- Text Size +

Kayleigh and three other girls, appearing to be the next three in command, approached the first girl. The four sorority sisters, each with markers in hand, began perusing her body for any and every flaw they could identify. One sorority sister, a red-headed one, circled a mole on her hip, another sister, another blonde like Kayleigh, circled a birthmark on her abdomen.

 

“What’s this?” Kayleigh said, pointing to the spot on her abdomen.

 

“A birthmark, ma’am.”

 

“It’s kinda ugly, but you could always laser it off, I think. Right?” She turned her glare upwards toward the pledge’s breasts. “It’s a good thing you have huge tits to distract people from it.”

 

Kayleigh laughed callously, “Boob check!” She then tucked her hands underneath the pledge’s breasts and forced them to bounce. She then squeezed each breast thoroughly, noticing the first pledge’s nipples beginning to stand. The first pledge stoically continued looking forward.

 

“This is just standard protocol. Hmmm… not only are they huge, but they’re real, too. Not bad.”

 

Kayleigh and the other sisters moved on to pledge number two. She was another large-breasted brunette with a pixie cut and a tattoo above her tailbone, circled immediately by one of the sisters. Kayleigh peered intently at her huge breasts, face resting only a few inches away.

 

“A tramp stamp? Really? At least it’s just some flowers. One girl had a tramp stamp that said ‘Come here’ with an arrow pointing to her back. It’s like people nowadays don’t understand their trashiness.” Kayleigh moved her attention to the second pledge’s breasts.

 

She smirked after making her revelation and demanded, “JUMP.”

 

The second girl dipped down a bit and jumped up as high as she could, then landed back onto the ground, staggering slightly in her tall stilettos. Her breasts moved along with her. Kayleigh used her fingers around the second girl’s nipples, circling both of them gently until they became erect.

 

“Fake breasts, but it’s interesting to see that your nipples are still especially sensitive. We’ll keep you along for now. When did you get them done?”

 

“Two years ago, for my sixteenth birthday.” Kayleigh glared intently. The second girl sputtered, “…ma’am.”

 

“Ha, remind me to ask you who did them. I was thinking of getting an upgrade myself.” Kayleigh herself used the marker to circle her breasts and write “FAKE” in bold letters above them.

 

Kayleigh and the other sorority sisters moved on to Gloria, markers ready. It took them a second to find anything on Gloria’s naturally-tanned figure. One sister circled a scar Gloria had over her left shin.

 

“How’d you get that scar?”

 

“Soccer accident, ma’am. I slid and a girl from the other team slid in and cut me with her cleet right past where my shin guard protected, ma’am.”

 

“Scars build character. Plus you play soccer. We need another midfielder for our IM team.”

 

Gloria looked ahead, with slight trepidation, opting to not mention that she did not play midfielder when she was on the team. Sophie watched from the corner of her eye, steeling herself for what she knew was coming. Kayleigh caressed both of Gloria’s large breasts, grazing her fingers along each areola. Gloria maintained her gaze on the other side of the room like a devout soldier. Kayleigh then slapped both breasts upward, watching them bounce back down.

 

“Huge tits, but real. Make sure you wear a sports bra on game day to hold those puppies in.” Kayleigh and the other sisters started making her way over to Sophie. Sophie looked straight ahead, standing tall and proud. She won’t get anything out of me, Sophie mentally asserted, triumphantly.

 

The sorority sisters circled around Sophie, eagerly searching for something to mark. “Let me get straight to the point.” Kayleigh lowered her face down level with Sophie’s perky breasts, again only an inch or two away.

 

Sophie almost jumped. Kayleigh licked a circle over Sophie’s right nipple. She accidently let out a small gasp. Both nipples stood instantly.

 

“Are you a lesbian? I have a pretty good eye for that kind of thing, and you really don’t have any other flaw that I could visibly see and circle, so that takes the fun out of things. You know, we’re a Godly group. Homosexuality would be grounds for immediate dismissal, and I think you enjoyed that a bit too much.”

 

“No, ma’am.” Sophie said firmly. She did reluctantly admit to herself that she earnestly enjoyed that gentle licking over her nipple, and she did find some arousal in watching the other girls around her slowly undress. She even had some enjoyment pushing her hand against Gloria’s ass and watching up close as her dress slid off of her in particular. But she had always liked guys before…

 

“Have you ever had dick before?” Kayleigh retorted.

 

“Erm, yes ma’am,” Sophie confirmed, slightly taken aback.

 

“Oh yeah. How many?”

 

“Two, ma’am.”

 

“Only two?”

 

“Yes ma’am.” One had been a casual hook-up with an older college boy back in high school. The other was with a new teacher at the school who she impressed academically and sexually. She reminisced fondly about the experience until he transferred out into another school district states away. The lengths she was going to create this groundbreaking story would probably have made him proud of his sexy student. He probably would have taken her right on the spot after she told him. Sophie started getting slightly wet at the thought but was able to refocus yet again to the task at hand.

 

“Hmph. If you say so.” A devilish grin swept over Kayleigh’s face. “That’s actually a perfect segue into our next examination.” The sisters looked at Kayleigh, waiting for a signal. Kayleigh returned their glances and nodded. One sister grabbed Sophie’s arms and restrained them behind her back. The other two each firmly grabbed hold of a leg.

 

Kayleigh smiled, “Well everything on the outside looks okay. Let’s take a look at what secrets you have on the inside. The less you fight, the easier and painless this will be.”

 

Kayleigh lowered herself down onto her knees, face eye level to Sophie’s pussy.

 

“Pussy check!”