- Text Size +

Sophie tested to see how restrained her arms were held by the fourth sorority sister, another brunette with long eyelashes. It was almost a vice grip.

 

“Hey. Like I said, the less you resist, the easier it will be. You aren’t resisting, are you?”

 

“No, ma’am. Please go right ahead,” Sophie emphatically said in a saccharine voice.

 

“You see,” Kayleigh said wickedly, “The pussy check works many ways. One, we check to make sure you have a decent looking pussy. Anytime you fuck someone as a Gamma Theta Sigma, that pussy reflects back on us. Let’s have a look-see here.”

 

She slid her hand up her thigh and slid her fingers between labia to slowly work it open. Sophie felt her pussy get wetter as Kayleigh’s fingers continued to glide back and forth.

 

“Ugh, Jenn, Cassy, could you spread her a little more? Can’t see anything like this.”

 

The two sorority girls dragged Sophie’s legs outward in opposite directions. Kayleigh moved down to all fours, with the exception of her right hand that was currently warming up Sophie’s vaginal opening, Kayleigh’s head right underneath where she was stroking. Her head was so close, Sophie could feel Kayleigh breath on her lips as she stated her next words.

 

“Your pussy looks so cute. Girls, she has such a cute cunt. It’s so smooth. She must have really wanted to impress us.” Kayleigh opened the outer lips with her thumb and index finger to inspect the inner labia. “Goddamn, even her inner pussy lips are perfect. Looks nice and pink. Let’s see if she actually has had a dick or two inside of her…” In one swift movement, Kayleigh took her index finger and middle finger and swiftly glided it into her pussy. Sophie held back another gasp, but her vaginal quivering did not have Kayleigh fooled.

 

“Well no hymen wall there,” Kayleigh said surprised after pulling her fingers out and inspecting. She immediately slipped her fingers back inside, with great ease.

 

“Oh my goodness, you’re so fucking wet right now. Are you sure you’re not a lesbian? It’s better I find out now instead of later. Based on how wet you are, I could easily get you off before we kick you out onto the street.”

 

Sophie sighed, “No, ma’am…” The thought of Kayleigh getting her off enticed her even more, more than she ever could have imagined. She hoped that she had sounded more convincing than she felt. I have to keep going. I have to…

 

“So are you saying you’d rather have a dick in you than… this?”

 

Kayleigh started curling her fingers toward Sophie’s g-spot.

 

“YES, MA’AM,” she said emphatically. It was all she could do to keep her knees from buckling.

 

Kayleigh laughed. “I want you to say it then. Say, ‘I want a dick inside of me.’”

 

“I want a dick inside of me,” she blurted, trying to keep focus as Kayleigh’s stroking strengthened.

 

“Bitch, say it like you mean it.”

 

I want a dick inside of me,” Sophie moaned, almost at the point of orgasm.

 

Kayleigh withdrew her fingers and wiped them on the sorority sister she called Jenn. She snapped and the other sisters let go.

 

Kayleigh retorted, “Well, that was pretty convincing. Can’t wait for guys to get a taste of that potential Gamma Theta Sigma pussy.” Kayleigh reached out her hand, the same hand with fingers that stroked inside Sophie just a few seconds before. “Congrats, Sophie, you’ve made it past the last check of the night. Passed with flying colors. Grab your clothes and find an empty room in the hall. Get some rest for tomorrow’s activities. You’ve earned it.” Sophie shook her hand with a strong grasp, glancing at the other pledges who glared back at her with looks of jealousy, craving Kayleigh’s praise and approval.

 

As Sophie turned to grab her things, Kayleigh gave a hearty slap on her ass to rear her on. “Okay ladies, next girl.” The same sisters grabbed hold of Gloria’s arms and legs as Kayleigh began her second pussy inspection.

 

Sophie grabbed her dress and undergarments and searched for an empty room in the hall. She came into the sorority house angry and went to her room confused and conflicted.