- Text Size +

Duke had almost lost it. He was unsure whether it was an aphrodisiac side effect of the serum or just the serendipity of observing what was going on in front of him. Watching the presumable leader of the sorority squeeze the breasts of the first pledge made him go crazy with lust. He had to get a better look. No one would even know.

 

He grabbed hold of the curtains and slowly moved down along the interior wall. A few moments after finally landing on the ground, he felt the floor shake with a loud clacking sound. Duke looked over and saw girl number two land back on the ground after a jump, watching her breasts fall as well. When she heard the lead girl mention something about identifying the breasts as fake, he would have never guessed, even with his extensive anatomical knowledge.

 

He looked around the room for the next spot to sneak to for a closer look. As providence would have it, a pile of the girls’ clothing rested not-to-far away from him, giving him an opportunity to inch closer without being seen.

 

As the third girl began discussing the origins of her scar, with everyone’s focus on her, he darted out into the pile of dresses and undergarments. In the pile of clothing amid the tight pink dress he could easily match to Sophie’s pictures she sent him, there was a silky black thong he had noticed peeking out over Sophie’s jeans a time or two in the past. The thong was just big enough to cover him and let him slowly sneak over unsuspiciously.

 

He slowly lifted the normally tiny undergarments over his head. He couldn’t help but secure the thong in place with his mouth. Duke quivered in envy, knowing that this thong only a few minutes before was pressed tightly against Sophie’s pussy. Her clit probably would have rested on the part of the thong now secured in his mouth. While walking, the silk rested against his naked body and his still-throbbing dick. With each silent step he took, he felt her silky underwear glide over his erect member.

 

That feels… so… good. With one hand, he started to glide the silk more purposefully over the entirety of his dick.

 

He overheard Sophie let out a gasp and immediately peaked his head from out of the panty cover. Duke watched as Sophie’s nipples hardened from excitement, watched her blush as she spoke of her past sexual exploits, and felt his quivering body reach a point of no return. Two guys? I thought it was only that old college guy at that party. He was too distracted to keep on the thought.

 

He then heard Kayleigh pronounce, “Pussy check!” and quickly jumped down, with panties overhead as cover, to remain hidden. He was only five feet away from the first girl in line and ten feet from Sophie when the head sorority sister slowly lowered herself onto her knees right in front of Sophie. After seeing that and feeling his penis pushed against her satin panties when he ducked, he came instantly in the area that Sophie’s pussy sat moments before.

 

He caught his breath and watched intently at what was beginning to unfurl, with a new clarity after a moment of release.