- Text Size +

Sela sets off with an annoyed groan. The gym wasn’t very far.from the restaurant, but it was likely filled with a lot more people there. Sela was worried about this, mostly because more of her competition would be there. She feared one would find Drew if she wasn’t cautious. Of course, she was able to displace this fear with the annoyance that came with the fact she had left her bag at the gym and now had to go retrieve it.


“How’d you forget your bag at the gym?” Drew asked, confused as to how one could do so.


“Well, our conversation distracted me…” Sela reminded him


“Ah, makes sense.” Drew replies with a slight chuckle “Oh well, I don’t know what else we had in mind, so a detour wouldn’t be too bad.”


“Yeah, you got a point, I don’t know what I had planned after this” Sela replies with a smirk. Eventually the two get back to the gym. Before Sela barges right into the changing room, she realizes a few things. She quickly takes Drew to a corner before chatting with him. “Alright, so I’m going to need to do something with you that you might not like”


“And that would be?” Drew asked


“Well, you’re going to have to ride into my gym bag, I don’t want anyone getting suspicious that I’m holding something” Sela replied


“Smart idea, if you think it’d be safer for me I’m fine with it” Drew answered


“Thanks for being understanding Drew” Sela comments before she closes her fingers around Drew as she enters the dressing room. She quickly finds her bag and places Drew inside while pretending to make sure nothing has been stolen. Sela then takes off, hoping no one will stop to question her.


Of course, one of her other competitors walks over to her for a chat. This time, it’s Alyssa. Sela liked Alyssa far more, though she also seemed to dislike Drew. Either way, she never said anything. She also had beautiful black hair like Sela, but had hazel eyes and a light skin tone. “Stealing someone’s bag Sela?” She teased


The sudden stop from walking to standing still launched Drew from towards the middle of the bag to the far left side. Sela gave a very annoyed look at Alyssa. “Ha, very funny, this is in fact my own bag”


Alyssa laughs “I know, just giving you a bad time” She smiles before asking “So, where’s Drew?”


“I don’t know where he is” Sela answers “Just had lunch, was headed back to my place”


“Should give him a call, make him come to the gym with you next time” Alyssa suggested “It’s been some time since I’ve seen him”


“You know how Drew is, not really the gym type” Sela answers.


“True, I shall see you another time” Alyssa replies “Good luck at the competition.”


“Thanks” Sela replied, smiling “You too”. As she begins walking, something horrible happens that she is unaware of. Where Drew is sitting, a small hole breaks open and he falls through. Alyssa instinctively catches the object that falls before staring at it for a while. She recognizes it as a figure she knows, Alyssa is quite curious as to what Sela has done. Before she can say anything, Sela looks back at Alyssa and asks “Find something?”


Alyssa puts the figure in her shirt pocket “Oh, it’s nothing Sela, I’ll see you around” She knew it was something though, and was intent on finding out what exactly the figure was. Drew was of course, in full on panic. He couldn’t say anything earlier being on her hand. Now in her shirt pocket, he could risk shouting but there was no guarantee Sela would even hear him. Before he had the chance to do something, Sela had already left. Alyssa began home, and was there in a matter of minutes.


The first thing Alyssa did was get the figure out from her shirt pocket and place it on the counter. After giving it a good look, she gasped slightly. “Drew, is that you?”


“Yeah, it’s me” Drew answered, looking up at the giantess with a bit of fear.


“What are you doing shrunk, and why were you in Sela’s bag?” She asked


“It was Sela’s idea” Drew replied “It was the answer for both”


“Why would she do such a thing?” Alyssa questioned


Drew answered “I mean, it’s not like she was going to hurt me. I can trust Sela enough to keep me safe”


“But she failed” Alyssa points out “You’re in my hands now”


“I mean, the tear wasn’t exactly there before, I would know, I inspected it before we left” Drew replies “It just sorta ripped and I fell out.” He then goes on to add “In fact, I wouldn’t have been tossed around the bag after stopping had you not have chatted with her”


“But, you might have been stopped somewhere else, perhaps on the sidewalk where you could have gotten crushed” Alyssa replies


“True” Drew considers with a shudder before replying “Well, thank you for catching me, but could you perhaps call Sela?”


“I mean, I could” Alyssa replies “But, I’m not”


“Why wouldn’t you call her?” Drew asked, slowly backing away from the giant woman.


“Well, I’m a little bored” Alyssa answered “And plus, if I did, Jade would kill me for not calling her first”


“Well, Jade would kill me if you call her!” Drew answers “You know that Jade hates me”


“I suppose you’re right” Alyssa replies “But, wouldn’t it be a dream come true to be messed with by two giant women?”


“I mean, I don’t dream about it at night, so I suppose not?” Drew replies “Just, please don’t call Jade, I’m begging you”


“How about this, I call Jade and make her promise that she won’t harm you” Alyssa answers


“No, please don’t!” Drew cried “I’ll do anything for you to not do that”


“Anything?” Alyssa asked


“Anything” Drew repeated


“Give me an example” Alyssa asked


“I dunno, what would you want me to do” Drew asked


“Well, I mean, I have some new heels that aren’t exactly the greatest” Alyssa ponders “I could use something to make them softer”


“That would kill me!” Drew gasps


“Well, you did say anything” Alyssa answers with an evil grin. Before Drew can run away, two of her giant fingers grab him before she walks away to perform her mischevious plans.


Sela eventually walks home and opens her bag. She carefully removes her clothes before inspecting the bag for Drew. “Oh no” She comments, not seeing Drew. “Drew, are you in there?” She calls out. No response. “Not funny Drew, tell me where you are!” Sela adds, panicking. Sela shakes the bag slightly before looking everywhere in case Drew fell asleep.


Sela then noticed the slight tear in the bag. She began to shake with fear. “Oh god, what am I going to do?” She questioned to herself. “I lost Drew, this is bad”. In a state of fear, she comments “Maybe he fell out at the gym and hid under a bench or something, I need to go check”. She grabs her cellphone before jetting out the door, unaware that the man she is looking for is with Alyssa.