- Text Size +

If Duke hadn’t already blown a large load (although very small in actual terms) on Sophie’s panties before, he would have definitely came as he watched Sophie moan about wanting to get fucked while the head sorority sister massaged her insides.

 

Duke snapped out of it as soon as he heard the head sister tell Sophie to grab her clothes and go to her room.

 

Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit.

 

His horny mind would have insisted in hiding elsewhere to keep watching the hazing spectacle, but he figured this would be the best way to let Sophie know that he was there. He also needed a full-sized person to administer the antiserum, and no one would be better to entrust with that than Sophie. He held tight onto the thong strings as she gathered the clothes together to take to the room.

 

Ha, she didn’t even notice me in here! Duke thought, as he rode along into her bedroom of choosing. Never thought I’d be joining Sophie in the bedroom like this… For a day that I spent shrunken down in a fantastic display of scientific potential, today’s just full of all sorts of surprises.

 

Sophie walked past a long corridor of identical white doors with golden framed and golden doorknobs. She peeked into a room at the end of the hallway. It was empty, dimly lit by the light of an old lamp at bedside. She accidently dropped her bra at the doorway while she threw her clothes (and Duke, unbeknownst to her) onto the dresser table before she closed and locked the door. Duke carefully peeked his head from the clothes just enough to see where Sophie went.

 

Sophie was about to jump into bed but noticed she had dropped her bra by the door. She had turned back and bent over, revealing her curvy ass in Duke’s direction. Sophie slowly bent down to pick up her bra, slowly revealing that cute pussy the sorority girls were raving about. As cute as it was, Duke figured that he could probably bury his entire head into her moist labial folds, reach into her pussy with both arms outstretched for her g-spot, and bump his erect dick against her sensitive clit.

 

You wanted a dick inside you? I bet I could make you squirm in more ways than any cock could.

 

She tossed her bra back on top of the dresser and hopped her naked self onto the bed.

 

Duke suddenly felt a wave of uncertainty. Wait. How am I going to tell her this? I can’t just walk up to her and say, ‘Hey, it’s Duke! Just shrunken down to 6 inches and naked and totally aroused by what those girls did to you. Let me think… What to do, what to do, what to do…

 

His thinking was abruptly stopped when he looked back at Sophie in the dim lamplight, who had slowly started massaging her breasts with her left hand as her right hand started to slowly slide down into her slippery pussy.