew commented. The movie experience was pleasant. Drew rested right on Sela’s hand and occasionally asked her for a piece of popcorn to nibble on. Drew actually had a bit of fun watching the movie, and mentally made a note he would have to do this again sometime. Eventually, the credits rolled and Sela stretched lightly while keeping Drew safe with her fingers.


“Alright, since the movie’s over, I’m going to take a shower and get dressed for the day” Sela comments


“Ah come on, it’s your day off” Drew replies


“True, but the competition is tomorrow, I shouldn’t be under prepared” Sela answers “Besides, I’ll take you out to lunch afterwards”


Drew smiled “Fine, but I just have one question”


Sela asks “What’s your question Drew?”


Drew blushed slightly “Well, how exactly will I get a shower?” His mind went to a place where perhaps it shouldn’t with the competition only tomorrow. Of course, he didn’t mind, it was his day off after all.


Sela blushed as well. She hadn’t considered that, but the first idea that popped into her head made her uncomfortable. She trusted Drew, they were exceptional friends, but him seeing her naked? That was an idea that didn’t exactly please her. Then again, she had tasted him and sat on him, forced him to endure her workout and had been captured by Alyssa, perhaps this was a well deserved reward for him. “I have an idea, Drew”


“And that would be?” Drew asked. His heart pounded slightly. A small part of him hoped she was thinking what he was thinking, but the rest of him was filled with doubt.


“Well, maybe you can rest on my…” Sela stopped herself and considered a little more, but it was too late, she had already decided. “Why don’t you join me for my bath, you can apply some soap to my feet or something as payment for such a treatment”


Drew had one response going through his mind, one that was positive. Yet, he was hesitant. Was this really what he wanted? Was this offer just a cruel, sick joke by Sela that would reveal that he perhaps did like her? Was he going to break his own rules that he had set about seeing clients like this? “Well, if you’re uncomfortable with that, I can just wait out here” Drew commented. Why had he done that? Another chance to neglect what he wanted, another chance to decline, another chance to reconsider.


Yet, while these thoughts passed through both their minds, Sela felt it was something she had to do. Drew had always been there for her, it was time for her to give back to Drew, whether he liked it or not. “Yeah, I’m sure.” Sela answered “I wouldn’t offer it to you if I wasn’t”.


Drew smiled “Fine, but I hope you don’t expect a perfect application of soap, I’m sort of tiny”


Sela laughed as she began to walk towards the bathroom “If you don’t I might have to do a bit of a jaws impression.”


Drew chuckled “Oh come on, your bathtub can’t be that big”


Sela smiled “On the contrary, it is. I accidentally gave them the wrong directions, it’s like twice as big as I need it to be.”


Drew was astonished “So basically, even at full height I could possibly drown it I was sitting or something?”


“Yep, but don’t worry.” Sela replies “I won’t let you drown, no guarantees about the jaws thing, however”


The two stepped into the bathroom. Sela slowly took of her pajamas and her t-shirt. She had never taken off her clothes with anyone else in her room. Heck, Drew hadn’t even seen her in her underwear before, it was something rather different. Sela couldn’t force herself to remove her underclothes, she wasn’t quite comfortable enough doing that. She reasoned that she would just change into a new set even though she had only put them on after getting Drew last night.


Sela turned on the bathtub, the water slowly filled the tub. Sela grabbed Drew, and it was evident that he was a little astonished by her beauty. Drew of course didn’t comment, and Sela didn’t say anything. The two just stood and waited for the tub to finish filling to where Sela wanted it. Sela climbed into the massive tub, letting her body soak in the warm water. With Drew in hand, she submerged her fist in order to clean her hand but to also ensure Drew would get cleaned off.


Of course, the two quickly broke their silence in favor of being more playful. “So, now that I let you get soaked, get to work on putting some soap on my feet” Sela commented


Drew groaned slightly “Come on, is there anything else I can do?”


Sela silently let Drew go in the massive body of water, to Drew it was like an ocean. Sela then disappeared under the water. The water was quite clear and Drew stood no chance of defending against what Sela was doing even though he could see every action. Sela’s head sprung from under the water, her mouth open to catch him. Her lips parted slightly and she let the water drain from her mouth. Drew wasn’t so lucky, not receiving the fate of the water. Sela kept him trapped inside, drenching the poor boy in her saliva. Drew was swished around like a piece of candy, pleasing Sela’s playful side. Of course, Drew wasn’t as happy, but he reasoned it’d be better than scrubbing her feet with soap. Eventually, Sela let him out.


“Alright, now let’s get out of here” Drew commented after washing off the saliva.


“Not so fast” Sela commented


“What now?” Drew asked. Sela brought up her foot and lovingly rubbed Drew against it to remind him. “Oh you’ve got to be kidding me…” He comments. Drew is handed the soap and practically has to cover his body with it to make any sort of soap appear on her feet. Of course, he eventually completes the task and Sela finishes their little bath time. The two get changed, though it proves somewhat difficult for Drew and then the two head to lunch, continuing their interesting day off...